Sonya x reader

By tmr10sonya

A story about y/n, a girl who shows up in a box on day only to find herself with no memory and in love with a... More

Authors note
The box
Sonya
Carving
Info:
Conspiracies
Campfire
Authors note
Jobs
Preferences
Swimming
Drawings and daisy chains.
The rookie
The maze
Out.
The scorch.
Maze (A)
Brenda.
Jorge
Car ride
At last
A temporary cure.
Wicked
Without her
Notes
The plan
Authors note
Authors note
Gally
The plan.
The safe haven!
Our new life
Authors note
update

The maze (sonyas pov)

1K 39 7
By tmr10sonya

Sonyas POV. Ooooooooh! Exiting!

"Y/N" I screamed as she was pulled into the maze. The walls shut and she was gone.

"No!" Harriet screamed. Hot Tears instantly sprang to my eyes and slid down my cheeks. I fell to my knees.

She can't be gone.

"No! No! No! NO!" Harriet slammed her hands against the walls making me cry even more.

I didn't want Harriet to hurt.

I didn't want y/n to die.

I didn't want to be here.

I didn't want to have to watch her face as she looked at me with absolute terror right before the doors shut.

Why?

I cried even harder. It hurt so bad. Harriet slid down the wall and she started crying. I needed to help her. I crawled over. My face already extremely wet from the tears. I leaned against the wall next to her and she pulled me into the hug.

"How could this happen?" I asked her hiccuping and shaking.

"She's got to make it," Harriet said tightening on me.

"No one survives a night in the maze." Beth said near us. Anger built up and i shot to my feet.

"What the fuck Beth!" I screamed

"What it's the truth!" She yelled in my face. I clenched my jaw and my fists curled into a tight ball.

Don't do it Sonya. Don't lose it.

I stood for a second breathing in and out as evenly as I could before calming down.

"You're sick." I said. And turned away from her.

She didn't respond. She just looked at the ground and then walked away.

I don't know why I was so protective of her. Of y/n.

I mean I liked her of course but I was almost never violent. In fact I was acting more like Harriet right now. I knelt back down and cried again. Harriet next to me sniffled. She was more of a quiet cryer. Me on the other hand was wailing into my hands.

I curled up into a ball.

The night became darker and Harriet and I slowed down in our crying. My face was sticky from all the tears and I whiped it with my sleeves. Nothing else came out. I was still shaking but I just couldn't cry anymore. Me and Harriet stayed there.

"She's gonna make it." Harriet said.

I breathed in a shaking breath and nodded. Just then we heard a scream. A blood curdling scream. I shot to my feet

No! That can't be her. Harriet started to cry again. God I can't watch her cry anymore it's too depressing.

I sat back down and hugged her again. She hugged back. It was my turn to let her cry.

"She was like a sister." She whispered.

"I know," I breathed

I just told her I liked her and now she's gone.

Even though I thought I was done I felt more tears slip down my cheeks.

Please let her be ok.

Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.3K 45
there's only one place beatrice has ever been able to call home - WICKED. but after finding out they weren't who she thought they were she escapes in...
867 34 14
**COMPLETED** CHARACTERS OWNED BY JAMES DASHNER - though I have some original characters in the story that I made so that the plot could work! (Hope...
16K 400 15
โwe made it.โž โbye bitches!!โž Subject B2: The killer Subject A5: The glue dystopian au female oc maze runner newt fanfic. #1 in Sonya (03.26.21) #1 i...
13.2K 326 27
~ A maze runner love story ~ What if Gally had a twin sister? Y/N was the only girl in the glade and had come up in the box with Gally, yes, at the...