Win Him Back (BL)

Felipebarbadosa által

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... Több

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

8. His Fiancee

995 69 1
Felipebarbadosa által

Yu Fei is silent. His hand is holding a flower he picked from a garden in the mansion. He hasn't seen Wen for a while. Someone else has been sending foods for him.

He goes to the kitchen and finds Wen is dozing off. He must be tired after no one helped him planting the backyard.

Wen got no helper since Da Niu got transferred away.

Yu Fei decides not to disturb him. He just puts the flower on his hair before leaving the kitchen.

One of Da Niu's friend has come to report something to Yu Fei. He is shocked to see him coming out from the kitchen.

Maybe Da Niu is right. Spring has finally come. The frozen heart has been melted.

Yu Fei frowns.

He asks, "What's that stupid grin?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you come?"

"Oh, general Zhao Yun has sent the report on situation in borderline."

When Yu Fei heard the name, his face's expression changes. His subordinate shudders. A strong murderous intent could be felt.

Yu Fei and Zhao Yun have known each others for a long time. They have remained neutral.

Why the sudden hostility?

Yu Fei grabs the scroll and enters his office. He reads the report. He isn't Minister of Defense. Actually based in his position, no battle report needs to be forwarded to him.

It's his brother's fault. He demands all generals to make a copy and send all battle reports to Yu Fei.

Ling Wen is strolling in the garden in front of the mansion. He is wondering why he has a flower on his hair.

Found it. The flower comes from this plant here. Who gave it to me?

Ling Wen is puzzled.

Xiao Bao is busy practicing martial arts at backyard.

After the second kidnapping, he begged Da Niu to teach him how to fight. Unfortunately Da Niu was only able to teach him basic skills.

The big guy got transferred away soon afterwards.

Yu Fei frowns.

The kid has good foundation. His moves look solid enough. Maybe he would be able to grow up as a fighter with a right master.

Yu Fei holds his arm and fixes his posture. Xiao Bao is too afraid to make any noise.

Yu Fei shows him some basic moves.

Ling Bao bows his head and pleads, "Teach me how to fight. Please! So I could protect Daddy."

"Good. Pay attention."

Yu Fei shows him some fighting moves. All of the moves are aimed to vital parts of the foes. Like eyeballs, throat, crotch and etc.

He explains, "You are still small. Too many disadvantages. Don't be soft hearted to your foes."

"Yes, I know. Thank you, Master."

Yu Fei nods his head. This kid is polite. Unlike those snob noble brats. Too much pampering and big attitudes in daily life.

He stares the backyard. It has many veggies and unknown wild plants.

Ling Bao says, "Daddy took a long time to plant them all. I helped him."

"Good boy."

Yu Fei caresses his head.

Ling Bao says, "I'm going to study medicine. Daddy planted many wild herbs for my study."

Yu Fei asks, "How old are you?"

"Six years old."

"You could write and read?"

Ling Bao shakes his head.

He says, "Only few words..."

"Hmm..."

Yu Fei says nothing and leaves the backyard.

Ling Bao returns to practice martial arts again. His moves are getting smoother after receiving pointers from Yu Fei.

Yu Fei just walks out of his mansion when Cheng Ran blocks his path again.

"Stay out of my side," orders Yu Fei.

"We are going to get married."

Yu Fei punches a nearby tree. It leaves a huge hole.

Cheng Ran withdraws immediately.

He yells during fleeing, "We will get married!"

That day, Yu Fei pays a visit to his sister in law.

"Long time no see. Strange to find you visited me on your own will," teases her.

"I have been busy."

"Cheng Ran is impatient to marry you. He kept asking when you will..."

Yu Fei's face turns cold.

He says in icy tone, "Wait until the sea runs dry. Until deserts turn into forest area. Until the sun no longer shine."

The sister in law is speechless. Yu Fei has been engaged to Cheng Ran since they were still in wombs.

Yu Fei has been postponed the marriage for many years. Saying he was needed in frontline.

Now the country is stable. He still doesn't want to marry him.

Ran Xu, the sister in law says, "I will scold Cheng Ran. He will behave well. He just wants to marry you."

"I could marry him. He must stay in another city. We shall never meet again until our death. That's my conditions. Tell him."

Yu Fei rises from his seat and leaves without saying anything else.

Ran Xu feels choked. In short, it means Cheng Ran will be his wife by name. Yu Fei won't touch him. No better than a stranger in lifetime.

What's the point in marrying?

She writes a letter and tells the truth to Cheng Ran. Asking him to find another suitor. Yu Fei is a stubborn man. He won't change his mind easily.

Yu Fei encounters his brother when he is leaving.

He asks Yu Fei, "I didn't know you have come here."

"I'm going to ask sister in law a favor."

"Marriage. It's about time."

"To break the marriage contract."

"Yu Fei! Our father arranged it..."

Yu Fei snorts.

He replies, "Ask our late father to marry Cheng Ran. I'm not available."

The hatred shown in his eyes makes his brother takes a step back. He fears Cheng Ran would be murdered if he married Yu Fei.

His little brother is well known for his bad temper. Act first. Accept punishment later. That's been his style during childhood days.

His brother comments, "My wife shall persuade Cheng family to cancel the marriage."

"Good. Asked them to prepare a coffin if Cheng Ran won't stop bugging me."

Yu Fei leaves the mansion. He heads toward marketplace.

A handsome scholar enters a popular book store.

A clerk greets him, "Sir, we haven't seen you for a long time. A lot of new books have been available."

The scholar is choosing books when the clerk greets another customer.

"Welcome, Sir. What kind of books you need?"

"Children books. So they could learn writing and reading."

The scholar frowns. He knows Yu Fei. The most fierce bachelor in capital city.

Why he needs children books?

Yu Fei buys children books and medicine books for beginners.

The scholar leaves the bookstore after paying for a book.

"Yu Fei! "

The scholar finally catches up with him.

"Su Yang," greets Yu Fei.

The scholar asks, "You bought books?"

"En."

The scholar is dying for gossips. Unfortunately Yu Fei as silent as a clam. In the end, he discovered nothing.

Yu Fei meets Ling Bao in the backyard in the next morning. He gives the books to him.

"Thank you, Master."

"Study well. Ask your Daddy if you didn't know any word."

"Yes, I will."

Yu Fei teaches Ling Bao for half an hour before attending his duties. It's their daily routine since few days ago.

---------------------------------------
Please vote and comment

Forcing someone for marriage won't result in a happy marriage. Foolish Cheng Ran.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

209K 11.9K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
1.3K 120 32
Jay looked toward me and said " okay I will meet up with you. Bye Dillon." He said quickly and kissed on my cheek and ran toward ground. I touch my c...
46.1K 857 5
In his previous life, Song Song was a pitiful man. Someone killed him, took his identity and his child, and became the first male empress in history...
60K 5.4K 90
"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him back to life. Now, he is reborn and so is...