Wish I could meet you |Genshi...

By ShortyMukami

!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change m... More

1. Who is that?!
2. Meeting more People
3. Joining the Fatui?
4. "Are you bald?"
5. a special dinner
6. Otaku meets the Trap...
7. A cat, an alchemist and a simp
8. Gliding exam and the Fat-ui
9. bubblegum demon
11. Seriously? This bitch never dies!
12. Vampire and Dragonspine
13. I'M NOT FUCKING MORAX!
14. Family..?
15. Secret admirer, fiance and the Uno battle
16. an angry god or a travel companion?
17. Adventures with Y/n, Paimon, Aether and Osial
18. "Let's throw her in to the ocean!"
19. Enemies- no wait that brat is their boss?!
20. Reuniting (+important a/n at the end)

10. Aether vs Y/n

11.5K 506 1K
By ShortyMukami

"Y/n, I did my part of the contract, now tell me how you did handle the demon back then" Xiao spoke.

"Oh yeah sure, Kevin gave me the ability to say something and it will appear out of thin air!" I explained.

"Show me, summon almond tofu" Xiao said.

"Gimme some Almond tofu" I said and not a second later it already appeared. It was about to hit the ground but Xiao was fast enough to catch it.

"I could have just brought some-" Xiangling got cut off by Xiao.

"I wanted to see if it's really that easy. I also wanted to try if it tastes the same" Xiao explained and then took a bite. He stopped for a moment.

"It's okay.. I guess..." he mumbled and then started eating the whole thing.

"Oh~ someone is having troubles to be nice~ hmm don't I actually know a term for it? Ah I remember! Tsun-" I got cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Look! Isn't that the psychopath??" Paimon asked and pointed at me.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKERS LEFT ME ALONE WITH ED SHEERAN!!" I screamed and got my polearm ready to stab Aether and Paimon.

"HOLLY MOTHER MARIA!! THANKS TO YOU PAIMON WE ARE GONNA DIE NOW!!" Aether screamed and tried to run away but Hu Tao blocked his way.

"Aww want to leave already? Why don't sit with us at the table" she suggested.

"Not when this bitch is sitting with us! She is definitely gonna kill me!!" Aether tried to get out but this time Zhongli put a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't have to worry, in terms of protecting you from Y/n, we have Childe" he explained and pointed at Childe who just nod and hold me tight so that I wouldn't be able to attack anyone.

"LET ME GO FUCKING MASOCHIST!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT PERSON I KILL IF YOU WON'T LET ME G-" Suddenly Xiao stuffed some almond tofu in to my mouth.

"Now shut up, I can't stand you screaming" he threatened me and looked away.

"Woah this taste really good! It kinda reminds me off pudding" I muttered and got myself some almond tofu as well.

Zhongli, Aether, Paimon and Hu Tao came back to the table and sat down.

"Why is she so quiet? Is she ill or something?" Aether asked and pocked my shoulder.

"Mhh hmm mhhmm!" I said with a full mouth.

"..What?" he asked confused.

"Don't ask, just enjoy the silence" Xingqiu said smiling awkward.

"Wait where is Chongyun??" Xingqiu asked surprised.

"I think I saw him go into the kitchen with Xiangling a while ago..." Zhongli said while sipping his tea.

"Yeah! Paimon thinks Xiangling talked about a new dish, I think it was called Chili con carne or something like this" Paimon added.

"Chili con carne? Hope he survives this" I said and Xingqiu grewed more worried.

"What do you mean, you 'hope'?" He asked.

"It's a pretty common food in my world, it's mostly served hot/warm and people love to eat it spicy" I explained.

"CHONGYU-" Xingqiu was about to run after them in the kitchen but I interrupted him.

"Don't, it's too late anyways. Come here and enjoy some Almond Tofu with us"

"No thank you, Xiao doesn't seems so happy about that suggestion" as soon as he said that I looked at Xiao and noticed that he glared at Xingqiu.

"It seems like someone doesn't like shar-" I started but cut off.

"AH SHIT FUCK YOU XIANGLING!! THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HOT AND REALLY SPICY!! WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME?!" Chongyun yelled and ran back to our table and hid under it.

"Has anyone seen Chongyun?" Xiangling asked and walked out of the kitchen.

"Yeah he-" I covered Hu Taos mouth.

"I think he ran that way!" I said and pointed towards the exit.

"Oh thank you!" Xiangling said and started searching for him again.

"My help ain't coming for free, you gotta pay for this" I told Chongyun and he just nod.

"Hmm now to think of it, I wonder how much mora it will cost him..." Xingqiu muttered.

"Who said he was gonna pay with mora? I bet Y/n would want some dark blackmail!" Hu Tao said.

"Neither of these two... I have a much better idea! He will have to pay with his body!" I exclaimed proud of my master plan.

"M-my body?!" Chongyun asked shocked and embarrassed.

"Yes!"

"Y/n don't you wanna think about this agai-" Zhongli started but I interrupted him.

"No"

"Please tell me you are joking Y/n" Hu Tao asked with a concerned smile.

"Why would I? Anyways you're ready Chongyun?" I asked excited.

"For wha-" he started but I ran to the other side of the room.

"Kevin summon Chongyun" I tried to summon him how I did with the pack of bubblegum and to my surprise it worked.

"Yess! It worked! Wait oh shi-" I noticed too late that I was not strong enough to catch him.

"Oof-" I made my best Roblox imitation.

"A-are you hurt Y/n?? I didn't meant to crush you like thi-" Chongyun stud up and apologized like crazy.

"Nah dude it was my fault, I should have seem this coming" I cut him off and he nod.

"Huh?! Is Y/n sick?! How is she so calm??" Childe gasped.

"I swear this guy is getting on my nerves" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Ouch, that really hurts my feelings" Childe anime cried.

"Yo Zhongli you seem smart, got any blackmail from the annoying ginger?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"He is a walking wallet- wait I don't think that counts as blackmail... hmm let me think a moment.. I'm sorry dear I don't know anything" Zhongli apologized.

"Wait Paimon knows something! He once lost a fight against Aether!" Paimon exclaimed proud.

"Pfft- How pathetic! It would be so easy winning against Aether and he failed!! HAHAHA" I started laughing.

"Oh? You think so? Why don't we have a little friendly battle?" Aether suggested.

"Please- you wouldn't even stand a minute against me! Bitch I could even fight you both at once!" I started laughing.

"Then Let's fight! 2 vs 1!" Childe suggested.

"I guess you really want that anvil on top of you~" I smiled at him.

"Eh- Aether now that I think about it- why don't you fight her alone?" Childe suggested.

"I'm cool with it" he said and stud up.

We all went to an empty area. To my surprise everyone came to watch our little fight. (Zhongli, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Chongyun, Childe and XIAO??)

"Let the battle begin!" Hu Tao screamed enthusiastic.

I got my polearm ready while Aether got his sword.

It didn't look like he was gonna attack any time soon,  so I decided for a little plot twist!

"Catalyst" I mumbled and the polearm changed in to a book.

"Do you even know how to fight with a catalyst?" Aether asked confused.

"Nope!"

Aether swung his sword at me but I dodged in the last minute.

"Geez dude gimme some time to figure out how to burn you like Dabi"

"Who is Dabi?"

I didn't figured out how to use the fucking book so I just threw it at him, he dodged and out of nowhere flames appeared at the place where it landed.

"Oh so I just have to throw it?"

"I don't think thats how catalysts weapons are supposed to wor-"

"Shush!" I cut him off and threw the book again at him, this time I actually hit him. Ok maybe it was just because I surprised him but I still take that hit.

Aether dashed behind me, jumped up and was just about to hit me with his sword..

Until out of nowhere a polearm blocked his way and he missed.

"Huh?!" Aether and I looked around confused only to see Xiao sighing in relieve?

"Wait- did Xiao just? Aww he actually cares about someone~" Hu Tao teased him.

"It's not like I care for her! That was just an exchange for the Almond Tofu from before" Xiao explained and looked away. I ran up to him and tackled him in to a hug.

"Aww~ thank you Xiao!!" I said happy.

"Hey! Get off me!!" He panicked and tried to get me off.

(Author Funfact: I first planned to summon Scaramouche and use his hat as a shield but I was sorry for the poor man and didn't wanted to ruin his hat, how would he do the fandango without it?)

"Oh yeah I still have a fight to fight!" I remembered and ran back to Aether.

"And now I will fight serious!" I exclaimed and got my polearm back.

This time I dashed at him and tried to stab him but he dodged. I tried mutiple fast attacks but he dodged all of them. If I attack him more he should ran out off stamina soon...

I still attacked him and didn't gave him a second to breath. Just when I was about to actually hit him he summoned a large stone thingy and I was about two-three meters over the ground.

"Aw man, you really ain't playing fair~ I can play dirty too!" I said with a sadistic smirk.

I jumped next to Aether and mumbled the word Amboss.

Aether didn't reacted fast enough and the Amboss actually hit the corner of his shoe. He didn't really was hurt but he was stuck.

"I give up" he mumbled.

I helped him getting the Amboss off of him and offered him my hand which he gladly accepted.

"Geez! Now I have to walk all the way back to Mondstadt!" I mumbled angry.

"Huh? Why? Chongyun asked confused.

"Cus I live there"

"If you'd like-" Xingqiu got cut off by...

This was the 10th chapter! I hope you liked it! What do you think, who did got Xingqiu got cut off by-

Lmao lol I'm not so mean and do Cliffhangers which are so bad- If I do Cliffhangers then I make the readers really suffer HAHAHA-

Anyways let's continue with the Chapter!

... got cut off by an angry group of hilichurls.

"Ye movo eleka!" One of them yelled at me.

Ye= you
movo= come
eleka= now

"Oh! They wanted to pick me up and go home together! See ya guys~" I said and was about to go to the Hilichurls but Zhongli took my hand.

"Why would you go to an obviously angry group of hilichurls? Don't you know how dangerous they can get?" He asked concerned.

"Don't worry! They are my friends!" I explained.

"Friends? With Hilichurls?" Xingqiu asked confused.

"That thing even befriended a ruin guard!" Childe told them.

"Geez, why is everyone so shocked? As if it's so hard to understand!" I muttered.

The Hilichurls got a bit mad that I still was discussing with the others so they ran up to me and grabbed my arm and we start going back. One of them stayed back and I only could hear it say "mi muhe ye" before it ran back to us.

(Mi muhe ye= I trumph over you)

After arriving at the hilichurl camp

"Anyways, what do you guys wanna eat today?" I asked them but they just gave me a bowl with a weird soup.

"I guess you guys already cooked? I'm gonna try it then!" I said determined and tried their weird looking soup.

"Dada!!" I praised their cooking.

Dada= very good

"Ye odomu" they said happy and started eating too.

Ye= you
Odomu= friend

That is so cute they really see me as a friend too!!

"Valo" I said with tears in my eyes and hugged one who sat beside me.

Valo= thank you

"I'm so glad I found you guys! You are a like a second family to me!" I told them and ate my food again.

Thats the actual end of chapter 10th, I hope you guys enjoyed it! What do you think who we are gonna meet next? I have some ideas but I also wanna hear who you guys are waiting for!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16โ›”๏ธ] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
2.8K 112 10
สธแต’แต˜ หขสฐแต’แต˜หกแตˆ'แต›แต‰ แตแตƒแตˆแต‰ หขแต’แตแต‰ แต–หกแตƒโฟหข สทโฑแต—สฐ แตแต‰ As one of the top students at Teyvat High School, F/N has a reputation they need to keep up. Unfortunately, thi...
244K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | ๆš—้ป™ใฎ a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
274K 11.7K 49
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...