𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

By Lancaliii

Opposites More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
33.5
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.5
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
60.5
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Fanart

63

56K 2.7K 5.2K
By Lancaliii

Shigaraki walked with the air of a leader. He was alone, but that's how it had to be.

The League of Villains went to meet with Chisaki, leader of the Hassaikai. His quirk proved to be something else entirely. Tomura couldn't attend their short meeting. He was busy formulating a plan. Busy getting to know the new power coursing through his veins that felt like an old friend.

However, he lost one of his members. He almost lost all of them. So, he chose to trust that this gang needed him enough to keep him alive. Chose to trust that the quirk still new to his body would keep him safe.

Turning a corner, Shigaraki was led through the door and into a small meeting room. On the couch sat the masked man most referred to as Overhaul. That thing on his face was an ugly, pretentious thing meant to prove ranking, but it just made Tomura scoff.

"So," Overhaul clasped his hands together, his position that of someone too comfortable. "I've been told that you'd join us as long as certain conditions were met,"

"Don't think of it as a favor."

Shigaraki got straight into things. Took a seat on the couch opposite the man who'd killed one of his accomplices, a man he, sadly, at the moment, needed.

Overhaul kept the same look on his face at the rude words of his soon to be business partner. For but a second, he caught the covered features under that hand Shigaraki's face hid behind. Thought he saw a bit of familiarity there, like he'd met someone before with similar attributes.

"You want the name of the league of villains, right?" Tomura asked, planting one of his feet on the coffee table, leaning back, sitting like he owned the place. "We want to increase our strength and influence. That means our needs just happen to coincide,"

One perk of Atomic wasn't just the power it offered. It was the confidence it gave him. The assurance that he was the one in charge now. That he could make the decisions that would finally lead him to his end goal.

But that was the one thing Overhaul did not approve of. Some kid waltzing in with an entitled proposition, being a little cunt about things, that was no problem. But disrespect like that wasn't something he liked. And it made that more dangerous part of him glow in the golden hue of his eyes.

"Get your foot off the table." The order was harsher than his usual tone. Shigaraki turned his head a bit at the sound, observing as he felt Atomic stir beneath his skin. "It'll get dirty."

The moment Overhaul's demeanor suddenly changed, something within Shigaraki's body sent a chill up his spine. His muscles tensed a bit without him telling them to. His power was disturbed. And when it felt threatened, Shigaraki always took a moment to listen to it.

What is it? He asked, having learned how to speak to Atomic inside his head.

Y/n, Atomic answered without hesitation, his tone bursk, yet cautious, like a guard dog snarling at a potential danger in front of its owner.

Shigaraki almost sat up, his eyes going wide.

He'd seen you in his dream the other night. He was crying, the more gentle side of you trying to heal the injuries he truly believed he deserved. When he woke, his skin glowed with the lines of his power, his sheets gone to dust, his muscles shaking.

Was that a sign, maybe? That you needed help?

Is she here? Tomura didn't want to waste time. Atomic brought you up nearly everyday, with every decision he made, as if he was still a part of you, as if he wanted you and Tomura at each other's sides rather than apart, but-

No. Atomic answered, Tomura audibly sighing as he stared at Overhaul. But Y/n doesn't like this one.

Has she met him before?

Yes. Not with me.

That was new. Atomic had the ability to decay and recreate chemical reactions, right? Sense them too? Did that mean he could sense the nervous systems he used to be a part of? Could he feel that you'd met this man before?

I sense her fear. Atomic went on. I sense her aggression.

Did he hurt her? Is he holding her hostage?

No. I don't sense her body anywhere.

Good. Keep an eye out for me.

Atomic receded after that, back into the depths of Shigaraki's nervous system, did as he was told, and simply observed the room.

Once again, Shigaraki continued his conversation. His ploy. Because if this was going to work, if he was going to get what he wanted out of this professional relationship? You couldn't be involved.

"Will you put your foot down?" Tomura corrected. "That's what you should be saying, young head. Me and my accomplices- we won't be putting ourselves under you. That means we move how we want. In other words, this is a joint partnership."

Overhaul didn't have any objections to that. Truth is, he was still trying to place Tomura. Not only that, he did need the League's name. It was older than its members, but he also needed two of their stronger ones.

War was coming for Kai Chisaki. War with heroes like the girl he met the day before who claimed she wasn't one. She was quirkless, he could feel it. But it doesn't always take a quirk to foil someone's plans. Sometimes all it takes is the strength and intelligence of some kid who has the determination to come after you.

"One more thing."

Overhaul looked back up at Shigaraki, starting to get bored with all of his pissing contest attitude.

But when he met his gaze, Overhaul noticed a glint of something else in the villain. Something like desperation.

"The plan you said you have," He began, "You already told me what it is. Now I want your assurance that this war you want to start won't harm anyone but pro heroes,"

Overhaul scoffed.

"Anyone, in particular, you're trying to protect? Or does a murderer suddenly care about the innocent?"

"I don't give a damn about the innocent," Shigaraki corrected. Because he didn't believe innocence was anything but a myth anyways. "Those children at UA training to be heroes though... They're mine to kill, not yours. You want my league's name? My people? They don't get hurt. They don't get taken. They don't get touched by any of you. I believe that's a reasonable condition,"

Yeah. That was a plausible cover, wasn't it?

Tomura reached into his coat, wanted to show Overhaul, wanted to show him the documents of proof that his Sensei and Kurogiri were now locked away. But never having been in a negotiation before, especially not one with a gang leader, Shigaraki wasn't aware they thought he was reaching for something to threaten their boss.

The man that'd been standing at the door as a guard pulled out a gun, the metal barrel sounding against its holster. Tomura's eyes went wide at the sound, the clicking sound as it was about to be pointed at the back of his head making Atomic come alive.

Because how could they have known. That neither the boy of a man nor his power had any good associations to such a weapon.

Feeling that thing in the air- that thing that took your life away, that took you away, Atomic seized Tomura's body, using the particles in the air and throwing that man as well as his gun straight back into the wall as hard as he could.

The tension in the room sky-rocketed.

"You're getting too comfortable there, punk!" Overhaul's little accomplice yelled, another joining in.

"Yeah! Who do you think you are!?"

Atomic took control, Shigaraki feeling his own original quirk morph with his new one. That'd been happening more and more lately. At random moments, his decay, Atomic, they would become one. And Tomura couldn't quite explain it, but... It felt like that's how it was meant to be.

Don't kill them. Tomura ordered, Overhaul still sitting on the couch, but staring him down.

Don't kill. Atomic reiterated, still keen on keeping his promise. Just protect.

You were thinking about it, Tomura said, thankful for Atomic's protection, but at the same time a bit anxious at the thought of not being in control. I can feel it.

Just thinking. Atomic never hurt before in Shigaraki's body before despite Shigaraki trying to test it a few times. The only time Atomic complied was that one time with Dabi when he was mouthing off.

"Who do you think you are?" Tomura spoke with his voice now, catching his breath quickly as his power gave his cells all the oxygen he needed to calm. "Using one of your disposables against my league. Killing one of mine when I wasn't even present."

The leader thought of Magne's death as Compress and Toga explained what happened. Thought of Compresses' single arm that was left, the metal one they had to get commissioned for him. Thinking it through though...

Even if Tomura was pissed about it, there was a way he could use this to his advantage. "If we don't get concessions from you, it won't be worth it for us,"

"Kuroni, Mimic, Mecha, stay back," Overhaul ordered, still staring at Shigaraki. Not with anger or judgement or annoyance, but rather with observation. Like he was curious all of the sudden. He even ignored the suspiciousness of Tomura's earlier request. Because all he did notice was-

"An automated meta-ability, huh?"

Atomic. In the file Kai Chisaki had of Tomura Shigaraki, nowhere did it state that he had something like that as a power.

"It works without your control. So it's sentient too, that's interesting," Overhaul cocked his head to the side as he weighed the benefits and costs of such an ability. But by the looks of his employee coughing his lungs out, barely able to stand at the door, it was far more useful than he could've imagined.

"And here I thought that was just legend," He whispered to himself.

Overhaul educated himself as much as he could on quirks. Because he hated them. Because he wanted them eradicated. But quirks like that? They could be used not only to fight in this war he was slowly, but surely starting, it could be used to end it.

"In most classified research, I once read that automated meta-abilities can be passed on-"

"Are you going to accept our proposition or not?" Tomura growled, because he knew where this was heading. And he wasn't about to give up his only connection to you just yet.

After a moment of silence, Overhaul's idea took shape in his mind. Thinking it through one last time, he snapped his fingers twice.

"One more condition," He said, the door at the back of the meeting space opening. When Tomura looked, he saw another masked-man adorned in robes... carrying a small child wrapped in bandages.

Once again, Atomic stilled inside him at the sight.

"Your meta-ability- not your decaying quirk- the one that works on its own... Give it to her until my war officially begins,"

Shigaraki would've stormed out at that. Used Atomic to escape, simply found another way to achieve his plans, but he couldn't move. He couldn't even tear his eyes away from the little girl who was trembling in fear, her hair silver and waving down her back.

"Then," Overhaul said, "I'll know you can have my trust,"

Yn, Atomic said. And this time his tone was sad.

I know... Tenko now spoke, his gaze meeting Eri's. I feel her too.

***

Kai Chisaki.

That name burned into your memory without hindrance.

As you sat in the waiting room outside the pro heroes' meeting concerning things you were no longer privy to, your mind reeled with thoughts of that one name.

Kai Chisaki, quirk: Overhaul.

A power, in logistics at least, actually not very different from yours. His had the limitation of needing physical contact and only being able to manipulate solids, but there was no doubt that man was powerful nonetheless.

Someone who's eyes shined with that much carelessness in the face of heroes obviously had to be.

But that wasn't of concern in your mind. And when you were foolish enough to make your opinions clear, the pros were quick to kick you out of that meeting.

Thing was, once you, Mirio, and Deku got back to Nighteye's agency on that day you met that gang leader, your boss could see the fear and guilt in your eyes. He explained everything, gave you and his other interns all the information he had.

With every bit you learned of the Haisaikkai, of Overhaul, the more and more this situation sounded all too familiar. The more your past memories of hell started to fester.

Thankfully, you were able to shut them down long enough to decipher something- something essential.

One of Nighteye's investigations surrounded a single agent among Overhaul's men. You were able to decode one of his intercepted messages. Because it used the same code All for One once used.

When you were in that meeting. With Aizawa, Rock Lock, Fat Gum, Nighteye, other pro heroes, everything just started to build.

They spoke of that child- a child being used for her power the way Tenko was, the way you were to a degree so much worse- they spoke of her like an end all of a mission and it killed you.

The sheer offense and frustration you felt was what made your body stand, made your mouth spout thoughts without filter in such a serious tone that no one could've told you were screaming on the inside. But the way you told them off- couldn't keep your cool or know your place- they asked you to leave the room.

Too emotionally involved, they said. And the fact that they expected you to put everything aside after you held Eri in your arms and promised her she'd be okay and then you let her go...

All you could see was her crying, trembling, just so cold back with that evil thing of a man. And instead of acting? Instead of treating this like an urgency? The pro heroes forced you to sit around with your fellow classmates outside the room in silence.

Lest to say it wasn't long before you started to pace back and forth, letting your anger slip out through stomping around aimlessly and the near constant wide-eyed frown on your face.

"We shouldn't have left her," you spoke, Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka sitting at the table while Deku sat on the floor against the wall.

"Y/n, it's alright," he tried to calm your nerves, although you were angrier at him than anyone else. Him and Mirio. For stopping you. For not thinking for themselves for once and doing the right thing before being told what the right thing was. "Just relax,"

"You relax! I'm pissed!"

"Okay," Deku receded, watching you just pace back and forth and back and forth as you looked ready to punch someone into oblivion.

Even without your quirk, you'd started to work out again, to train again for physical prowess and even without your physic, the essence of you was frightening enough. Determination and guilt do not make for someone likely to bend to authority or logic.

"I knew there was something up- we all did- Nighteye was investigating him and you knew!" You yelled, grabbing at your face and flexing your hands as you kicked at the air. "Why did we let her go!?"

Aizawa was standing outside the meeting door now, listening to you as the rest of the pro heroes were finishing up their meeting, finalizing plans.

He understood why you were acting this way, but nonetheless whatever profession you went into, whatever you chose to do with your life, it was essential you learn to control yourself before others.

Keeping his position, he did what he knew best and tried to talk you down like you were an equal. That always seemed to work with you.

"If you'd done anything suspicious or forcibly take the girl there's no telling what he could've done to you-"

"And what about what he's doing to her?" you asked, nearly baring your teeth at your teacher.

Hm. Maybe his tactic wouldn't work right now. Not with the way your chest was puffing up and down, your chin lifted, like you were ready to attack anyone as long as it ended with you getting your way.

Made him think of Bakugo... Bakugo when he was protecting you.

"We're following procedure." Aizawa said, his tone full of warning that you had to calm. "We'll get her out of there-"

Your mocking laughter interrupted his words, it was so loud. All of your classmates looked up at you awkwardly- like they did back at the festival when you would've once used your quirk to render someone to ashes just for show.

"Yeah," you scoffed, Aizawa starting to get on his last nerve. But you didn't care. You just wanted to start a fire for the sake of getting people to realize how serious this was. "Cause we all know how great your procedure always works-"

"Y/n!" He yelled, everyone's gazes immediately snapping to the ground. Well. Everyone except for you.

No matter his tone, this manifestation of your regret and past turning into aggression... It was a foe that even someone like Aizawa didn't know how to handle.

In any case, you finally shut your mouth at your teacher's warning. Crossed your arms, clenched your jaw, and just turned around.

"Everyone out." Aizawa ordered, not tearing his eyes from your back. "Wait downstairs. We're taking the train back to the dorms. You are not to discuss this with anyone, understand?"

Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka, and Deku all nodded, mumbled shy yeses and quickly got out of the room as they were ordered. The minute they were out of the hallway, the tension in the room didn't fade in the slightest.

And when you went to follow them, Aizawa put his arm up to block your way.

"You." He bit, staring down at your forever defiant face. You didn't even look at him. "Sit."

Even as you followed his order, turned around, kicked out a chair and plopped down into it, you just stonewalled. Expected to be lectured and yelled at and no matter what you would sound it out all the same.

Aizawa sat across the table- the silence mustering.

For a few moments, he tried to guess what was going through your mind. Tried to understand why something that should be just a bump in the road was causing such a reaction out of you.

But because it was his duty as a teacher, "Y/n, you're reverting back to how you were before the sport's festival. You can't let your feelings get in the way of your judgement-"

"Fuck off."

"Hey!"

Aizawa banged his fist against the table. He wouldn't let you keep going down this road. Where if no one agreed or took your side, you isolated yourself and let the entire world become just-

"I'm not your enemy," He said. And maybe those words alone cracked your facade. Even if you still wouldn't look at him- even if it was just for a second. "Don't talk to me like that again, got it!?"

"Fine," you whispered. Aizawa leaned back slightly, caught off guard by the sudden change in your demeanor.

Your facial expression remained the same. You still just stared emptily out the window, arms crossed. Whatever was going through your head, Aizawa thought, it was obviously killing you inside.

"Just tell me what's going on-"

"I told her I had her," you whispered again, as if you could feel that little girl's hands grasping at your costume, her tears staining it, her little whimpering sounds. You heard the false promise you'd once been fed come from your mouth back in that alleyway.

"She was trembling, she was so scared," you said again, shaking your head to keep from falling into your own sorrow. To keep from once again hearing Tenko's cries when you abandoned him and Eri's little voice as she begged you not to go.

You plastered your hands to your face, shut your eyes tight, exhaled with anxious after thought. "And I just-" You couldn't even finish your sentence without your voice cracking as you saw yourself recede into your past.

Suddenly then, you felt a gentle warmth on your shoulder. When you removed your barricade, pulled your hands away from your face, you'd noticed Aizawa reached across the table.

"I know what that feels like," He whispered, seeing Endeavor take you away when he knew he should've instead. "But we're gonna save her. We're gonna get her away from those people. It was your ability to decode the message that got us this far. You're the one that set our plan in motion." And just when it seemed like you were regaining hope, he said the one thing that took it away. "You just have to trust us,"

The moment those words left his mouth, you just thought back to all the other adults in your life who'd once told you to just trust them. All for One. Enji. People who made endless promises they could never keep.

And why was it so soul-crushing when they let you down? Because what else had society taught you to expect that heroes were divine, perfect, brave, caring souls when in reality that couldn't be further from the truth.

"I trust you." You said, your head hanging as you gently moved your shoulder away from Aizawa's paternal hold. "I trust my friends." Again, your teacher grew worried. You weren't angry this time though, you weren't emotional. For some reason that made what you were saying even worse. "But you can't keep asking me to put faith in people I don't even know just because their job title has 'hero' in it somewhere."

Aizawa furrowed his brows, confused.

"What? You hate heroes now?"

"I never said that." You answered, lifting your head till he could see the genuine thought in your eyes. "I just don't think of them as anything but human. And like it or not, humans tend to disappoint."

There was no clear way to answer such a thing. Because not only was it something he'd never heard, but the way you said it with such meaning made even Aizawa doubt all he'd ever known.

You didn't even feel a need to hide it. How differently you thought from everyone. Then again it's not like everyone had a past like yours. Not like everyone went through what you did.

But there was more going on.

"That day after the provisional license exam," Aizawa said. "I know that whole thing happened with Bakugo, but... something else obviously changed. I've always been able to tell when you're hiding something, when something else is on your mind- so what is it?"

No one in the world knew about your siblings except the select few who also knew of One for All. And there was a reason you kept it that way.

Looking at Aizawa, you thought about the fact that this man had at least tried to be there for you when no one else had. And though once you had thought you were both on the same page, that would never be the case as long as you resented him...

But everyone- especially someone like him- deserves a chance to make up for their wrongdoings.

"Get Eri out," You said. "Let me help you save her. Once I know she's okay, I'll tell you everything you wanna know,"

Feeling more exhausted than angry now, you pushed yourself up, started to head towards the hallway, walking like a dismissed soldier.

Aizawa didn't stand just yet- his mind still pondering over one specific thing.

"Hey," he said, waiting for you to turn around, "Let me ask you something before we leave."

You nodded.

He sighed.

"You say you don't wanna be a hero anymore. Yet you want to help that girl more than anyone else here... Why?"

Everyone who knew about your past must've thought it was because of your empathy. Because you understood what she was going through. Because you were guilty, but that wasn't all at play.

In fact, as you remembered the aura of her helplessness, of how badly she just needed someone to take her hand and lead her down a different path than the one she was being forced down, you knew exactly why.

"When I look at her," you said, "I see the eyes of the child you left behind instead of me ten years ago... And I may not be a hero... But that's exactly why I won't let her slip through the cracks the way you once did."

***

You nearly fell asleep on the bus ride home, you were so tired.

Nighteye, surprisingly issued you an apology for not having prepared you enough and not handling the situation with Eri the way he should've.

You responded kindly now that you'd cooled down. Honestly, you were just eager to sleep- avoid any thoughts of the mission till you could get a clear head. If you were going to save Eri, you needed to focus. And like Aizawa said, getting emotional about it would only make things worse.

Sitting next to Kirishima on the ride home, you avoided Deku. Didn't want to be near him at risk of spiralling and getting angry again. Anyways, Kirishima was so exhausted from the ordeal that he fell asleep on your shoulder anyways.

You were about to as well. Only your phone buzzed before you had the chance.

Are you coming home now? Midoriya texted me.

Shoto. You hadn't seen him in two days since you had to spend the night at the agency. Hadn't seen Katsuki either. Come to think of it, he still hadn't answered your texts actually.

Yeah. Your classes going okay?

No. They're quite boring. Your work study?

Uneventful.

Couldn't tell him about anything yet. OrDeRs or whatever.

In any case, as you held your phone, you gazed over at your contacts. Katsuki's name glared back at you. And after what happened with Eri you were more fearful than usual. More protective.

Hey Shoto, is Katsuki with you right now?

No. We went our separate ways at the train station. Last night he came home rather late too. He told me he was with his parents. I assume he's with them again tonight?

You shifted in your seat, almost woke Kirishima who made some sleepy noises and nestled into your shoulder some more when you stilled.

Something didn't feel right about that. It was so late already, dark outside too. It was nearly 9:00 pm, the bus just outside UA's entrance at this point.

What do you mean? You texted back. None of us are supposed to be out without permission from the teachers- especially him and I- we're still not even supposed to be outside alone because of the villain attacks- Where is he!?

You were starting to panic. Eri was back with Overhaul because of your error in judgement, because you didn't push hard enough to keep her safe.

What if Katsuki was in trouble? What if he hadn't answered the night before because he was too tired but now he wasn't answering because he couldn't- because someone hurt him or Tenko had a change of heart- what if-

I'm sure he's alright. Shoto texted back. He was with me all day. And in any case, he just said he was going to see his parents so he's not alone. Don't be worried.

But you couldn't help it. It was practically crawling through your veins, little pricks of pain causing discomfort in your stomach as you couldn't help but let your anxiety take over.

He always answered you. In fact you were usually the sucky one at answering and you never got worried when he didn't answer usually because he was home and he was okay, but now you didn't know and-

Hey. you texted Katsuki now, your text from the night before telling him you wouldn't be home tomorrow still unread. Are you gonna be home soon?

You waited a few minutes, but there was still no response.

Out of fear, you just couldn't help it. You just had to make sure he was alright.

Dialing, you put your phone to your ear, Kirishima's eyes fluttering open as he groggily asked who you were calling.

Before you could answer, someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mitsuki?" You said, trying to hide how panicky you were in the moment. "It's Y/n, I'm sorry for calling so late,"

"That's alright honey, what's up? Is Katsuki giving you trouble?"

"No- no, is he not with you right now?"

"Hm? Oh, no, he left a few hours ago." Your eyes went wide, something in your body triggering some kind of fight or flight response. "I'm sure he's fine. He said there was something he had to take care of- probably some kind of training thing, you know how he is,"

"Right," you sighed, clutching your phone like it was a life line. "Of course, I was just worrying, I'm sorry to bother you,"

"Don't worry about it, hun, call me whenever you need anything alright?"

"Thank you, Goodnight, Mitsuki,"

Once you hung up, Kirishima fully woke, blinked quietly at your obviously shaky disposition.

"Is everything okay?" he asked and you wished you had any concrete answer in your mind, but you didn't.

"Kiri," you said, eyes fixed on the ground as your foot tapped violently. "Has Katsuki talked to you at all in the past two days?"

"Um, yeah, last night," He answered, scratching the back of his head as he went to grab his bag, the bus nearing the driveway to the dorms. "He came home at like midnight, needed me to cover for him. Don't worry though, he said he was just training. Prolly wants to catch up because of all his extra work, ya know?"

No. No, because if that was the case why wouldn't he just tell you?

What the hell was he doing that he was out so late two nights in a row, the nights you were conveniently not home?

Once the bus parked, Kiri ruffled your hair, waited for you to walk inside with him. Before you could even move, you had to sigh once, just take out your phone one last time.

Just please let me know you're okay.

After that, you went inside. Went to your dorm. Shut the door. Didn't even eat or shower. You just laid there staring at your ceiling wishing you had the strength to cry or sleep- just to escape the too vivid images you had of Katsuki being kidnapped or hurt while at the same time Eri was going through both.

But just as you were about to break, your phone dinged twice, the light casting aside those thoughts filling the dark room.

When you reached for it, two texts appeared beneath the cracks.

I'm fine.
Be home soon.

***

Me:

Patreon updates for month of May:

- Opposites 5-6 chapters ahead

- Parallels chapters will start coming out in May only on Patreon

- There will be 4 NSFW chapters (4 parts each so approx. 30k words of smut) Jesus

- headcannons will be published 2-4 times weekly

- Posting a minimum of once a day

- Forgotten colors will be 1-3 chapters ahead

- there will be 2-5 regular (non-nsfw) extra chapters for opposites as well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
1.4K 49 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
5.6K 143 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
53 1 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾