Demonic Spell II

By ivory05

Life will never be the same. That's what Elisha's life had become the moment that her inquisitive nature made... More

Introduction
The Yearning
Prologue
Recipe 1
Recipe 2
Recipe 3
Recipe 4
Recipe 5
Recipe 6
Recipe 7
Recipe 8 (1 of 2)
Recipe 8 (2 of 2)
Recipe 9
Recipe 10
Recipe 11
Recipe 12
Recipe 13
Recipe 14
Recipe 15
Recipe 16
Recipe 17
Recipe18
Recipe 19
Recipe 20
Recipe 21
Recipe 22
Recipe 23
Recipe 24
Recipe 25
Recipe 26
Recipe 27
Recipe 28
Recipe 29
Recipe 30
Recipe 31
Recipe 32
Recipe 33
Recipe 34
Recipe 35
Recipe 36
Recipe 37
Recipe 38
Recipe 39
Recipe 40
Recipe 41
Recipe 43
Recipe 44
Recipe 45
Recipe 46
Recipe 47
Recipe 48
Recipe 49
Recipe 50
Recipe 51
A message to you

Recipe 42

787 32 13
By ivory05

*Sexual Content*

Soleil landed under the same tree where they made love last time they were in Eden. "We're here, Mate." He whispered on Elisha as he set her down.

"Eden." Elisha exclaimed breathlessly when she once again saw the grandeur of the garden. She felt like seeing it again for the first time.

Soleil sat down and leaned back on the tree's trunk, watching the awestruck look on his mate's face as her eyes devour the beauty where life were once created and was destroyed.

Then Elisha turned back to him with a mischievous grin on her face as she stalked towards him made him quirk his eyebrow with amusement. He tried to read what was on her mind but he met a block.
A mental block? His mate know how to block her thoughts from him now? Or is it the magical quality of Eden that made the impossible possible and she was unaware of the blocking.

Before Soleil could anticipate what Elisha was about to do, she already had him flat on his back as she straddled his waist, her thighs spread wide to accommodate his large body. Groaning loudly as Elisha started nipping and kissing his neck while her hands were impatiently tore at his clothes. His hands roamed shamelessly over his mate's body, loving the touch of her soft skin against his rough palms.

Muddled by Elisha's action as well as her and his rising lust, he joined her as they began to pull at each other's clothing until there were no barrier between their own rapidly heating bodies.

It's the first time that his mate initiated sexual aggressiveness and there was no denying that his body was responding to her hunger as he felt his manhood hardening.

"Soleil..." Elisha murmured at his neck. "Give him to me." Soleil stilled, his first thought was that his mate was asking for the demon.

"Who?" Soleil asked softly.

"You.. Him.. All of you." Elisha answered back as she stare down at him, her palms flat on his heaving chest and her eyes glazed with lust and her skin flushed with desire. Then it hit him as he curse inwardly. His chest thundered and his hands involuntarily tighten around Elisha's hips as the realization that his monster had managed to make contact with Elisha.

Grasping her hips, he rolled them until she was underneath him. Taking her wrists and imprisoning them over her head, he carefully lower himself atop of her until she was truly surrounded by him.

"You're asking for something impossible, mate. I can give you anything except that." Soleil began, latching his mouth on the sensitive bite-mark on her neck with a plan to distract her mind away from his monster.

"Not impossible, Soleil.  Stop hiding yourself, stop forcing what you are away." Elisha whispered, undeterred by Soleil's manipulation as she moans shamelessly when her mate nipped her neck before he drew away from her. She had felt Soleil's hidden personality in the same enigmatic way that she had sense Thallan's.

"You don't know what you are asking from me, Elisha." Soleil said morosely, looking down straight on Elisha's eyes. There was an extreme intensity on his eyes that sends delicious shudders throughout her body. He was fighting whether he would agree to her wishes or not.

"I know what I'm asking from you, Mate. I felt him, I felt you." Soleil sighed in defeat, there was no use of hiding something from Elisha once she had her mind set of knowing what it was. Shifting himself to the side and arranging her body parallel to him until they were face to face.

"Do you know what Berserkers are, Elisha?"

"Ummm.. Yes I think so. A Viking legend."

"And you know what legends are, right?" Soleil continued as his hand slide up and down the length of Elisha's slim back.

"Legends are tales of distorted truth. Berserker exists?"

"Yes. I'm one of them. All Fomorian males are berserkers, Mate. And I've suppressed mine so I won't unnecessarily hurt anyone especially you when I left Scotia." Soleil said seriously and he frowned when he saw Elisha smiling at him as if what he just said held no significance. He might hurt her, it was possible for him to hurt her if he was not careful. A mortal body was fragile vessel for a soul or spirit and he didn't want to destroy something as precious as his mate's.

"You will never hurt me, Soleil. I know you won't." Elisha admonished, placing a hand on Soleil's cheek to emphasis her words.

"Yes I can, Elisha. See this hand." Soleil said, raising his hand and fisting it over them. His hand was large, rough and hardened; his fingers were long and thick and tipped with blunt nails that he can quickly transform into a claw that rival those of the tiger's. "I can easily tear you apart as easily as it was to tear a sheet of paper."

"This body." Soleil continued as he moved over Elisha's body, trapping her down with a warrior's heavy body that was molded by hardship and muscled hard by fighting. "By Lilith, you're so tiny that I can easily crush you with it. And what if I fall in a sexual frenzy and lose control of myself? I can easily destroy you with few mindless thrusts."

"These fangs." Soleil said as he purposely nipped her shoulder, drawing a rivulet of blood while flashing the full length of his canine to her. "If I lose control of myself, Mate. I could accidentally sink it deeper than I should in your neck and I can very well kill you. I can't, Elisha. I can't lose you."

And he lifted himself off her to kneel on her side, his head bowed and his hand fisted on his side.

Elisha's throat was clogged by emotion, more on regret when she felt Soleil's pain but she wanted to set him free from his own demons, from the cage that he caged himself in.

"Mate..." Elisha choked out as she move to kneel infront of her mate.

"These hands?" She began as she pulled both his hands within hers and placed them on her chest, just above the swell of her breasts. "They are big and strong but they can be gentle and caring. They can tear anyone apart but your touch brought me an immeasurable amount of pleasure and they knew my body more than I knew myself."

"This body." Elisha caressed his neck, his bulging chest muscle and down to his trim waist. "It might be big and hard compared to mine but we complement each other, Soleil. Your size made me feel more feminine, made me feel protected. Your hardness was a balance to my softness. And this body is mine."

Elisha inched closer, wounding her arms around Soleil's neck to pull him near before briefly pressing her lips against his. "These fangs. You're afraid that they will kill me but they bought me to a different sort of death. Do you know how much I love it when you bite me and held me down as you thrust yourself deep and fill me with your essence? It was a different kind of death that I would always crave for.

And these fangs marks me as yours, Mate. How I wish that I could do the same to you. That I could mark you in the same way you marked me so any creature will know that you belong to me."

Elisha chanced a look at Soleil and saw that her words affects him more than she anticipated. His silvery eyes were like liquid mercury of desire and lust, and they were tinged with a bright blue ring.

"You can and you're capable of hurting and killing anyone, Mate but I'm not anyone. I'm your Mate and you're mine."

"Elisha.." Soleil slammed his mouth on her, his hand tangling on her hair as he pushed her back down on the ground, holding her prisoner with his body while his other hand cupped her ass to lift her close to him. She could feel his hard arousal on her stomach as he rubbed himself on her.

"Do you really want me this way, Elisha? Me and the monster within me? There's no turning back once I released him, Mate. He... We will claim you. I will not be able to pace myself down, Mate. I will not be able to control everything."

"Yes. I want you. All of you. You will never hurt me, Soleil. I trust you, Mate." Elisha felt Soleil's fingers digging on her bottom, gasping loudly when one of his fingers, his middle finger slipped between the cleft of her ass. She buried her face on his neck as she was assaulted by myriad of indescribable sensations.

"I will never hurt you. That's my vow." Soleil's voice held a strange quality that Elisha's eyes snapped back up on him at the same time that she felt his finger pressing hard on the tight entrance of her rear. Bright blue eyes, glowing with strange esoteric light met and held her gaze.

"I'll die before I harm you, Mate. Our Mate." The pressure on her backside increase and Elisha felt a tinge of excitement and her arousal rise up the notch. Soleil never tried that anal thing on her before, even Thallan with his wicked ways never initiated such intercourse with her.

"Ours." A growl and the sudden tug on her hair pulled her head back and she watched as the brightness in Soleil's eyes diminished yet the blue ring remained as he focused on her.

He groaned, she groaned when the tip of his finger had breached the tight ring of her muscle, and she clenched at the foreign invasion.

Tight.
Large.
I need more.
I want more.

Their thoughts echoed on each other's head.

No further words were needed as Soleil transported them on the cave that houses the purifying pool. He laid her down on the soft moss that surrounded the pool, washed his hand before he laid down beside her.

Elisha was the first one to reach out for Soleil, rolling him down on his back as she crawled atop of him to straddle his hips until his throbbing arousal was cradled perfectly by her slick flesh.

She leaned down to claim her mate's lips, trapping his rigid cock between their stomachs as she began to gyrate her hips in a dance that began since the primordial age, learned and planted deep within the recesses of the brain that it become instinctual to all women, men and beasts.

Soleil joined in their mating dance as he planted his hands on the either cheek of Elisha's butt, guiding and positioning her in the pace and place that stimulated them both.

Elisha's breathing stuttered when she once again felt Soleil's finger probing the tight ring of her ass, teasing and torturing her with sensations that she had never felt before.

"Soleil." Elisha nipped at pulsing vein on Soleil's neck, rewarding herself with his harsh groan and an upward thrust of his hips. He haven't entered her yet but she could feel the familiar pressure building between her hips. She gave a surprised shriek when Soleil suddenly rolled them over, him atop of her and her pinned under him.

"Elisha..." It was the only word that Soleil could think of as he claimed his mate's lips, sealing his mouth over hers as he reached down to test her readiness. His moan was trapped between their mouths when his fingers met her heated core. She was more than ready to have him, her flesh swollen and slick with her arousal that he easily penetrated her with his middle finger.

Elisha tore away mouth away as she fought to catch her breath when Soleil began to pump his finger in and out of her in a dizzyingly fast pace, adding more of his fingers as he plunge deeper and it threaten to send her over the edge. And when she thought that she will finally fall on the edge of pleasure Soleil stopped, making Elisha cry out in frustration.

"I need to taste you, Elisha... Mate. ." He began to kiss and nip his way down the length of her body.

"No, later. I need you now."  Elisha threaded her fingers on Soleil's hair, tugging him back up.

Soleil chuckled before complying with Elisha's wishes and his mouth began its journey up on his mate's body until they were once again parallel to each other, his hand once again found her center and his fingers making a rerun of what he was doing before and soon enough he had Elisha squirming and buckling on his hand. Her fingers were digging deep on his arms as he slid his fingers in and out of her feminine flesh.

"Soleil.. oh.. God.. Don't stop.. Don't stop.. ahhh.." Elisha chanted as building pressure on her core intensified everytime Soleil slid deep in her, she can feel her orgasm lurking close.

"Sol... ahhhh." Her cry of pleasure was mingled by Soleil's groan as she came apart on his hand. She was barely aware of him continuing his intimate touch on her quivering tissues as she floated out of her body.

When she finally came back from her orgasmic high, she found Soleil kneeling between her legs.

"That was beautiful, Mate.  You're beautiful. "

Elisha was mesmerized when Soleil circled his hand around his thick arousal, the same hand he had used on her, and began rubbing her lubrication through his length. It was arousing to watch her mate touch himself while using her release to aid him as he smoothly pumped himself.

Elisha watched as Soleil seems to grow harder and larger, the head of his cock bulging dark and hungry. He leaned forward and lodged the crown of his erection on her entrance.

" This will be different from before Elisha.. way too different.. but if it became too painful or too much to you, don't hesitate to stop me. I won't have you suffer because you're oblige to have me in your body. I don't want to hurt you. "

Elisha's almost laugh at the seriousness on Soleil's face but she stopped herself when she realize how important it was for her mate.

" I will, Mate and you will never hurt me."

" Never." Soleil nipped her neck before he plunged himself halfway in her body,  earning a sharp cry of suprise from his mate.

Elisha trembled on that first thrust, on the sweet agony of his rigid flesh parting and forcing its was through her sensitive tissues, and on the pained pleasure of being stretch apart by his impressive girth, and almost made her have an almost-orgasm.

Then Soleil started to move, pulling himself almost out of her before plunging back, hard and forceful.

Elisha's breathe stuttered as her body raced to adjust to Soleil's thickness. This might be the difference Soleil was warning her about. He was always been a patient lover, spending a lot of time at foreplay to pleasure and ready her body for him. He knew how big he was and how tiny she was and took care to prepare her and ease her. But right now the Soleil that was moving powerfully inside her tight channel was impatient, almost rough and incredibly aroused but instead of being afraid it excites her more.

Soleil couldn't seem to stop himself or control himself from slamming deep and fast on her like he wanted nothing but crawl inside her, and it made her feel wanted, more feminine and more desirable.

Then Soleil lowered himself on her, settling his weight gently on top of her heaving body without missing his rhythm, and he started to pound earnestly on his mate's body as he pushed her deeper on the moss-covered ground as his forceful thrusts force him deeper in her body.

"Oh.. Soleil.. ahhh.." Elisha moans everytime Soleil slammed home. The thick, rigid erection sliding and dragging through the sensitive wall of her channel was driving her insane as she buckled and writhed under the heavy body atop of her.

Soleil's shoulders were so broad that he completely covered her whole body and the only sign that she was there were her legs sticking out at the either side of his hips and her arms flailing on his back.

"Oh Gods!" Elisha cried out when Soleil slid his hands on her hips and tilted her to shift the angle of his penetration. Pleasure, pain, and pressure swamped her system as the angle made him bump on her clitoris, sending her higher and higher with his thrusts until her release came fast and sharp.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she floated back to the ground and for several seconds she didn't notice that Soleil was still pounding on her body until she felt his mouth nuzzling her neck.

She tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck to his mate. She knows that their mating will never be completed and Soleil will not have his release unless he have his canine latched on her neck and her blood coating his tongue.

All movement stopped when Soleil sealed his mouth over the bite-mark on Elisha's neck, and Elisha release a sharp cry when he sank his fangs on her as he started to sensually move in and out of her in a crazily slow pace. Soleil lapped at the blood on her neck at the same time that Elisha latched her mouth on his neck, mimicking his movement.

She let out a whimper of frustration, she wanted to taste him, to mark him and to have his blood coating her tongue the way that he was currently doing it, but how can she do that if she didn't have fangs on her own and that Soleil's skin was close to unbreakable. She once again bite down on Soleil's neck, whining when the skin held.

Then Soleil stilled, holding himself deep within her as he supported himself up on his hand.

"Where do you want to mark me, Mate?" Soleil asked, his voice thick with need that Elisha had a hard time understanding him.

"Where do you want to mark me?" This time Elisha heard him perfectly, her heart thumped loudly in her chest.

Where I want to mark?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
251K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
34.4K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
247K 38.1K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး