Resurgent~ Back again

By Divergent_obsessed46

It's been two years since Beatrice Prior's death, and no one has taken it harder than Tobias has, he still ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (part 1)
Chapter 36 (part 2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 11

6.2K 158 27
By Divergent_obsessed46

Tobias POV
I wake up and tris is still asleep in my arms. She has a shirt of mine on and her hair is still in the bun she put it in last night. I don't move or I might wake her, instead I just look at her. She's the prettiest woman I've ever laid eyes on. "It's creepy to stare Ya know." Tris says and i jump a bit. "I didn't know you were awake." I say and she laughs. "It's even creepier to stare at someone while they are sleeping." She says sitting up. "I'm gonna shower." She says and I watch her grab her clothes and head into the bathroom. Soon the shower starts and I race out of bed. I get changed and leave a note for tris on the dresser. Then I slip my shoes on and leave.

I walk down to zeke's apartment and knock on the door. I hear some whispers and shuffling then a loud crash. Zeke opens the door looking tired and holding his left toe. "What?" He asks clearly annoyed. I see Shauna in the kitchen picking up a chair Zeke must have run into. "I wanted to talk to you about something." I say. He lets me in and Shauna waves. "Morning four!" She says and whispers something in zeke's ear. "I will." He says and turns to face me. "She said I have to be welcoming." And I laugh. "I wanted to talk to you about tris." I say and he goes into the kitchen to grab a mug from the cabinet. "What about? Your not gonna break up with her are you?" He asks. "No! No.. I'm planning on proposing. But I don't know the first thing about rings or romance in general." I admit and Zeke smirks. "Well Shauna can help you with the ring situation and I can help you with romance! I'm an expert!" He says and I roll my eyes. "What?! Really I am." "Mhm." I say. "If I wasn't then why did Shauna and I have sex last night?? Hmm?" He asks and I face plan my face. "Zeke I don't want to hear about your sex life!" He chuckles. "Fine fine. But really I can help." I nod and thank him. "I'll go grab Shauna." He says and disappears into the bedroom. I then realize that Shauna's in the shower, and Zeke will probably go in while she's showering. This was a bad time to come.

Shauna and Zeke come out about 5 minutes later, Shauna in clean clothes and her hair in a braid. Zeke's still in his pajamas. "I'm so excited!" Shauna squeals. "So you'll help me with the ring?" I ask and she gives me a duh look. "K thanks!" I say and tell them I'm gonna go. Shauna waves goodbye and Zeke mumbles something, he's still half asleep it seems.

I get back to the apartment and tris is in the bedroom making the bed. "Hey." I say leaning over to her to kiss her. "Morning. See this is the proper way to say good morning. Not being a creeper!" Tris says joking. I laugh and help make the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 7 22
This is a story if Tris had had a normal initiation and her and Tobias were able to have a normal life... It is a story about 3-4 years after Tris wa...
37.3K 1.5K 47
At the end of Resurgent, Tris was saved by the resurgence serum. She was no longer convergent, she was cured. It's almost a year later since the war...
34.3K 862 25
Divergent Modern Day Beatrice and Tobias knew each other when they were in Abnegation. Infact, they were boyfriend and girlfriend. But one day, out o...
21.7K 553 26
Allegiant spoilers...duh •ATTENTION. PLEASE DO NOT POINT OUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. I PLEAN TO EDIT SOON. Thank you• What if Tobias took the...