The Dekuverse

By anormalboi203

It was in the middle of the night when Aizawa tried to get sleep but couldn't because his friend Mic texted h... More

The Creator of Quirks
Kindergarten 1-A and B
Meme's Part 1
The Scarecrow
The Joker

Prologue

5.9K 58 23
By anormalboi203

It was a normal night for UA high school and it's students and staff, however one man was still trying to get some sleep and that was Class 1-A homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. The man couldn't get any sleep because his phone was vibrating with new messages, after a couple of minutes the sleep-deprived teacher got up and checked his phone.

Aizawa: "Who the hell is texting me this late at night..."

He sees that it was his one of his two friends from work, Hizashi, who was also known as the another teacher in the school called Present Mic.

Hizashi: "Eraser! Dude, you need to get up! Nezu called us and the other pro heroes for a meeting, he said that something has happen and he needed to see us! Me and Nemuri are waiting for ya!"

The tired man simply sighed as he proceeded to texted him back.

Aizawa: "Alright, I'm on my way."

Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag and made his way to the elevator but he grabbed Eri who was also sleeping in the room along with him, they made it to the elevator but Aizawa felt his phone buzz and looked at his phone to see a new message from his friend, Shino.

Aizawa: "Hey Shino. What do you need?'

Shino: "Hey Aizawa, we need to find someone who can take care of Kota for us, and we wondered if you can do it? Cause your school's principal called us to head into a meeting with the other pro's'

Aizawa: "I'll see if I can get one of my students to take care of him, not only Kota. But Eri as well, I'll wait for you at the ground floor'

Shino: "Alright, we're on our way.'

Aizawa puts his phone back in his pocket before entering the elevator while carrying Eri in his arms. He makes it to the ground floor and then after a few minutes, he hears a few familiar voices.

???: "Your feline fantasies are here, say meow!"

???: "Perfectly cute and catlike!"

???: "We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

???: "Full version!"

Shino: "Hey Sho! Long time no see"

Aizawa: "Same, but where's the kid?"

Shino: "Oh right. Uh... Tomoko, can you get Kota from his chair in the car please? I think he's still sleeping"

Tomoko: "On it!"

Tomoko heads to the car, while the others were still talking.

Shino: "Say... Who's that little girl?"

She pointed at Eri, who was still sleeping in Aizawa's arms.

Aizawa: "This is Eri. She's a little girl that we saved from the Shie Raid, she was abused in experiments done by the former member of the yakuza clan who was the captain and his name was "Kai Chisaki" who is also known as "Overhaul". He abused the little girl by poking her with needles and draining her blood to make quirk erasing bullets, it was very tough but we managed to get her away from their hands."

Shino: "My god... That poor child had to go through all of that but... What happened to the horrible man who did all of that to her?"

Aizawa: "We don't know. We heard that the police and pro hero "Snatch" tried to stop the League of Villains from attacking a truck that held Overhaul inside. They failed and the villains had Chisaki, we didn't know what they did to him. But after to the truck and they cleared out the fire, we saw that the villains chopped off his arms because he needs his arms to activate his quirk so now his somehow in a way... "Quirkless", after that they patched his arm and sent him to prison."

Ryuko: "Well I'm glad that he's behind bars"

Tomoko: "Hey guys! I got Kota now!"

She held the small boy in her arms because he was sleeping, Tomoko then gave him over to Shino.

Shino: "Thank you Tomoko"

Tomoko: "No problem!"

Aizawa: "Alright, I'm gonna head to the dorms. You can follow me if you want to drop Kota off"

They nodded and headed to the UA Height's Alliance, Aizawa opened the door to the Common Rooms and sees his green haired student awake while sitting on the couch, Izuku noticed his teacher in front of him.

Izuku: "M-M-Mr. A-Aizawa! W-What are you doing here at night?"

Aizawa: "I should be asking you that Problem Child, what are you doing up so late?"

Izuku: "I-I'm sorry! It's because that I was working on my homework assignment before I head to bed"

Aizawa simply pinched the end of his nose as he just sighed.

Aizawa: "Alright, I'll let this slide this once. But you need to do something"

Izuku: "A-A-Am I in trouble?"

Yawara: "Haha! Not at all young man. But we need you to take care of Shino's Nephew while we're off to a meeting with your school's principal, and he called all of them. From the top 20 heroes and the others.

Aizawa: "And not only Kota to take care of, but Eri as well. So can you do that Problem Child?"

Izuku was quiet for a few seconds.

Izuku: "I'll take care them, Sensei"

Aizawa: "Alright here you go"

Aizawa and Shino hands the two sleeping children to Izuku, he takes them but they Immediately clinging on to his arms while still asleep. Izuku had trouble to balance but he managed to stand as he sat back down.

Aizawa: "Alright, we'll be back. But make sure to get some sleep"

Izuku: "Y-Yes S-Sensei!"

Tomoko: "Good luck Kitten!"

Aizawa nodded before he and the Wild, Wild Pussycats headed back outside. They reached the place where the teachers were and he saw Hizashi and Nemuri.

Hizashi: "Shota! Glad to see you and uh... you brought the Wild Wild Pussycats along?"

Aizawa: "They came here because just like us, Nezu also called them too"

Nemuri: "Well we better hurry, Nezu is probably waiting for us right now"

Aizawa: "Let head in"

They enter the building and head up to the top floor and head into the door of the Teacher's Lounge.

Aizawa: "You said that the meeting that Nezu held is here?"

Hizashi: "Yup... Let's go in"

Aizawa opens the door and they see Nezu along with multiple other pro heroes like Hawks, Miruko, Ryukyu, Fatgum, Lock Rock, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Endeavor, Kamui Woods, Mt Lady, Cementoss, Hound Dog,Centipeder, Gang Orca, Vlad King, PowerLoader, Ms. Joke, Death Arms, Ectoplasm, Wash, Thirteen, Snipe, Bubble Girl, Uwabami, and Gran Torino along with Nezu and All Might and his friend Tsukauchi talking to each other.

Hawks: "So... Why are we all here again?"

Nezu: "Because something happened and I would like to explain, you see while me and All Might were chatting in my office a couple of hours ago. When a portal appeared out of nowhere, and a person came out of it"

The other pro heroes were shocked to hear this.

GT: "But that's impossible!? Me and Tsukauchi put Kurogiri behind bars!"

AM: "That's what we thought but it was a different portal"

Miruko: "*Thought* This just keeps getting better and better..."

Nezu: "Mr. Tsukauchi helped us tied the person up, so we get to show him to you. Tsukauchi can you bring him in?"

Tsukauchi nodded before exiting the room then coming back with someone tied to a chair and their head covered by a bag.

Tsukachi: "This is who came out of the portal."

(My P.O.V)

They pulled the bag off my head and I gasped for air.

Me: "*Gasp* God, do you know how long I had to hold my breath while that horrible smell was in the ba-"

My mouth then gets covered by Aizawa's scarf. While the rest of the pro heroes were wondering who I was.

Aizawa: "Who the hell are you?"

Wash: "Is he a villain?"

Naomasa: "Okay all of you calm down, and let him explain. Can you tell us who you are?"

Aizawa then lets his scarf go, letting me speak.

Me: "The name's Lord from what my friends call me. But you can called me, by my nickname Ben"

Tsukauchi: "Can you explain why fell out of a portal? Is that your Quirk's doing and what else it can do?"

Me: "Well... It's not a Quirk, it's more like one of my many power's"

Nezu: "Please explain"

Me: "I'm not an actual regular human, I'm actually a god"

Everyone: "WAIT WHAT?! A GOD!?"

AM: "What do you mean by that?"

Me: "I'm a being known as something called a "Watcher" it's a being who's like a god and watches over different universes and including your's and I got interested and opened a portal and well... You know the rest"

Nezu: "But, why did our world interested you?"

Me: "Simple."

I pull my phone out and like how Tony Stark did with his in Civil War, I flipped it down and a hologram projected from my phone showing the Image of Izuku.

Everyone: "Young Midoriya?/Problem Child?/Bone Breaker?/ Kitten?"

Aizawa: "Out of all the people in the world, how come Problem Child interested you?"

Me: "Because his journey in UA, is what I called a "Nexus Point" it means it's the start of you and your world existence in the first place and what interested me and how he became a little someone's Successor. In other words, the world gave birth to him, to give birth to itself"

All Might smiled at my words because Izuku was his successor.

Mt Lady: "*Thought* That makes zero sence!"

Nezu: "Fiction as it sounds, everything Ben says is may be true. But can you tell us more about yourself?"

Me: "Sadly I can not, I came here to do what I am needed for. But first I'll do what I am here for.'

I place my hand on the floor and the room slowly started to shift and it got a bit larger, then the chairs that the pro heroes where sitting changed into the seats that were in the movie theaters.

Bubble Girl: "Wow! That was cool!"

Nezu: "Ben, what did you do?"

Me: "I've shape shifted the room so you can get a bit more comfortable for what's gonna happen next"

I take out a big machine I then turned it on.

Ryukyu: "Why do you need a projector for?"

Me: "To show you the different dimensions for you guys, or in other words. The Multiverse"

I pressed some buttons on the machine and it started to search for a multiverse.

Loading... 20%

Loading... 50%

Loading... 75%

Loading... 100%

Multiverse found!

Me: "Now let me begin your showing of the Multiverse!"

End Of Prologue

(A/N: "Hi everyone! So this is the beginning of my Dekuverse book. If you like to request for different universes of My Hero Academia, then please put your requests here, cause I already have a few in mind. That's all cya in the next one!")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.7K 28
Nezu was going over student files, when a certain greenette's caught his eye. he went through the file and was surprised this child hardly ever had m...
4.6K 169 28
Izuku wakes up in a hospital, the start of it all. It was when he'd opened his eyes even though everyone presumed he'd never wake up again. Only one...
9.9K 306 6
After being told he can't be a hero by All Might, Izuku was upset about what his life turned out to be. When he has going to head back home, he heard...
731K 27.7K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...