I Kissed a GIRL...did I like...

By pink_shoes99

More

Fresh Start
Forgetting
The Lake
What Just Happened?
Steamy
Innocent Fun?
It's Abby, actually
Cecilia (short chapter)
Eating my Words
Hijacked
Rain, rain, go away
Almost?
Resurfacing

The Party

15.4K 77 25
By pink_shoes99

I headed to the cafeteria trying to elude the Amanda's when someone bumped into me.

"Hey Abby, how's it going?" It was Ben.  I was relieved when I realized it wasn't Amanda.

"Oh, fine, thanks for asking," I smiled.

"Do you have already have reservations for lunch?" he asked.

"Huh? Uh, no," I flushed.

"Good. You can eat with me then," he put his arm uncomfortably around me. For a geek this guy sure was confident.

 I noticed people were beginning to stare and whisper when we sat down in the cafeteria.

"So, Ben, uh, what do you do for fun?" I tried to break the awkward silence.

"Look at pretty girls," he smiled mysteriously.

I could feel myself turning pink again.

"Anything else?" I asked.

I looked over and seen Celia and my crush walking to a table across from us.

Ben  noticed me looking and rolled his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Celia and Alex...they are nothing but trouble." he said.

"How so?" I almost whispered.

"Well their mother is an alcoholic and their dad left when they were young. They don't have anyone to answer to and take full advantage of it." he huffed.

"Wait, they are brother and sister?" I asked, feeling my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah. You can tell too. She's a slut and he likes to make girls cry. They are both bad news."

I frowned.

"What?" he laughed, "has he already tried to come on to you?"

"No, no, I've never even talked to him," I tried to redeem myself.

"Well you should keep it that way, just a fair warning." he said.

I could feel myself dying a little inside. The rest of our lunch was silent.

My next class was gym, conveniently after lunch. That should be against the law. I was lucky yesterday since I didn't have a uniform but today I had to participate. At least it wasn't co-ed.

I walked into the locker room into a pack of girls undressing in front of each other like it was no big deal, but it was to me. I didn't feel comfortable giving everyone something else to analyze, so I walked into one of the two cramped bathroom stalls and closed the door, which didn't have a lock on it. It was cold on my butt leaning against it as I took off my shirt to keep it closed. I was  walking back out into the crowd that didn't seem to notice I was there when an arm stretched out blocking my path.

"Wow, we just keep getting to spend more and more time together," Julia smirked, sporting her gym uniform. She wasn't here yesterday, how did this happen?

"Yeah, I didn't know you had this gym," I said nervously.

"I ditched yesterday, but I'm all yours today," she smiled deviously. She still hadn't taken her arm down.

"You look cute in shorts Julia, you have nice legs," she winked as she lowered her arm to let me pass.

"Thanks," was all I could come up with. She must enjoy making me feel uncomfortable.

Gym class was a sweat-fest, but luckily Celia was with her friends instead of bothering me. Afterwards everyone made their way back to the locker room and some were grabbing up their bags to take showers. I didn't really want to take one. Yeah, I was sweaty and nasty but I don't have much longer left in the day and I would just assume to take one at home. But would people think I was nasty? Probably so, because I am. 

I walked back to the shower room which was already steamy and smelling like a bouquet of different flowers. There were curtains for each shower, but alot of the girls weren't using them because they would rather not talk through them. I picked one down on the end where no one else was on either side. I stepped in and pulled the curtain, slipping my clothes off.  I heard Celia and her friends on the far end of the room, so I should be safe from her. I turned the nozzle on and got a burst of  ice cold water to the face. I immediately adjusted it to a warmer temperature.

The rest of the day went smoothly and I was glad it was Friday. I didn't have many books to take home for the weekend so it made my walk much easier.  I was two blocks from my house when a blue Hyundai pulled up beside me.

"Abby!" I turned to see Ben calling. Was he following me?

"Hi Ben," I stopped.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"No thanks, I don't live far," I didn't want him to know where I lived.

"You sure?" he smiled.

"I'm good," I told him.

"Well listen, theres a party tonight at Tim's, would you like to go?" he pulled a little closer to me.

"Tim didn't invite me," I shrugged.

"Tim doesn't invite anyone," he laughed, "everyone just goes. And I mean everyone."

Everyone? I wonder if Alex would be there? It wouldn't matter anyway.

"I guess I could meet you there," I told him.

"Ok, let me give you the address," he smiled, pulling a piece of paper out of his bookbag. "See you tonight," he handed it to me.

"Message received" my phone nearly scared me to death as I unlocked my door. 

HAVE TO WORK LATE, ORDER A PIZZA, LOVE YOU. -MOM

Well, at least I wouldn't have to explain where I was going.

I found the nearest pizza place in the phone book and ordered one. I ate quickly as I wondered what I should wear tonight.

 I finally decided on a black strapless top that accented my features. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans and looked in the mirror. No way. I went back to the bags and after digging for a good 10 minutes I finally found a cute blue jean miniskirt. I wondered if this would be enough to impress Alex. No! I told myself. I needed to stop even thinking about him.

I borrowed a pair of my moms black strappy sandals with slight heels and prayed I wouldn't fall down. I perfected my make up and scrunched my long brown locks before taking a glance at the address. Great. How was I to even know where this place was? Thank goodness for mapquest!

A ten minute drive equals a 35 minute walk in heels, but luckily there where no hills. I could hear the music before I could see the house. Finally, I arrived. There were a few people in the front yard who payed no attention to me as I walked passed them to the door. I rang the doorbell. It swung open.

"Heyyyy person I don't know!" a somewhat inebriated guy said.

"Hi, I'm Abby," I smiled.

"Hey Abby! I'm Tim! Come on in and have a drink!" he pulled me in.

Wow, Ben was right, EVERYONE was here.

I made my way through a cloud of smoke that I recognized as marijuana into another room that appeared to be the kitchen.

"Want a drink?" a guy twice my height yelled over the music to me.

"Sure!" I yelled back and waited on him to throw me a beer. I wasn't a big drinker but I had sat at home alone enough to learn how to drink. I popped the tab and took a sip.

"Abby?" I heard someone from behind me.

It was Ben. I was glad to see someone I was acquainted with.

"Glad you could make it!" he said, hugging me and kissing me on the top of the head. He sure is friendly.

"Wanna dance?" he smiled.

"Um, ok, sure," I said. Why not? I didn't see Alex, NOT THAT IT MATTERED I tried to tell myself.

We walked into the living room and found a small space between two couples to squeeze into. To my relief it wasn't a slow song, and I hadn't heard any since I had been here.

"Here," someone tapped me on the arm. I looked down to see a joint being passed to me. I have never smoked it before, but what could it hurt? New me, right?

I inhaled a short drag off of it before passing it to Ben, who I'm pretty sure could've finished it off on his own, but he passed it on.

"Wow Abby, didn't take you for such a party girl," Ben grinned at me. "Let me get you something," he said as he walked to the kitchen. I scanned the crowd while he was gone but it was still made up of unfamiliar faces.

"Here," he handed me a red paper cup, "an iced tea made especially for you." he winked.

"Thanks," I nodded.

Seven songs and a couple teas later, I was getting a little too comfortable with Ben.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head against his chest and proceeded to slow dance to a fast song. He didn't seem to mind.

"Thanks for my drinks Ben," I smiled, "I needed to loosen up some."

He rubbed me on my back.

I suddenly jumped back, releasing my hold on him.

"Celia! Hi Celia!" I ran up to her as she walked through the door.

She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Julia? Are you drunk?" she asked.

"No, I've just had a few..well..maybe" I said.

She started laughing.

"This should be entertaining," she continued to laugh as she walked passed me.

"But wait, where's your brother?" I asked, thankfully she was too far away to hear me.

Ben came over and put his arms around me as he chuckled.

"I need to pee," I said, "where is the bathroom?"

"Right up here," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

We came to a room at the end of the hallway and he pushed the door open.

"See you soon," he smiled.

I walked in the bathroom and tried to collect myself as I sat on the toilet.

Maybe I should leave. I can't risk embarrassing myself like I almost just did.  Whoa, I wonder how they make the floor move like that?

I washed my hands and stumbled out of the bathroom.

"I think I'm going to go," I told one of the Bens I was seeing.  Yep, definately time to go.

"Aww, so soon?" he frowned.

I laughed.

"Yeah, I think I'm done," I walked around him.

He ran around in front of me.

"Just wait, we'll go in here and hang out while you sober up, just the two of us," he pleaded.

"No, I think I should just go," I took another step forward.

He blocked me again.

"Please?" he held his hands up.

"Ok, but only for a minute," if thats what it would take to get him off my back.

He opened the door we were standing in front of and motioned me in. It looked like it must be Tim's room, or his brother's, if he has brothers.

I laid down on the big comfy bed and Ben sat in the computer chair and slid it closer to the bed.

"So tell me something about yourself, Abby," he smiled.

"What do you want to know?" I giggled.

"Anything you want to tell me," he said, sliding off his chair and onto the bed.

"There's not much to tell"

"I bet there is" he started rubbing my stomach.

"No not really"

He slid his hand around to my back and leaned up to my face.

"You are so beautiful, I bet there are plenty of interesting things about you" he said.

Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. I didn't fight it. I had been looking forward to a first kiss, it was embarrassing for a girl my age never to have kissed anyone.

His lips were soft, and his tongue was sweet as it made its way into my mouth. I pulled him closer as we kissed, wanting more. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly rubbed it up my skirt.

"Ben, I don't want to do that" I grabbed his hand.

"Ok," he said and kissed me again.

He ran his hands through my hair as the kiss got more intense. He ran his hand down my body, across my breast and back down to my thigh. He immediately put his hand up my skirt rubbing me.

"No Ben! I told you!" I tried to push him off of me, but he pressed against me harder.

"Abby, you know you want this, you've been hinting at it all night," he whispered in my ear.

"No, Ben, you misunderstood," he released me for a second, only to pin me down with his weight as he pulled up my skirt and slid my panties off.

"Ben, no, please, I'm sorry if you thought I wanted this but I don't!" I yelled as he pushed himself back on me. He pulled my shirt down and began to fondle my breasts, my arms pinned above my head.

"Ben, please!" I began to cry.

He raised up and began to unbuckle his pants.

"You'll like it," he said.

"HELP!" I cried out.

He put his hand over my mouth.

Suddenly the door flew open.

"What the hell is going on in here?" it was...Celia?

"Just a little fun Celia, go mind your own business," Ben said.

She looked down at his hand over my mouth.

"She likes it rough," Ben said.

I frantically shook my head.

"Get off of her you asshole!" Celia ran over to us.

"Whats the matter Celia, jealous?" he smirked as he buttoned his pants.

"Get out!" she yelled at him.

I quickly grabbed my shirt and pulled it up and pulled my skirt down before the sobs came.

I had almost just lost my virginity by force. I had almost been.....raped.

"It's my fault!" I cried, "I shouldn't have been flirting with him!" I could hardly breathe.

Surprisingly Celia came over to comfort me. I welcomed her embrace.

"It's not your fault," she said,"he's known for this type of thing" she snarled.

I began to cry harder.

 "Come on, I'll walk you home" she said. She actually looked like she had compassion in her eyes.

I tried to compose myself before Celia helped me down the stairs. I seen Ben in the crowd, already dancing with another poor drunk girl. He smiled a devlish grin at me as I walked out the door.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
29.6K 854 14
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
35K 1.7K 24
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
31.1K 1.7K 132
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...