[ • "At your service, sir!" •...

By Leafsteruwu

It's a young-adult girl named, Leafy Lemon. She works at a job to keep her mother healthy from a disease and... More

Café Hours
Highschool Meet
Date Set-Up
🌸 Confession... 🌸
The Kiss
Deadly Silent Treatment
"Puppy"
Headaches
☕️ Careful Sickness ☕️
🌃 First Night: Test 🌃
..Masochist..
Execution
Comforting
Confused
Break-up
Bracelets
"Altruistic"
A New Change
Explaination

Referenced Ending

1.5K 30 83
By Leafsteruwu

🌱 Leafy's POV: 🌱

I suddenly woke up, noticing I was laying on the couch while on top of Firey. I blushed excessively and quickly got off of him. What happened..? I looked down at myself and I seemed normal. I rubbed my eyes while letting out a small yawn, I must've fallen asleep when me and Firey were cuddling on the couch.

My blush faded, I looked over at Firey who was still sleeping peacefully like a snoozing baby. I big baby to be specific.

I got up from the couch then shook Firey aggressively until he woke up. Eventually he did and looked shocked as he saw me shaking him.

"Good morning, Fireball!" I greeted with a smile. He gave me an 'are you serious' look but chuckled, "Morning." He replied.

He yawned a little before sitting up on the couch. As he was doing that, I looked out the window and noticed that the bad weather has gone away.

"Firey! The rain is gone!" I called to him. He looked at me, then looked at the window before getting up.

"Oh. That's cool." He commented.

...

"Don't we have school?" Firey added. I flinched in realization, "Crap! You're right-!" I remarked and quickly dashed to my phone to check the time. As I opened my phone, I looked at the time:

12:06pm

Not only that, I got 12 texts and 9 miss-call notifications from Pin and Golf Ball. F**k.

My stupid alarm didn't go off! Ugh.

I grumbled a little and decided to call Golf Ball. I dialed her number and put the phone next to my ear.

{ ring ring }

"Finally you called!! Where are you!?" Golf Ball answered and immediately yelled through the phone. I sighed, "I overslept. I didn't think I slept for this long, my alarm didn't go off-"

"Save your excuses, Leafy Stupid Lemon." Golf Ball cut me off. Why is she so angry?

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's too late to come to school now. It's already 5th period session. I'm pretty sure they marked you absent." Golf Ball said.

Well, I guess it is too late.

"Well, I'll show up to work then. I can miss a day without school." I said with a quiet, sad sigh. "Well, I'll be at work. See ya." I said and immediately ended the call so GB didn't have to scream in my ear for the next 5 minutes. I grumbled under my breath as I placed my phone back on the nightstand.

I forcefully threw myself on the bed while groaning. Ughhh.. stupid alarm...

I started hearing footsteps coming from the hall. I sat up then tried acting like nothing has happened. I then saw Firey standing there with a puzzled look, "What happened?" Firey asked as he approached me, sitting down on the bed right next to me.

I sighed, "It's already 5th period session. We're probably marked absent today.. well.. my perfect attendance is officially ruined." I grumbled. Firey patted my back, "Hey.. it's alright. There's no need being too perfect." He chuckled before pulling me in for a hug. I smiled a bit and flung my arms around him.

"Thanks, Firey.." I chuckled softly. "No problem." He responded.

"Though.. I am going to work today." I let go of the hug. "Ah.. well, I'll be there." He looked at me with a smile.

I giggled and kissed his cheek before getting up from the bed. "Now, get out." I playfully demanded and pointed at the door. He rolled his eyes then starting laughing a bit and got up, exiting out of the room and closing the door behind him.

After getting dressed, I walked out and looked for the Café keys. Pin isn't at the Café right now, so it isn't open. But she gave me a key so that if I never need anything at the café while she isn't there, I have the keys to get it.

Somehow, I couldn't find the keys. "Stupid.. where is the keys?" I mumbled to myself in an irritated tone.

"Looking for this?" I heard a familiar voice spoke. I perked up and turned my head again the person, who was Firey, dangling the keys in his hands.

"Hey! Give it back!" I pouted. I walked up to him but he lifted his arm so it was out of my reach. I tried grabbing it but I couldn't.

"Give it back!" I said. He chuckled, "Not until you give me a kiss." Firey flirted. I blushed excessively before pouting.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I then grabbed the keys after he pulled away.

"I'm going now." I said, putting the keys in my pocket. "Alright. See you later, Sugar Leaf." Firey smiled before kissing me goodbye. "Bye." I responded with a giggle.

I then exited out the door and made my way to the Café.

Once I arrived, I grabbed the keys from my pockets, then starting unlocking the door. Once I got in, I started cleaning up the place.

After that, I put on the maid outfit. I looked at the time.

1:46pm

Hm.. 1 and a half hours to myself. I went in the back and decided to scroll through my phone while I wait. While doing that, I received a phone call from the hospital.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, good afternoon, Miss Lemon. Your mom will be out of the hospital very shortly. She's in perfect condition and I'm so glad we were able to help her." One of the doctors said. I gasped happily, "Oh really!?" I said excitingly.

"Yup. I think she's gonna take an Uber home." The doctors claimed. "Alright. I can't wait to see her soon." I said. "Lovely. Have a good afternoon, Leafy Lemon." The doctor said before hanging up. I sighed in relief, "I'm so glad she's okay.." I said to myself.

A few moments after, Pin an Golf Ball eventually arrived. "Huh. Early, I see." Golf Ball remarked. I perked my head up at them, "Mhm." I hummed in agreement.

"Why did you miss school?" Pin asked, placing her stuff on the table. Ah.. I should probably tell them.

"I just overslept." I responded. "Lame excuse, Miss Lemon." GB pouted. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say, GB."

"I also noticed Firey wasn't at school. Usually he's there everyday." Pin mentioned. I sighed under my breath, "Because he was with me." I spoke. I felt the intensity as soon as GB and Pin faced to looked at me.

"With.. you..?" Pin asked in a surprised manner. I nodded a bit, "Well.. we're dating." I spoke. Golf Ball's jaw dropped, "What!? Is he the reason why you're also missing school!?" Golf Ball strictly said, pointing at me.

"What—!? Nonono." I tried to defend myself but Golf Ball kept nagging at me.

"Wait— you're dating Firey? As in.. Firey Flame." Pin tried correcting herself. I nodded then her eyes widened, "Woah! You're.. with him!? Wow! Congrats!" Pin clapped with a smile.

"Thanks, Pin. At least someone here supports my relationship unlike a certain someone." I said and visibly looked at Golf Ball.

"W-Wh— I never said anything about 'not' supporting your relationship!" Golf Ball whined.

"Whatever, GB." I laughed. "Okay, Golf Ball, we should get changed. The Café is about to open soon." Pin remarked to Golf Ball. Golf Ball nodded and walked to the changing room.

Pin then looked at me with a smile, "Thanks for taking care of the place, Leafy. I owe you one." She thanked. I chuckled, "No problem, Pin."

Pin then left to the changing room. I then went up to the front door and flipped the sign over to "Come in! We're open!" then unlocked the door.

I walked behind the register and waited for the customers. Pin and Golf Ball were eventually done changing and went to the back.

A few customers came in and took their seats and the usual stuff.

As I was doing something at the counter, the door flung open to one particular customer. I perked my head up to them and saw, no other than, Firey.

"Oh-! Hey, Firey." I greeted happily. "Hey, Sugar Leaf." Firey greeted back. I went to offer him a seat and took his order.

"The Lava Fudge Cake, right?" I asked, writing it on the notepad. Firey nodded. I giggled a little, "It's the same thing you ordered when we first met each other." I said, remembering the amazing events. Firey chuckled with a nod, "Yup. I'm surprised you still remember." Firey said. I giggled nervously, "I always remember people's orders, heh.. anyways, I'll have it out soon." I said, walking to the back.

"One Lava Fudge Cake!" I called out to Pin. "Alright! Hey, Leafy! Can you grab those trays right there and serve it to the customers?" Pin asked. I looked at the tray on the metal table and picked it up. "Sure thing." I responded before walking out of the back.

I served the customers their orders. "Leafy!" Pin called out, holding the Lava Fudge Cake in her hand. I approached her and took it out of her hands, "Thanks, Pin." I said, placing the cake on the tray. Pin nodded and went inside the back.

I looked at Firey who was gazing out of the window at his seat. I gave in a huge sigh before approaching him, "Here's your order." I said, gently placing it on the table.

Firey looked at me then the cake. "Hm.. can I also order the Couple's milkshake as well?" Firey asked.

I blushed a little but kept a smile on my face. I then bowed down a little, still carrying the trays in my hand then giggled with a wink.

"At your service, Sir!"

💕🔥[ The End ] 🌱💕

man, this books already done— 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 80 66
It's GBs first day at a new high school and she is excited to meet her boyfriend Football although she was not expecting for someone to show up... so...
3.6K 93 13
[highschool humans au (JUMPSCARE!!!)] ••••• Leanne "Leafy" Chloro is just barely scraping by in her life. She never has motivation to do work, she dr...
21.9K 233 20
After the events of BFB 30, Leafy and Firey sailed away to find their Dream Island to live on for the rest of their days. However, little did they kn...
4.8K 229 29
[human au] Leafy, a college student, meets a trouble-making boy who wrecks havoc on her once simple life...