𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 17

1.5K 80 46
By namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

The weekend-long vacation of Seoyeon has finally come to an end. It's now Sunday evening and she has to leave in an hour to be able to ride the last train to Seoul, where Eunhye is waiting for her at the train station.

"I will miss you, eomma and appa. I promise that I will visit you both again soon." Seoyeon uttered as she pull them for a tight hug, seizing the fact that it might take her months again to visit them.

"We will miss you too, pumpkin. Always be careful around the city, okay? Message us once you are with Eunhye." Seoyeon's mother reminded while fondling her daughter's hair ever gently.

"I will, eomma. Thank you for the delicious meals you had prepared for us. I will miss those." Seoyeon frowned and couldn't help but to slightly tear up, so her mother chuckled and hugged her tightly for once.

"Aw, my pumpkin. You'll forever be our precious baby Yeonie, who loves Cinnamoroll and Pompompurin so much." Her mother squished her cheeks as she nuzzle her nose against Seoyeon's.

"What about me? Won't I have a hug too?" Seoyeon's father pouted as he extends his arm, ready to welcome Seoyeon with his warm hug.

Seoyeon giggled, waddling her way into her father's arms. It felt as if she came back to being a child. Before going to school, she would spend almost half an hour to just hug and say goodbye to her parents. They surely miss those good old days. After that hug, Seoyeon faced Ara who is smiling sweetly at her.

"Wait for my updates regarding the job offers, okay?" Seoyeon reminded, snickering as well, and it brought a grin on Ara's face as she nod.

"Thank you, Yeonie. I appreciate your help and I will work hard while I'm here." Ara promised before pulling her cousin into a hug.

"I know you will," And Seoyeon patted Ara's shoulder before loosening from the hug.

That's how Seoyeon's short vacation ended. She now rode the taxi while her family is waving at her. And when the taxi was out of their sight, the Park couple sighed in dismay that their daughter couldn't stay long with them. They decided to go inside but Ara insisted to stay outside for a while. She has somewhere else to be.

*****

Ara's POV

"Hey, ugly bimbos!" I greeted as I approach my two bestfriends, who are busy arguing on who is the prettiest.

These lassies never got to know that the only beautiful creature living on earth is me, myself, and I. Shaking my head from this usual scene, I sat on my respective seat and snatched the already opened chips as I watch them. I'm currently at their apartment, just stopping by since it's quite near the flower shop. If you might ask, they opened the door for me while bickering.

"You're as ugly as Shrek!" Hani spat out as she make some weird ugly faces at Hana, who is now fuming.

"Your face is so disgusting that people think you're a trash!" Hana shrieked, making Hani gasp.

These two are so annoying and stupid at the same time. They both look identical, what's the point of fighting on whoever is the prettiest? And yes, Hani and Hana are twins. Ugly, stupid twins that I love.

"Could you both please shut the fudge up?" I slammed the table and easily got their attention.

"Oh look, it's our gorgeous friend Ara." Hana sassed as she roll her eyes, flaunting a sly smirk on her lips while twirling her hair.

"Thanks for the intro, Shrek." I teased and saw her glare at me, but what can she do? Slap me? Oh, she will regret it and she knows that.

"Whatever, Donkey." She huffed in annoyance before grabbing her milkshake that is on the table.

"So, what are you upto? You said, that cousin of yours went here to stay for the weekends, right?" Hani asked, checking her stiletto nails that are as long as a pterodactyl's.

"Nothing much. And yeah, my cousin just left back to Seoul a while ago." I informed and they both nodded, signalling me to continue. "Taehyung called her while she was with me. He sang her a song that he personally wrote.... for her." I bit my cheeks from the inside and watched their expression saddens.

"You still like Taehyung, huh." Hana concluded as she hand me another bag of chips but I declined.

"What are your plans?" Hani added as she start to type something on her phone. "Because if I were you, I would snatch that guy from your cousin. Besides, Ara, you're way prettier and smarter than your cousin, right?" She said jokingly, even though she knows that I hate it when they speak things that way to my cousin.

"Say that one more time and I'll break your fingernails one by one until they bleed." I warned so she shrugged as if I took it too deeply, "Seoyeon is my cousin and I love her. She's the kindest person that I've ever met. So don't you even dare mock my cousin, because she doesn't deserve those disgusting words of yours." I said and she apologized, as she should.

"Then, why are you even here?" Hana asked, raising her brows.

"I'm here to tell you that sooner or later, I might move to Seoul with Seoyeon. She told me that she will help me look for a job, and guess what?" I uttered and they looked at me expectantly.

"What? Quit the cliffhanger, Ara. Say it!" Hani stated, earning a nudge from her twin, Hana.

"I might work under Taehyung's family's company! I might work with him and my cousin." I giggled but unfortunately stopped because they weren't even smiling. "What's wrong? Why aren't you happy?" I asked.

"Ara, are you sure about that?" Hani sighed, leaving me confused.

"What do you mean? Of course! I'll get to see Taehyung almost everyday." I chuckled, "Bimbos, aren't you happy?" I scoffed.

"We are, Donkey." Hana rolled her eyes, but then she continue, "Yes, we are happy, but we are also worried. You like Taehyung and Taehyung likes your cousin, who seems like an angel who fell from heaven cuz' of her kindness."

"So? What's the problem?" I questioned and they face palmed before exhaling in dismay.

"Sometimes, you're more bimbo than us, birdbrain." Hani groaned, "What we are saying is that maybe you'll get hurt whenever you see your cousin and your crush together. Besides, you told us that Taehyung has been fancying your cousin for three years already." She pointed out, which never fails to break my heart.

"I can't do anything about it, Hani. Taehyung likes Seoyeon, it's out of my control. Aside from that, I will go there, if ever, because of job and not lovelife." I said proudly so they just hummed while nodding, a little worried.

Even though we may seem to look like brats or mean, we still care for each other. These two are my bestfriends since college, so they've already known me and my unrequited love with Taehyung. And so, after that small chit-chat with them, I left and went back to my auntie and uncle's house to rest. I still have to wake up early tomorrow.

*****

Seoyeon's POV

My trip back to Seoul wasn't a hassle at all. I'm now with Eunhye and I already informed my eomma that I got to the train station safely. We are now riding a taxi, heading to the near food shop that serves tteokbeokki and kimbap. Eunhye said that she is craving for tteokbeokki so we decided to eat before heading back home.

"So, how was your stay? Was it fun?" Eunhye asked cheerfully that I reciprocated with a giddy nod.

"My cousin was there with us! You know, I missed my family so much that I ate a lot of my eomma's dishes." I then rubbed my tummy in a circular motion, showing how full I am, and it made Eunhye laugh a little.

"I have a surprise for you once we get back home." She whispered, widening my eyes, and when I was about to ask, she shushed me.

Once we got to our destination, we paid the taxi driver and head towards the shop. The delicious scent of spicy tteokbeokki sauce already lingered in our noses, making us moan softly at the desire to eat. The loud clicks of chopsticks and sizzle of the pan were also heard, as the laughter and chit-chats of the customers filled the whole interior of the shop.

"Hello, beautiful ladies. Looking for a vacant table?" The waiter attended and it took me to surpise upon seeing who that is.

He is adorning a red-white, strapped apron and a cap that says the name of the shop. His blonde hair looked messier than it is when he is teaching the kids. Yet, the smile on his face was still evident as he stood in front of us.

"Jimin-ssaem? Is that you?" I asked and he was astound that I knew him.

"Wait, how did you know me?" He smiled as he scratch his head, trying to remember my name while observing me, until his tongue clicked. "Ms. Park Seoyeon, right?" He excitedly asked, making me nod as I chuckle.

"Oh, you know each other?" Eunhye queried, pointing at the two of us.

"He is Park Jimin, also known as Jimin-ssaem. He is Hwayoung's teacher in kindergarten." I  uttered and Jimin offered Eunhye a handshake that she gladly reciprocated.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am." He smiled, "Let.me lead you to your table." He then assisted us before taking out a notepad and pen. "So, what can I give you?"

"Two servings of spicy tteokbeokki and two of your tuna kimbap, sliced." I kindly said and pointed at Eunhye, asking for her additional order.

"Uhm, add some dumplings, good for two. And oh, two bottles of soju." She informed while Jimin took note of each.

"Okay, please wait for five to ten minutes and your orders will be served." He falshed his smile before bowing his head upon leaving.

While we are waiting, Eunhye and I talked about our weekends. She told me that the café she's working at, is planning to open a another branch around Seoul and she was a candidate to be the manager of that café, which is why she insisted on paying the meal for tonight. And after a few minutes, Jimin arrived with the meal we ordered on a platter.

"Here are your orders, ladies." He said, "Is everything settled?"

"Yes, thank you so much." I nodded and he bowed before leaving.

"So, what were you saying?" Eunhye motioned as she start to mix the cheese above the tteokbeokki.

"As I was saying, Taehyung called me that afternoon. He said he called just to check my well-being, but then he asked me if I could listen to something that he wrote." I informed as I dip the kimbap on the sauce of the tteokbeokki.

"Then what happened?" She then munched her tteokbeokki and couldn't prevent to wheeze at how delicious it is, making me chuckle at her as I ate the slice of kimbap.

"He sang a song for me," I said while reaching for the soju bottle before continuing, "His voice was so amazing and deep, like the abyss. It felt as if an angel was singing to me. He told me that he wrote that song for me." I giggled slightly as I pour the soju into the small glass, Eunhye doing the same.

"Aw, that lover boy is so in love with you. When is the wedding?" She teased, the two of us giggling like teenagers upon seeing our crush passing by.

"What are you talking about! We're not even dating." I defended and she shook her head.

"Yet! You two aren't dating yet!" She pointed out, causing me to roll my eyes mockingly.

"Let's eat and celebrate for you, being a  candidate as the manager!" I just reasoned out to divert the topic.

[A/N: Hello! Oh my, it's 2 am here now. Asano_Maki remember when you said that atleast it wasn't 2 am? Look, I told you I will try it! So in this chapter, it's not much but you got to know Ara more. Thank you for patiently waiting, also thank you for 1K reads!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 205 6
Never trouble an injured, lone lion. Who knows when it'll get triggered and the next moment you find yourself becoming their whole pack's dinner! Eh...
8.8K 317 20
" I can help you but there is one thing you need to do for me in return, you and I will get married " - Jungkook A girl that was born with a bone ca...
216K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
111K 6.9K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...