Emma the Dictator

By PercussionPerfection

One young girl with a dream ended the entire world. Who knew that someone so looked down on would have so mu... More

Part 1:Leaving home
Part 2:Taking over the White House

Prologue

18 2 0
By PercussionPerfection

Emma came from a small unknown town called Barney Town, which was named that after they shot a few episodes of the purple dinosaur there. Needless to say, she was not given any attention, being the 13th child her parents had. She felt alone, with only her and her thoughts for company. She went to school for 5 years, but then her parents pulled her out to help at home. Her family wasn't poor, but they weren't rich either they were just surviving. One day when she was upstairs cleaning, she decided she couldn't take anymore. She got some paper and a pen and wrote a letter, telling her family why she was running off. She always had had the urge to learn, but she knew as long as she was at her home, she would never be able to become anything more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
608K 20.3K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
220K 19.9K 74
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ยฉ๏ธAll Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)ยฉ๏ธ 25 years have passed and everything i...
52.8K 1.2K 31
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...