internet idiots

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"You chuckle fucker! Give me back my diamonds!" A story in which laughter is the best medicine. "You have no... More

Intro
Prologue
Stream More [chapter 1]
New Information [chapter 2]
Midnight Streams [chapter 3]
Q&A [chapter 4]
Adios Sucker [chapter 5]
Mob Army [chapter 6]
Hange's Foil [chapter 7]
Podcast [chapter 8]
Prank War Begins [chapter 9]
Sleepover [chapter 10]
High [chapter 11]
Next Morning [chapter 12]
Breakfast [chapter 13]
Arrangement [chapter 14]
Lazy Day [chapter 15]
Threatened [chapter 16]
Cars [chapter 17]
Youtube [chapter 18]
Cupcakes [chapter 19]
Asthetically Pleasing [chapter 20]
Bully Eren Day [chapter 21]
Cancelled [chapter 22]
Siblings or Dating [chapter 23]
Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]
Pools [chapter 25]
Depth [chapter 26]
Showering [chapter 27]
Eggs [chapter 28]
Face Masks [chapter 29]
Attack on Connie [chapter 30]
Scratch Marks [chapter 31]
Wobbly Legs [chapter 32]
Studying [chapter 33]
Netherite [chapter 34]
Car Thieves [chapter 35]
Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]
Special Songs [chpater 37]
Beach [chapter 38]
Eren Jr. [chapter 39]
Bed Wars [chapter 40]
Proposals [chapter 41]
Milfs [chapter 42]
McDonald's [chapter 43]
Surprise [chapter 44]
Forgot [chapter 45]
Mailman [chapter 46]
Hate Comments [chapter 47]
Scary Niccolo [chapter 48]
Gertie [chapter 49]
Up! [chapter 50]
Goodbyes [chapter 51]
New World [chapter 52]
Pigmen [chapter 53]
Hair Braiding [chapter 54]
Mother [chapter 55]
Daddy's Home [chapter 56]
Brantley [chapter 57]
Homophobes [chapter 58]
Stairs [chapter 59]
Bottom [chapter 60]
Two Hours [chapter 61]
Bad Date [chapter 62]
Bloody Nose [chapter 63]
Juice [chapter 64]
Sexual Tension [chapter 65]
Mario [chapter 67]
Bridal Shop [chapter 68]
Bridesmaid Clothing [chapter 69]
Say Yes to the Dress [chapter 70]
Corset [chapter 71]
Growing Up [chapter 72]
Marriage [chapter 73]

Super Smash Bros [chapter 66]

3.8K 141 187
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

You and Armin were in a heated competition, neither one of you giving the other a chance to win. The match has been going on for ten minutes now, and everyone else was starting to get annoyed, but what could they do? Their only true option was to watch and wait.

"I'm gonna fucking end you," Armin hissed, eyes trained on the Tv screen in front of you as he aggressively smashed the buttons on his controller.

"Not if I do it first," you replied in a passive aggressive tone, calmly pressing the buttons though your face told everyone how serious you were.

It was just supposed to be a friendly round of super smash bros where the winner would get 10 bucks. Well you and Armin started forgetting how much money you actually had as time went on, and that led to the two of you fighting over those ten dollars for your life.

"Oh my gosh, it's just ten dollars," Jean dragged his hand down his face with an annoyed groan.

"That can buy me manga!" you retorted.

"And I can get a book that I want, so shut your damn mouth!" Armin snapped, glaring at the screen when you started pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

"..."

"You realize we're famous twitch streamers, right?" Eren asked, hopping over the back of the couch and sitting down next to you, his arm instinctively wrapping around your shoulders.

"Yeah? Your point?" Armin asked in response to Eren's question.

"And don't you live in a very expensive house?" Annie added.

"Mhm," you nodded, letting out a groan of dissatisfaction when Armin get a good hit in on you.

"How are you still not connecting the dots?" Marco gave you both a look of confusion, knowing you were both too hyper fixated on the screen to actually see him.

"Oh for fucks sake," Vivianne groaned, wanting to have turn playing the game as well, "You're loaded! You can buy all that stuff without even having to win this stupid competition. If anyone needs the money, it's me! I'm a struggling college student!"

You and Armin stopped pushing the buttons on your controllers, looking away from the screen and towards each other. Things had finally clicked with the two of you, and it showed on your face.

"Oh..."

"I feel kinda stupid now."

"It's cause you are," Mikasa hummed.

"Shut it goth bitch," Armin narrowed his eyes at Mikasa who only brushed off his insult like it was nothing.

"We may be fortunate, but that doesn't mean I like to loose! You're going down blondie!" your aggressive attitude came back almost immediately.

"Same here! And you're going to be the one sucking me ass when this is finished," Armin declared, both of you smashing away at the buttons again.

"Oh my fucking—" Niccolo started to say, raking his fingers through his hair, "You missed the whole point of that conversation."

"I want to play," Sasha pouted, upset that neither you nor Armin were going to let the other win easily.

"Come on! Just die already, your number is already past 300!" you groaned, trying to use another combo attack on him though he just put up a shield.

"Nonononono!" Armin screeched as he fell of the edge, not being able to jump back up from an attack you had unleashed.

You started cheering, watching his character fall down the screen. But then the unexpected happened.

The Tv froze.

"Wait— wait no!" you screeched, running up to the Tv and starting to knock on it, "Unfreeze so I can secure my victory!"

"Talk about unlucky," Connie whistled.

"So because I didn't technically die..." Armin mumbled, a smirk growing on his face as he perked up, "That means I didn't actually loose!"

"No!" you let out an ungodly, ear ripping screech. Everyone covered their ears, some staring at you in astonishment.

"Yes!" Armin let out a screech that dealt the same amount of damage as yours.

"Stop it! You're ripping my ears out," Niccolo scolded.

"Don't tell me what to do," Armin retorted, standing up and walking over to you who still sat directly in front of the Tv. He unplugged the console from the wall, waiting a few seconds before plugging it back in and turning the thing back on.

The console was, not a wii, but a wiiu. Something even more rare to still have in a household. It was a shock that it still worked, the console that technically belonged to Eren. He had gotten it over ten years ago, so the fact that the ancient relic worked was a pleasant surprise.

"We should play Mario," Marco suggested.

Now in Mario, only four players were allowed to play at a time, and though you had 8 controllers, a fight to get one of the first four controllers was about to break out and everyone knew it. Eren grabbed your controller, which you had left next to him, and stuck it down his shirt; he had gotten a shirt after your stepsister's arrival.

Smart...

"We don't need to fight about this," Sasha started to say, cautiously approaching Connie like he was a rabid dog. And with the growling he was doing, it wasn't that much of a shock.

"I'm the guest! I automatically get a controller!" Vivianne claimed, an evil grin growing on her face as she stuck her hand out to Jean who had the final controller.

"Damn it," he mumbled, handing it over hesitantly.

"CONNIE, STOP BITING ME!" Sasha exclaimed, hiding behind Niccolo to try and get away from her best friend who she had, by some rare occurrence, managed to steal the controller from.

"Eren~" you purred, walking over to him in a manner you would use to seduce him.

"Nope," he shook his head, pulling the controller out of his shirt and holding onto it firmly.

"Damn," you mumbled before plopping back down next to Eren, a bit disappointed you couldn't get the controller.

"So that's the final four? Marco, Eren, Vivi, and Sasha?" Armin asked, switching out the games.

"Yessir," Sasha stated happily, smiling as she got used to holding a controller again.

"I'm getting a soda. Anyone want anything?" Annie asked, standing up and stretching her hands over her head.

"Anything with carbs works," Sasha responded, ignoring the glare Niccolo sent her way.

"You just had something to eat. You don't need more," Niccolo sighed.

"Are you body shaming me!" Sasha gasped dramatically.

"No!" Niccolo answered almost immediately, "I would never do that. I'm just a bit concerned for your health, that's all!"

"Oooooh, he's body shaming," Connie shook his head while clicking his tongue in disappointment. Of course he was going to help Sasha.

"Never took you for that kind of guy, but then again," you started to say, "you are sort of a prick."

"You just have something against me you slimy, son of a bi—" Niccolo started to say, but was interrupted by another sudden knock on the door.

"What time is it?" Connie asked.

Marco looked at the time on his phone before answering, "A quarter after 3."

"Yes!" Connie chirped, jumping up from his spot and rushing towards the door.

"Ay! I wanna answer that!" you shouted, pulling one of your nerf guns out from in between the couch cushions and shooting Connie in the back of the head.

"Ouch," Connie rubbed the back of his head, stumbling before tripping and falling over his own feet. "You little cheater!"

"Sucks to suck!"

"I don't suck!"

"Oh, you're right. You savor the flavor!"

"You dirty little—"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
151K 4.4K 21
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 - 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶�...
717K 29.7K 67
"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need to stop letting you change the topics."...
4.1K 255 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...