Sorceress of the Second Sphere

Von RobClark5

*Recommended that you read Heir to the Empire before Sorceress of the Second Sphere* They won the Battle of R... Mehr

1. The Knight of Terriers
2. Darke Retribution - Loldirr
3. Nightingale - Chrys
4. For the Realm - Loldirr
5. Bleufontaine - Peyton
6. Oubliette - Loldirr
7. Pomegranates - Chrys
8. The Chevalier Des Serres - Peyton
9. A Journey With Death - Loldirr
10. The Mistress of Isovine - Chrys
11. White Road's Favourite Brothel - Loldirr
12. Perfect Portrait - Peyton
13. Nimue's Justice - Chrys
14. Forgotten Foragers - Peyton
15. Remembering The Fallen - Loldirr
16. The Handmaiden - Chrys
17. The Right Hand of the Usurper - Loldirr
18. Uncivil War - Peyton
19. Serenades of the Dark - Loldirr
20. The Count of Oakfort - Peyton
21. The Ghost of the Emerald Forest - Loldirr
22. Paranoia - Chrys
23. The Price of Honour - Peyton

Introduction

72 9 1
Von RobClark5

Welcome to the second part of the Elemental Sorceress series, Sorceress of the Second Sphere. If you haven't done so, I strongly recommend reading Heir to the Empire before reading this one. While I will do what I can to make this novel understandable for those who have gone straight to this book, a lot happened in the first part and every adventure has a beginning.

Started in late 2021, Sorceress of the Second Sphere, like it's predecessor, is a novel I want you to not only read, but feel as well.

This is a world based in the realms of fantasy, therefore creatures and beings like elves, orcs and dragons do exist, however, this is also a medieval adventure. I wanted to create a world that appears somewhat realistic given its subject matter, therefore themes of inequality and brutality do exist.

The inequality and brutality are not glorified or encouraged but designed to show the difficulties that the main characters have to deal with in their everyday lives. As much as I wish they didn't have to endure such things, the story would then lack its 'realism' if these subjects were not touched upon. If you are easily offended by such things, then perhaps this story is not for you.

If you do wish to progress further, then please do so. I always love constructive feedback so feel free to comment, or just hit that star as a sign of appreciation.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

462 65 42
Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things lost are really gone. Never lose hope Ra...
34K 2.8K 48
To overthrow the cruel King who brutally slaughtered her foremothers, the last surviving water witch Elara Consuli must team up with novice warrior J...
6.3K 1.2K 62
Frustrated by simple village life, Huntress Loldirr longs for something more. Her desire to leave her home to embark on an adventure is unceremonious...
226 32 14
This is the 1st half of the EVERMORE Prequels. Check out the 2nd half EVERMORE: Talindra's Chronicles, on my profile now! In the ancient realm of Eve...