liaison ๐Ÿฉน

TheSparkles_

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 1
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 2
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 3
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 4
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 5
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 6
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 7
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 8
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 10
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 11
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 12

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 9

357 14 1
TheSparkles_

Just... one.. little.. kiss.

Its like he couldn't control himself.
He wasn't going to hold himself back.

So he pinned the other down on the bed. Dream looking confused. Until he locked lips with Cross.

His face became sandy and slowly he began to give in. Their heads turning left to right, and Cross bringing his hands a little lower.
-

-

-

-

-

' What was that noise? '

-

When he pulled away and met with a pair of golden eyes, the second he looked up and towards the door he saw Ink just standing there.

Cross's face suddenly got more purple, and he fainted falling backward on the bed.

Dream got up his face full of blush aswell. Ink stood there slightly aroused, just looking at the bed where he just saw his friends almost......never mind.

"I'm sorry, I knocked about ten times and no one heard me." Ink giggled awkwardly.

The yellow-faced skeleton also laughed.
"So what do you need?"

"I came to talk to you about Killer. We fought long and hard until I almost killed him...but he escaped. " The artist looked down in shame.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine Ink, you worked very hard. You have to give yourself credit for that, now let me bandage you up. "

He pulled Ink to the hefty fluffy carpet that was in front of the bed. They sat more to the side while Dream cleaned and patched up the bruises.

"I like your new outfit by the way. "

"Why thank you."

"Your welcome, it looks really good on you. No wonder why Cross was so giddy."

That made Dream's flush come back once again, him lightly hitting Ink on the side of his skull.

As soon as he said that the oreo sat up on the bed.

"Ugh...my head." He said and heard laughter coming from the corner of the room. Seeing Ink and Dream laugh at him.

"Well, after we finish here we're going to have to look for another negative entity. " The Guardian pointed out.

Ink have him a thumbs up.

   . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

Right after Dream finished, they all went down to the kitchen to eat what he had cooked. It was fresh chicken with a side of vegetables.

It smelled sweet and the taste would dissolve into their mouths. It made Ink and Cross act like children, begging for more.

They enjoyed it while it lasted, there was business to take care of.

Now heading out and finding another piece of Nightmare.

Dream opened his bright yellow portal and they got in. It leads to an AU that looked kind of strange. Everything was gone, there was fog everywhere.

Looking into the distance you can see a very tall figure. Dream quickly took out his bow and proceeded to shoot at it, this one seemed very smart.

As he shot at it, the goop kept on moving side to side. It strikes quickly, the trio jumping to the side. Cross jumped on a large rock and began to tease it.

"Hey look at me! " The goop started to get furious creating a giant barrier of bars around the skeleton. He used his knife and jumped high above the goop.

Giving it one slash the barrier broke and the goop separated.

"Ink trap it! Dream once he does that shoot it and get the apple! "

They both nodded and Ink splashed light purple paint on the goop that was reforming and made chains. Right after the guardian made one shot and the liquid disappeared.

The reward falling above him and then absorbed.

The three of them were ready to celebrate until.
"I feel someone here." Dream said looking around. He felt a very low vibrational being in this AU.

The other two were on guard, vigorously looking around.

They saw a sharp glow from the distance seeing as it was a blaster gaster. Dream quickly made a blue bubble around them, protecting them from the large blow.

The figure had gotten closer, but they weren't alone.

They had a whole army behind them. When they came up a little closer, it looked like all were corrupted by someone.
The positive skeleton couldn't even feel their auras.

Who could've done this? Why would they do it?

Oh I bet you already guessed.

Killer, oh Killer.

Was being carried by the people he had taken control over. All he used was a bit of magic, he had done it so quickly. It just manifested into his reality.

The trio were surprised. Surprised that lots of different people believed Dream was an evil person. It was very obvious that Killer had done so. He had tricked them.

           And it worked.

"HELLO DREAM! ARE YOU READY TO DIE?!"

He jumped off of the tower of people carrying him, and walked a little closer.

Oh stars he looked like a mess. Most of his sweater was torn up, you could see his dusty bones. The tears that went down his face looked like mascara.

A bit of his skull was cracked, and he was stronger than before. The three of them could feel it.

Dream made the bubble around them disappear, and took a step back.

"Are you two capable of taking care of this while I go handle something real quick?"

Cross and Ink gave Dream a bright smile.
A glossy beam flashed in their faces while they got ready for battle.

     . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

Opening the shop door with a ring. He bought a giant size chocolate bar from the local Underfell store. Then ran to a near by forest and pulled the blue string as hard as he can.

He pulled it so hard that the string made a snap sound. Wow, Dream never knew how strong that skeleton's string was.

The glitchy portal appeared with a glitchy skeleton looking half awake.

"Ok OK! You don't have to pull so hard." Error said sounding as pissed off as he can.

Dream shoved the chocolate bar in his face.

"There is your chocolate, you already know the situation. Killer has an army with exactly Ten thousand five hundred sixty-eight people. I left Ink and Cross to take care of it while I call you for help. "

The usually sweet and warm skeleton wore a very serious and gray expression.

Dream looked Error straight in his eyes as he spoke.

"Take it. "

Chills went down the destroyers spine. Not going lie he was pretty impressed. Nightmare never lied when he said
that Dream is smart.

The glitch cringed and teleported to the scene the other following right behind.

It was time for battle.

A very dirty one.

               ┊. ˚. ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ☪︎⋆‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‧₊˚

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Blind Love (Reader X Nightmare Sans) YandereEmo

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

3.3K 166 24
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
The subsiding strength of a Swap Sans Lillyish Person

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

2K 93 9
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
I Want To Forget (Killer Sans x Reader) ~Oreo~

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

209K 7.5K 34
Want to talk about falling into the wrong place at the wrong time? Y/N definitely scored big time on that one. One moment she's falling, the next she...
17.7K 422 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...