Destined to be Together

By iaminshaakber

The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. _______________... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Maryam's Character Analysis
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (LAST)
Epilogue
New Book
cover change

Chapter 32

319 17 40
By iaminshaakber

When we reached there we hurriedly went to the stage. Aunt Adena and Bella were not with us because the bride had to come later. There we saw Peter already on the stage with his groomsmen Zain, Edward and joseph. We also took our place at the opposite side of the groomsmen and Peter was standing at the centre of the stage. He was looking princely in a beautifully tailored black classic shawl collar lapel tuxedo suit. Completing the look with a matching vest. He was looking a little nervous I can say.

The wedding venue was an open space on the beach. The seashore was looking beautiful from there. A stage was set there and a lot of chairs were placed in front of it for the guests to sit. The stage was big enough for the bride and groom and their bridesmaid and groomsmen and the wedding minister. The minister was standing on the stage. The decorations were beautifully done with white and blue lace clothes which were tied up with poles and flowers were decorated on them.

The minister announced the arrival of the bride and Bella came escorted by her mother. She came with her mom walking down the aisle. Her face was covered with a veil. Aunt Adena's eyes were wet. She was getting emotional. When Bella came in front of the stage Peter went to the edge of the stage and Aunt Adena gave Bella's hand to Peter with tears flowing from her eyes. Peter took hold of her hand and escorted her on the stage. Peter had tears in his eyes too. I've never seen a groom crying on his wedding day. I mean guys don't have to leave their home so they aren't supposed to cry but in Peter's case it was different. He was crying out of happiness, he was happy because after waiting for many years Bella is finally going to be his.

It was time for a moment of silence to remember the deceased loved ones. The minister started saying the names of deceased one starting from Bella's father's name. I saw Aunt Adena sobbing. She must've been missing uncle badly at that very moment while her daughter was about to start a new life.

Then the minister offered insight into their relationship and anecdotes the path to marriage, and also discussed some Bible scripture.

For prayer The minister asked guests to pay attention to the prayer and all the guests layed hand in hand and slightly bowed their heads. Minister offered words of blessing for the couple.

It was time for the most sacred part of the wedding, the exchanging of vows.

"I, Peter Agostinho,
take you, Isabella Lopez, to be my wife,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish, till death us do part,
according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.
All these things I pledge to thee in the name of our Lord.
With this ring I seal my vow of love to you, Isabella Lopez and pray I may fulfill God's place in our home,
In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" said Peter with so much emotion and a wide smile on his face which indicates how happy he is, how happy he is to know that from now on he is no longer Bella's boyfriend but he became her husband.

Now it was Bella's turn.

"I, Isabella Lopez,
take you,
Peter Agostinho, to be my husband,
to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish, till death us do part,
according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.
All these things I pledge to thee in the name of our Lord.
With this ring I seal my vow of love to you, Peter Agostinho and pray I may fulfill God's place in our home,
In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" Bella said and I can feel she was crying inside her wedding veil because her voice was slightly shaking, she was crying out of happiness. She was happy, happy to know that now she is officially a wife, Peter's wife.

After the vows Peter moved a bit closer to Bella and he lifted her wedding veil. They smiled so fondly looking into each other's eyes. I can feel the romance between them. Their eyes were sparkling with sempiternal happiness. That's when the ring was brought on the stage by Camila. They exchanged their ring putting the platinum ring on eachother's ring fingers.

When they exchanged their rings the minister declared them officially married and directed them to kiss.

Peter looked in her eyes as if he was asking her permission. She smiled, giving him permission. And then they kissed. They kissed in front of everyone to let them know their link. That they're finally married. They're husband and wife. They're life partners. People were squealing looking at the couple. I diverted my gaze from them because even after watching this scene in enormous k-dramas and movies I'm still not comfortable watching it in real life. After a while they pulled out of each other.

The couple comes back down the aisle and exits the venue followed down the aisle by us, then their parents and important family members, and, finally, the minister.

We exit the beach only to go to the party hall of the resort to have our lunch and there's still a lot of functions and rituals left.

At the party hall of the resort Bella and Peter had a lot of couple pictures. We also had some pictures with the couple. I can't wait to see their wedding album. That is going to be the only source to relive this happy and beautiful moment again and it will always stay embedded in our memories. We really enjoyed the wedding to the fullest, especially me, because it's my only female friend's wedding.

A while later Camila stood up on the stage holding a mic in her hand and asked for everyone's attention. One by one she called everyone's name to come up on the stage and give some speech dedicated to the couple.

"I would like to invite Maryam on the stage to say something about her friends" Camila said on the mic and I went to the stage, Camila handed me the mic.

"Hello everyone! Hey Bella! Hey Peter! It's my first time giving a speech at a wedding, so I have no idea how to do it" I started with a small chuckle "What can I say for Bella? Can you guys believe Bella was my first friend, Although I met her in the last year of our school. She was the friend who made me, an anti-social and a loner girl, into a friendly girl. She has the power of making people happy. I remember clearly the first day of my school when I didn't know anyone there, being a transfer student when I asked her for a seat beside her which was empty to sit, and when she smiled at me giving me permission, something in me knew then that we were going to be best friends. I can tell it by seeing her smile which was warm as the sun in winter. She is the sweetest girl I've ever met. She was always with me in every moment of my life. She helped me when I was at my lowest during my college life. As for Peter he is not just my friend but he is a brother to me. He was always by my side along with Bella. We had a lot of fun throughout the times we were together. Bella, Peter and Zain, though the trio were already friends but they never let me think as an outcast during the initial phase of our friendship. As for the couple Bella and Peter, they're the most loving couple I've ever come across. I've always wanted my future relationship to be as loving as their relationship is. How they care for eachother, how they show their devotion towards each other, how sometimes they annoy each other and even get angry because of silliest things. They're always a loving couple and always show their affection towards each other but in a way which never lets us feel that we're being third wheel" I continued "ever since we were in school I always wanted to live this moment, the moment when the famous couple of our small group get officially married, and trust me when I say that I am happiest today. I hope both of you will stay together throughout your life, I wish you both happiness for eternity" I finished and came back down the stage.

After dinner it was time for Bella and Peter's flight so they changed into comfortable clothes and headed out of the resort followed by us. They sat in the car after bidding good-bye and started their journey to Bangkok for their honeymoon.

We went to our respective rooms and changed into comfortable clothes. I performed all the missing Salah and got on the bed. I called mom and talked to them a little as my eyelids started getting heavy due to tiredness, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I did my morning routine and performed Fajr Salah. We have to head out in an hour so I started arranging my clothes inside the suitcase. Almost all of my things were already packed but due to tiredness I didn't felt like packing my remaining clothes last night. I was done packing stuff in fifteen minutes. I took the cherry red coloured monochrome sweatpant and sweatshirt, I took a warm shower and put on the clothes. I came out of the washroom and put sunscreen and BB cream on my face. I covered my hair with a beige coloured tube cap and a black hijab.

I went outside with my luggage only to see people loading their luggages. There I found Chloe with her suitcase.

"Hey Chloe in which bus are we going to sit?" I asked her.

"Oh come with me I'm also on my way to the bus" she said and I followed her.

I gave my suitcase to the driver and he put it inside the compartment. I got up on the bus and saw Zain and Edward talking. Joseph and Rosé were sitting together at the back of the bus. Right after me Chloe got on the bus.

"Hey everyone good morning" I said loudly enough to grab everyone's attention.

"Good morning," they said in unison.
I took a window seat in the middle of the bus and Chloe sat beside me. Chloe and I have become good friends. I hope we will stay in touch even after getting back to our lives.

-------------

A/N:
Assalamualaikum everyone!
Peter and Bella, our favourite couples are finally married. I hope you people have enjoyed the wedding.

Don't forget to comment your lovely thoughts as you all know I love it when you people show your interest.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you!

👇Vote👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
186K 7.2K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
36.4K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
5.4K 581 36
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...