Irina Palomino

By ShrazyMe

The Wannabe. Years of being the Harmony copycat and the rude sister has taken a toll of the youngest Palomino... More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

510 19 0
By ShrazyMe

IrinaPalomino: The Ying to my Yang

6,000,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

Every family needs a villain and for the longest time, that was my role to play. I admit that I was a bratty teen who made a lot of mistakes but I was nowhere near as bad as I was painted out be on the Palomino sisters show.

The producers wanted a storyline so I gave them several.

The trying to get pregnant arc by Cristiano Ronaldo who was my then boyfriend was fake. I was inlove with that man for many years but I had no interests in getting pregnant or starting a family when my modelling career was starting to reach new heights.

I saw what modelling did for my sisters and I wanted that for myself. I also saw what having children did to my sisters and now there are only a few of us who are still modelling. 

Jenna and Mila only model for Palomino related shoots but they tend to focus more on the behind the scenes work. Harmony has been modelling part time since having the twins and I heard that she is planning to retire from runway modelling. This is not what I want from myself.

Phoebe, Adriana and I are the only sisters without children and we are the ones who are still modelling on a full time basis. 

I lied to Adriana when I told her that Bradley Cooper and I broke up over a loss of love. The real reason is that I had five pregnancy scares and seeing his reaction to it made me realise that I had to leave before it was too late.

For the last two years, I have been the top model and I am at the top of my game. I have won model of the year twice in a row and I believe that I am taking the Palomino name to new heights. Harmony paved the way for us in the fashion industry and now she's a billionaire so I'm going to keep the ball rolling.

I am only twenty one years old yet I have achieved so much in the last two years of my life.

"Harmony Palomino, we love you." Fans scream at my sister who waves at them.

Soon the fans start screaming our names and I can't help the smile that grows on my face once they start declaring their love for us. I'm just happy to get some recognition since I am usually overshadowed when I'm spotted with one of my sisters, more so Harmony.

Due to our reality TV shows, most people think that I'm mean so I don't really get much people approaching me. They usually take pictures and compliment me from afar.

"Good thing, we finished shooting the Palomino Skin campaign." Harmony says as everyone starts taking pictures of us. It won't be long before the paparazzi show up and they always try to get the worst possible photo of you.

Harmony and I were shooting a campaign for Palomino Skin for the last two hours so my skin feels and looks so good in this moment. 

"We love you." I hear a few girls squeal as they point their phones at us. 

Our car pulls up so I quickly blow them a kiss before getting inside. Harmony makes sure that my door is closed before she walks around to the other side like the protective sister that she is.

"Take us to Rodeo Drive." Harmony tells the driver as she pulls her phone out from her pocket. She starts tapping away on it and I'm guessing that she's checking in on her kids who are with their father.

"Why are we going to Rodeo Drive?" I ask as I take a selfie of myself.

"I want to buy Izabella and Alenia new dresses." She looks up at me. "Maybe treat myself to some new home decor."

My eyes widen in surprise.

Harmony gives me a look, "What?"

"Since when is buying home decor treating yourself?" I ask in disbelief. Harmony has changed so much since having her twins and sometimes it feels as if I'm talking to a stranger.

"When you own a property, you'll understand." She tells me. "I have all the clothes and shoes that I need so why buy more when I know that every designer is going to send me stuff."

"Fair point."

"Adriana told me that you've moved in with her for the time being." Harmony rubs her lips together. "Why?"

"I'm trying to figure out if I want to get an apartment in New York or buy a house in the West Coast."

"What do you want?" My sister asks as I take my sunglasses off.

"I don't know."

---

IrinaPalomino: I R I N A

8,000,000 likes ~ 28,000 comments

"Irina Palomino, how are you dealing with your breakup?"

"Are you planning to reunite with Bradley Cooper?"

I sigh as I try my very hardest to ignore the paparazzi. Back in Brazil, my sisters and I were notorious for attacking the paparazzi when they invaded our privacy. Some of my sisters were also taken to court for breaking cameras and physically attacking the men that would follow us for hours.

"When's the next nude shoot?"

We have changed so much but there is a part of me that wants to pepper spray these fuckers.

"Cristiano Ronaldo recently said that he wants to get back together with you." Another man says as I walk past him.

Nineteen year old me dated thirty one year old Cristiano Ronaldo and it was the craziest thing ever. I was hopelessly inlove with him and I genuinely thought that we would make it work since we were perfect couple. 

Everybody was against out relationship due to our age gap and all the stunts that I was pulling. Now that I am older and single, I wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with him.

"Well, you tell him to call me." I tell the man and he lets a low whistle. "I have the same number."

More paparazzo try asking me questions but I ignore them as I make my way into this office building where I will be holding a meeting. Once we all attained a certain level of success, the Palomino family started our own agency which we are all signed to. Through our agency, I know that we will always receive the best possible deal.

"Papa." I look down at my phone to see my father's face showing up. "We're starting the meeting."

He clears his throat, "Good Morning team."

"Morning Mr Palomino." The team respond with smiles on their faces. 

My father is big on formalities and rightfully so because he has worked so hard to become the man that he is today. He has been a billionaire for the last five years so if he tells you to do something, then you better do it if you want to succeed.

"This meeting was called upon by Irina Palomino who wants to discuss possible opportunities for her career." My father continues. "I expect you all to treat Miss Palomino with the upmost respect."

My father falls silent as I take that as my cue to start the meeting off.

"In the last three years, I have gone from being a model to a top model. I have been Model of the Year two years in a row and being the number one model is great but I am at a place where I'm just standing." I rub my lips together. "I'm not stupid enough to think that I will be number one forever but I don't want to fall off so I want to explore another area in entertainment."

"You briefly started acting two years." A member of the team reminds me. "TV shows have been really blowing up this year and I am positive that we would be able to get you into some of the hottest shows."

"Appearing in music videos is still a big thing and you have the power to appear in virtually anyone's music video. Bruno Mars is planning to drop some songs, we could get you to appear in some of his videos." Another suggests and I think this through.

"I want us to definitely look into the acting thing but nothing so soon as my schedule is not ready for that." I say as I look at my phone to see my dad nodding his head. "I'm not opposed to appearing in music videos but I want it to be something different and out of the box."

"American Horror Story would kill to you have on the show." The first member states. "They have previously requested to have you on a season."

"The question is whether they have the Palomino money." My dad adds, making me smile. "I would need to personally speak with the directors and producers to see if Irina would be fit to join the show."

The meeting continues for another forty minutes before we summarize everything that we have been through and what we need to do once we leave.

"When are you coming to Brazil?" My father asks as I leave the room. "I'm so lonely in this big empty house."

For the last three or four years, I have been the only Palomino child living at the Palomino mansion on a full time basis. I was very alone when my sisters were up here in LA but I also wanted to branch out from Brazil.

Alessandro Palomino is dead set on living in Brazil for the rest of his life and that's just not me.

I want more.

"Soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 8.2K 200
a story where a fangirl meets her idols online // Ashton Irwin // // part 1 of 5sos social media series // // completed //
62.5K 1.6K 40
The Diva. Soon to be divorced from footballer Neymar Jr and mother of his two daughters. Can she fight for their marriage or should she Palomino up...
555 0 27
Kendall and her girl group/best friends get along really well with the 5SOS boys. They're all about to go on tour together. She has her eyes on someo...
67.4K 1.4K 64
Jenna went from being an orphan to being a superstars kid. How will she deal with all the flashing lights, glam and trying to find her way in life? W...