Your Biggest Fan (Camren)

By yukino_shita

It's a story about Camila Cabello finally meeting her celebrity crush, the one and only, Lauren Jauregui. ***... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

24.1K 701 507
By yukino_shita

Camila's POV:

"What is it?" Lauren mumbled, nuzzling her nose into her neck.

"It's my mom.. I was supposed to call her ten minutes ago. One second, I need to call her, or else I won't be allowed to leave the house for the next ten years." Camila pressed 'phone' and held the white device up to her ear. "Hi, Mami.. Sorry, I didn't have service where I was waiting, and so I had to walk around to get to an area where I could call you."

"It's okay, mijah. Do you need me to come get you?"

Suddenly, Camila felt a pair of soft lips against her ear, sending chills down her spine. "Tell her you're sleeping over at a friend's house." Camila turned towards her, her eyes opened as wide as can be. "Do it!" Lauren nodded, touching Camila's knee casually.

"Actually, mom.. I think I'm gonna sleep over at Dinah's."

"I thought Dinah wasn't going to the show?"

"She changed her mind. And she asked me if I could sleep over."

"Well, okay.. I'll see you tomorrow then, Mila. I love you."

"Love you, too." Camila hung up before she could ask any other questions.

"Atta girl." Lauren grinned and stood up from her spot on the couch and grabbed Camila's hand. "Come on, we have about seven hours until sunrise."

"To do what?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, but allowed herself to be pulled up.

"Go on an adventure." There was a sparkle in Lauren's eyes, something special, and it made Camila want to follow her anywhere she wanted to go. "I'm beginning to think that following you to the airport was a bad idea.." Camila chuckled, and she was met with a usual witty mark from Lauren. "Right, because I'm sure you'd love still being a lip virgin." She smirked as she pulled on her leather jacket. "And don't try to give me some bullshit about not liking it, because I heard you moan."

That damn smirk was going to be the death of her. It rendered her speechless with her mouth agape. Fuck you and your eyebrows. Camila thought, silently fuming, both over the older girl's control over her and the fact that she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Now, are you coming?" Lauren held out her hand again, and Camila took it, smiling shyly when the green-eyed girl laced their fingers together. "If my parents find out about this, I'm going to be grounded until I'm married."

"Well, it's a good thing you're not going to get caught, then."

Lauren's POV:

"We're taking my car." If you could even call it that. It was a rental, but she had barely gotten to drive it, since her management insisted on taking her everywhere.

Lauren pulled her keys out of her pocket with her free hand and reluctantly released the other hand she had been holding hostage in her own.

She opened the door and slid in, and then looked over to see Camila get in the car. A smile smile pulled at the corners of her mouth when she noticed the girls nervousness, and she let a soft comforting touch on her arm. "I'm not going to kill you."

"Thanks, that makes me a lot less nervous."

"You know, I really didn't expect you to be this sassy."

"Well, maybe you should be more careful about which fan you pick."

"I think I can handle you."

Lauren was met with an eyebrow raise that rivaled one of her own, and she immediately wondered what she was getting herself into.
Whatever it was, it was sure to be interesting.

Camila's POV:

Maybe you're being too sassy. Being sassy is her thing. Don't steal that from her. She's looking at you.. Oh, my God, she's checking you out. Okay, breathe, Mila, breathe... How do you do that? Right, in and out, in and out. Wait. That sounds dirty. FOR GOD'S SAKE CAMILA WILL YOU STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX. She ran her tongue over her lips before biting down on her lower lip.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"My thoughts are worth a million dollars."

"So is my kiss."

Camila turned with a small smirk, not surprised to meet a similar look.

"You know, I'm surprised you're still alive after that."

"What do you mean? I'm not that much of a fangirl."

Camila tried to sound convincing.

"You know, I found your twitter."

"....I- don'tknowwhatyou'retalkingabout."

"You know, there are only a few Camilas in Miami who have fan accounts dedicated to me."

"HEY, LOOK THE CAR IS STOPPING."

She heard Lauren laugh, and Camila ducked her head down to hide her blush.

"Why are we at a carnival?"

"Like I said, we're going on an adventure."

Before Camila had a chance to respond, Lauren got out of the car and walked around to the passenger door and opened it, before reaching a hand out to grab its partner that it had missed oh-so terribly. She pulled her up and pulled her close, going dangerously close to her ear. (ICANTBREATHEAGAIN) And she let her lips graze her earlobe (OHMYGOD I'M GOING TO DIE ABORT ABORT THE MISSION) and she heard the most delicious voice whisper, "Lasagna Del Rey? That's cute, little one."

"Hey, look there's a merry-go-round, I like those, let's go ride it." Camila managed to get the sentence out in one breath, and she grabbed Lauren's hand and began power-walking. Despite the fact that she wasn't looking at the older girl, she just knew that she was smirking behind her.

Lauren's POV:

This Camila girl was becoming more and more fascinating. It was like the red velvet cupcake she had tried at a little diner in New York, after one bite, she had to devour the whole thing. And she had to have Camila. Even if it was just for a blissful 24 hours, she would make Camila Cabello her's.

As the two waited in line for the merry-go-round, (since apparently Camila liked those, and didn't just use it as an excuse) Lauren watched her, loving the way the flashing lights bounced off her deep brown eyes and the light breeze blew her waist-long locks back. She was sex on a stick, and Lauren legitimately couldn't figure out how she managed to be so cute and innocent at the same time.

After going on a couple of mindless rides, it was Lauren's turn to decide. "Let's go on the ferris wheel." Lauren said after thinking for a few seconds. When they got there, she gave the man enough tickets for a few rides, and led her newest fascination onto the seat.
They sat in silence for a few minutes, before Camila spoke up. "I still don't understand, why you asked me to come with you, when you could have asked any other fan."

"Because I wanted you."

Lauren wasn't good at communicating her emotions. She couldn't tell her that she loved the way her breath would catch when she realized who she was with, or the way that she was so eager to do everything with Lauren that her excitement seemed to spread, or the fact that she was the single most adorable person she had ever met.

"Why?"

"How about I tell you some other time."

"I... Okay." Camila seemed anxious, wondering if there ever would be another time. She really needs to work on hiding her thoughts.

Attempting to distract her, Lauren wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She nuzzled her nose into her neck and whispered. "You know, you're a lot hotter than your innocent exterior makes you out to be."

Camila's POV:

"Did you just call me hot?!" Camila said without thinking, whipping her head towards the older girl, which just resulted in them being closer and another swarm of butterflies erupting in her stomach. Damn those stupid butterflies.

Lauren chuckled, "I'm surprised you didn't figure that out when I molested your mouth earlier."

"Don't say molested, it makes it sound like I didn't like it?" Literally, Camila, if you don't start thinking before you speak...

"But you did like it, remember?" Lauren smirked.

"And you didn't?" Camila tried to be witty, too, but looked worried in the process.

"Oh, no. And I don't intend on it being my last time kissing you."

WOWLOLIMDEADCAMILA'SDEADANDGONEDEADANDGOOOOONE
Before she could process what was happening, Lauren Jauregui's increasingly familiar lips were back on her's. And cue, Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato.
This time, however, she wasn't as shy. She kissed back, and although she wasn't wild, she was firm with her actions, and was even daring enough to run her tongue along that plump lower lip that seemed to hypnotize her. She wrapped her arms around her neck and was met with the same embrace around her waist as Lauren pulled her into her lap, completely ignoring the 'stay in your seat' rule. She felt her cheeks burn as she let out a soft moan that traveled right into Lauren's mouth and tasted of strawberry-kiwi gum.

Lauren's POV:

She was addicted. To the sweet taste of her gum, to the vanilla perfume that she used mixed with a smell that was simply Camila. She let her nails travel up and down her back, over her crop top before finally landing on the bare skin of her midriff, causing Camila to shiver so noticeably that Lauren felt it. And she smirked, because she's Lauren Jauregui. The green-eyed girl pulled her closer, daring her to straddle her, (which she did, though it was clear she was nervous) and she bit down on her lower lip.

Their tongues continued to massage each other, and Lauren slowly began to watch Camila come out of her shell.They kissed ferociously and Lauren could feel her head slowly becoming lighter, due to the lack of oxygen. She pulled back and rested her head against the other girl's neck and left open-mouthed kisses that she blew on to send more shivers up her lover's back. "Do you wanna go back to my hotel room?"

She raised her green eyes to meet chocolate ones, and she saw Camila nod shyly, biting on her lower lip.

Perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.3K 25
"I think no matter how much time passes by, I'll always have a weak spot for you, and that terrifies me as hell."
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
22.2K 189 85
Lisa Manoban had already died in her previous life. Her life ended on the day of her 19th birthday. Cause of death: heart failure. But now, she was a...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC