LOVE ME TILL THE END (Complet...

De Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got... Mais

PROLOUGE AGAIN
1. GULF'S PAST
2. MEW'S PAST
3. MORNING DECISION
4. MALL MEET
5. INTERVIEW DAY
6. FIRST DAY AT WORK
7. STOP DOING THIS!!!!!!
8. CAN'T TRUST YOU
9. BE MY SECRETARY
SECRETARY CONTRACT
10. FOLLOWING THE RULES
11. PAINFUL FLASHBACKS
12. DINNER DATE
13. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
14. MISUNDERSTANDING
15. CONFRONTRATION
16. PUNISHMENT🔞
17. FEELING LOVED🔞
18. DEVIL IS BACK
19. LEAVING HAPPINESS BEHIND
20. WHERE DID HE GO?
21. CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PAST
22. MARKY'S HELL (HOUSE)
23. NEED TO FIND MY LOVE
24. RAY OF HOPE
25. PLAN BEFORE PARTY
26. BUSINESS PARTY
27. STICK TO THE PLAN
28. DESERVING TORTURE
29. LOVE CAN HEAL
30. FIGHTING WITH THE TRAUMA
31. LOVE IS WHAT YOU NEED
32. WEEKEND FAMILY TIME
33. LOVE ME A LITTLE🔞
34. REALITY CHECK
35. WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN?🔞
36. DINNER MEET
37. HAVE TO LEAVE
38. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!
39. WE DESERVE IT🔞
40. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.1)
41. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.2)
42. FAMILY TALK
43. TRUST US!
44. WITCHY MOVE
45. GAME OF TRUST/BETRAY
46. MOVING IN WITH YOU?
47. DEAL WITH AN EVIL
48. GULF'S MASTER PLAN
49. LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!
50. YOU ARE MINE!🔞
51. COMING HAPPINESS
52. FAMILY TIME TOGETHER
53. JUST US
54. FIRST DAY AT NEW HOME
55. I'M....
57. DOCTOR CHECKUP
58. HAPPINESS
59. SECRET PLANNING
60. WILL YOU MARRY ME?
61. YOU ARE THE REASON🔞
62. PREGNANCY WEEKS (PT.1)
63. PREGNANCY WEEKS (PT.2)
64. PARTY PLANNING
65. BACHELORETTE PARTY
66. WILD PARTY 🔞
67. HIDE THIS FROM YOU
68. FACE TO FACE TALK
69. I NEED YOU
70. FAMILY POWER
71. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
72. THIS IS OUR DAY (wedding special)
73. WEDDING PARTY (special guests)
74. WAIT IS OVER
75. I'M HERE FOR YOU
76. IT'S A ....
77. NEW THINGS
78. WELCOME HOME BABY
79. HANDLING NEW RESPONSIBILITIES
80. HAPPINESS OR DUTY?
81. HONEYMOON
82. SMALL DOSES 🔞
83. LOVE ME TILL THE END
84. 7 YEARS LATER (Last chp)
CHUBBY NOTE

56. ADDICTED TO YOU🔞

3K 140 8
De Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

And...for the hungry peeps like me..

Let's see Gulf's wish will fulfil or not??😂😂😂😈😈😈

***---***---***---***---***---***

" It's ok then.. * sigh* it's ok Mew I should not have force you for this. But I don't think at wedding night...i can wait. And I will be not in that stage too. " Said Gulf sadly and with a small pout. Mew sighed in surrender.

" Fine.... Do me. " Said Mew in a serious tone. Gulf's eyes wide in shock.

" Are... Are you serious?? " Asked Gulf in disbelief. Mew nodded.

" Yes my love. You want to top me. Go ahead. I won't stop you. Today you have gave me world's best happiness. For that.....I.....I can do anything for you to make you happy! " Said Mew but nervously.

" Are you seriously saying?? Or just being forced?? " Asked Gulf with one eyebrow up. Mew pulled Gulf up and make him straddle. Now Gulf is on top of Mew straddling him.

" I'm not being forced. I can do anything for you. " Said Mew with a nervous smile. Gulf smiled happily.

" Thank you so much boooo!!!!!!!! Thank you for allowing!!!! I promise I will be as gentle as I can. " Said Gulf and hugged Mew tightly. Mew hugged back but deep inside... He didn't want to be bottom but he can do anything for his baby.

" Now......Strip! " Said Gulf with a smirk and deep voice. Mew's one eyebrow up in shock and he smirked too.

" Trying to be daddy tonight?? " Asked Mew with a smirk. Gulf chuckled darkly.

" Why?? you think I will be more deadly and dangerous??? " Said Gulf darkly. Mew laughed evilly. He was loving the way Gulf was trying to become like him.... A deadly daddy!

Mew immediately removed his shirt and undressed Gulf as well. Gulf expression didn't changed from that dangerous hunter look for his prey.

Gulf hovered Mew and kissed his lips passionately. Mew was loving it so much that he can't just think about he is going to be bottom tonight.

Gulf bited Mew's lower lip which made Mew moan and Gulf entered his tongue inside which fight for dominance and..... Mew let Gulf win because.... Gulf really wants to power on Mew tonight.

Gulf left those lips and started planting kisses to the eyes, forehead, cheeks and....... Started sucking at Mew's neck. For the first time, mew realised between neck and ear... Is his sensitive point.

" Daddy..... Your lips!!Mhhmmm~! It's is so addictive for me.... Just like a dangerous drug! I'm so ADDICTED TO YOU!!!! " Said Gulf in husky tone. Mew chuckled.

Gulf suck that sensitive part in such a beautiful way which made Mew moaned and he became hard immediately. While sucking at mew's neck, gulf started grinding both the lower parts and doing dry humping and moaned loudly.

" Ahhh daddy... This is mmhmm so good daddyy.... Ahhh shit!!! " Moaned Gulf. Mew grabbed Gulf waist and grinded more and more because the pleasure was amazing!

" Ah babyyy..... Yesss... This is so good.... Mnmmhm~! " Moaned Mew. Gulf smiled and grinded more and more till the moment both of their members get hard like rock.

Gulf immediately went down and roughly unzipped Mew's pants and removed it and throw it somewhere while biting his lips seductively.

" My god baby.... You are going to be death to me tonight!!! " Said Mew while groaning in excitement.

Gulf gave some little lick to the head of that hardened member which was badly twitching in pain. Mew threw his head to the pillow while closing eyes in pleasure.

Gulf slowly and slowly took that whole length in his mouth and started sucking it and giving a wonderful blowjob to Mew while Mew was pushing gulf's mouth more and more deep so that he can feel the throat.

Gulf choked at a moment when Mew was fucking his mouth and Gulf was trying his best to take it fully.

" Ahhh~ yess yess baby take it moreee~.... Yes just like that~! " Moaned Mew. Gulf just hummed in response and that vibration was just amazing.

Soon with some sucking, Mew came hard in Gulf mouth. Gulf swallowed and some just spread on his face and lips. Mew wiped his seductively and pulled carefully Gulf up and kissed his lips which taste his own cumm.

" Boo, let me prepare you since it will be your first time. " Said Gulf and went downside slowly. Mew gulped for the first time. He was damn nervous.

" Baby, you....... Really want to do this??? " Said Mew nervously. Gulf look at Mew with softened eyes.

" Mew if you say, you can take the control. It's ok! " Said Gulf but his face fell in sadness. Mew look at him apologetically.

" Baby...... I'm ready just do it! " Said Mew with a nervous smile. Gulf nodded. Both hearts were beating like it will just pop out from chest. Gulf spread both Mew's legs and he can see the hole there but he don't know he should do this or not....

" Stop thinking baby, just do it for once. Please! I said I can do anything for you! " Said Mew but it was not with consent. He was feeling nervous for the first time. Gulf can see and noticed Mew was hesitating but he was smiling in front of him for Gulf's sake.

Gulf was about to enter his fingers to prepare but then.......he shook his head and went to Mew and kissed him. Mew was sweating in fear as hell but he kissed back with shivering mouth in nervousness.

" Daddy, make love to me. You only suits on top. Not me. And in case of me........ We can try later. We have whole life to do. Today, you do! " Said Gulf. Mew immediately took a relief breath and wipe his sweat.

(A/N:- Tch! I was waiting for Mew to moan and say.... " Yesss yess harder!! moreee" Hahahahaha but....fine lol😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈)

" Baby, I'm sorry but I wasn't ready to be bottom. I will one day for you. Only for you my love. But..... I made you sad, on the day you gave me so much happiness. " Said Mew with face fell.

" I'm not sad boo. It's not like I don't want to try.... But not forcefully. With your consent I hope one day I will get a chance! " Said Gulf with a smile. Mew smiled happily and hovered Gulf but gently.

" Thank you so much baby!!!! I love you sooooo much!!!!! " Said Mew and showered kisses to Gulf whole face. Gulf smiled and finally their lips collide with each other.

Mew firstly took the revenge by sucking gulf's sensitive point in which he became the weakest!! Gulf's neck! He really loves to kiss Gulf on neck and Gulf loves it a lot!

After devouring those swelled lips ans beautiful neck, Mew then immediately went down, unzipped Gulf's pants and saw his member was damm hard and it was oozing precum. Mew licked his lips as if it's the most delicious thing for him.

Firstly, Mew used his veiny hands and stroke it sensually while looking at his love who threw the head to pillow but pleasure moans.

Mew saw this scenario which he never want anyone to see...... Only he can! Mew saw Gulf was becoming a moaning mess second by second.

Mew immediately replaced those hand strokes into mouth sucking which always make Gulf's body on fire.

" Ahhhh ohhh daddy!!!! Ahh haah! Yess daddy suck it.... There.... I love when you do that... Shitt do that again!!!! Suck me more daddyyyy~!!!!! " Moaned Gulf loudly. Mew smiled and took the whole length more and more in his mouth.

He started sucking it so fastly that whole new bedroom get filled which Mew's choking sounds and Gulf pleasurable moans.

" Daddyy... I'm gonna cummm!!! " Said Gulf and within few suck, he came hard on mew's mouth and Mew happily swallowed it.

Gulf closed his eyes and smiled in pleasure. He was thinking to top Mew but it's ok to stop now and save it for later to make it more memorable.

" Babyy let me prepare you.... Take deep breathes! " Said Mew in deep husky tone and Gulf nodded. Mew inserted one finger inside which made Gulf moaned and he moaned more loudly when the second finger entered and Mew scissored inside while biting and sucking Gulf on those pinkish nipples for double torture.

" Ahhhh shitttt hah! Daddyyyyy!!! " Groaned Gulf in pressure. Mew smirked and inserted the last one I which Gulf started gripping not harshly but pleasurely Mew's hairs from one hand and another was gripping the bedsheet.

" Baby I'm entering now. You are well prepared. Take breathes with me!! " Said Mew and came in between Gulf legs and adjust the position and slowly inch by inch.... He entered his member in Gulf's hole very gently. Gulf groaned loudly with that entering but calm a bit when Mew gave time to adjust.

Mew can't take this anymore..... He slowly started thrusting and within seconds it get converted into....

" Ahhhh dadddy slow downn ~~! Ohhh ohh Yesss daddy... There... Hit there!!! Yesss ahhhh!!! " Said Gulf while moaning and getting thrusted hard and damn fast by Mew.

While Mew was looking at Gulf and smiled. Today, he gave the biggest happiness to Mew. Which cannot be expressed through words.

" I love you so muchhhhh babyyy *thrust* ahhh you are so good and taking me so nicelyy~!!! Mhmm~! I'M SO ADDICTED TO YOU!! " Moaned Mew. Mew pulled Gulf's legs up to the shoulder and started thrusting harder.

" I love you too........Yess daddyyyy harderrr!!! Moree harderrr ahhhh mhmm~!! You are fucking me so nicely!!!! Shittt!! There thereee!! " Said Gulf. Mew bend towards Gulf and kissed Gulf's cheeks and neck started stroking Gulf's member fastly also.

(A/N:- Gosh....I will definitely have nose bleed an eyesbleed too🤯🤯🤯🤯😆😆😆😆😆! )

" Daddy... I'm gonna cumm!!! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded while thrusting more faster...

" Me as well my love. Mhmm cumm for me Tua-eng! " Said Mew and look up while closing his eyes and feeling all that pleasure and warm around his member.

With few hard thrusts, and shouting each other names..... They both came hard in unison. Mew came inside and Gulf came in his stomach which get a little spilled to Mew's chest.

Mew fell to the other side of bed while huffing badly. While gulf also tried to catch breath. Immediately mew pushed gulf gently to make to make him lay on side and re-entered him.

" Daddy... At least let me take breaths come onnn!!!! " Shouted gulf but Mew didn't listened and started thrusting him hard from behind. But didn't let gulf lay on hai stomach.

Gulf pulled Mew's face and kissed him roughly and moaned inside while both the tongues were fighting for domainace.

Mew and Gulf both moaned loudly while the thrust become more and more intense!!! Gulf can't believe Mew will be so intense.

" Daddyyy stoppp!!! Ahhh~ ahhhh!!!! Hahh!!! Ohhh ~ ohh yesss there!! Hit there again!!! Ahhh God!!!! " Shouted Gulf in pleasure.

" Oh my Tua-eng.... You can't stop me tonight... You have gave me the biggest happiness today..... I'm celebrating it.... In my way! " Said Mew and smirked and started thrusting again.

Soon they came again hard for the third time. Both was huffing badly and trying to catch breaths. Whole room get filled with the sex smell and their beautiful moans and huffing sounds.

Mew look at Gulf while caressing his hairs lovingly because after such *ahem* activities....cuddling is very essential. It can't believe they are going to become dad and papa!

" Baby, thank you is such a little word in front of the happiness you gave me today! I have no words to describe how much happy and blessed I'm right now!!!! " Said Mew while cuddling with Gulf. Gulf smiled and kissed Mew on lips.

Mew deepened it while entering his tongue and that fight starts inside.
Mew broke the kiss and look at Gulf with so much love in his eyes.

" Baby, I was thinking tomorrow after picking type from Mild's condo, let's go for a doctor checkup... What's say?? I have a family doctor. Let consult everything. " Asked Mew while caressing Gulf's hairs and Gulf was playing with Mew's fingers while placing his head on Mew's chest. That warm is everything.

" I was about to ask this as well. He have to consult a doctor for this! " Said Gulf. Mew hummed.

" Should we tell to mom and dad? " Asked Gulf while looking at Mew.

" After the doctor confirmation and all checkup, we will go and meet them and will tell them! Let's surprise them! " Said Mew. Gulf face brightens with happiness. He nodded.

" Mew...... Cuddle me moreee!!! " Said Gulf whining like a kid. Mew chuckled and hugged more tightly and kissed him lovingly.

And they both slept in the closed warm embrace and still reminding the moment which they just experienced. Becoming parent is a blessing.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
11.9K 671 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
230K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
295K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...