แด‡แด˜สœแด‡แดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ

By Bundae_Writers

๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„ โ˜œ('o') ๐“”๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต - ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ใ€ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜š๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ข... More

disclaimer
Cry For Love | BaekHera
Unrequited Love | SeSe ft. Doyoung
Break The Rules | SeSe
Beautiful Disaster | BaekHera
Moon | SeSe
Stay | SeSe
Beautiful Goodbye | BaekHera
You & Me | BaekHera
Annihilation | BaekHera
Privacy | SeSe
That Should Be Me | BaekHera
Break The Rules | SeSe
Moment | BaekHera
Time | BaekHera
I Like You | SeSe
Chances | SeSe
Thank You | BaekHera

Stay | SeSe

125 12 1
By Bundae_Writers

|| PART 2 || SHORT STORIES || STAY || OH SEHUN || KIM SEJEONG || 

a/n

Sorry for the late update hehe. Hope you'll like the ending hehe.

nakamotoyumi2 ✨

SEHUN'S POV

I then arrived in my wife's room and saw her peacefully sleeping while Baekhyun hyung was watching her. I then sat beside him while observing his casts and scratches on his face and arms.

" I'm sorry hyung.. thanks for watching Sejeong for me. I hope you told Hera noona that your okay. She surely would kill you once she knows your condition. " I sadly smiled and went towards the bed where my wife is lying. I then tried to caress her hair but my hand just went through it.

" I'm sorry Se-Jeong-ah. Yesterday was suppose to be our celebration on our 5th wedding anniversary. I'm sorry for worrying you. " I sadly said and looked at her stomach, I put my hand in it but it just went through it.

" Hey baby. Dad is sorry for leaving the both of you. I'll do my best to get back on my body. I'll be back to the both of you. "

" Sehun Hyung ? " I glanced at the person who called me and met Doyoung's scared eyes. I then squint my eyes and his appearance was similar to mine.

" Doyoung ? "

" Hyung ? What is happening ? Why can't they see me ? And your full of bruises. "

" Do you remember what happen to us ? "

" I don't remember anything hyung. I just woke up in a fields that is surrounded by dried leaves and I happen to see my body here. "

" We just had the same. All of us were taken here because we had an accident and unfortunately only the two of us are in critical condition. " I explain to him, his eyes widened, he was about to answer but  someone appeared, and that was the soul eater Jinyoung.

" W-who are you ? " Doyoung shakily asked.

" His the soul collector / eater. Doyoung ah. " I said.

" Are you here to collect our souls already ?  Please I still want to live, I'm still gonna confess. Don't take our souls please. " Doyoung pleaded, Jinyoung just crossed his arms

" What do we need to do to prevent you from collecting our souls ? " I asked him, he smirks.

" Find the one who crashed your car. " He said and vanished. Me and Doyoung stared at each other thinking who is behind this.

" Hyung, Don't you think it's him? There are news about him that he has been recently released. "

" That is impossible. He was sentenced for 10 years. No! " I angrily said and vanished.

I then appeared somewhere and I scanned my surroundings and also felt Doyoung by my side.

" Why are we here ? "

" I brought you guys here.. " a voice said and we both flinched but sighed when it was Jinyoung who spoke.

We then heard a car screeched somewhere and saw two cars, one was hit by a tree and the other was our van which was smoking and a there's a bit of wreck, the driver of the first car then went out and my eyes widened when I see who it was.

" E-eunwoo ? " I said. Doyoung was walking towards the van and also gasped when he saw the one who hit our van,when Chanyeol slowly opened the door and stepped out, he was full of bruises and he was helping the Baekhyun,Suho and Taeyong out of the wrecked car.

" I HATE YOU! WHY! WHY! WHAT DID WE DO TO BE IN THIS ACCIDENT EUNWOO! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US. "

We both watched Eunwoo walking towards Chanyeol and tried to punched him but Chanyeol blocked it and kicked him instead. Taeyong tried to punch him but he was punched by Eunwoo. 

" WHAT THE HECK EUNWOO?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! " Chanyeol hyung shouted and punched him in the face.

" YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! I HOPE SEHUN DIES! " Eunwoo screamed and was about to punch him but YoungHo followed by Jaehyun and unconscious Doyoung went out of the car and YoungHo throw a punch at him.

" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU DESERVE IT ANYWAY! YOU HAVE BEEN STALKING SEJEONG NOONA AND THREATENING OUR LIFE! " YoungHo said and continued punching him. Eunwoo just laughed and all of the guys just look at him.

I then saw myself going out of the car and saw my state which was bloody and when I locked eyes with Eunwoo I instantly punched him.

" HOW DARE YOU! " I shouted at him. My bloody self was holding his collar and Eunwoo just continued laughing, my eyes widened when he grab something at his back and a bang was heard.

" HYUNG! " Doyoung beside me shouted but sadly the people can't hear us because we are just here witnessing what happened in the accident. I just saw myself  in the ground and gasping for air. Baekhyun,Suho,Taeyong YoungHo and Jaehyun was all shocked at what happened. They directly went to my bloody self and cried. Baekhyun limped his way to Eunwoo and punched him until he was unconscious.

" I hope you rot in hell, you piece of psycho! You don't deserve to be free after what you have done to us! " Baekhyun hyung said and Taeyong stopped him and the both of them cried while helplessly calling for the ambulance.

But then the place suddenly changed, me and Doyoung were suddenly brought back to the place where we woke up. And Jinyoung was infront of us.

" Now that you have seen who caused the accident. You both aren't really going to die though. " Jinyoung said.

" W-we aren't? What are we doing herw instead then if your not collecting our souls? "
He smiled at us.

" To be honest I have been watching you both already. You guys have been doing well in protecting the person who you love and is ready to sacrifice their life for them. I only take the souls of people who are bad and unfortunately that isn't you two. "

" W-what ? " I said confused. Jinyoung just smirked. A figure then appeared by his side, we were shocked to see Eunwoo.

" This guy over here will fill you up two. I'll take this psycho's soul instead. These guy have been on the list already you know. " Jinyoung said and me and Doyoung were just staring at him.

" I'll bring you guys back to your body and I wish you all the best. Now I'm here to deal with this. Bye! " He said and a blinding light appeared and that was when I woke up.

" Hyung! Your awake, thank God! " YoungHo said and hugged me.

" W-where is Doyoung ? " I croaked and tried to sit up but groaned in pain.

" His in the other room, I'll go get the doctor. " He smiled and I just nodded my head and closed my eyes.

" That dream was crazy... " I mumbled to myself. The door opened again and I saw Sejeong running towards me and immediately hugs me.

" Oh my god. Sehun. You're alive. I'm so worried. Don't you dare scare me like that again. I love you so much Sehun. " She said, I hugged her back and pulled away and wiped her tears away.

" I'm sorry for worrying you my love. I'm here now. Hmm? I love you too. " I kissed her forehead. The door opened again and the gang all came in along with Doyoung who was wheeled by Jaehyun.

" Hyung! " They all shouted and I just laughed. " I'm glad your all fine. "

" Hyung you scared us you know. You too Doyoung. "

" The one who hit our van died though.  " Taeyong said and Doyoung stared at me

" Who was it that hit the van ? " Sejeong asked.

" Eunwoo. " Chanyeol hyung said.

" What ? Eunwoo? I thought he was in jail? How did he get out ? "

" I think he escaped though. We don't need to worry about him already because he died. I don't know the reason though. " Suho hyung said.

" I'm just glad your all fine and Sehun were gonna be parents now. "

" R-really ? " I asked she nodded her head. I hugged her and mumbled a thank you.

" YAYY! WERE GONNA BE UNCLES ALREADY. WERE GONNA SPOIL THE OH'S FIRST BORN. " Baekhyun hyung shouted and we all just laughed and the doctor then arrived and told us to stay for a week for observation.

A year later

" I can't believe it's been a year already since the accident and now Apollo is going to be 1 year old already. " I said to my wife while watching her singing a lullaby to our baby. Apollo eventually fell asleep after Sejeong sing him to sleep. She put our baby to the crib and smiled at me.

" I know right. I love you Sehun. Thank you for coming back to us. " Sejeong kissed me and I smiled.

" I love you both too.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124M 2.6M 56
Si Carmelita Montecarlos ay ang bunsong anak ng pinakamayamang angkan sa San Alfonso. Habang si Juanito Alfonso naman ay ang anak ng pinakamaimpluwen...
3.4M 134K 23
What would you do if you wake up one day and find yourself in a different body? [Completed]
169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
8K 258 43
University Series #01: Charlotte Grace Reyes & Flair Keyne Ross "She's the girl who own my lips." ยฉshaitamad Allrightreserved2K21