Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 79:Dad

398 16 20
By weasleylover2004

Your POV: *Not proofread*

"I have some news."

"Yes? What is it?" My mum asked frantically but trying to seem calm.

"He's in critical condition, we still don't know what happened. He hasn't woken up after he was brought in."

"Will he be okay?" My brother asked.

"We're not sure. I'd recommend go home for now. You will know when he is up."

"Oh-alright."

Giving some information to be contacted we left. I was attached to Fred the entire time to try and calm down. We decided today just to stay home at the flat. When arriving home I fed Gideon and Ginny took him back to the Burrow. My mum and Harry decided to go out and do something, I wanted to stay inside. We were in bed my head laid on Fred's chest with one leg across his and his hands wrapped around my waist.I had stopped crying but my mind was racing with horrible thoughts. That's my dad I can't lose him and Harry already lost Sirius who was his godfather. We can't handle another loss.

"Freddie, what happens if I do lose him?' I murmur.

"He's not going anywhere Y/N." He answers lifting my head from his chest and looking into my eyes. "He's strong, he'll wake up and recover from whatever happened. You have to try and stop thinking like that,okay? I hate seeing you like this."

"Are you not upset?" I ask quietly.

"I am trust me but I know he's strong."

"Yea." Laying my head back on his chest and falling into a slumber.

My eyes fluttered open and rays of the sun still beamed in from the window. I was still on Fred's chest. His hand was rubbing up and down my back. Looking up he was looking down at me.

"Good morning my love. Well good afternoon actually."

"What time is it?"

"Two in the afternoon."

"Any updates yet?"

"Sadly not yet."

"Can we go do something? I want to keep my mind off of it right now."

"Of course. Lets head over to the Burrow."

Using floo we ended up in the Burrows living area.

"Y/N dear!" Molly came around the corner and hugged me.

"Hi Molly." I say with a smile.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay. Came to look for something to take my mind off of everything."

"Well you're mother brought Harry back here and went back to the hospital. It was too much being too far away. But the others are outside playing Quidditch if you'd like to join. And don't worry Bill has Gideon he's sleeping"

"I'd love to actually and great thanks for letting me know"

"Alright go have fun dear and Fred make sure everyone is staying safe."

"Will do mum."

We walked out and sure enough George, Harry,Ron, and Ginny were in the air. Hermione still not huge on it. We grabbed our brooms and went up.

"Come to lose?" Ginny asked.

"No actually came to win."

"We'll see about that."

"I'm right, you'll see."

Resetting the game, the Quaffle was released and Ginny had it.

*After 2 hours and Ginny winning*

"Good game Y/N."

"Thanks."

" You did pretty well for not playing for a long time." George said as we dropped to the grass.

"Never knew how much I missed that."

"Well anytime you want to play just ask us."

"Actually anytime on the weekends unless it's after our shift."

"Haha okay guys."

"Food guys!" Arthur shouts from the back door.

"Food!" Ron was the first one inside.

Bill was sitting on the couch with Gideon in his arms with a smile when we walked in. I walked over to him and looked down at Gideon.

"Nice to know you like your uncle better than your own mum." I say quietly but Bill still heard.

"Does he usually not smile at you?"

"Not much actually." I replied which was replied to be a small laugh from Bill. "I can continue to watch him for you if you want. He's a really good baby."

"Yea, its rare that he screams unless its two to four in the morning. I do need to feed him tho then you can have him back."

After feeding Gideon I gave him back to Bill who was happy to have him back. I'm pretty sure Gideon already has a favorite uncle and it's not George.

I joined everyone at the table and we all sat at the table and talked for a bit eating. My mum still wasn't home which concerned me but I didn't let it show.

"So Y/N when do we see the full house?" Ron questions.

"Well you guys are welcome to help us move in. We could use some help with things once we start getting some furniture."

"Okay. I'll look into volunteering then."

"Alright."

A little while later it was getting dark, Gideon was asleep in a bassinet in Molly's room and still no news on my dad. But as soon as my thoughts began to ran my mum walked in to the Burrow still looking sad.

"He's still not up." She says.

"It's going to take same time. Hopefully they figure out what happened. How about we all watch a movie together?" Molly comforts and asks.

"Sounds like a good idea." Bill replies.

"What movie?" My brother asked.

After finding a movie that everyone agreed on we all got settled. Some of us on the couch, on a chair and two on the floor. I laid my head on Fred,s shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. Not too long into the movie I started getting tired and yawned. Which caught Fred's attention.

"You should try to get sleep love. Lay down if you need."

I looked over on the couch not realizing that Molly and my mum left the spots they were in.Assuming they went to check on Gideon or to visit my dad I laid across the couch and laid my head on his lap. He started rubbing my back as I continued to watch the movie till I finally gave in to my exhaustion. Before I was fully asleep I heard a soft 'I love you'.

I yawned opening my eyes to see that everyone had fallen asleep where they were. The only other people that were up were Fred's parents who were in the kitchen. Looking up Fred was asleep on his hand which laid on the arm of the couch. I smiled and looked back at the TV which was now off.

I got up, smiled at Molly and Arthur and went to check on Gideon. He was up and looking at the ceiling when I walked in.

"Hi Gideon." I say with a smile and picked him up. Nursing him till he detached and walked back into the living area. Everyone was still asleep and Molly and Arthur were still in the kitchen.

Grabbing my wand off the floor I waved it at the TV and a show came on. I sat down on the cushion next to Fred and watched.Then I felt a hand running through my hair that made me jump at first till I look over seeing Fred awake.

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning Freddie."

I leaned over to kiss him.

"Seriously right in front of me." Ron groaned just waking up being in front of us on the floor not too far from the couch.

"Shut it."

Soon everyone started waking up. It felt like a normal till the thoughts of my dad still not being awake fled my mind. I tried not to let them get to me but its been a day. Not realizing my face was showing me in deep thought Fred snapped me out of it.

"You alright?"

"Yea just my dad."

"I understand just try to not thing negative for too long."

"I am it's just hard."

"As long as you're trying."

"Y/N." My mum said walking in looking like she wanted to cry again. Fred gently took Gideon who was sleeping again out of my arms.I got up and walked up to her pretty fast. Harry and Ginny being the only two people asleep. "What is it?" I asked with concern.

"He woke up last night but he was really weak. He told the nurse something about seeing blonde hair but they think he's just out of it."

"So he's awake?"

"He was. Something happened they also think he was too weak to stay awake. They're trying everything they can."

"Oh." She pulled me into a hug, "It's going to be okay."

Gideon's cries interrupted the moment and my mum let go of the hug. Meanwhile Fred started soothing Gideon.

"How about you do something to take your mind off this? Quidditch seemed to help yesterday."

"Maybe I'll go back to the flat and spend some time with Gideon."

"Sounds like a good plan and i'm hundred percent sure Fred will join."

"Of course,I will." He says now behind me.

"Well you have your day basically planned. Don't forget to eat I know this is stressful."

"I'll make sure she eats." Fred replies.

"Good."

Saying goodbye to everyone we head back for the flat. George wasn't going to be around because he was spending the day with Angelina.

"Here you go." I say laying Gideon down on his blanket mat on the floor with the toys hanging down,Fred and I sitting on the floor near him. His tiny hands reaching up to try and grab one. One of his hands grabbing onto the miniature lion hanging. "You're adorable."

"So are you. The smile on your face right now." Fred says.

"Oh shush."

"Told you one day we'd have a family of our own."

"Yea. At first I thought that dream was over during what happened but here we are."

"And i'm not going anywhere."

"Me neither."

We both lean forward and connect our lips together but being interrupted by a whine, causing us to chuckle.

"Still an attention seeker?" Fred says in a baby voice causing a smile to go on Gideons face.

"He's gonna be a handful."

"Well he is your soon."

"Hey! He's yours too."

"Yea  but you're a twin and we all seen and still see how you and George are."

"Alright you got me there."

I laid my head on his shoulder and we watched him play with the toys hanging down for a few. Unexpectedly his hand went out towards me and I put a finger near it and he holds it.

"Aw."

"See told you he likes you."

"He still likes your damn brother more." I laugh.

"True but still."

"Want something to eat?"

"I don't want to but I need to."

"Something small right now. Maybe some fruit?"

"Sounds good."

He gets up and walks to the kitchen while I stay on the floor. I get the hungry look from Gideon and smile down at him. Picking him up,sitting on the couch and starting nursing him.

"Looks like someone was more hungry." Fred chuckles as he walks back.

"Yep."

A little while later it was getting dark and still no news. Hanging out with my small family helped a lot but at night thoughts just run wild. I put Gideon to bed and went back to the couch laying with Fred.

"I love you so much." He whispers trying not to break the silence.

"I love you too."

After another minute I speak up.

"Freddie I can't stop thinking about what happens if he doesn't wake up. I can't lose my dad." Tears running down my face.

"It's okay to be scared about those things and cry about it,love. I know you've been trying to not let it get to you but sometimes our thoughts are stronger. You just have to remember how strong your dad is. I believe what ever happened he's way stronger than that. He'll make it."

Finally calming down I yawned and closed my eyes. I woke up and the time on the TV said two in the morning. Guess i'm not getting that much sleep.

"Try to go back to sleep,darling." Freds sleepy voice sounded.

"I'll try."

But before I could even close my eyes the fireplace lit up and my mum stepped in with tears down her face. I sat up hoping it was good tears.

"He's-."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm offically mean.. IM SORRY. I have state exams today so I couldn't decide what I want to happen to him yet. Fridays chapter will defiently have what happens in it. Also this isn't my favorite chapter it felt like a repeat but it's what I have. As well I forgot about Gideon for some reason IDK why then noticed halfway through so if some things dont make since thats why I had to go back and redo some stuff.

Ah also thank you guys so much for the love on my last A/N I love you guys so much. Off to school I go have a good day/night whatever time it is for yall :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 143 7
Just some Harry Potter One-shots. I do not do smut, suicide, suicide attempts, etc. I do any of the Weasleys, Harry Potter, Hermione, Luna, Marauder...
316K 6.4K 16
*Edit* -Low key there are a few lines that are kinda cringe, also some spelling and grammar mistakes but I occasionally will go back through the stor...
8.1K 73 12
Imagines of the one and only Draco Malfoy I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK, THEY ARE ALL OWNED BY J.K. ROWLING.
289K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...