LOVE ME TILL THE END (Complet...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got... More

PROLOUGE AGAIN
1. GULF'S PAST
2. MEW'S PAST
3. MORNING DECISION
4. MALL MEET
5. INTERVIEW DAY
6. FIRST DAY AT WORK
7. STOP DOING THIS!!!!!!
8. CAN'T TRUST YOU
9. BE MY SECRETARY
SECRETARY CONTRACT
10. FOLLOWING THE RULES
11. PAINFUL FLASHBACKS
12. DINNER DATE
13. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
14. MISUNDERSTANDING
15. CONFRONTRATION
16. PUNISHMENT🔞
17. FEELING LOVED🔞
18. DEVIL IS BACK
19. LEAVING HAPPINESS BEHIND
20. WHERE DID HE GO?
21. CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PAST
22. MARKY'S HELL (HOUSE)
23. NEED TO FIND MY LOVE
24. RAY OF HOPE
25. PLAN BEFORE PARTY
26. BUSINESS PARTY
27. STICK TO THE PLAN
28. DESERVING TORTURE
29. LOVE CAN HEAL
30. FIGHTING WITH THE TRAUMA
31. LOVE IS WHAT YOU NEED
32. WEEKEND FAMILY TIME
33. LOVE ME A LITTLE🔞
34. REALITY CHECK
36. DINNER MEET
37. HAVE TO LEAVE
38. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!
39. WE DESERVE IT🔞
40. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.1)
41. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.2)
42. FAMILY TALK
43. TRUST US!
44. WITCHY MOVE
45. GAME OF TRUST/BETRAY
46. MOVING IN WITH YOU?
47. DEAL WITH AN EVIL
48. GULF'S MASTER PLAN
49. LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!
50. YOU ARE MINE!🔞
51. COMING HAPPINESS
52. FAMILY TIME TOGETHER
53. JUST US
54. FIRST DAY AT NEW HOME
55. I'M....
56. ADDICTED TO YOU🔞
57. DOCTOR CHECKUP
58. HAPPINESS
59. SECRET PLANNING
60. WILL YOU MARRY ME?
61. YOU ARE THE REASON🔞
62. PREGNANCY WEEKS (PT.1)
63. PREGNANCY WEEKS (PT.2)
64. PARTY PLANNING
65. BACHELORETTE PARTY
66. WILD PARTY 🔞
67. HIDE THIS FROM YOU
68. FACE TO FACE TALK
69. I NEED YOU
70. FAMILY POWER
71. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
72. THIS IS OUR DAY (wedding special)
73. WEDDING PARTY (special guests)
74. WAIT IS OVER
75. I'M HERE FOR YOU
76. IT'S A ....
77. NEW THINGS
78. WELCOME HOME BABY
79. HANDLING NEW RESPONSIBILITIES
80. HAPPINESS OR DUTY?
81. HONEYMOON
82. SMALL DOSES 🔞
83. LOVE ME TILL THE END
84. 7 YEARS LATER (Last chp)
CHUBBY NOTE

35. WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN?🔞

2.9K 157 5
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) again! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

* office smut ahead! * 😂😂🙈🙈 because my story reached 22k!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳😂😂💖💖💖

For the hungry peeps like me..

What are we waiting forrrrrrrrr!!!😂😂💕💕

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew immediately got ready, ate his breakfast and called Gulf to know, what his decision....

Gulf:- Good morning boo.

Mew:- Good morning love. What you are doing??

Gulf:- Just ate breakfast with everyone.

Mew:- They are so lucky that they are eating breakfast with you and Type. I want to be there too!! *pout*

Gulf :- *giggle* haha I know! You can come anytime here!......wait!!Typeeee. What are you...... Hey.....

( Type snatched phone from Gulf)

Type:- Good morning!!!!!!!!!!

Mew:- Aww is it my son Type?? Hi baby good morning!

Type:- Type.... Missy Missy you!!!

Mew:- Really???? I promise I will come soon to meet you!! I miss you too my son!

Type:- Yaaayyy!!! Type love teddy you gave. Type play with teddy all day.

Mew:- I'm so happy that you like it!! Now come on say you love me naaa~!!!

Type:- *giggled* hehe Type lub lub youuu~!

Mew:- I love you too my son! *smoch sound*

Type:- Uuhhhh type want talk!!! Nooo papa I talk talk naaaa.....

(Gulf took back phone)

Gulf:- Haha sorry Mew... He snatched phone from me!! ... Type wait let me talk naa!! Don't pout!!

Mew:- I really wish to be there right now!!! Well baby, I called you to know, what's your decision?? About the offer??

Gulf:- ...........

Mew:- Hello?? You there??

Gulf:- Yes. I accepted the offer but with a condition. I think a lot about that and I'm ready to work again.

Mew:- That's like my baby!! Okay then see ya!! Give a lot of kisses to Type from my side and and I give you kisses at office hahahaha! See you there!

Call ended. They both chuckled and their cheeks get red. They really love to talk and Mew was beyond happy that... Gulf finally accepted to work with him again.

He went to his closet and immediately got ready and left for company. He want to reach there before Gulf.

Whereas Gulf, went to his closet and choosed a suit for him, Because now he is not going there as secretary but as COO.

" Papa going where?? " Asked type. Mild and Champ came there as well.

" Where are you going Gulf??? " Asked Mild.

" I.... I'm going to work again. At Mew's company. " Said Gulf. Their eyes wide in shock.

" Huh???? You are WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN with Mew?? But why??? I mean listen I don't have any problem Gulf but, are you still recovered. I guess take some rest then you can go. " Said Champ. Gulf shook his head.

" No Champ. I want to work ans earn money. Whatever happened is past. And I have to move on.... ( patted at Type's hairs) for Type. Don't worry I'm with Mew and now nothing will go wrong! I trust him and his love! " Said Gulf. Mild smiled.

" If you have no problem then we don't have as well. But if you are not able to, just take some more time. We are always there for you buddy. Okay?? And don't worry about Type. Me or Champ will always be there to take care of him. " Said Mild. Gulf hugged him.

" I'm so blessed to have a family like you. Thank you for always supporting! " Said Gulf. They nodded.

" No hug Type?? No lub Type.... *pout* Type will huggy teddy teddy!!!! " Said Type and went to living room to his teddy. They all chuckled and went behind Type and everyone hugged him so tight and showered kisses to him. They all share a family hug and started their day with smiles.

Gulf immediately took a quick shower, wear his normal attire for office. Mild made breakfast for him. They all ate breakfast and after that Gulf gave everyone hugs and kiss and he left.

At Jongcheevevat Enterprises,

Mew was eagerly waiting for his baby to see in this office again. Especially, he want to share what his parents told today.

He was so happy that his parents want to meet Gulf and Type. Now just hope for the best!! Suddenly someone knocked at door and he came back to real world...that means in senses.

" Come in! " Said Mew and turned around and saw..... His baby finally!!!!! Mew ran to Gulf and hugged him and picked him up and spinning all around in air. Gulf was so shocked at this sudden.

" Baby baby babyyyyy!!!!! I'm so happy today!!!! I can't even describe my happiness!!! " Said Mew in happiness and put Gulf down.

" What happened boo??? You look so happy??? " Asked Gulf. Mew pulled Gulf closed from his waist.

" Well, no. 1, seeing you again at office already had made my day love. Having you here with me all the time is what I always wished from the day I saw you.

And second is a surprise but before that, let me have some..... I can't control myself now! You look so edible! " Said Mew and leaned his face in front. Gulf smiled and leaned his face as well and they shared a beautiful kiss.

Those soft kiss always get converted into passionate ones. They were kissing hungrily as if they are kissing for the first time in office.

Mew tried to lose his tie but Gulf stopped him.

" Boo!! It's my first day here. Don't do this right now. Let's have some work first. Also tell me about that surprise naaa! " Said Gulf with a pout. Mew pecked on that pout.

" Surprise later baby!! Well, as I said you are going to be COO of this company that is Company operative officer. And I will teach you about the work and all. Don't worry about that! " Said Mew but Gulf interrupted.

" Mew, if you remember I told you one condition. So the condition is I'm not going to work as COO. I will work as normal intern just like I use to work before being your secretary. " Said Gulf. Mew eyes wide in tension. Gulf can see Mew's expression turned into dark one.

Mew was taking step by step towards Gulf and Gulf gulped hard and was taking steps back till his body hit to the wall. Mew put his one hand in the wall and leaned to Gulf.

" And can I ask why?? " Asked Mew in dark tone with one eyebrow up.

" Mew, I didn't loved you because you are CEO or you are powerful. I don't get attracted with your money and I don't want to use those.

You said you want me to work with you. So here I am but, not as such big post. I'm not that experienced. And I'm not after your money. I will work here as intern. Simple. " Said Gulf. Mew smirked and kissed Gulf on his lips. Gulf placed his hands on Mew's shoulder.

" Hmm.. Ok fine. I will not force you. I really want you to accept that post but ok, not for now. But I have one condition too. " Said Mew in a professional tone. Gulf eyebrows furrowed.

" What condition?? " Asked Gulf. Mew leaned his face again. So close that they can feel their hot breathes.

" Your desk will be here in my office. You are not going to work out there. So that you will be with me here all time. Deal? If you agree to this then I will agree with your decision. " Said Mew with a smirk. Gulf sighed. He knows that he can't win from Mew.

" Okay Mew. But what if other employees will say anything about this..... " Said Gulf. Mew chuckled.

" I don't fucking care what they will think. I will get what I want and I want is..... You. " Said Mew and pulled Gulf's lower part to himself and started grinding it sensually.

Gulf was trying not to moan but.... It's too hard for him to be quiet. Mew really loved to hear those beautiful moans which is like honey to him.

" Meww~! Pleaseeee.... Do.... Don't!!! Ahh!! Shit.... I'm getting ha..... hard!!! " Moaned Gulf. Mew started planting kisses on Gulf's delicious neck and started sucking him there but not leaving marks while grinding their lower parts fierceously.

" Mmhmm~! Baby... Ah! You are mine... Just mine..... You are not allow to leave me.... Mhmm~! Not at all!! Your moans are mine.....your lips are mine!! " Said Mew darkly and groaned in pleasure. They can see a tent bulge at lower sides. Gulf groaned because he cant take this anymore. He started moving his thighs in sync to get and give more pleasure.

And of course we all know....where this activity will lead to.......

Gulf was laying on office table on his stomach with his shirt open from chest and pant was removed till foot. While Mew's pant was off till the foot and his suit was loosed while thrusting hard on his baby from back. He found a condom. Mew try not to use it but Gulf warned him.

Mew was thrusting hard and fast into Gulf while Gulf was a complete moaning mess. The door was locked so they don't have any fear and walls were soundproof.

" Ahhh ahhh ahh daddy!!! Sl... Sloww downn!! Fuck!! I'm gonna... Nghh~!!! " Moaned Gulf. Mew smirked and started thrusting more hard and deep into that sensitive ass hole.

" *thrust* I can't!! *thrust* control *thrust* myself now!!! *thrust* ahh!!! You are so warm..... Taking my dick so *hard thrust* so nicely!!!.... Moan baby!! I want to hear your moans!! Call me daddy!! Moan!!!!!!!! " Moaned and shouted Mew but not harshly but sensually.

" Ahhh ahhh daddy yess~ yess yess~ ohh~!! Yes yess harder!! Fuck me harder daddy!!! Yes yes yesss!!!! Mhmm~! " Moaned Gulf loudly while getting thrusted.

" Baby.... You are mine.... Say that you are mine!!! Say it!!!!!! " Said Mew while twisting those pinkish and swelled nipples which Mew had sucked just minutes ago. Gulf was so sensitive right now.

" I'm.... Ahhh... I'm yours daddy!! Only yours!!! Ahhh shit!! I'm coming~!!! " Shouted Gulf and Mew groaned loudly and they both came hard in unison.

Both the boys were sweating so much but like always.... Who cares?

They were always so satisfied with this activities. Both were panting hard and catching their breathes. Gulf was laying on the couch while Mew throw the condom and zipped his pant and went to Gulf and wore him his pant.

Gulf was tired due to this so he just closed his eyes to calm down. While Mew was watching him while sitting on his CEO chair. What a scene! Fully messed and tired with full of sweat, Gulf.

Few minutes later Gulf open his eyes and saw Mew was talking with someone on the phone. It was Kaownah, his best friend. Gulf remember he met once with him here only. He had an evil idea.....

Mew:- Are you even alive?? Where the hell are you???

Kaownah:- Little busy dude with schedules. Nothing else. Sorry naa! I will come to meet you soon.

Mew:- You better be or else I will make Turbo widow hahaha! Well, how is he??

Kaownah:- He is fine.

Mew:- Really?? I mean, I know you are also a monster in bed so his hole is not destroyed??? (Laughed loudly)

Kaownah:- Shut up! You are a monster not me! Well...... I ... Can't deny this! (Giggled shyly)

Mew:- Even if we are talking on phone I can imagine you are blushing haha! Well have some mercy on him! Especially on bed!

Kaownah:- Whatever!! Well I heard you are dating your secretary which I met that day! Is it true?? Like... Mew.... Mew Suppasit is in love???

Mew:- Yes it's true. I'm in love with him. Badly, truly in love with him!! And he is not my secretary anymore. He is my boyfriend now!

Kaownah:- wowww!! I'm happy for you man! Haishh finally you will stop fucking around now!!

Mew:- Yeah yeah whate.....

( suddenly Mew realised Gulf hugged him from behind and his hands were moving slowly to Mew's crotch)

(A/N:- Playing with fire baby?? 😏😏)

Gulf decided to tease Mew because he always do this! But he don't know what happens when you play with fire!!

Kaownah:- Hello?? Mew?? You there??

Mew:- Y... Yeah... I'm... Here.... I... Ah!

(unfortunately he accidentally left a moan, Gulf chuckles darkly.....PLAN SUCCEED and moving his hand sensually. Mew gave a glare to him to stop but Gulf shook his head and licked on Mew's neck)

Kaownah:- Mew you okay?? You sound unwell.

Mew:- I'm fine Kaownah.... I... Mmhmm~! Can I... Speak with you later??

Kaownah:- Sure Mew! We will plan to meet okay?

Mew:- Ohh... Okay! Bye!

Call ended. Mew grabbed Gulf from behind and throw him on the couch... Not harshly. Mew was looking so deadly right now.... Like someone has woke up a sleeping lion.

Gulf smirked. This is what he want to do! Some naughtiness!!

" How dare you baby?? Teasing a beast is dangerous. Don't you know?? " Said Mew in deep husky voice. Gulf smirked.

" Ohhh! Did I teased you daddy? But I'm a good boy. I never tease. " Said Gulf and smirked again. Mew was tolerated his baby's naughtiness enough. He picked Gulf and made him sit on lap.

" Bad baby deserve one more hard round.... Let me show you what happen when you tease a monster! " Said Mew in a husky tone. Gulf encircled his palms on Mew's neck.

" Yes I'm being bad Daddy. Punish me again with your.... " Said Gulf sensually and started grinding the members again. Mew throw his head to the couch head while closing his eyes. This sensation had made them hard again.

Mew immediately unzipped his pants and Gulf's too and about to enter his member..... When Gulf stopped him.

" Mew.... Condom?? " Said Gulf. Mew groaned and went to the drawer and took a condom and wore it. He never want to but as Gulf said he is not ready to do it raw... No other choice left.

At office giant couch.... They made love again. After that, they sat on the couch. Mew burried his head on Gulf's neck while Gulf was playing with his hairs.

" Umm... Mew? " Said Gulf. Mew hummed in response.

" You were telling me about some kind of surprise... What is it??? " Asked Gulf. Mew eyes wide in shock. He forget to tell about that. He abruptly got up.

" Shit!!! How can I forget to tell you!! " Said Mew and face palmed. Gulf chuckled.

" You were busy making love with me... Like we didn't had for ages! " Said Gulf and they bursted into laughter.

" Well, I actually want to tell you and then ask you something.... " Said Mew in a serious tone. Gulf face turns into a tension one.

" What is it Mew?? Is anything wrong?? " Asked Gulf in fear. He was scaring as if he is getting a bad vibe... But Mew shook his head.

" Ok let me not beat around the bush and tell you directly (Gulf nodded on this)

Baby, my parents want to meet you and Type. I told them everything about you and Type. And they wanna meet you both so they invited you both for dinner.... Baby can you come?? please don't say no?? I want to introduce you to them! " Said Mew with a smile. Gulf eyes wide in shock.

" What????? " Shouted Gulf in shock.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
121K 5.6K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
352K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
295K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...