π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Bugs part 3

3.3K 98 26
By The_Tomboy_13

"So you two are students?" The professor asked Sam and Dean.

Sam stood up placing alison in his seat.

"Yeah. Yeah, uh, we're in your class. Anthro 101." Sam told him.

"So what about the bones, professor?" Dean asked.

"This is quiet an interesting find you've made. I'd say they're 170 years old, give or take. The timeframe and the geography heavily suggest Native American." The professed told them.

"Were there any tribes or reservations on that land?" Sam asked.

"Not according to the historical record but the, uh, relocation of native peoples was quiet common at that time."

"Right. Well, are there any local legends oral histories about the area?" Sam asked.

"Well, you know, there's a..there's a Euchee tribe is sapulpa. It's about 60 miles from here. Someone out there might know the truth." The man said.

"Alright." Dean said.

~~~

After stopping and asking for directions, they got to a small diner.

They went inside, Ali looked around but was them pull lightly by Dean.

"Joe whitetree?" Sam asked an old guy who nodded. "We'd like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?"

"We're students from the university." Dean said.

"No, you're not. You're lying." How stated.

Ali giggled.

"Um, well, truth is—" Dean started.

"You know who starts sentence with truth is? Liars." Joe said.

Ali giggled again.

Dean looked over at Sam.

Sam turned to joe.

"Have you heard of Oasis plains? It's a housing development near the Atoka valley." Sam said.

How looked up at him.

"I like him. He's not a liar." Joe said mainly to dean.

Alison couldn't help but laugh at the sass her father was getting, the three men looked at her.

"I told you daddy, wying is bad!" She stated.

"I like her, too." Joe said. "I know the area."

"What can you tell us about the history there?" Sam asked.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Tause somfin bad is happening there and we gotta stop it." Alison spoke before the men beside her could.

Dean gave her a look, she innocently held up her hands.

"We think it might have something to do with some old bones we found down there." Sam added. "Native American bones."

"I'll tell you what my grandfather told me what his grandfather told him. Two hundred years ago a band of my ancestors lived in that valley. One day, the American Calvary came to relocate them. They were resistant. Calvary, impatient. As my grandfather put it on a night the moon and the sun shared the sky as equals the Calvary first raided our village. They murdered, raped. The next day, the calvary came again and the next and the next. And on the sixth night, the Calvary came one last time and by the time the sun rose every man, woman and child still in the village was dead." Joe explained. "They say on the sixth night as the chief of the village lay dying he whispered to the heavens that no white man would ever tarnish this land again. Nature would rise up and protect the valley and it would bring as many days of misery and death to the white man as the Calvary had brought upon his people."

"Whoa." Ali whispered.

"Insects. Sounds like nature to me." Dean said. "Six days?"

"And on the night of the sixth day none would survive." Joe finished.

With saying thank you, the three headed out of the small diner.

"When did the gas company man die?" Sam asked as dean fished his keys out of his pocket.

"Uh, let's see. We got here Tuesday, so Friday the 20th." Dean said.

"March 20th. That's the spring equinox."

"The night the sun and the moon share the sky as equals."

"So every year about this time anybody in oasis plains is in danger. Larry built this neighborhood on cursed land." Sam said.

"And on the sixth night, that's tonight." Dean said.

"If we don't do something Larry's family still be dead by sunrise. So how do we break a curse?" Sam asked.

Ali shrugged.

"You don't break a curse. You get out of its way. We got to be those people out now." Dean said picking Ali up.

Once they were all in the car, dean sped out of the parking lot.

~~~

"Yes, Mr. pike, there's a main line gas leak in your neighborhood." Dean said on the phone.

"God, really? And how big?"

"Well, it's fairly extensive. I don't wanna alarm you, but, uh, we need your family out of the vicinity for at least 12 hours or so just to be safe." Dean explained.

"And who is this again?"

"Travis weaver. I work for Oklahoma gas and power."

"Uh-huh. Well, the problem is, I know Travis. He's worked with us for a year. So who is this?"

"Uh.." Dean hung up.

Sam grabbed the phone out of his hand and started putting in a number.

"Hello?"

"Matt, it's Sam."

"Sam, my backgrounds crawling with cockroaches."

"Matt, just listen, you have to get your family out of that house right now, okay?"

"What? Why?"

"Because somethings coming."

"More bugs."

"Yeah, a lot more."

"My dad doesn't listen in the best of circumstances. What am I supposed to tell him?"

"You gotta make him listen, okay?"

Dean gave Sam and look.

"Give me the phone." Dean took it and put it to his ear.

"Matt, under no circumstances are you to tell the truth. He'll just think you're nuts."

"But-but he's my—"

"Tell him you have a sharp pain in your right side and you gotta go to the hospital, okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, okay."

Dean closed the phone.

"Make him listen? What are you thinking?" Dean questioned his brother.

He glanced in the rearview mirror and saw Alison. Something was wrong.

"Ali, Alison what's wrong?" He asked her.

"I not that scared, but I would be wying if I said I wasn't nerbous." She explained.

Dean let out a small breath of relief, glad nothing was seriously wrong.

"That's okay, Ali. You're staying in the car anyway."

"Otay." Ali said completely okay with that.

~~~
"Damn it, they're still here. Come on." Dean said as he cut the engine in front of the pikes' house.

Sam and Dean got out and started to the stairs but Larry stepped out.

"Get off my property before I call the cops!" Larry stated.

"Mr. pike, listen." Sam started.

"Dad, they're just trying to help." Matt told his father.

"Get in the house!" Larry demanded.

"S-sorry. I told him the truth." Matt told the Winchesters.

"We had a plan, Matt. What happened to the plan?" Dean asked.

"Look, it's 12:00 am. They are coming any minute now. You need to get your family and go before it's too late." Sam said.

"Oh, yeah, you mean before the biblical swarm."

"Larry, what do you think really happened to that realtor, huh? And the gas company guy? You don't think something weirds going on around here?" Dean questioned.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but you're crazy. You come near my boy or my family again, we're gonna have a problem." Larry stated.

"Well, I hate to be a downer, but we got a problem right now." Dean said.

"Dad, they're right. We're in danger." Matt said.

"Matt, get inside!"

"No!"

"Now!"

"Why won't you listen to me?"

"Because this is crazy! It doesn't make any sense!"

"Look, this land is cursed. People have died here. Now are you gonna really take that risk with your family?" Sam asked.

"Wait." Dean said making everyone stop.

They all heard buzzing.

"You hear it?" Dean asked.

"What the hell?" Larry questioned.

The bug zapper then started going off.

"Alright, it's time to go. Larry, get your wife. Sam." Dean said.

Larry started up the stairs but Matt spoke up.

"Guys." He said.

They looked in the same direction he was looking in and could see the swarm of insect quickly coming their way.

"Oh, my god." Larry muttered.

"We'll never make it." Sam said.

"Everybody in the house." Dean demanded. "Everybody in the house. Go!" He yelled.

He turned to get Ali, but Sam stopped him.

"She'll be safer in the car, dean."

Dean hesitated, he glanced at his daughter, then back at Sam.

They both then headed inside.

Alison was now freaking out.

Why did they leave her?

She gasped as the bugs flew by the car, she whimpered out of fear and grabbed her blanket.

Her teddy bear was in her bag which was in the trunk, so that made matters worse.

"Is there anybody else in the neighborhood?" Sam asked Larry as dean slammed the door.

"No, it's just us."

Joanie then came into the room.

"Honey, what's happening! What that noise?" She asked.

"Call 911." Larry told her.

She didn't move.

"Joanie!"

"Okay."

"I need towels." Dean told Larry.

"Uh, in the closet."

"Alright, we gotta lock this place up. Come on." Sam said to Matt. "Doors, windows, fireplace, everything, okay?" They rushed up the stairs.

"Phones are dead." Joanie said.

"They must have chewed through the phone lines." Dean said making his way to the door with towels.

The electricity started crackling and the lights went out.

"And the power lines." Dean added.

"Maybe my cell." Larry said getting his phone. "No signal."

"You won't get one. They're blanketing the house." Dean said.

Alison was now crying, she took it back about being scared, she was terrified.

She watched as all the bugs began sticking onto the house, covering it completely!

"So what do we do now?" Larry asked the boys.

"We try to outlast it." Sam said. "Hopefully, the curse will end at sunrise."

"Hopefully?" Larry questioned.

Dean went into the kitchen and got under the sink and pulled out a can of bug spray.

He came back into the room with everybody else.

"Bug spray?" Joanie questioned.

"Trust me." Dean told her.

Something then started creaking.

"What's that?" Matt asked.

Sam started towards the fireplace.

"The flue." He said.

"Alright, I think everybody needs to get upstairs." Dean said.

The bugs the started coming out of the fireplace and into the house.

"Go!" Dean yelled over everyone's screaming.

Dean got out his lighter and held it in front of the bug spray as he shot it out of the can, causing a big flame.

"Everybody upstairs now! Go! Go! Go!" Dean yelled.

They all made their way upstairs and into the attic.

Sam slammed the trapdoor just as some bugs were making their way in.

The ceiling then started to drop sawdust and small holes were forming.

"Oh, god. Whats that?" Joanie asked.

Sam and Dean made their way over to it.

"Somethings eating through the wood." Dean said.

"Termites." Matt said.

"Alright, everybody, get back. Get back!" Dean told them.

They all backed u pas far as they could go, and huddled into each other.

The wood fell in and many insects entered the attic.

Dean used the bug spray and his lighter.

Sam picked up a sign and held it up against the hole in the ceiling, dean pried it up with a wooden post.

Just then another hole in the ceiling started forming across the room and that wood fell in.

More bugs came in.

Dean continued using his bug torch.

A bigger price of wood fell in and it was like a bug tornado in that attic.

The can of bug spray ran out.

"Ah, Crap." Dean growled.

They all huddled together as they bugs flew around them.

"Look." Sam said as the bugs began leaving.

Sam and Dean stood up as the attic was now empty of bugs. They walked under the hole in the roof and saw the swarm flying away.

~~~

Dean basically jumped the stairs on the front porch and rushed to Alisons door. He opened it and saw Alison had covered herself up and hidden under her blanket.

"Ali?" Dean asked as he heard a small sniffling.

He pulled the blanket down and he saw Ali with tear stained cheeks.

"Oh, baby, I am so sorry." Dean apologized over and over as he unbuckled his daughter and pulled her into his chest.

"I love you so much." Dean told her.

"I wove you." Ali hiccuped.

~~~

The impala rolled to a stop in front of pikes' house where they were packing up.

The three got out, Ali having help from Sam.

"What? No goodbye?" Dean asked Larry.

"Good timing. Another hour and we'd have been gone." Larry shook deans hand then Sams and Alisons.

"For good?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. The, uh, developments been put on hold while the government investigates those bones you found. But I'm gonna make damn sure no one lives here again." Larry told them.

"You don't seem too upset about it." Sam pointed out adjusting Ali on his hip.

"Well, this has been the biggest financial disaster of my career, but..." he trailed off as he looked over at his son. "Somehow..I really don't care."

Sam started towards Matt who was throwing away all of his bug things. He raised his free arm.

"What's this?" He asked the boy.

"I don't know. They kind of weird me out now." Matt said.

Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, I should hope so."

Matt smiled then looked at Alison.

"Hey, kiddo, you okay?" He asked her.

She nodded with a smile.

Sam chuckled then turned and stared back to dean.

"Wait!" Alison squirmed out of Sams arms.

She turned and ran back to Matt, then hugged his legs.

Sam and Dean both chuckled.

Ali waved to Larry and Matt then ran back to Sam and Dean.

Sam leaned against the impala next to dean and it was quiet for a moment.

"I wanna find dad." He said.

"Yeah, me too." Dean said.

"Me fwee." Ali spoke up making the two men smiled at her.

"Yeah, but I just...I wanna apologize to him." Sam said.

"For what?" Dean asked picking Alison up.

"All the things I said to him. He was just doing the best he could."

"Well, don't worry, we'll find him and you'll apologize, and then within five minutes you guys will be at each other's throats." Dean said.

Sam laughed and Ali giggled.

"Yeah, probably." Sam said. "Let's hit the road."

"Let's."

"Tan I sit up fwont?" Ali asked.

"No ma'am." Dean simply answered opening her door.

"But why?"

"Because I said no."

"Why you say no?"

Dean gave Ali a look.

Once he buckled her in, he got in his own seat and looked over at Sam who was holding in a laugh.

Dean rolled his eyes and sped off down the road.

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.3K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
76.5K 1.5K 52
I wanted to bring this book back, if you don't know who alison is, I have a book called Alison Winchester, you can go check that out if you would lik...
27.2K 481 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
1.5K 24 16
a young girl named Autumn has two brothers named Sam and Dean and a bff named Cass. and one of those weird friends named Crowley. join in on her fami...