Kaisa Yeh Ishq

By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

This is the continuation of Tere Pyaar Mein Season 1.....kindly read that book first otherwise you won't get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Character Revision

1.4K 70 77
By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

Sumedh Maudgalkar as Krish Vasudev

He is CBI's most dangerous and efficient agent with a very loose temper. If he takes up a mission its sure that it would be a success. He is not afraid to take extreme measures like killing to get the job done. On a personal level he is rude and closed off person but his real nature is lovable, shy, cute and innocent which is known to only people close to him...like his current team and love of his life Mahi. He has a very complicated past that is unknown to him. The sound of wipping of a hunter always cares him for some reason.

Mallika Singh as Mahi Vasudev

She is Krish's wife who loves her husband more than anything. People think of her as a simple housewife but in actuall she is a CBI secret agent going by the name Black Cat. She is clamn, sweet and warm hearted person in both her personal and professional life. She is the only person capable of calming down a out of control Krish. She has a painful and dark past which is coming back to haunt her. Due to the events of TPM 1 she has not only lost her unborn child but cannot be a mother again. She lives in a constant guilt of her past deeds and thats why requires Krish's presence around her most of the time.

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Aryan Vasudev

He is Krish's twin brother he is older than him by thirty minutes. He was adopted and bought up by Ishwari. He is also a top level CBI agent like his brother. He is bubbly, sarcastic and notorious in nature unlike Krish but the shyness, devotion in work and anger issues are same in both brothers. He is engaged to Ruhi whom he met during a mission and fell in love with her. He remembers bits and pieces of his and Krish's past but nothing significant. Like his brother is scared of hunter's sound he is scared of going or even imagining himself under water. He is has pyscho side to him which, if released can be very dangerous.

Helly Shah as Ruhi Singh

She grew up with Mahi and shares almost the same past with her. Their trust broke when she betrayed Mahi on a job they were given which resulted in Mahi almost loosing her life. She can be very self-centered, rude and arrogant when she wants to. She says loves Aryan but never confessed it verbally infront of him though she accepted his marriage proposal. She is complex and mysterious in nature which is not liked by the team.

Abhishek Nigam as Abhishek Shrivastav

He is anothet member of Krish's current team who is introvert in nature. He used to believe in love but whatever happened with Anjali broke his heart into million pieced which he never tried to put together. He lost his smile, the glow his eyes once had and now only focuses on his work and following the orders he is given.

Yesha Rughani as Zara Desai

She is a kind hearted, friendly and understanding person. She went on a mission with Abhishek which led her to fall for him. She is aware of the things which happend betweem Abhishek and Anjali. Her main goal after her job is to heal the broken heart that he holds inside him, to make him trust on love again. To make him believe that true love can heal every wound no matter how old or deep they are.

Siddharth Nigam as Siddharth Kapoor

He is sweet, bubbly guy with a lively nature. His kid like antics and humor keeps a balance in the team so that nobody is overthinking or working. He has been in relationship with Megha for last four years and is planning on proposing her soon. He calls Krish Madhav since like Arjun followed Krishn's guidence he follow Krish's guidence. He is the one who is handalong Krish with Mahi after Dhruv got shot. He is very protective and devoted to him and can kill or get killed for Krish. His past has some relation with Krish and Aryan but he dosen't know this.

Avneet Kaur as Megha Shrivastav

She is sweet, caring but a hot-headed girl. She gets angry really quick and then takes action without thinking. Abhishek is her brother and she really wants him to move on in his life with Zara. She loves Siddharth from her core and can do anything for him.

Vaishnavi Rao as Anjali Khanna

She is a heartless, cruel and dangerous assassin. She is the one Abhishek loved with his whole heart but she betrayed him and the whole team. She is right now in prison but is planning a revenge on Krish and his team for killing her father and destroying Black Orbs.

Shubhaavi Choksey as Ishwari Vasudev

She is a kind yet strict woman who's rules are always followed due to her heart issuses. While her brother adopted Krish she adopted Aryan unknowingly bringing both the brothers in the same family. She has met Krish a few times and loves him as her own son just like she does with Aryan the only thing she has a problem with is Mahi....she dosen't like her. According to her both the twins are still single so she is coming to get them married.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

This revision is only for the characters who will be playing a active and major role in the story....the rest will remain the same....

True😌😌^

Radhe Radhe.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
2.1K 118 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
7.2K 633 29
"The moment I saw her I realised that she is the one no matter how & when but one day I'll make her mine " Piyush a successful businessman and a ful...
2.1K 538 15
What happens when you find your long lost love after a decade only to find out that they hate you because of the unforgettable memories and hurting p...