daddy heimler x reader

By heimlersexy

daddy heimler is so hot i think of him while trying to sleep at night he makes me feel so good mmm daddy heim... More

what have i created

daddy heimler x reader

237 1 3
By heimlersexy

i'm y/n 🥰. i'm just a normal ap world student. my teacher liked to assign edpuzzles of one specific guy. DADDY HEIMLER 🥵🥵😍😍. i had fallen in love with heimler over the course of the year and couldn't wait to do his edpuzzles. my camera roll was filled with his pictures and every night i would hug my heimler body pillow. i knew he loved me too 😊😊. one day i was walking down the street when i bumped into this man. "AHH YOU IDIOT WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING" i yelled at him 👿👿. "i'm sorry" he said helping me up. i looked into his eyes. "OMG HEIMLER" 😧😧😧🤪🤪 "OMG Y/N" he hugged me. we went to his study house and the leaned in really close. he whispered in my ear, "can i milk your brain cow" he asked. "OMG YES I THOUGJT UOUD NEVER ASK 🥰" he pulled out his ap world study guide and helped me get an A in my class and a 5 on my exam. we were married after that. forever. we were truly in love ☺️☺️☺️😘😘😘🥰🥰😍.

the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
83.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...