⚠️「Cipher's Son || Gravity Fa...

By SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} {Season 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn'... More

⚠️Prologue⚠️
⚠️The Tourist Trap⚠️
The Tourist Trap {Part. 2}
⚠️The Legend of the Gobblewonker⚠️
The Gobblewonker {Part.2}
The Gobblewonker {Part. 3}
⚠️{Headhunters}⚠️
Headhunters {Part. 2}
Headhunters {Part.3}
Headhunters {Part. 4}
⚠️ The Hand That Rocks the Mabel⚠️
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel {Part. 2}
⚠️The Inconveniencing⚠️
The inconveniencing {Part.2}
The inconveniencing {Part.3}
The inconveniencing {Part.4}
⚠️Dipper vs. Manliness⚠️
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.2}
Dipper vs. Manliness {Part.3}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.4}
Dipper vs. Manliness{Part.5}
Psst...
Love?
⚠️Double Dipper⚠️
Double Dipper{Part.2}
Double Dipper{Part.3}
Double Dipper{Part.4}
🤡
⚠️Irrational Treasure⚠️
Irrational treasure{Part.2}
Irrational treasure{Part.3}
Irrational treasure{Part.4}
⚠️The Time Traveler's Pig⚠️
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.2}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.3}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.4}
The Time Traveler's Pig{Part.5}
Thanks
⚠️Fight Fighters⚠️
Fight Fighters{Part.2}
Fight Fighters{Part.3}
Fight Fighters{Part.4}
⚠️Little Dipper⚠️
Little Dipper{Part.2}
Little Dipper{Part.3}
Little Dipper{Part.4}
Little Dipper{Part.5}
❕[Y/N] has a message
⚠️ Summerween⚠️
Summerween{Part.2}
Summerween{Part.3}
Summerween{Part.4}
⚠️Boss Mabel⚠️
Boss Mabel{Part.2}
Boss Mabel{Part.3}
Boss Mabel{Part.4}
⚠️Bottomless Pit!⚠️
Bottomless Pit{Part.2}
Bottomless Pit{Part.3}
Bottomless Pit{Part.4}
Bottomless Pit{Part.5}
⚠️The Deep End⚠️
The Deep End{Part.3}
The Deep End{Part.4}
⚠️Carpet Diem⚠️
Carpet Diem{Part.2}
Carpet Diem{Part.3}
Carpet Diem{Part.4}
☁️[26k reads special]☁️
⚠️Boyz Crazy⚠️
Boyz Crazy{Part.2}
Boyz Crazy{Part.3}
Boyz Crazy{Part.4}
⚠️ Land Before Swine⚠️
Land Before Swine{Part.2}
Land Before Swine{Part. 3}
Land Before Swine{Part.4}
Land Before Swine{Part.5}
⚠️Dreamscaperers⚠️
Dreamscaperers{Part.2}
Dreamscaperers{Part. 3}
Dreamscaperers{Part.4}
⚠️Gideon Rises⚠️
Gideon Rises{Part.2}
Gideon Rises{Part. 3}
Gideon Rises{Part.4}
『𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕. . .』

The Deep End{Part.2}

2.8K 156 196
By SolarStar_Eclipse

⚠️{Your POV}

I was running towards the and was about to do a cannonball, but I slipped on some water near the pool and fell in the water.

When I fell in, I noticed that I fell on top of someone. I quickly swim to the surface and looked for the person I fell on.

⚠️{Handsome guy's POV}

As was swimming about in the magnificent currents of the pool, I felt some crash down on top of me.

I quickly swim a few feet away and slightly raise my head above the water and saw the most a amazing sight ever.

It was beautiful god with [h/l] [h/c] and he had [e/c] that shined as bright as this very pool. Soft and beautiful [s/c] and was also wear yellow swimming trunks with a skull patterning.

Handsome guy: "...woah...eres un ser tan hermoso...just like him......" I muttered as felt my cheeks warm up.

[Y/N]: "...hellloooo. You ok weirdo...?" He said as he waved his hand infront of my face.

I gasp as I felt the heat raise on my face. I dived back in the water and swam away.

⚠️{Your POV}

[Y/N]: "Man...why are they so many weirdo people in this town..." I uttered to myself.

⚠️Timeskip⚠️
{Gravity Falls Pool}

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

After sometime, I finally found Handsome guy. I came out of the water, but then dropped under again when he looked over to my direction.

Again, I appears, but duck yet again when he thinks he heard me. I then finally pop out of the water.

Mabel: "Hey there!" I shout as and he shrieked.

Mabel: "I brought you a sandwich. It's sort of wet, but it's still good. Blop..."I put the sandwich on his inflatable raft.

Mabel: "I like sharing things. Sandwiches, secrets..."

Mabel: "...share your secret, beautiful stranger..." I whispered.

Handsome guy: "That wet sandwich does look delicious..." He commented as he luxurious hair blew in the wind.

Handsome guy: "Oh, very well. But you must never tell another living soul my terrible secret..."

I nodded and showed him that he could trust me.

Handsome guy: "You have to stay away from me because I am......" He then pushes his inflatable raft away from him.

Handsome guy: "...a merman..."

Mabel: "Oh, thank goodness. I thought you were gonna say you had a girlfriend!"

I then paused and thought for a moment.

Mabel: "A merman...ha! I should have known from your strange foreign fish language..."

Handsome guy: "It is Spanish..." He corrected.

Mabel: "Your voice is so deep and masculine...how old are you...?"

Handsome guy: "I am twelve years old. Merman's voices change when we are, like, three..."

Mabel: "So what's your name..?"

Handsome guy: "There are some who call me......" He plays a chord on a guitar from out of nowhere.

Handsome guy: "...Mermando! This is because Mermando is my name..."

Mabel: "But I don't understand...Mermando. What's a guy like you doing in a public pool...?"

Mermando: "It is a tragic story, Mabel..."

⚠️Flashback back; Mermando is narrating:

Mermando: "I was swimming with my friends, the mighty dolphins, in the Gulf of Mexico, when I was ensnared!"

Mermando is seen swimming with dolphins until he is caught in a fishing net and brought up next to a boat.

Davey: "Earl, did we just catch ourselves some kind of beautiful man-fish...?"

Earl: "Let's feast on his flesh..."

Mermando: "The cargo was headed for Gravity Falls..."

Mermando opens up the back of a truck and hops into the lake.

Mermando: "Using all my strength, I tried to escape back home, but it was not to be..."

He swims up a waterfall. When he reaches the top; laughs, but suddenly, a log hits him in the face. He falls and lands into the forest surrounding the lake and spits a tooth out.

Mermando: "I would have died of dehydration, were if not for the kindness of the forest animals..."

A deer come up to Mermando and starts licking him and he laughed.

Mermando falls down a pipe, through the forest, over the fence of the Gravity Falls pool, and into the pool. He begins to gasps for air.

⚠️Flashback ends

Mermando: "But now that you know what I am, you must be seriously weirded out..."

Mabel: "What?! I don't care that you're a merman. You're, like, the coolest guy I've ever met. And you can play at least one chord on the guitar..."

Mermando: "Oh, Mabel, I have never met another human like you. Would you care to help with one more thing? It is another secret as well..." He said.

Mabel: "Sure thing! Now tell me!"

Mermando: "Well...you see that boy over there..." He said as he pointed to [Y/N] who was scaring people near the pool.

Mabel: "Oh! You mean [Y/N]! What about him...?" I asked.

Mermando: "[Y/N]...woah...what a magnificent name for a beautiful and magnificent boy..." He muttered as his cheeks turned red.

'Wait a minute does this mean that Mermando lik—' My train of thoughts were then cut off.

Mermando: "I was wondering if you could make me have the confidence to go up to such a wonderful creature!"

Mabel: "Oh—uh! Sure, Mermando!" I exclaimed as I forced a smile.

Mermando: "Thank you so much Mabel!"

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Gideon was putting sunscreen on himself on the lawn chair Stan wanted.

Gideon: "Ooh! My cheeks are baby soft..." He giggled.

Stan was closely watching the lil boy from afar and growled.

Stan: "Look at him, that smug chair stealing jerk! But I can't touch him, or the pool patrol will throw me in pool jail. Hmm......"

Stan: "Ah!" He exclaimed as the light of the sun hits his watch.

Stan makes an attempt to shine the light on his watch at Gideon.

Stan: "Yes. Yes! Burn the child......"

Gideon holds up his goggles, which bounces the light back into Stan's eyes.

Stan: "Aah! My eyes!" He screeched in pain and fell over into the pool.

Gideon: "Deal with it..." He said as he wore his goggles now.

Stan comes out of the water, completely enraged.

Now, let's head over to our dude Soos; putting on an inflatable duck.

Duck: "Soos..."

Soos: "Inflatable duck guy, is that you...?"

Duck: "Yes, Soos, I can talk..."

Soos: "Oh my gosh, I knew you guys were secretly alive. I knew it!"

Wendy and Dipper were around the corner with a megaphone, looking at Soos, as they are the ones making the inflatable duck talk. They laugh and tell each other to shush quietly.

Duck: "My people have been enslaved, Soos. You must free us..."

Soos: "The inflatable pool duck revolution is at hand..."

Dipper and Wendy laugh, but suddenly they hear a whistle.

Mr. Poolcheck: "Pool's closing! Clear out everyone!"

Dipper: "Poolcheck!"

Wendy: "Hide!"

Mr. Poolcheck: "Out! Do not touch! Assistant Lifeguard!" He ordered as Dipper stops, incredibly nervous.

Mr. Poolcheck: "Have a good night, son. Lock up the supplies for me..."

Poolcheck takes off his hand and pats it a couple of times. A pair of keys come out of it, which Dipper nervously takes and locks up the supplies with it.

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

I was in the pool with Mermando and brushing his hair so he'd look amazing when he'd go up to [Y/N]. I stopped what I was doing when I heard a whistle blow.

Mermando: "The pool, she closes. Can you maybe bring [Y/N] tonight? So I can see him..."

Mabel: "Uuuh...sure. Why? You wanna go for a walk with him...?"

Mermando: Merman. I am a merman. Plus I feel like it'd make things a little more romantic..."

Mabel: "Oh...right..." I sadly muttered and get out of the pool.

Mabel: "...then I'll be back tonight. With [Y/N]..."

Mermando: "Prefect! See you then!" He happily smiled and swam away.

______________________________
✖️Extra✖️

Dipper and [Y/N] were heading their way back to the Mystery Shack from a wonderful adventure in the woods.

Dipper was up to the door and tries to open it, but soon realises it's locked.

Dipper: "The doors is locked. How are we going to get in now...?"

[Y/N]: "Don't worry! Locks are my specialty!" He exclaimed and took a few steps back.

He the ran at full speed and crashed through the door.

Dipper: "[Y/N]!!!"

______________________________

Hello there starlights!(・ω・)

I hoped you enjoyed and I just wanted to let y'all know that it'll take longer for me to update.

Have a wonderful day/night! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
181K 2.7K 19
M/n is a chief at the Hazbin Hotel and he is one of the Princes of hell but no one knew that he was one of the Princes. M/n is also gay but he doesn'...
3.2K 96 7
(Short Fanfiction) What if Clementine was younger? And Lee died in a different way & she couldn't find Christa and Omid. She is lost, alone, and sc...