I'm Sorry (RanbooxReader)

By AllisonMoore3

Y/N is a streamer and a part of the DreamSMP. Although, she has a terrible past that haunts her every day. Sh... More

Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: The Meet-Up
Part 3: Denial
Part 4: Secrets Don't Last
Part 5: Dadza
Part 6: The Stream
Part 7: The Fault In Our Stars
Part 8: Ranboo Finds Out
Part 10: Universal Studios
Part 11: Kidnapped?
Part 12: Living In Pain
Part 13: Safe?
Part 14: D-Dead?
Part 15: Fuck It!
Part 16: Hold On
Part 17: Back With Them
Part 18: Tomorrow
Part 19: Panic Attack
Part 20: Mom?
Part 21: Birthday Pt. 1
Part 22: Birthday Pt. 2
Part 23: They're Here
Part 24: Diana
Part 25: Closure
Part 26.1 : Ranboo Ending
Part 26.2 : Tommy Ending
Surprise: SEQUEL

Part 9: Bonding With Ranboo

24.8K 535 1.9K
By AllisonMoore3

Y/N POV

I sit up and rub sleep from my eyes. Niki is laying in bed beside me. She looks so peaceful. I wish I looked so at rest during sleep.

I get up and out of the soft bed, careful not to wake her. The clock on the bedside table reads 5:56 a.m. Guess I'm up now.

I open the door slowly, hoping it doesn't creak too loudly. I make my way down to the backyard. I lay down on one of the lawn chairs and listen to the birds chirp. The sun's rays are just starting to peak over the horizon. The sky is turning from pink to a light orange. It's beautiful, really.

I hear the back door creak open and immediately snap my head to find who is disturbing my peace. I find Ranboo looking back at me.

"You're up early." I smile at him.

"I could say the same thing to you." He replies. His eyes look a little puffy, but I brush it off.

"The sunrise is beautiful, don't you think?" I ask.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." He says the last part a little quieter, but I still catch it. A blush spreads across my cheeks, but I push it away. Does he mean it?

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He points to the spot next to me.

I laugh a little. "Sure."

He sits next to me and we watch the sunrise.

I take a quick picture of it with the palm trees framing it. I think for a second before posting it.

👤: @ Ranboomc
Y/U/N: Waking up with the Sun🌅
6:46 a.m.

Ranboomc
Still not as beautiful as the person sitting next to me
|
User4
You all seeing this👀

Justaminxig
🤍

User7
Ranboo, you can do so much better. why her
|
User2
I know, right

The comments instantly flooding in are a little daunting, but it's fine. I shouldn't dwell on them, I'm trying to get better with this.

"So, how did you sleep?" Ranboo breaks the silence.

"I fell asleep like right after dinner and woke up at around 6. So, pretty good. How about you?"

"I stayed up and talked with Tubbo and Tommy for awhile. Overall, it wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible."

"Okay." I nod, completely understanding him.

A silence falls over us. I feel like he has something else he wants to say, but he isn't talking. I have no idea what happened after I left, maybe I should ask him. But I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

Against my better judgment, I ask. "What happened after I left dinner?"

Ranboo looks down at his feet. "Well, many people were confused. And... Will had some things to say. Niki followed you after a few minutes..." His eyes start to get a little glossy.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

He laughs. "Yeah, I'm fine. I shouldn't be the one asking you that though."

"What?" Now, I'm confused.

He looks up and makes eye contact with me. "I know. I know about your ED and abuse. You don't have to go through this alone."

My eyes widen in shock and fear. My breathing gets a little quicker. "Oh. My. God. Did... did Wilbur tell everyone?"

"He told them about the ED, but not the abuse." He talks a little more quietly, sensing that I'm getting worked up.

"No, no, no. Wait, how did you find out about my da... father?"

"Tommy overheard you and Wilbur talking one night. Kark asked if something more was going on. Wilbur said that there is, but he couldn't tell us. So, Tommy told Tubbo and I when we were alone."

My hands start to shake, but I can't have an attack in front of Ranboo. I clutch them together in hopes to stop the shaking.

"It's okay. Everyone is supportive, and they agreed not to treat you differently." He says with a small smile.

"Okay." I try to calm myself down. At least no one will treat me differently. Or at least, that's what they say.

"Just... if you ever need me or just want to talk, please don't hesitate to do so. I will always be here for you."

I nod and calm down. He pulls me in for a hug, and I don't flinch. I actually feel safe.

For the rest of the time, we just talk about random things. Ranboo makes me smile and laugh a lot. Time flies by when I'm with him. Before I know it, an hour has passed.

Dream walks out back. "Breakfast is ready, guys. Niki made muffins."

I get up with Ranboo and head inside. Basically everyone is up. I take a deep breath and walk over to the table. Everyone has 2-3 muffins.

I'm feeling slightly better. So, I take a little leap and grab 2 instead of 1 or none. I see Niki smile and feel a little bit of pride.

As I eat the muffins, I feel like everyone is watching me, but when I look up, no one actually is. I might be going crazy, but aren't I already crazy? So does it matter?

Quackity pipes up out of nowhere, which is unusual considering it's only 7 in the morning.

"Does anyone remember what today is?" He almost yells.

Sapnap laughs a little. "I'm sure they do, Alex."

I look at them, a tad bit confused. Then, it hits me. Universal Studios. We're supposed to go today!

Everyone finishes up their breakfastes pretty quickly after being reminded of that. I even finished both of my blueberry muffins. (Sorry if you're allergic)

I'm practically bouncing off the walls after breakfast. Partly with excitement and energy, considering that I had more food than usual. But that's a good thing. Niki made sure to tell me that! And Will also made it clear that he was happy. Everyone else also seemed to be in a better mood when I ate both of my muffins. It was awkward, but hey. At least they are happy.

We pack everything we need and apply sunscreen. Niki sprays my back, and I do hers. Then we both spray our fronts with SPF 15. We apply Sun Bum sunscreen to our faces with the applicator stick as well.

The boys also put on sunscreen, but I swear that they're going to have lines because it was applied rather terribly. But that's what they get for trying to speed run it.

After everyone is done, Dream speaks. "Everyone pick a car. Let's get going."

I follow Niki and Wilbur to a car. Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo get in this car as well. I smile slightly. Oh, this will be fun.

Will groans when he sees that Tommy came into this one. "Child, can't you go annoy the green bitch?"

"I am not a child! And no. I'd much rather annoy you." He yells while smiling.

The rest of us just try to hold back our laughs while Will does a playful groan.

*Small Time Skip*

The car ride was actually pretty chill. We listened to music and sang along mostly. Sometimes Wilbur and Tommy would throw playful insults at each other. They really do act like siblings.

I found myself looking out the window a lot. I always liked to watch the world as we drove by. It reminds me of car trips I would go on with my family. Even though those days are over, they are still good memories.

We get out of the car once everyone found parking. I could tell everyone was excited. Who wouldn't be? It's freaking UNIVERSAL STUDIOS.

Anyways, we made it through the entrance and are instantly faced with a decision. Which way to go first? Do we go to the left or the right?

We all unanimously decided on the left. We come upon this monstrosity of a rollercoaster. It's supposed to be the Hulk's coaster or something like that. It looks quite fun. I've always liked rollercoasters.

Gogy paled a little bit while looking at it. "Scared now, are we Gogy?" I tease him.

He looks at me with a bit of fear in his eyes. "N-no." He stammers.

"Yeah, right." Dream says with a scoff.

The other stifle a laugh as we get in the line. Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it.

_______________________________________

A/N: Tempted to drop out of school

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 98 23
Y/n says hello to a college while saying a painful goodbye to her best friend Alex, they have spent all their childhood together and this was the par...
17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...
45.9K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...
144K 2K 43
So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your not drista just to clarify) and you go and...