๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 116

2.2K 76 52
By LamaXebecs

(Ex above but not really Keiko. Not my art btw) 

◦•●◉✿ NEWS ✿◉●•◦

"Oh my god..." Keiko muttered as she was sat down. She brang her hand up and ran it through her hair, eyes wide as she stared at the item.

"God, please no..."

She felt like crying but no tears came, and as her husband knocked on the door with slight concern in his voice, she panicked and thought up an easy excuse.

She gripped the item tighter and closed her eyes, taking in deep breath.

"Mother...Father, what do I do?"

Kakashi snapped his eyes open and followed behind his wife, quickly gathering her hair for her.

"Are you sick, kitten?"

She nodded hesitantly, walking to the sink to rinse her mouth.

"I can stay home if you need me to?"

"No, no it's okay." Giving her a skeptical look, he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Tell me if you need anything."

"Okay."

While he walked to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, Keiko slowly walked to her bed and practically dropped onto it.

Her mouth quivered as her eyes stared at the ceiling. 

"How do I tell him i'm...Pregnant?" 

She didn't understand how she'd gotten pregnant. She was on the pill after all, so unless she forgot to take it without noticing or the pill either failed her or Kakashi broke the condom, there really wasn't a way she knew she could have gotten pregnant.

Kakashi never really talked about children in detail, so she didn't understand how he might feel in this situation. Usually, a person was happy to get the chance to have a child. And Keiko was, believe me. 

She was just...Scared.

Not only was she unsure of how the Hatake would react, but in all honesty she wasn't ready to have child. It's ironic, really. How she had given Sasuke parent-advice when she was panicking and on the verge of tears about becoming one herself. 

She thought it was pathetic.

Sadly, Kakashi was observant and would notice if she was acting strangely in record time.

The entire time during work she felt terrible and exhausted and at some point even excused herself to the restroom to throw up.

Of course Kakashi noticed.

"Hey, maybe you should go to the hospital and check if you're alright..."

"I'm fine." He narrowed his eyes, clearly doubting her but respecting her wishes. If it got worse, he'd take her himself.

And she wasn't much better at night. 

Kakashi had just taken his shirt off and set it aside, getting ready to climb in beside his wife and rest.

Keiko was softly breathing with closed eyes but definitely wasn't asleep. Her eyebrows were scrunched the slightest and when he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer, she'd flinched.

Her hands carefully moved his so they were higher than her stomach.

"Kitten?"

"Sorry...Just a little sensitive there right now."

"Okay." His voice was stern as he grabbed her hips and turned her around to face him. He was surprised when her expression showed genuine fear and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He placed his hands on her cheeks and wiped the tears that had fallen.

For a second he thought she was afraid of him, and it absolutely terrified him.

"D-Did I do something wrong, Keiko?" Her eyes widened and she rapidly shook her head, wrapping her arms around his chest and burying her head in it.

"It's not you...I promise..."

"Then will you tell me what it is?" He tilted her head to look at him. 

"I know it's not just sickness, so will you tell me?" She shook her head and placed it back on his chest.

"Keiko."

"I-I promise i'll tell you tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Alright."

Sadly, Keiko didn't keep her promise and barely even met his eye in the morning. He just sighed and let it slide, deciding she still needed time.

Keiko sat on top of the hokage building with her knees to her chest and enjoyed as the wind moved her hair and sent a relaxing chill through her body.

She was going to tell Kakashi in the most calm way possible, which probably wasn't calm. If he were to be happy, he'd most likely grin and laugh and kiss her. If he were to be sad or angry for some reason, he'd silently stare at her and then walk off into the restroom or something to think.

She rested her hand on her stomach and allowed a small smile to slip on her lips.

"I get a feeling you're going to be a lot like my brother, whether you're a girl or boy." She sweatdropped and chuckled lightly. 

"Just try and be a little light on Okaa-Chan, okay?"

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Kakashi stared at Keiko in concern and crossed his arms.

"We're going to the hospital."

"No."

"You're not just sick. We need to see if this is a condition or infection of some sort."

'More like a parasite.'

"No, I know what it is."

"Then why wont you tell me? You're worrying me, Keiko!" 

Keiko surprised the male by suddenly hugging him and squeezing him tightly.

"Kakashi..." He grew increasingly concerned by each second and hugged her back, kissing her head.

"Keiko, you can tell me anything, you know that right?"

Keiko inhaled deeply and rose her head to look back into his caring and concerned eyes.

"Kakashi i'm pregnant."

"..."

"..."

Kakashis face was stoic for a few seconds before he finally processed her words.

'Pregnant means baby....Baby means...Father? SHES PREGNANT?!'

"You're pregnant?!" She avoided his gaze and nodded.

"That's great!" She felt like a giant weight lifted off her shoulders as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to be a father!" He grinned and picked her up, twirling them around in excitement.

She giggled and smiled, nodding at his words.

"Yes you are..."

"That means...I'm going. To. Be. A. Father." His eyes shone and he set her down.

"And you're going to be a mother." She nodded gently and softly.

"When did you find out?"

"About a week ago..." He tilted his head and let out a comical "Huh?".

"Why are you just telling me now?" She looked down shamefully but Kakashi brought his fingers to her chin and lifted it back up.

"S-Sorry..." Her bottom lip stuck out slightly as it quivered. He shook his head.

"What for?"

"I just...I got scared." He slowly guided her to the couch and laid down with her.

"For what reason?" His chest tightened up, anticipating her answer.

"I...Don't know, I-I just thought you'd be mad for some reason, and-"

"Whoa, there." He lightly caresses her cheeks. "Keiko, when I married you I promised to stay by your side through hell and back. Besides, starting a family with you is the greatest thing that could happen to me."  He suddenly paled and laughed nervously.

"What?" She asked, concerned about his sudden nerves.

"Uhm...Itachi's going to kill me..."

"What? Why?" He paled even more and looked away.

"No reason."

"Have you been talking about our intimacy with my cousin?"

"No!"

"Oh, okay." Kakashi smiled, definitely not remembering a certain conversation he had with Itachi many years ago.

Though his smile faded once he realized there was something else worrying her.

"Whats wrong?"

She glanced up at him and looked away.

"Oh- It's um- Nothing."

"Kitten. You can tell me. If it's about the baby, I should know."

"Kashi, i'm not ready to become a mother yet." She whimpered and hugged him, seeking comfort.

"W-What if I can't protect them? What if people go after them when i'm not there? What if I can't provide the necessary things for them? What if-"

He kissed her softly to silence her, and she felt her worries slowly slip away during the kiss, but they still lingered.

Kakashi pulled back and smiled.

"I'm sure all of those fears are natural And trust me, i'm worried too." His thumb brushed the tears that had fallen.

"But we can't control the future, so we just have to roll with it. Remember, you're not alone and i'm here for you. All you and I can do is to make sure to love our child to the fullest."

She smiled and let out a sigh of relief. Kakashi suddenly grins and hugs her on top of her.

"Now let me celebrate!" A giggle escaped her as he nuzzled his nose against her neck and kissed her face all over.

"Kakashi! That tickles!" She squealed and laughed, all previous concerns washing away as he nuzzled himself against her and kissed her, showering her with love.

"I love you babyyyy~" She rolled her eyes but it did nothing to hide the large grin on her face.

"I love you too, Kashi."

Chapter End~

There we go~! They're gonna have a kid soon~! I already know the gender but im still looking for the name.

If I didn't explain it properly, last lemon Keiko forgot to take the birth control pills which is why she pregggoooo

:)

Love you all~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
11.8K 417 22
Shizura is a Kunoichi from the Land of Earth. She left her village after the third shinobi war and began hunting down dangerous ninja who terrorized...
38.4K 786 19
Fyozai One shots to cure the soul.... There will be Fem AUs, Mafia AUs, Child AUs and more enjoy!!! It will revolve around Dazai mostly since it's an...
135K 3.8K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...