Light hero: Guardian

By Blurgman

Yet another MHA Destiny crossover this time featuring a lone warlock hunter hybrid guardian as he enters a w... More

Bio
Prologue: The Mission
Chapter 1 UA high and training the new light
Chapter 2 Pest Control and Heroes vs villains

Merlin the Guardian: Origin.

62 0 0
By Blurgman

UA high Ibarra Shiozaki POV.

Me and Kendo were walking out of UA high when Kendo noticed a new building on campus it looked like a hangar and saw Merlin walking towards is.

Kendo: I smell motor oil let's see what's going on over there.

Me: Are sure Kendo I'm afraid we might get in trouble.

Kendo: Merlin a student went over there so why can't others.

We walk over to the airplane hangar to see a strange air craft and what look like motor cycles.

And other strange vehicles all looking magical and advanced at the same time and working on the demonic chopper was Merlin while reading a floating book and writing something down on one floating note  book and then something else on another.

Me: I think we should leave.

Merlin: No need to both of you are welcome here.

Kendo: Wow what are these things.

Kendo was looking at one of the hover bikes. I was worried he might get mad at us for scratching them.

Merlin: Dont worry about scratching them I've done worse to them.

Shot of Merlin crashing into a rock, crashing into a pile of explosive barrels, Crashing into a warmind bunker door, into a cabal tank, into a fallen walker, into a brig, into a thresher, into the dreadnought how did he even get up there, It getting blown up by alien gun fire again, again, and again, and him using it as an explosive barrel to make warmind cells.

Kendo: How did we see that?

Merlin: Space magic.

Me: What were those creatures.

Merlin: Aliens.

Me: We're gonna need more of an explanation than that.

Merlin: Than take a seat on a sparrow. I'll answer your questions.

Merlin takes a seat on the demonic one, I sit on the christmas one and Kendo sits on warhead looking one.

Me: So where are you really from.

A strange drone suddenly appears next to him.

Drone: We are from another world.

Merlin: This is a long story to explain first off we are from another Universe without quirks one where we met an actual god one that turned unlivable planets like mars and mercury into garden worlds. Heh some even believed that the traveler made an early stop to the system millions of years ago starting life on earth.

Me: So god does exist as the traveler.

Merlin: correction gods in our world we have to fight alien races all having there own gods first theres the fallen four armed insectiod reptilian alien pirates who worship the traveler like us humans they even made idols in it's image but the house of salvation is an exception they abandoned the light out of anger and began worshiping the darkness wielding the power of stasis. Next is the Cabal who worship no god just victory, and war. Next is the vex who in a way worship pure logic if they need a god a mind needs to step up to the plate. Last but not least the hive the most religious race out of all of them there religion is called sword logic they believe that the killing of lesser and stronger beings lets them become closer to the darkness the hive worship Oryx the taken king, Savathun the witch queen, and Xivu Arath goddess of war, the hive holy trinity, who intern worship the worm gods I've killed Oryx and a worm god with the help of a fireteam. I've been reading the books of sorrow the hive bible to understand the hive to better find a way to stop them I actually found a hive spell book and currently translating it.

Me: Isn't that against the laws of your people's religion.

Merlin: We guardians only care about protecting the people religion is not a factor on how we protect people. Guardians are starting to use stasis our selves dispite it being derived from darkness.

Kendo: But why would guardians use darkness.

Me: I havent told you the story of the collapse but when the traveler came it started the golden age of humanity a time of prosperity but it lasted for centuries.

time skip.

When I heard Merlin's story I found it hard to believe but he showed us trophies of his adventures it became easier to believe and I could tell he was being humble about it he was more than just a guardian he was the last city's messiah.

Me: I'm sorry for everything you people have been through but it is still hard to accept how you would just give in to the darkness' temptations.

Kendo: I don't think that's the reason that their using stasis.

Merlin: Correct I know I am using the darkness' power but it's not the power that matters it's how you use it that makes you a hero or a villain in this world it's a battle of ideals not powers. In times of desperation you need to use any power you can. Any way it's 5:00 wanna head to the mall I need new clothes other than my armor and uniforms I have no other civilian clothing. 

Kendo: You don't have any other clothes.

Merlin: Nope I was gonna head to the mall today get some new ones and I plan on taking the queen of hearts to the Kashyyk mall.

Me: Don't you mean Kyashiki mall.

Merlin: alot of places here have names similar to places from our worlds movies so it's confusing. You girls are welcome to come if you like.

Kendo: I'd love to but I've got stuff to do at home. But I'm sure Ibarra is free.

Merlin: Alright don't worry about train lines were taking the queen.

Me: The Queen? 

Merlin: my ship a gift from a friend well more like fatherly figure. It's name is the queen of hearts.

Me: But arent you worried about getting caught?.

Merlin: I've driven her deep into enemy teritorry stealth flight and infiltration was my team's specialty.

Kendo: And one more thing can you teach me how to ride one of those hover bikes some time I love motorcycles.

Merlin: Sure. 

In a flash of light me and Merlin are in the queen of hearts I assume and I look through the window and we begin flying it only took 20 minutes for a normally 2 hour train ride and nobody noticed the spaceship flying over them when we dropped off in a back alley I looked to the ship to see nothing.

Merlin: Stealth drive thats how I hide the ship from enemies any way lets go.

We walked into the mall with Merlin amazed at everything as if he had never been to a mall before he had a rather childish glee in his eyes it was actually quite cute. He chose to go to a dragnoir store according to him he actually had a recent team up with the no.9 hero Ryukyu. 

Time skip.

We spent a suprisingly long time in the store and Merlin was pretty particular with he went with an asthetic he called synthwave with a jacket and jeans. We were eating at a food court I was having a BLT with Merlin giving me a weirded out look while he is scarfing down his fifth bowl of ramen and he's gonna order more.

Merlin: So the UA sports festival is coming up and I offered to help Izuku Midoriya train for it your willing to join us if you want I know what this festival means to you heroes in training. 

Me: That would be nice when do we start? 

Merlin: Tommorow after school your allowed to invite anyone to train.

Me: Thank you I'll keep that in mind.

After eating some more he dropped me off at home and he went back to UA.

At UA Merlin POV

I walk into my dorm room and get into some pajamas I bought. Ghost pops up.

Ghost: Hey guardian I managed to get contact with the Last City.

Me: Then get them on the chat.

Ghost pulls up a hologram of Ikora.

Ikora: Merlin nice to see you again. 

Me: Same here Ikora.

Ikora: So what have you've been up to these past days.

I explained this world to Ikora, Quirks, heroes, villains, no space travel, everything.

Ikora: Use your ghost to patch us into the sports festival feed the whole city willl be cheering you on.

Me: Yes mam.

And with that she left you would expect that I would be thinking about the sports festival but no I was thinking about Ibarra and someone from my past.

flashback

I told miss midnight that I did not remember my past that was a lie I remember it all to clearly. Before I was a guardian I possessed a gift a power that I used to help people but a group of human bandits captured me and used my gift for there own selfish deeds for years they put me in a cage like an animal that was until the leader's daughter Sinthia found me and helped me escape she looked just like Ibarra but with wavy black hair. We escaped to a human settlement and lived there for 3 years until on my 16th birthday guardians came to the settlement.

Guardian team leader: Hey you the vanguard ordered that thing be put down.

I knew he was talking about me. Sinthia told me to run and not look back but I did look back and what I saw? Sinthia falling to the ground dead with the leader a sunbreaker titan holding a smoking Eyasluna in his hand the titan would then aim the gun at me and kill me but not before me getting a good look at his face spicky beige hair and red eyes. When I was made a guardian by my ghost I wanted to burn the city to the ground but I remembered what Sinthia to me. "No matter what happens no matter what suffering you're put through always remember you are good person who helped people without asking for anything in return stay like that and you will make everyone happy." that is why I am a guardian to honor the girl who gave me my freedom. 

Flashback end.

I went into my bathroom and noticed that my hair is beginning to get very long and messy by now it has reached down to my shoulders and had a bunch of spikes going everywhere.

Me: Time for a hair cut.

I pull out my Eternities edge to cut my hair because scissors are for civilians.

10 minutes later

I finish my hair cut and this is how it came out.

How did that with a sword I have no idea.

The next day Ibarra POV

After school I walk to Merlin's Hangar to begin training when I went in I saw that he was in a firing range with Izuku Midoriya from 1 A.

Merlin: There is no way that is your first time with a sniper rifle.

Midoriya: It is! I'm not lying!.

Merlin: Dude you hit all head shots even on the simulated overload minotaurs! OVERLOAD! those things are impossible to hit the core.

Me: Um excuse me.

Merlin: Ah Ibarra good to see you here.

I blush at seeing his new hair cut he looked like the perfect mix of masculine and feminine.

Midoriya: Come on I wanna try a new gun.

Merlin: Alright lets go. Sorry Ibarra why don't you come with us and we can get you set up.

We walk into what looks like a lounge room mixed with a workshop there is a rack filled with guns of all types, even swords, and bows. On the other side of the room was a Sofa and bean bags in front of a Holographic tv with 2 game consoles that looked far more advanced than anything I've ever seen on said PlayStation 5000 and Xbox 10k. There were also shelves of movies and anime that I have never heard of, One Peace,  Demon Slayer, Naruto Shippuden, Seven Deadly Sins, just to name a few. I then look to the wall of weapons and my Eyes land on 2 weapons.

I dont know what but something seemed to draw me into them to take them and bring about the judgement of God upon sinners.

Merlin: I see you feel the calling as well suprising.

I get spooked by Merlin showing up behind me. He walks over to the guns and takes Hawkmoon. Wait how did I know the name of the gun.

Merlin: Guardians often felt an attachment towards certain weapon types when they weild those weapon types they are often unstoppable. I feel mine towards bows, and, swords while Midoriya appears to be towards Marksman weapons.

He points towards Midoriya weilding what looked like the opposite of Lumina Black and green with jagged edges.

Merlin: Your welcome to try one out.

Me: No thanks

Merlin: Alright come with me.

I follow him to a arena with what looked like cabal but they were standing to still so they cannot be real.

Merlin: Step into the arena I'll activate the simulations.

I do what is asked. when the simulation began the large turtle like creatures started to shoot at me I close my eyes put my hands together and use my quirk to block the shots then sending vines at them but then.

Merlin: STOP!!.

The simulation ended and Merlin came into the arena.

Merlin: My apologies Ibarra but you did the 2 worst things you can do in a fight turn your back on your opponent and closing your eyes. I know you turn around due to the nature of your quirk but turning around gives your opponent the perfect opening to strike not only that closing your eyes reduces your perception allowing enemies fast enough to get past your vines hit you before you can react.

Me: Sorry.

Merlin: It's fine your here to improve anyway come on let me help you.

And with that training for the UA sports festival began for the 3 of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 615 10
My second attempt at making a My Hero Academia story. After working out the problems, this will be a Total new story than from the last one. A/N: I d...
11.2K 189 17
Is been one year for the guardians, they've been on Remnant, enjoying there new home and friends. But...something is coming to them, something big. I...
185K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
160K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...