alter แฐ i.midoriya โœ“ (poc rea...

By keikaminari

โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€... More

๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘
york bombing
memorial
2033
playground
time travel
mission
zodiac
rooftop
study date
self care
after school rain
mission out
babysitting
suck it universe
flower petals
letter
promise
favor for the future
tokyo lovin

stay

4.3K 412 573
By keikaminari

THREE DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION. Y/n and Midoriya hadn't spoken a single word to one another. It had been two days since he visited Hawks, and was waiting anxiously for y/n to suddenly announce, "I'm not going to America!"

But Midoriya hadn't heard anything from her. Did Hawks pull through with his promise? Because if he didn't...

Midoriya was making his bed for the morning, tucking in his sheets under the mattress, when he heard a string of quick knocks on his door. They sound excited, them rapid and strong.

"Izuku!! Izukuuuuu!!!"

Midoriya's eyes went wide, him whipping around to his door. That voice...

The boy stumbled over his feet as he ran to the door, swinging it open to reveal y/n. She was jumping up and down on the balls of her feet, her face showing extreme joy.

"Y-Y/n-"

"I GOT ANOTHER OFFER!!" She shrieked, skipping into the room. "I'm just so happy, I had to come tell you first!!!"

"Another offer!? From where?" Midoriya gasped, closing his door behind him. Don't say from America. Don't say from America. Don't say-

"From the Kanto region!! Tokyo Speed Agency!!"
Y/n held up her phone, revealing a lengthy email. "It's them offering me an advanced hero in training course, with publicity offered!! Modeling, commercials-You name it! And when I complete the course, I'm guaranteed my own agency!!" She exclaimed. "It said Tokyo Speed has an acceptance rate of 1%!! And they picked me! Isn't that amazing!!"

"Woah!!! That's insane!" Midoriya exhorted, genuinely shocked. Hawks managed to get her into Tokyo Speed!? They're one of the most popular hero companies in Japan! He's amazing!

"So...Does that mean...You're staying? In Japan?"

Y/n slipped her phone back in her pocket, sitting on the edge of his bed. She patted the mattress next to her, asking for him to sit beside her. "...That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

Midoriya plopped down next to her, y/n taking his hand into hers. He felt his cheeks rise in heat, the girl gazing softly into his dark green eyes. "Y...Y/n?"

"...I'm staying here in Japan. This is an even better opportunity for me than the one in New York! But...In terms of what happens to us...

I can't stay with you."

Midoriya felt his heart pinch, him cocking his head to the side with confusion.

"I was thinking, about how much you've done for me. All the amazing things you did for me, how well you treated me, made me feel loved. I'm so grateful for you, I truly am, and I love you more than I can put into words.

But I...I don't deserve you."

"Y/n-"

"I know, I know. You think I do deserve you, and that it's you who really isn't worthy of me...But I can't allow me to have you...Until I feel I've earned you!

I'm going to work at Tokyo Speed, and become an amazing hero, all on my own. I won't have you, our classmates, Aizawa, or my family there to help me. I'm going to prove that I can be my own person! Once I can ride my own wave, only then have I earned your love!

Like I said, you are my person. I don't want anyone else but you. So for that reason, I will grow strong! I'll become worthy of your love, Izu! I'll be able to make my own decisions!

I'm not saying you should wait for me though. I want you to explore your options! Date other people if you want, that's fine!...Really, I'm just doing this to prove something to myself...To shut the voice inside my head up..."

Y/n jumped up from the bed, standing in front of Midoriya with her thumb pointed to her chest. "I'm gonna show everyone that I deserve you! Then we can be together! Okay?"

Looking at her, for some reason...

he wasn't upset.

He was happy, ecstatic. She wanted to become her own person. All her life, she had been living under two circumstances;

Caring for others.

Or being cared for.

But now, she wanted to care for herself. Only then could she be in a relationship with another person.

Midoriya smiled, standing up from the bed. "That's fine with me...I'll respect your decision...But just know that you're good enough for me. You always will be. And I will be waiting for you-"

"But-"

"Nope!" He pressed his finger against her lips to hush her, y/n's eyes crossing as she stared down at her mouth. "I know you don't want me to wait for you, but I will! You're my person too!!"

"...Izu-"

"It's true...You're the only person for me..." I know this, because every person I date in the future, was incomparable to y/n. No one made me feel the way she made me feel. Though I had forgotten her when she left for America, I was always subconsciously using her and our relationship as the rubric...

She is my soulmate.
"You're my soulmate."

Y/n's cheeks started to burn, her stomach swirling with butterflies. "...Izuku...Do you mean it?"

"Yeah...I won't ever forget all the fun things we did together. All the thing you taught me. The way you made me feel." He cupped her face, bringing her close to him. "I'll wait 5, 10, 20 years even, if that's how much time it'll take for you to realize you're  worth my time..."

Midoriya leaned down towards her lips, before freezing. He quickly pulled away, slapping his hands over his mouth. "Wait! Can we still kiss!? Even if we aren't together anymore? I wanna respect you're boundaries!!-"

"Shut up, Izuku." Y/n growled, pulling him in by the collar and smashing her lips into his. Midoriya's face instantly turned red, his body tensing up at the first touch. Gradually is body started to relax, letting her have control.

"This...can be a farewell kiss." She muttered against his lip, tugging on his hair with want.

"NEXT UP, IZUKU MIDORIYA. A PART OF THE BIG THREE, GRADUATING TOP OF HIS CLASS!!" Present Mic announced to the stadium, family, friends, and civilians who came to watch the U.A ceremony watching the green haired boy cross the stage down below.

Midoriya waved to the crowd, walking across the platform towards Aizawa to grab his diploma. Graduating twice...Never thought that would happen.

His eyes shifted down to the ground by the stage, where his other classmates were standing. He locked eyes with y/n, who gave him a thumbs up.

Midoriya smiled, returning one back to her. Though her and I aren't together, at least she isn't going to America...

I've done it. I saved her from death...I've completed my mission!

"Zuzu!" Y/n shouted from across the school hallway, waving at for him to come over.

Midoriya, who was talking with his mother and Bakugo's mom, quickly excused himself. "Sorry mom! I'll be back!" He promised, turning around and jogging to y/n.

"Zuzu! I want you to meet my family!" Y/n gleamed, grabbing his wrist and dragging him towards her relatives. "I realized you never met them!"

"Oh, o-okay!" He stammered, nearly tripping over his feet as she hauled him towards the corner of the hallway.

"Momma! Matek!" Y/n shouted as they approached a young woman and a boy.

The woman was wearing an all black outfit, along with a brown hijab around her head. She had beautiful hazel eyes, and a beautiful smile.

As for the boy-

Matek!

"Mama! This is my...boyfriend! Izuku! That I've told you about!" Y/n hugged Midoriya's tricep, setting her head on his shoulder.

He glanced to her, his cheeks blushing as he referred to her as her boyfriend.

"I's a pleasure to meet you!" Midoriya bowed, y/n's mother grinning.

"I've heard so many great things about you!"

"And that's my little brother, Matek! Matek, shake his hand!" Y/n demanded to him, placing her hand on her hip.

"I've already met him! He saved me at the park!" Matek puffed his cheeks, picking at the nail polish on his fingers. "He said he came from the future!"

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Y/n sighed, pressing her lips together.

Midoriya's eyebrows raised, him turning to look down at Matek. Wait...So he still remembers my encounter with him at the park?...If I shake his hand...

Midoriya turned back to y/n, giving her a sad, yet tender grin. "...Y/n."

"Hm? What's wrong?" She questioned, letting go of his arm.

"...Take care, okay?" He whispered, before grabbing Matek's small hand,

and shaking it.

His heart beat in his head, a bright white light flashing in his eyes. Then everything, went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 22.5K 28
โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
375K 22.1K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
37.5K 1.3K 30
เผ„ แด€ษชแดขแด€แดกแด€ x ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ Started: December 26, 2022 Finished:
203K 8K 18
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡" __________________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โŠน . โœง . * . หš ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€* . ใ€€ โ‹† . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โŒฒ where two b...