Living With Animals

Por SavWrites22

BOOK TWO IS UP HIGHEST RANKINGS- #1 out of 6k in living- #1 out of 958 in Leukemia-#2 out of 1.14k in cancer... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chaoter 49
Chapter 50 y'all!!!!!!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60! THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE BOOK 2
Epilogue/Preview
YALL

Chapter 33

118 1 0
Por SavWrites22

Warning for this chapter- ⚠️ Kind of sexual- do not read if you are not old enough⚠️

Claira's POV
Christmas Eve, Eve
***
"Holy shit it was so cold," I say, taking off my scarf as we reach the parking lot outside the skating rink. Neither Lilia, nor I drove so my brother is picking us up. We figured our hands would be too numb to drive.

"I know. I can't feel my face."

"Me neither." I notice our black car roll up, and my wonderful annoying ass brother pulls up, smirking as though he fucked up again.

"What'd you'd o this time?" I ask as we walk up the car, throwing our skates in the trunk.

"Nothing," he grins.

"Yeah whatever."

"Shotgun!" Lilia yells.

"You suck."

"I know."

I open the door to the backseat and just as I climb in, I realize who sits right next to me.

"Oh my god, Jacob!" I engulf him in a hug, which is hard to do in such a small car. "Wait are you staying for christmas?"

"Absolutely." I let out an unhuman squeal as he says this.

"Yes!" I hug him tighter until Mason clears his throat.

"We need to get home, Claire. There's a party i'd like to go to tonight."

"Ooooh, can we go?" I ask.

"How about no? It's a party for older kids, Claire."

"I'm literally the same age as you, and Jacob is older than you, dimwit."

"Shit."

"Yeah so we're going."

He sighs giving in, and Lilia squeals.

"You know what this means?"

"No but I have a feeling you're going to tell me," I sigh.

"We can get ready together!"

"Lillie, as much as i'd love that- no. I'm not up for it. I just want to throw on a cute outfit, and go to the party, as hair and make up will get ruined anyways. Plus my hair's not quite long enough for that, i don't think. It only goes a little past my chin and al it does is curl. It won't even go into a ponytail, i don't think. I mean- I haven't really tried , but I don't think it's will.

"You're so boring. That's fine, but i'm still coming over."

"Whatever."

***
Claire's pov
***

"Alright, are you ready?"

"Yeah, just need to curl my hair real quick.

"Mmkay. I'll be downstairs with Tucker."

I go to run my fingers through my hair, feeling the thickness. It's grown at least 2 inches since thanksgiving, as I started using some hair product to grow it faster.

As I'm starting to curl it, O grab my hair and realize soemthing.

Without thinking, i grab the hair tie that sits on the doorknob, waiting for the first time in months it can be used. I swiftly pulling my hair back, making my hair into. ponytail and squeal with excitement.

"Claira?!?" Jacob runs into the room, panicked overcoming his face.

He looks over at me with a questioning look? then smiles.

"Oh, Claira, that's amazing!" There's a bit of sadness to his enthusiasm and we both know why, but choose to ignore the reason, and instead celebrate.

After to finish jumping up and down with joy, and gl to stand normal and suddenly get a tired a loose balance. Jacob catches my arm and pulls me up, and I regain myself taking in my surroundings.

"Are you okay, princess?" he asks. Once again blushing at the name, I nod.

"Yeah just got dizzy for a second. I'm fine thiugh- i'll be fine."

"Promise?"

"Yeah," I lie.

I shoo him back out of the room, quickly finish curling the locks of hair that ended up growing after straight when Is haves my head. Weird phenomenon, that it grew straight but it works well.

I slip on the dark blue, skin tight dress, stolen from Lilia and then look at myself in the mirror.

I gasp at my sight.

This is the best i've looked since the cancer started.

The bags under my eyes are hardly visible, my hair practically perfect and my makeup matching my face and dress, making my eyes pop out.

I look beautiful
***
Claire's P.O.V.
Fast forward to around 11- they're at the party.
***
"Alright, Claire, truth or dare," Lilia slurs, drunk.

Jacob and I might be the only ones who didn't drink- me because of cancer- him because he didn't want me to be lonely.

"Dare."

"Play 7 minutes in heaven with Jacob."

"Cliche, Lilia. Cliche. Kind of disappointing." Jacob smirks at my reaction as I grab his hand,'pulling him up to the bedroom in the huge house one of Masons friends lives in.

"So what are we going to d-" I start but never finish, getting cutoff by Jacob's lips on mine. They send a tingling feeling down my spine, and he deepens them kiss, sandwiching me against the wall.

He stops for a moment, looking at me, then starts kissing down my face and my neck. I move a bit, getting uncomfortable with the way I was standing, but he takes it as some sort of sign to stop.

"Is this okay, Claira? If it's not it really is fine, I promise. I don't want to force you into anything, and I want going to go far, I just, yeah."

"Jake it's perfectly fine. Just watch where your hands go." I think he took that in the wrong way. I meant don't touch any spots that I might react funky too because of- my father.

He smirks and I laugh then her wraps his arms around my waist and continued to place kisses on my neck. I shift, tensing up, but relax as I remind myself it's only Jacob.

It's not him. I'm perfectly safe. He won't hurt me. He's careful with me. I trust him.

"I love you," he says, i'm between each sloppy kiss.

He moves back up to me, kissing my lips and I kiss harder as his hands move up towards my chest, over my dress. My breath stutters and he look at me for reassurance. I nod.

His hand touches me, and I gasp, in a good way not bad. Jacob looks at me with concern, then sees the pleasure in my eyes and continues.

His other hand slowly makes its way down to my thigh, and I let out a slight moan from my lips which are still on his, startling myself and pulling away, covering my mouth. He pulls his head back and grins, the leans to my ear.

"You know I like it when you do that right? You don't have to cover your mouth." I blush at him, and he kisses my cheeks,

His hand starts to slip under my dress again, and I gasp, letting out the breath of air i didn't know i was holding in. His hand moves up, hitting my underwear and he looks at me.

"Is this okay?" he asks.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Do you promise? You're not just saying that because you think i want you too?"

"I promise, now please don't stop what you're doing." Words I never thought i'd be saying, or at least not tonight.

"If you really want," he smirks.

He kisses me intensely again and my hands are i'm his hair, while one of his hands is pulling up my dress, and the other reaches my breast underneath my bra.

I moan again as we continue to kiss and when his lips leaves mine, I feel disappointed until, he touches his lips to my collarbone.

I gasp and he continues to suck on a patch of skin there. His hand now trails down body and leaves me shivering with pleasure. He goes to start to reach under my underwear, causing me to moan, and him to stop kissing me for a second.

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath, breathing deeply. "Can I take this off?" He asks quietly, as if he's embarrassed by the question. I honestly didn't suspect this to go this far, but i don't think or will go much further.

Against what he wants, I shake my head. "I'm sorry. I don't want too."

"Hey, princess," he says letting down my dres sand straightening it out. "Please don't be sorry, baby. There's no reason. I shouldn't have taken it so far anyways." He smiles at me, and it seems a genuine smile, but i still worry he's angry.

"You're not mad, right?"

"Mad at you? Hell no. I'm mad at myself for going so far," He says mumbling the last part.

"I let your. I was comfortable. Don't please. so just didn't want to take of the dress, Im not ready to.I wasn't ever uncomfortable."

"Okay," he responds, slinging an arms round me as J fix my hair. "Ready, princess?"

"Not really, let's go."

We walk down the stairs, and Masons friend- also our friend- Jaden- grins. His girlfriend- Cara- smiles too. I look over only to notice Mason giving a death glare to Jacob. Jacob looks genuinely scared and I silently laugh.

"What?"

"Y'all were up there for 7 minutes longer than 7 minutes."

I blush so does Jacob, causing everyone to smile. Except Mason.

"Look at the time," my brother says. I suppose we better get home, right Claire?"

"Oh, yes, I guess. I can drive since i'm not drunk. Tucker- you can drive Lillie right?"

"Yes."

I nod and Jacob and I race to the car, smiling. He reaches the car first and pulls me in. I head my brother grumble at us but I ignore him.

Time to get home.
***
HOLY SHIT 1K READS THIS IS ACTUALLY SO SURREAL.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY STORY. OR DO. DOESN'T MATTER

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
36.8K 826 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...
1.1K 213 25
Life comes at us with different tests, different tricks and different obstacles and the more you go through them the harder they get, just like a gam...
34.8K 819 46
This is a sequel, so read "Dating a YouTuber?!" first. I wholeheartedly loved and trusted Nate despite having known him less than a year. I had a mil...