feral boys

Av feraltown

Would you rather live your life as a boring college student? Or start a band with your greatest friends? Geo... Mer

1 • Red String
2 • Final Night
3 • Goodbye Past, Hello Future.
4 • Corduroy Dreams
5 • BandWasFound
6 • Free Entry?
7 • It's a deal.
8 • Freaks
9 • Anna
10 • Baby
11 • Offer
12 • Mom
13 • Cloud 9
14 • Flower Crowns
15 • "Royal"
16 • Juliet
17 • Calling in "sick"
18 • Boys Will Be Bugs
19 • I love Dream
20 • Tag! You're it.
21 • Looking out for you
23 • She
24 • Ice cream!
25 • 18
26 • The boys are fighting
27 • Theme park
28 • Taunt
29 • Tubbo's Birthday
30 • He looks so perfect

22 • Drunk words are sober thoughts

3.7K 138 406
Av feraltown

"He's right there. Tell me or I'll spill it." He motioned a cup spilling.

Karl thought for a very hesitant second, "Deal."

————

(i changed the "karl ate the last slice" to what ur about to read so just read👍👍👍)

Karl adjusted in his seat. George smirked, all ears for what was to come. Curiosity has over came him at this point and he was desperate to find out who Dream was talking about.

Karl opened his mouth, trying to make it seem like he was going to tell before he took off and ran out the back door into the field.

"Hey!" George reached out to try and get ahold of him, "Fine! I'm telling Sapnap."

George confidently walked up to Sapnap and told him, "Karl killed your hamster in 1st grade." He stepped back and watched the expression on his face completely drop.

"Mr Flufferson..?"

"Mr Flufferson." George repeated back in confirmation.

Sapnap stood up, "Where is Karl?"

"Behind the gas station, another one of our old hangouts. You can find a mini hill with a tree on top." He described, "He is surely there, up against the tree."

With that information, Sapnap went out the door shouting, "Oh Karl..."

-

Karl sat, back pressed against the tree. He heard Sapnap taunt out his name, chills down his spine. "Manhunt.. but it's real life." He whispered to himself, letting out a quick laugh.

Something grabbed both of his shoulders, attacking him (not painfully)

"Sapnap!!" Karl squirmed around as he picked him up over his shoulder. "Put me down!" He slapped his back but he wouldn't budge.

"We're going back and you're gonna apologize for the murder of Mr Flufferson." Sapnap laughed at Karl's hair bouncing up and down as he took large steps.

"That was years ago!"

"Still doesn't change the fact it happened." He says.

They got back to the hotel room, sitting on the bed.

"Sorry for killing your hamster in first grade." He apologized, looking away suspiciously. But really, he was holding in a laugh.

Sapnap squinted his eyes, "Do you mean it?"

"Yes!" Karl let out all his laughter at how serious Sapnap tried to look. "You look funny."

"Hey!" Sapnap pulled his hands back.

"Not in an offensive way! Your face expression looks funny." Karl assured.

Quackity slammed the pillow over his face trying to block out their voices, he groaned. "Will you two shut up please? I am trying to sleep."

Sapnap flinched, jumping a little as he felt his heart drop. "I didn't even know you were there! Sorry."

Quackity rolled over onto his side, his back facing towards them. He pulled the sheets over his head. They looked at each other and nearly bursted out laughing, but they held it in, looking away from each other for it would only make it even more difficult.

"I wonder where Dream and George are."

-

// alcohol

Dream grabbed a bottle out of the fridge, popping it open.The cork fell onto the ground like a pin drop in an empty room. He looked around for anyone before picking it up, placing it on the counter.

He took the bottle into hand and took a quick sip, scrunching his nose at the strong taste. "Ugh." He shook his head, continuing to drink more.

A little later, the back door handle twisted and swung open, "Sorry Dream I—" George looked at the bottle in his hand, "Dream!?"

"George.." He slurred, putting the bottle down and walking up to him. He wrapped his arms around George's back.

He brushed Dream's hair back, "Dream you're drunk.."

"Nooo, I'm not." He stared into his eyes, leaning closer.

George's eyes widened when their lips connected. Dream smiled, stepping back and grabbing the bottle, "Have some."

George took it into hand, hesitating before tilting it up and pouring some in his mouth. "Mmph" He wiped his mouth with his sleeve. George leaned in again, kissing him.

Dream pulled away, giggling. "You taste like birthday cake."

"You taste like nothing at all." George licked his lips.

The alcohol was wearing off, "Hmm.?"

"I'm tired.." George plopped onto the couch, the cushion sinking in as he laid down.

Dream sat next to him, George's head on his lap staring up at him with a smile on his face. "You're pretty."

The brunette smiled, hiding the visible blush on his face. "Thank you.."

"Don't hide your face.." Dream pulled his hands away, grinning as George looked away. "Are you blushing?"

George nodded, looking back at him. "I love you."

"I—"

Dream knew he wasn't in the right state of mind.

"George." He sighed, "you're drunk."

"They all say drunk words are sober thoughts.." He locked his fingers together.

Dream looked away, "Get some rest." He pressed his lips against George's forehead. "Love you too." He mumbled.

Their eyes began to close, darkness overcoming their vision. And soon, soft snores were all that was heard.

-

"Cmon Tubbo!" Tommy dragged him back stage. "Holy shit—"

"Oh god, let's take a picture and send it to Sapnap!" Ranboo said quickly, pulling out his phone and snapping a quick picture.

"What the hell happened here?" Purpled looked around at the empty bottle on the counter, tipped over with a little bit of liquid seeping out.

"Did they forget we come here orrr.." Tubbo looked at Ranboo's phone. "He texted back!"

Sapnap

i think i missed a whole ass chapter
since when did they cuddle?

theres empty alcohol bottles on the counter
pretty self explanatory

ohh
is everything alright?
do i need to come over there?

no its fine, i know karl usually sleeps around this time so theres no need to come

alright
call me if you need anything
please watch them

we will

they cant have anymore drinks

okay

i dont even know where they got ahold of alcohol

probably across the street
pretty sure they have some in stock

they're not 21 tho?

fake id?

smart.
thats my dream

k
Read 12:43 PM

Ranboo clicked off his phone, setting it to the side and snickering. "I hit him with the 'k' and he left me on read!"

"You know Sapnap hates that. Right?" Purpled tilted his head.

"It's almost like that's the whole point." Ranboo responded sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "We should just go home, everyone's asleep."

"Right, but first I'm gonna take these and throw them away before they get ahold of them." Tommy took away the bottles, going out back to throw them i the the dumpster.

Ranboo motioned his hand, shaking his keys. "Alright let's go." They went out the front door, hopping into their car and driving back to Tommy's house.

"Pretty sure motherinnit made some pizza." Tommy assumed as the whiff of pizza filled his nose. The pizza sat perfectly in the middle of the table.

"Hello Tommy! Back so soon?"

"Everyone's asleep." He sat down, his friends following behind him.

They each grabbed a slice of pizza, putting it down on the plate in front of them. "Thanks Tommy's mom!" Purpled said mid-bite.

She laughed, "Of course!" She nodded.

Tommy took one last bite of his pizza, "How much do you wanna bet they will be confused as shit when they wake up?"

"Language!"

Tubbo choked on his soda, "You sound like badboyhalo!"

"And who must that be?" She raised an eyebrow, scrubbing the dishes.

"One of our friends." He stated, "He's like— the goody two shoes out of all of us."

"Oh!"

"As I was saying, how much do you wanna bet they'll be confused when they wake up?" Tommy asked once again.

"We don't really have to bet on anything. It's common sense to know they'll be confused. They won't remember anything unless one of them was secretly sober." Ranboo explained.

"Okay, memory boy." Tommy nicknamed him.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
Riptide Av V

Ungdomsfiksjon

322K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
2M 69K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
811K 71.3K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...