I wish to tell you but I won'...

Galing kay yoshakage

Kakegurui Letter AU Mary x Ririka Part 1 out of 3 of Unsent Love After the election, their relationship devel... Higit pa

Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 7
Letter 8
Letter 9
Letter 11
Letter 12
Letter 13
Letter 14
Letter 15
Letter 16
Letter 17
Letter 18
Letter 19
Letter 20
Letter 21
author's note

Letter 10

169 11 13
Galing kay yoshakage

Dear Mary,

I heard you and Yumeko broke up.

She came to our family picnic along with Suzui.

I was hoping to see her with you but you weren't there.

She said you broke up with her because Tsuzura has come back to you.

I don't know what to say.

I'm contended yet hopeless. I have mixed feelings all over and I can't help but feel sympathy for Yumeko.

Why would you do that.

I wish to say for you to have a nice day, but not right now.

I can't say how much I love you today because you have not just broken my relative's heart, but mine too.

Sincerely yours,
Ririka Momobami

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...