Yullen Animal Mischif

By TsumeTimberfox

This is a story with two different endings a good and a bad one. It also has a lot of twist to it and a few d... More

Yullen Animal Mischif
Chapter One "Posion Trouble"
Chapter 2 "Trouble In The Lunchroom"
Chapter 3 "Wolf's Bite"
Chapter 4 "Lavi's Game"
Chapter 5 "Wolf and Cat Fight"
Chapter 6 "Rabbit's Heart, Cat's Feelings"
Chapter 7 "Wolf's Anger, Cat's Fear"
Chapter 8 "All Paws In" Part 1
Chapter 8 "All Paws In" Part 2
Chapter 9 "Christmas Kisses"
Chapter 10 "Rabbit VS. Wolf"
Drawing Contest!!!
Chapter 11 "Cat's Sorrow"
Chapter 13 Missing Cat, Secret Love
Chapter 14 Lover's Pearl, Night Alone
Ending One

Chapter 12 "Wolf's Trip, Cat's Heart"

156 9 5
By TsumeTimberfox

When Allen and Lenalee got back to the Order after the festive was over. Allen went to Kanda's room to try and talk to him, but he got no answer when he knocked on the door. That is until someone came up behind him and made him jump.

"Kanda left yesterday on some kind of self mission that he appointed to himself."

Allen turned and came face to face with Lavi, who was on his way to the Library to meet up with Bookman.

"Do you know when he will be back?" Asked Allen not looking at Lavi, but staring at the floor instead.

Lavi gave Allen a small smile. He knew from what Kanda had been willing to share with him that Allen wasn't ready to talk or choose which one of them he wanted to be with, but he was trying to take step in that direction. "I don't know when he'll be back Allen. No one does. As I said he told everyone that he was going on a self appointed mission and just took off, but I don't think he will be gone for very long. Anyhow, I need to get going other wise the old panda will get mad. I'll see you around Allen." Said Lavi as he walked off to the library.

Allen sighed and replayed the words that Kanda had spoken to him at the festive in his head. Then he headed off to meet up with Lenalee in the lunch room.

(Forest Somewhere)

Kanda sat down on a rock hear a river and just took a deep breath as he tried to figure out where he was heading.

"I got to get my head on straight and get a move on, but where the heck do I think I'm going. I just took off without even thinking about where I was going to go. *sigh* I wonder how Moyashi is doing? No! I can't think about him until I have finished this mission. Once I finish this mission I can go back and talk with Moyashi and tell him my true feelings. Then maybe we can start over as friends if that is what Moyahsi wants."

Kanda looked at the river and noticed that there were fish swimming in it. His stomic growled so he got up and started to catch himself some fish.

(Order)

Allen meet up with Lenalee in the lunch room. She was sitting next to Krory, who was filling her in on the details to a mission that the two of them were going to be going on later today. Allen got his food and sat down across from them and ate in silence until Krory spoke to him.

"How is your day going, Allen?" Asked Krory in his friendly way with a bit smile on his face.

Allen smiled back. His cat ears pointed up and his tail swinging back and forth. "Its alright so far. I take it you and Lenalee have a mission?" Inquired Allen as he noted to the papers his two friends had been talking about.

"Yes. Krory and I will be going to a small village in Japan to find out if there is an innocence there. We'll be gone for about three weeks. Will you be alright her on your own?" Asked Lenalee a bit consurened for Allen. She knew he was still hurting from seeing Kanda over the weekend and had wanted to talk to him today, but Kanda had taken off and no one knows were he is. She was also worried cause Lavi was going to be here for a while and she didn't want him bothering Allen. *I'm going to have to have a word with Lavi before I leave.* thought Lenalee.

Allen turned his poker face smile on and wagged his cat tail a bit faster. "I'll be fine, Lenalee. If I get bored I can always take a walk into town or even help out around here. Heck I might just do some more training to pass the time by." Said Allen as he started eating again.

Lenalee nodded but she kept telling herself that she need to keep an eye on Allen and so she was going to ask Bookman to watch over him while he was still here. "Alright Allen. Then we'll see you when we get back." Said Lenalee with a warm smile on her face.

Allen nodded to her and went back to eating his food. Krory smiled to Allen as well and then followed Lenalee out of the lunch room. Lenalee told Krory that she would meet up with him at the boats in about and hour. She had to grab a few things and talk to two different people before they left on their mission. Krory agreed to meet her at the boats in an hour and was on his way. Lenalee took on last look at the lunch room and then was off to track down Bookman and Lavi.

(Kanda)

*Its been about a week now scene I left the Order. I wonder how Moyashi is doing?* Thought Kanda as he sat against a tree with his sword resting on his shoulder and a small fire crackling in front of him. Kanda stared into the fire and thought to himself. *Why did I leave? I could have found another way to reach my feeling out, so that my Moyashi knew how I feel about him. No. That's why I left. Cause I don't know how to show or even tell him how I really feel about him.* Kanda sighed and let his wolf ears drop and he wrapped his wolf tail around his feet a bit more. *I will find away to tell and show my Moyashi my true feelings and I can't go back until I find away.*

Kanda was brought out of his thoughts when he heard movement in the bushes near by. He drew his sword and was ready to fight if need be, but he relaxed when he came face to face with two of his friends.

"Kanda!! So this is where you ran off to!" Yelled Lenalee as she ran up to Kanda and gave him a hug.

Krory smiled at Kanda and the three of them sat down by the fire that Kanda had going. They sat in silent for a long while before Kanda finally had to ask. "What are you two doing here?"Asked Kanda his wolf ears perked up a bit.

"We're on a mission. There's a small town around here that might have an innocents hidden in it." Replied Krory.

Kanda nodded and turned to Lenalee. "I can take you to the nears village, if you want?"

Lenalee smiled at him and nodded. After a moment she took a breath and asked the one question that was on everyone's mind. "Why did you leave the Order, Kanda? Don't know how worried everyone is about you?"

Kanda just stared at the fire as he searched for the right words to say, but the only words that came out of his mouth where. "How is Moyashi doing?"

Lenalee was taken back for a moment and so was Krory. They both looked at each other and then back at Kanda. Lenalee smiled and spoke. "Allen is doing better, but he misses you and I think he wants to talk to you, but you left and now I think he's the most worried about you." Lenalee let her words sink into Kanda before she repeated her questions. "So why did you and not tell anyone where or why you were leaving? Didn't you that we won't worry about you?"

Kanda sighed and looked over at Lenalee. "I didn't tell anyone, because I don't want Moyashi coming after me and I left cause I'm trying to find away to tell and show him how I truly feel about him, without hurting him. So far I haven't found a way yet." Kanda finished speaking and returned his gaze to the fire and let his ears drop once more.

Lenalee just nodded and pulled some food out of her bag and handed some to both Krory and Kanda. "Well lets eat and then get some sleep. We all can head for that village tomorrow morning." They all three agreed and ate their food and then laid down for a good night's sleep.

(Order)

The whole time Krory and Lenalee have been gone, Allen basically stayed in his room. The only time he came out was to eat and take a bath. Well, this made some of his friends at the order worry about him, so they sent Lavi to check on him.

Lavi stood outside of Allen's door for a good ten mins before he finally decided to knock on the door. "Allen, you alright in here. Everyone is starting to worry about, cause you stay in your room all the time." Lavi listened with his rabbit ears to hear if there was any movement inside the room. He caught the sound of foot steps coming toward the door. After a moment the door opened and Allen stood there with a smile on his face.

"I'm fine Lavi. Just think about a few things is all. You can come in if you want. I've been need to talk to you anyhow." Said Allen his smile still there on his face and his cat ears perked up, but his tail was not moving at all.

Lavi nodded and stepped inside of Allen's room and Allen closed the door behind him. "So what did you want to talk to me about, Allen?" Asked Lavi his rabbit ears perked in both curiosity and worry for his friend and former lover.

"I've decided on which one of you I want to be with." Said Allen as he moved and sat down on his bed. Lavi sat in a chair across from him.

"And what did you decide?" Asked Lavi, his eyes wide and hopeful.

(Mission)

"At least we made it to the village before the down pure started." Stated Krory as the three friends sat in a dinner eating potato soup and drinking hot green tea.

"Indeed, but if this rain don't let up soon, we won't be able to go out and find the innocents that my brother asked us to find here." Reminded Lenalee as she took a bite of her food.

Krory nodded to her and then looked out the window at the purring rain that was pounding against the glass. Kanda sipped his tea and kept his tail wrapped around his waist as a young girl came to stand in front of their table.

"Are you three from the Black Order?" She asked as she looked the three of them over.

Lenalee looked over at her and smiled. "Yes we are. Are you Mayah?" Asked Lenalee.

"Yes I am. I was told that there would be only two of you. My father and I only had two rooms prepared for you, I'm sorry." Said Mayah as she looked Kanda over.

Kanda stood up and headed for the door. Mayah looked down at the floor as if was sad or upset that she had only prepared two rooms instead of three. Lenalee stood up and called out to Kanda.

"Kanda where are you going?" Inquired Lenalee.

Kanda paused and turned to face his friend. "I'm going to look for the innocents. You and Krory go rest up in the rooms, I'll be back later and I can crash in Krory's room if I need to." Said Kanda as he turned and headed out the door into the purring rain to find what his two friends had come to Japan for.

(Order)

It'd had been two days cents Allen had told Lavi, who he choose. Yet, for some reason Lavi couldn't get the conversation out of his head.

"Lavi! Hey are you heading out on a mission?" Asked Allen as he spotted his red haired friend, who was dressed in the Order's Uniform.

"Yah. Bookman and I are going to meet up with Lenalee and Krory in Japan. What about you? Going on any mission, yet?" Asked Lavi in his cheerful tune.

"No. I'm not assigned to go out on any mission's right now." Reply Allen as he smiled at his friend.

Lavi was about to say something when Bookman came flying through the air and kicked Lavi in the head.

"We're going to be late if you keep dragging your feet." Said Bookman, who then turned to Allen. "Sorry to cut your chat short Allen, but we must be going." Stated Bookman as he grabbed Lavi by his feet and dragged him off to the boat that was waiting for them.

"Ok. See you guys when you get back. Say hi to Lenalee and Krory for me." Said Allen as he watched them go. Lavi called back to him.

"I'll let them know you said hi, Allen." Was all Lavi said as he was dragged off.

Allen let his cat ear droop and his tail drag across the floor as he made his way to the lunch room.

(Mission)

"Hey Lenalee, Krory. Allen says hi as well." Said Lavi as he and Bookman came in and found Lenalee and Krory in Krory's room at the hotel. The were sitting down at a table sipping tea as the innocents was sitting on the table next to them as well.

"Wow!! You guys already found the innocents." Said Lavi in a hyper voice.

"We didn't fine it." Reply Krory as he sat his cup down.

"If you two didn't find it, then who did?" Inquired Bookman as he looked from Lenalee to Krory.

Lenalee turned and looked at the bed. Lavi and Bookman followed her gaze and spotted Kanda asleep on the bed. His wet cloths were hanging up and his sword was laying next to him.

"Where did you find Yu?" Asked Lavi as he looked over the wolf samurai, that was sleeping not more then 5 ft from him.

"We came a crossed Kanda on our way here to this town. He helped guide us here and then he went out and found the innocents all on his own. He brought it back just a few hours ago with it. As soon as he handed it us, he passed out. I had Krory help me get him out of his wet coat and hang it." Said Lenalee as she watched her sleeping friend.

Lavi looked over at Lenalee, who meet his gaze with her own. "Do you think he'll go back with us?" Asked Lavi.

"I don't really know the answer to that." Replyed Lenalee.

Lavi let out a breath and kept watching his sleeping friend, with only one thought in mind. "I hope he does come back with us. Not only for his own good, but for Allen's as well."

Around Midnight Kanda woke up to find everyone asleep. Well almost everyone. Lavi was wide awake and smiled at him, once he noticed that Kanda was up.

"I need to talk to you, Yu." Said Lavi as he got up from where he was sitting and walked over to where Kanda was now standing.

"What do you want from me, Usagi?" Question Kanda as he growled and let the fur on his tail stand up and flatten his wolf ears to his head.

"You need to come back with us." Said Lavi.

"I don't need to do anything of the sort." Replyed Kanda as he grabbed his coat and picked up his sword and headed for the door.

"Allen needs to talk to you and before you say anything, you need to know that he's getting worse." Said Lavi, not turning around to see if Kanda had heard him.

"What do you mean by he's getting worse?" Asked Kanda, all the worry in his voice, making is shaky and uneven.

Lavi turned and looked Kanda in the eyes. "I mean he's not eating and he doesn't leave his room and now he's not even going out on missions. All because, he wants to talk to you." Said Lavi.

"I thought he'd want to talk to both of us." Said Kanda looking at the floor as his mind filled with thoughts of his Moyashi.

"He already talked with me and told me what he had decited. Now he wants to tell you, but your no where near him, for him to do that. So you need to come home and talk with him." Said Lavi.

Kanda shook his head and turn to face the door. "He doesn't need me. I'm not the one he wants" Said Kanda sadly.

"You don't know how wrong you are." Said Lavi.

This made Kanda turn around and face Lavi, who was staring at him. Lavi nodded as he seen the look in Kanda's eyes.

"It's time to come home, Yu." Said Lavi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
613K 31.1K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
312K 455 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
160K 12K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...