Sonya x reader

By tmr10sonya

A story about y/n, a girl who shows up in a box on day only to find herself with no memory and in love with a... More

Authors note
The box
Sonya
Carving
Info:
Conspiracies
Campfire
Authors note
Jobs
Preferences
Swimming
Drawings and daisy chains.
The rookie
The maze (sonyas pov)
Out.
The scorch.
Maze (A)
Brenda.
Jorge
Car ride
At last
A temporary cure.
Wicked
Without her
Notes
The plan
Authors note
Authors note
Gally
The plan.
The safe haven!
Our new life
Authors note
update

The maze

933 36 2
By tmr10sonya

Tw: dead person...? And blood. It's a little bit graphic jsyk.

I was running.

I was running so hard.

My throat was on fire and my legs and arms ached. I turned a sharp corner glancing at the map in my hand just to make sure I knew where I was.

I could hear it behind me. Tears started forming in my eyes.

I was so scared.

I had lost the newbie somewhere in the past by the moving walls and I had no idea where she was. We also hadn't found amy yet. I forgot to ask Mary what had happened to her.

Soon I found out exactly what happened to her.

Here it is fellas. The gross part!
⬇️
Amy was on the ground face down. As I got closer I noticed the wall in between me and her closing.

Maybe I could separate myself from the monster. I pushed myself as hard as I could and squeezed through at the last possible moment shutting the monster on the other side.

I collapsed on the ground and crawled over to Amy. There was blood all around her. I wasn't sure if she was still Alive but she wouldn't be for long. I rolled her over and stared at her bloody face. You wouldn't have been able to tell who she was if it wasn't for her sleek black hair.

"Amy!" I shook her. She twitched.

She's Alive!

"What happened!" I asked her.

She didn't answer me just rolled around in her own blood.

"Amy!" I called again. She's not gonna make it even if I tried.

She gurgled a little bit before saying something. It was barely above a whisper. Her voice was hoarse.

From... screaming?

...Crying?

God this is sad.

"It's Rachel." She said "she put us here." She said

Who's Rachel?

I was about to ask her this when she let out a blood curdling cry into my ear. I jumped back. She was twitching like crazy. And then nothing. She was dead.

A few tears slipped down my face.

She didn't deserve this.

I looked at her hand and saw something. A letter? I grabbed it.

To ally and Mary. It said. I wanted to read it but I knew that was rude so I put it in my pocket. I dragged Amy's body into a corner and tried hiding her body. The trail of blood kinda gave it away but maybe we could come back and bury her in the graveyard. I used my fingers to close her eyes and stood for a few moments in silence. My hands began to shake. A cold sweat formed on my face and I squeezed my eyes shut trembling.

That was something straight out of a nightmare. In fact this whole day was something right out of a night mare.

That cannot be my fate. I cannot go out like that. I can't let the people who put me here win. I can't die.

Not yet.

I have to get Amy's body out of here and into the glen. She wouldn't want to stay here and get eaten up by one of those things or rot into nothing.

I have to help her.

I have to get out of here. Out of the glen. Out of the maze. Just out.

I have to get Sonya and Harriet out of here.

I heard it again. The whirring and clicking and screeching. Breaking the silence. I bolted again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 192 24
The daughter of Hades went missing a year ago. Layla vanished from Camp Half-Blood near the end of the summer, leaving no trace of where she could've...
4.9K 113 14
She thrives on routine and order.After all rules and regulations are what keep everyone safe.Life in the Spring had been the same way as long as she...
302K 7.4K 78
Redamancy - Loving someone who loves you back. Nora is trapped in a maze full of teenage boys, trying to find a way out. She gets along with almost e...
169K 3K 42
Y/N and Alby are the first ones to come up in the box... they won't be alone for long though. What is this place? Who put us here? All their questio...