A Melody With You ~ Saimatsu...

By aSilentPassion

A Hopes Peak Academy without despair? Shuichi Saihara and Kaede Akamatsu are first years at Hopes Peak Academ... More

Ultimate Pianist - Chapter 1
Detective Akamatsu and Saihara on the Case! - Chapter 2
Ultimate Detective - Chapter 3
Believe in Yourself - Chapter 4
Getting to Know You - Chapter 5
A Duet Together - Chapter 6
1st Year Ultimate Students - Chapter 7
Maki Roll- Chapter 8
Date - Chapter 9
Confession - Chapter 10
Pianist and Adventurer - Chapter 11
Training - Chapter 12
Tension - Chapter 13
The Truth Behind Your Lies. - Chapter 14
A Melody With You - Chapter 15
Relationship - Chapter 16
Short 1 ⭐ - Iruma's New Invention
Double Date - Chapter 17
To get the Astronaut and Assassin Together - Chapter 18
Short 2 - Shuichi's Love Hotel Event
Class Representative - Chapter 19
Shipping - Chapter 20
Our True Feelings - Chapter 21
Ultimate Hang Out - Chapter 22
Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa - Chapter 23
Short 3 - Meeting You Again
Hopes Peak Getaway - Chapter 24
Meeting the Cast - Chapter 25
Mr. Shirokuro - Chapter 26
Day Two - Chapter 27
Disaster - Chapter 28
Short 4 ⭐ - Pool Troubles
Investigation - Chapter 29
Our Class Trial - Chapter 30
Short 5 - Reality Dating Show
Our Getaway Conclusion - Chapter 31
The Calm Before The Storm - Chapter 32
Short 6 - A Special Present For a Special Pianist
Dawn of Despair - Chapter 33
Endeavor - Chapter 34
Only I Deserve The Pain - Chapter 35
Short 7 - Little Saihara
Short 8 ⭐️- Kiss The Girl
Decrescendo from Hope - Chapter 36
Crescendo into Despair - Chapter 37
Without You - Chapter 38
Three Words - Chapter 39
Goodbye to the Past - Chapter 40
Short 9 - Hanahaki
Moving On - Chapter 41
Cheating - Short 10 ⭐
Planning - Chapter 43
Before the Festival - Chapter 44
Practice - Chapter 45
Motivation and Rivalry - Chapter 46
Comfort - Short 11 ⭐
Sports Festival - Chapter 47
Class Events Part 1 - Chapter 48
Class Events 2 - Chapter 48.5
Unwanted Memories - Chapter 49
Unwanted Memories Part 2 - Chapter 49.5
Special Spot in My Heart - Short 12

Evil Organization? - Chapter 42

1.4K 24 686
By aSilentPassion

A.N: this chapter may be boring, I'm sorry. not much saimatsu. uhh, it kinda has to be done though so yea. after this chapter, chapters will be shorter and more fun. I hope you enjoy!

Perspective Change (Akamatsu)

I awake in the morning feeling well-rested. The past few days have been stress-free, unlike before. I stretch my arms with a loud yawn, reaching for my phone on my bedstand.

It's already been 6 days since Shuichi solved his case, and I'm proud of him! I kinda sound like his mom, whoops. I guess I shouldn't be treating him like a child so much, of course, he would solve it. He's become super reliable since I first met him.

I wonder what happened?

Momota was so glad to find out the news we got back together. The four of us walked home together and I quickly brought it up before I forgot. Somehow, he seemed more excited than I was... He jumped up and offered a hug, which I quickly declined. Harukawa seemed like she didn't care but I could tell she was happy. Dunno, maybe I'm just smart like that.

Just kidding.

We didn't really need to tell anyone else because they didn't know about the temporary break-up between Shuichi and me. I'm glad it wasn't longer than a few days, that would've sucked more than it already did. Of course, the others are glad that I'm back to my usual hyper self. 

Of course, after that Momota insisted that they go out for a celebratory workout session (though I don't know how rewarding that is) and he had no other choice except to accept. I can still remember him reaching back to me with fear in his eyes as he got pulled away by Momota.

I tiredly giggled at the thought. I pull my phone in front of me, my eyes slightly closed from my drowsiness, and sent a text to my boyfriend.

You: Good morning shuichi!

I force myself to get out of my bed, hobbling over to the bathroom to wash my face.

...

After getting ready for the day and hanging around (mainly playing piano), I finally check my phone to see if Shuichi's up. Still no response from him...

It's fine, he probably woke up late. Jeez, late sleeper.

Wait, isn't that pretty bad? It's already past noon. Hm... Wouldn't it be kinda clingy if I were to call him though? Should I call him and try to wake him up?

I cross my arms as I think deeply.

It'll give him a quick call and if he doesn't answer, I'm gonna assume he's sick or still asleep. I watch as the phone rings for his number.

...

...

...

...

...

Nothing.

He did tell me his ringer was always on so this should've woke him up...

No, no. He's probably sick! If he doesn't text back in another 2 hours, I'll worry then. For now, I'll do something. With a deep inhale to calm myself down, I rest at the piano to play some soothing music.

Until something slams against my door. Alerted, I stand up.

"Honey, get the door!" my grandma says, sitting on the couch focusing on watching the TV.

"I am!" I call back as I move to the door with trembling steps. Who would be that extra to open the door?

Another rapid amount of banging goes through, followed by a yell, "Oi, Bakamatsu, open up!"

Oh, so that's who would be extra to open a door.

I sigh as I open the front door. "What is it, Iruma?"

"Finally, took ya' long enough. Don't keep someone as beautiful as me waiting, got it?" she points a finger at me with a grimace. I roll my eyes as I peer behind her. Harukawa and Shirogane were with staring away trying not to meet eyes with me.

"What is happening?"

"...Sorry." Harukawa mutters.

"Yea, sorry..." Shirogane holds her arm with guilt

"Why, what happened?!" I was genuinely worried now.

"Well," Iruma answers the questions for me, "I gathered everyone here to check out a kickass invention I made, of course! Be glad I invited you!"

"She just wants to hang out because she had no friends before us." Harukawa refuted. "She went to each of our houses personally. I was a fool and told her my address and I guess Shirogane did too."

"Iruma remembers my address?" I tilted my head. I remember she came over a few times but that's only because she followed me home or something. Maybe she has a better memory than I thought, it would be fitting for an inventor!

"Yea... We kinda ratted you out.." Shirogane awkwardly laughs.

"I see.." I playfully glared at them both.

"Sh-Shut up, Hardkawa, that's not true!" Iruma cries. "But yea, check out this invention. I think you'd like it, follow me to my lovely abode!" she turned her heel and happily marched away, pushing Shirogane and Harukawa out of the way. "Let's get some food first though, I haven't eaten lunch and maybe it could fatten poor Bakamatsu's chest!" she laughed to herself as I groan.

"Listen, I'm not gonna hang out with you if you treat me like that! Jeez... Do you think we would want to hang out with you if you're gonna act like that?!"

She immediately stops in her tracks and slowly turns towards me. "I-I'm sorry..." she hung her head in shame.

"I forgive you!" I smile cheerfully, holding my hands behind my back. "Iruma, wait, I'm gonna put on some clothes!"

"Huhh? Hurry the fu-" she covers her mouth to stop herself. "I mean, uh... Please hurry up then," she yelled as I closed the door. Maybe by the time I get back, Shuichi will wake up. This can keep my mind off it, I'm sure nothing too bad is happening... He's probably sick and I'm overthinking this!

~Perspective Change (Saihara)~

I woke up feeling worse than usual and a killing pain in my neck. I would reach to get it but my hands were tied... Literally.

My eyes immediately widen as I observe my situation. I was strapped to a chair and I couldn't even move my body. There wasn't light except a single lightbulb illuminating on me. The room was pretty small and there were strange writings and things around the room... I try to shake my way out but it was futile. There's not much I could really do except...

"Help!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled with all my voice. It killed my throat as I continued screaming. "Help me!!!!!!!"

"I don't think there's a point." a calm voice grumbles from behind me.

"H-Huh?" I turn my head to see a familiar patch of green. "Amami? What are you doing here?!"

"Kidnapped like you.." he tried to turn to me but failed.

Perspective Change (???) (also a day before kaede's pov lol)

Ever since the week started, things have gotten pretty well between the classic lovebirds. Saihara and Akamatsu!

They're talking again and they seem much healthier, how quaint! I rub a tear from my eye in a dramatic form. So adorable that I could sob right here...

Not really.

Even Amami, the source of all this drama, seems happier than before. He was the same as always recently but I mean, he did get slapped by Akamatsu so I'd assume he'd be at least a little distraught! I don't really care about pressing him on it. He does seem emotionally better than before though for some reason; maybe it's because of my keen eye!

Because of all that, school has been just a little bit less depressing... Lunch is better with everyone here.

Though, things still seem to be awkward between poor Saihara and Amami. They didn't interact much in the first place, but seeing them both is horrendous. The moment the two see each other, they divert their eyes and walk away. Sure, they can keep a stable conversation sometimes but that's on rare occasions. I cringe every time I see the two try to talk.

I wonder if they got in a fight. Maybe they fought over Akamatsu's love and Saihara won! Actually, I'd imagine Amami would be pretty depressed so I guess that's not true. I guess it doesn't really matter what happened, the fact is they're annoying and I hate annoying things more than anything else!

Just kidding, that's a lie.

"Haah.." I sigh, intertwining my fingers behind my head. "Guess the Ultimate Supreme Leader will have to give them retribution for inconveniencing me."

Currently, I was having a very important meeting with my secret organization's most trusted members at my house. I leaned back into the couch, forming my lips into duck lips as I had a feeble attempt to whistle.

"Hey, Kokichi." one of my most trusted members raised his hand. "What are we doing today?"

"Wowzers, I was wondering the same thing!" another announced, throwing her hands up in the process.

"Obviously something extremely humorous and outgoing. Something worthy to go down in history, or at least listed as a petty crime in the news. As expected of master Oma." another adjusted the mask on their face.

Currently, I was having a really important meeting with the top agents of my secret organization. The name is a secret.

You don't get to know.

"D.I.C.E is supreme, ya! I want to cause more mayhem, ya!" the other smiled happily, hopping around.

Never mind.

I leaned back on my couch with a sigh. "I'm so annoyed you all gathered here. I didn't expect you to come, if you were going to come could you at least have brought something useful to me like a soda?"

"Oh no, master Oma... I've failed you!"

"Nishishishi.." I snicker, placing my pointer finger to my lips. "That's a lie! I appreciate all of you for coming, thank you for coming!"

"Yayy, Kokichi wants us here!" one says with a smile.

"Hey, guys. Let's strike a pose. You know, because we haven't met in a while." I say, pointing my finger up.

"I do not see the point... But I guess I will..."

(A.N: from left to right, these are the members. Ichimi, Niro, Sanna, Yonro, Brian, Kokichi, Rokuro, Nanayo, Hachiyo, Kunimichi. They all call each other by their first name because they're close, except one who calls Kokichi, Oma. This chapter is really long so you can skip the introductions if you want to the "I think we have a winner!" part.)

"Nice, that really helped give a visual guys!~" I congratulate them as I walk back, collapsing into my couch with a thud. Everyone else either sits on the couch or near the table.

"What visual...?" Yonro asked me.

"Nothing you need to know." I clapped my hands together. "Alright, let's start with the very important meeting! Ichimi, what kind of stupid things have you done!? I'm dying to know!"

"Stupid?! But.. I did a lot of good stuff!" she complained, faking tears. She quickly composed herself with a cough. "I tripped a bunch of couples walking down the street, it was funny! How annoying, public affection is!~ Though, a girl in red chased me around and I almost died!" she laughed, holding her stomach.

Girl in red..?

"Wow, great job, Ichimi! I expected no less!" I exclaim, complimenting the girl. She lets out a delighted smile, slumping back into her spot on the floor. "Niro, how about you?"

"Yes, master Oma." he adjusted the mask on his face. Despite us not really wearing a mask except when we were outside, he always wore it. I don't think I've ever seen his real face. "I was able to effectively inconvenience a local fast-food chain by shouting about cartoon references about a certain man that turns into a pickle. If I can brag, it was a spectacular performance. It's nothing compared to you, master Oma."

I congratulate him too as I turn to the next person, sitting on the floor against the couch. "Sanna, how about you? You kill anyone?"

"Yes."

"Uh?" Brian questioned her.

She slowly turned her head at him. "Dead."

"Great." I snickered.

"But Kokichi, I thought killing isn't allowed, ya?" Rokuro bit his fingernails in fear.

"It's fine!~" I hummed. "As long as she didn't get away with it!"

"Dude, what?!" Brian said in fear as he frantically looked at me.

"God, Brian." I sighed, shaking my head. "It's just a joke, obviously. How could you not tell? Stupid idiot." I rolled my eyes, he killed my mood.

Brian was a replacement to Goemon a few years back. Goemon hasn't been available since the...

Incident...

So we're stuck with him. He's like an unpopped kernel, except with an unpopped kernel there's at least some potential for them to become useful.

"Yea, Brian!" Ichimi chirped, putting her hands on her hips. "Be more attentive."

"But everyone else didn't know either?!" he argued but we ignored him.

"So, Yonro, what did you do?" I changed the topic.

"Nothing..." he looked down. "Sorry... I was busy... I was walking my dog ever since the last meeting..."

"Last meeting was a week ago." Brian pointed out.

"Yea, no shit Brian. Everyone can track time too, you're not so special." Ichimi groans. He turned to her in offense but decided to shut up because he knew what was better for him.

"Hmm..." I place a hand to my chin as I think. "Proper excuse, Yonro. That's okay, we can do something another time! And uh.." I sigh as I look over at the pathetic boy. "What about you, Brian?"

"I uh... Don't do that stuff, man. I'm telling you." he shrugged. "I don't even know why I have to be here."

I groan as I glare at the loser. "You're so boring..." I exhale deeply in disappointment, shaking my head. He simply scoffed and turned away. "Well, Rokuro, how about you?"

"Hmm, ya.." he places a finger to his chin as he thinks. "I purposely dropped chewed gum on a crowded part of the city, ya."

"Wow, that's evil!" I exclaim, pumping my fists in excitement. "That's probably the worst thing you could do, I'm so proud!"

"Thanks, Kokichi!" he smiles, rubbing the back of his head from the praise.

"Nanayo, what'd you do?"

"Heh..." she snickers to herself as she crosses her arms and closes her eyes. "I pantsed everyone I saw at town center in front of their girlfriends."

"I really love to hear it!" I laugh imagining the scene. Nanayo always seemed so proud in her pranks so I had no choice except to praise her. She definitely deserved it though. "Hachiyo, what'd you do?"

"Ah, my turn..?" he turns his head towards me. "Hmm, just tped a few houses, pretending to break, scammed a kid to get some free drinks, and managed to pretend to attend a school. Nothing too major this week." he chuckles, scratching his chin awkwardly. He definitely pulled off the most effective pranks but I have to admit he always acted so bland.

"Great.-"

Before I could even turn my head towards Kunimichi, he was already shouting. "Alright, Kokichi! You gotta hear what I did!" he put his hands in front of him, moving them up and down in a rapid movement to try and catch my attention.

"Yea, yea. What is it?"

"Listen to this." he huffed with pride in his eyes. "I managed to piss off an entire community of people by saying an unpopular opinion on Social Media!"

"Woah," my eyes widened in shock, "you really did that?"

"Yup!"

"I think we have a winner for the riskiest prank to this day..." I say, biting my thumb from my subordinate's willingness to do so far for the organization.

"Come on, that's not fairr!" Ichima complained like a spoiled child, waving her arms up and down in defiance.

"Dumb," Sanna added.

"Hey, don't be like that. I'll add you guys to the most important mission of the day today! With Kunimichi!"

"Hell yea!" he pumped his fist back in celebration.

"Really?~" Ichima jumped up in excitement. "Are we gonna assassinate the prime minister?"

"Hopefully." Sanna continued to look down at the floor.

"No, please don't do that." Brian begged.

"Yea Ichima, you got it right! That's exactly what we're doing!"

"Woah, really...?" Yonro questioned.

"Nishishi, that's a lie."

"Good one, master Oma. You had us completely fooled." Niro bowed before me, somehow I feel that one lie made him get more respect in me. Not that I mind!

"We're just gonna do a little bit of... kidnapping. You know, no biggie." I shrug before putting my hands behind my head as I slowly close my eyes.

...

"H-Huh?!" Brian was the first to interject. "That's illegal, right?! We can't do that, I mean, we just do petty thefts! Kidnapping is a bit too much, Kokichi!"

"Shut up, Brian. You're going with them." I point at the 3 people standing to the side already urging to go. Ichima waved with both her hands, Nanna stayed immobile, and Kunimichi was already stretching his arms raring to go.

"Yea, I don't mind doin' that! Doesn't sound too hard for someone like me." Kunimichi had a smug smile.

"Why do I have to go!?" Brian asked desperately. "I didn't even want to be here, what if I get in trouble or arrested?! Why are you even doing this?!"

"Shut up, you'll be fine." Ichima rolled her eyes, putting her hands to her hips. "Come on, I don't want to wait anymore." she gestured for him to come. Defeated, he dropped his shoulders as he went to the three of them waiting by the door.

"Okay, thanks for coming everyone! Today was short because I didn't feel like doing anything today except for this. Cya, try to end the world for me!" I waved to them all as they quickly made their leave except the 4 standing before me.

"Why do I have to come..?" Brian hung his shoulders low.

"Because I love you, Brian! I don't want to leave you out of an important mission like this!" I lean closer to him but he just pushes my face away.

"Whatever man. Fine, I'll do it.." he huffs. "As long as it's not too bad. Hopefully not someone you met at Hopes Peak."

"I hope it's a hottie!" Ichima exclaims, throwing her hands up.

"Hopefully weak." Sanna had no tone in her voice.

"Nah, it's gotta be a challenge so we can have some fun with this! It'd be lame if we're kidnapping a kid!" Kunimichi gave a toothy grin.

"Why are you guys so casual about this..?" Brian worriedly put his face in his hands.

"Alright!" I clapped my hands to get their attention. "Ichima, you're right, they're both hotties!~" I got out a sheet of paper with printed pictures of both of them. They gather around me to see the two and Ichima nods her head.

"Definitely hotties."

"Weak."

I proceed to tell them their addresses or where I assume they're going to be. Saihara typically walks home alone after working out with Momota at around 5 PM and Amami is usually relaxing at his house. He has siblings which is a little problem, but at least he doesn't live with his parents. I trust my organization can capture him without being found!

Maybe not Brian though.

We split into two groups to capture them. Ichima and Brian will get Amami while Sanna and Kunimichi get Saihara.

"Hey, Kokichi..." Ichima puffs her cheeks. "Why are we doing this in the first place? I'll do it but I'm curious, this is different than what we usually do."

"I already asked that."

We ignored Brian.

"Don't worry, I'm best friends with the two. They'll forgive me! And the reason... is a secret!" I laughed as I throw my hands out to the side.

"Fair enough." Sanna turned away as she prepared to leave. "Kunimichi, come." she forced him to come by pulling his ear, his back dragging against the floor because she was too short.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." he muttered before disappearing out my front door. Without hesitation, Ichima ran after them.

"H-Hey, wait up!" Brian reached his hand out and followed behind.

Well, now I've got to prepare for a place for them to stay meanwhile. Maybe I'll find an abandoned warehouse or something... But first!

...

I went to Saihara's house to explain to his guardians. Unlike Amami, it would be troubling if his guardians were to not know he's not there. I cough into my fist to prepare my voice before knocking on the door.

A man opens the door in a tanktop, scratching his back. Or his ass, I couldn't really tell.

"A kid? What are you doing here?"

"Yea, I'm 12. I'm here because Mr. Saihara said he'll show me something special..." I smiled cheerfully.

"What?! He said what?!" the man clenched his fist as he looked back into the house.

"Nishishi... I'm lying, of course!"

"Dude..." he cringed at me, putting his fist dow

"Yea, I'm besties with Saihara, I go to Hopes Peak with him... So we're gonna have a sleepover at my house! Is that okay?"

"Oh!" the man instantly smiled. "Of course! What's your talent by the way? Just curious."

"Ultimate Supreme Leader." I say casually as I look at my fingernails, slurring the leader aspect of the title.

"Wh-What?!"

"Yup, I'm sure he'll text you when I ask him to hang out. Thanks for allowing it!" I skip away, praising myself for such a nice conversation!

"N-No problem?!?!" he calls back with a little shock in his voice.

Well, seems like tomorrow is about to be pretty interesting! I need to set up a base real quick!

~3rd POV~

"There." Sanna pointed to Saihara, walking alone not really looking at his surroundings. He looked forward with slightly trembling steps. He seemed to be panting for air.

What happened?

They had no time to think as they applied their masks and approached the boy. He looked exactly like what Oma showed them.

Kunimichi, not sure what to really do, rushed at him. "Yaaaaaaaa!"

"Wh-Wha?!" Saihara took a step back in shock as he ran at him with a bucket.

"Idiot." Sanna sighed.

"Don't resist, nobody can withstand the ability of the Kunimichi secret technique, FUCKING STRONG PUNCH!!!!!" he ran at him with his fists but Saihara easily dodged.

"..Is this a prank?" Saihara asked as he tilted his head.

"Whoops, I missed." he tripped over and landed on the sidewalk just laying there. Saihara stared in disbelief but decided to ignore the incident. It was probably a rowdy kid that didn't know what he was doing, he didn't feel it was important enough to investigate. Though, his outfit was really familiar.

Suddenly, he blanked out as he felt something collide with his neck.

...

"Holy shit, you killed him!" Kunimichi yelled from the ground as he stared at Sanna who chopped him with much force.

"Alive." she threw Saihara's body at him. He yelled in fear as his immobile body collided with his.

"Oh hey, I feel his heartbeat! He is alive!"

"Come." she put a pair of sunglasses on Saihara to hide his clearly closed eyes and picked him up over her shoulder. "Get other arm."

"Yea got it." he got up from the floor and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "But damn, that was sick as hell, you gotta teach me that move! Maybe it'll be named... Kunimichi secret technique, FUCKING STRONG CHOP!!"

"Do whatever." she huffed as they carried his body over to Oma's house.

...

"Wow guys, great job!" Oma congratulated the four as they entered with their captives.

"I... I will never look at Ichima the same.." Brian exhaled and inhaled quickly with widened eyes.

"What are you talking about!? I'm still a cute innocent girl!" she poked her own cheek with an innocent smile.

"Okay, give me their phones." Oma commanded them in which they obliged. "Huh, Amami doesn't have a password... How convenient for us, guess I don't need to guess every possible password there is!"

"Woah, that guy must have like no secrets!" Kunimichi inhaled through his teeth in shock.

he went to messages and went to a GC called "Sibz gc" and tried his best to act like him.

You: hey guys, gonna be out for a bit. gonna hang out at my friend's for a sleepover. cya tomorrow. im turning off my phone now so behave while I'm gone

He was too impatient to wait for a message so he tossed the phone on his couch. He tried to open Saihara's phone and unluckily, he did have a password. Well, most people do but it was inconvenient.

He put in his first guess.

The phone opened immediately.

"...Password?" Sanna tilted her head.

"It was his anniversary with his girlfriend. Yikes, that man is long gone now." Oma mumbled as he went to messages and texted his uncle.

You: Uncle, I'm going to my friend's house for a sleepover. Is that okay?

He immediately answered.

Uncle: YEA OFC. the guy came over earlier actually, he seems like a fun guy. though a bit weird. have fun!

Oma was a little offended but ignored the rude remark. He also tossed the phone to the couch. "Oh yea, before I forget..." he walked over to a closet and pulled out a black outfit, tossing it to the four of them. "Put this on. Saihara and Amami know what I wear so it'd be suspicious if you wore the same thing as me."

"Woah, I like it!" Kunimichi smiled as he grabbed the outfit to observe it.

"Nice." Sanna nodded.

"But seriously... If you're not gonna tell us why, where are we putting them?" Brian sighed.

"Oh yea, I found an abandoned warehouse. No one goes there but it's pretty far. It'll probably take 30 minutes to walk there. I know you can do it though!" Oma pumped his fists with a grin.

"30 minutes?! Of just walking?!" his mouth opened wide.

"Alright, adventure!" Kunimuchi cheered.

"Wooo!" Ichima and him locked arms as they moved in circles, chanting 'adventure' together.

"Joy." they couldn't tell if Sanna was actually happy or being sarcastic.

"Hey, I got some eggs for the journey! Watch how many cars I can hit!" Ichima pulled out 3 egg cartons from seemingly nowhere, still spinning.

"Hell yea!" Kunimichi cheered.

While Kunimichi and Ichima were spinning in circles and Sanna stared at the floor, Brian drooped his shoulders down with a distressed expression.

"Kill me."

~Perspective Change (Saihara)~

Amami continues to explain the situation and how he got here, "I was resting in my room until a little girl entered my room and hit me until I passed out." he laughed. Why was he laughing in a situation like this?!

"This seems pretty bad." I mutter.

"Yea, I thought so too. Maybe it's because we're in a pretty dark and unfamiliar area strapped to a chair, I'm not sure though."

"Hey.." I grumble.

"I-I'm just joking." he chuckles. "I'm just trying to lighten the mood, sorry."

"..Okay." There's not much of a mood to lighten.

Suddenly, four people dressed in black and with some type of mask approached us. They turned Amami's chair so we'd be next to each other. He nodded his head at me in which I ignored him.

They just stared at us and... posed...

I was the first to speak, "Who are you guys and what do you want?"

"Death."

"Fun!"

"Anything that pumps me up!"

"I don't know why I'm here."

Their answers were all very different.

Amami sighed, "Listen, I can give you money if you just let us out."

"Amami, you're awfully calm..." I whispered to him.

"I've been in this situation before." he whispered back, not breaking eye contact with the people in front of us.

He's been in this situation before?!

I guess not now would be a good time to talk about it.

"We don't want money, that's boring!" the girl with twin tails put her thumbs down.

"No escape." the other girl replied.

"I mean... How much money we talkin'?" the blonde boy put his hand up to rub his thumb and pointer finger together.

"Kunimichi, we can't!" the girl with twin tails kicked his shin (and told us his name). "Boss's orders, we can't let them out!"

"Who's the boss? I imagine he's pretty weak if he's making his subordinates do everything for him." I yell out.

"Saihara, calm down!" Amami faced me but I shook my head. In this situation, maybe she'd accidentally slip her boss's name out from her emotions! She seems like the type of person to do that.

"Hey..." she walked up slowly to me with a scary look. I gulped as she slowly approached me with limping steps. "Are you calling K-" the shorter girl kicked the girl with twin tails to make her fall.

"Silence." she kicks her once she's on the ground. "Dumb."

"Whoops, I almost gave out boss's identity! Thanks Sanna!"

"Dumb." she kicks her again. "Stop saying our names."

"Sorry..." she mutters again before getting kicked.

Dang, my plan was ruined...

"Listen up!" Kunimichi clapped his hands together.  "We're gonna play a game... If you pass all the trials we present to you, we'll allow you to be free!"

"Like Saw?" Amami tilted his head.

"Yea, like Saw!" the girl with twin tails jumped up and put her hands on her hips. "Ah, I love Saw!"

"It's pretty good, though watching with my little sisters wasn't a very good experience."

"You saw it with your little sisters? How could you!?" the girl shouted in disbelief.

"Hey, they begged me to watch something scary. Chose the thing I thought would be the least gory but I chose the wrong thing."

"Fair enough." she shrugged.

"Stop sympathizing with the people kidnapping us, Amami.." I look down in embarrassment.

"My bad."

"Okay first trial! Brian, untie them while we hide." the girl with twin tails skip away as the two others follow behind leaving who I assume is Brian.

"God damn it... Please don't punch me or keep me as a hostage." he mutters as he unties our ropes.

As soon as I was free, I released my arms. It felt nice to stretch my hands again! I got up just to stretch my body as Brian helped out Amami.

As soon as he was free, Amami pushed him at me. "Saihara, grab him!"

"A-Ah?!" we were totally out of sync as the man got pushed onto me, I fall over as he runs away.

"I-I knew this would happen!" he runs off, hiding in the room where the other three went.

"Sorry.." I mutter to him, looking at my shoes.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I probably should've given you a sign.." he scratched the back of his head as he observed the area. "Where even are we?"

"I don't know.." I stretched my arm after being contained for so long. "Do you think they're gonna do something to us..? And why did they pick us..?"

"I don't know." he shrugged. "Maybe it's because we're Ultimates. You think someone's jealous of our talents?"

"Possibly." I put a finger to my chin as I walk around. 

"Do you have a phone?" Amami asks.

I can't believe I never considered that... I reach for my pocket and sure enough, I didn't have my phone. Why would kidnappers leave that with me in the first place, that was useless. "No, I don't." 

"Same. Don't know why I asked." he shrugged with a laidback smile. I ignore it as I approach the door they left from and twisted the doorknob...

As I thought, it's locked.

"Hey Amami, maybe we can barge through if we use both of our strength." I suggest.

"Alright then."

"1.. 2.." we line up at the door. "3!" We hit our shoulder against the door at the same time and surprisingly, it opens!

"That worked?!" I yell out in shock. I look back in the room and there was stuff laid around for us to examine. Did we just cheat?

"Seems like it." Amami chuckles.

Well, as long as we're out...

Amami looked pretty shocked too as he rubbed his arm to diminish the pain. We looked around and we were in another room. We tried to exit out the door but that was locked too... Suddenly, a feminine voice calls to us through a speaker.

"Congrats, you passed the trial! You didn't overthink and chose the himbo option!"

"Yea, we can't tell them that this place is super rundown and the doors aren't hinged properly!" Kunimichi cuts in.

"Shut up, Kunimichi!"

Those two from before...

"Fine." a bland feminine voice comes through. "New trial in a bit." the sound cut off as Amami and I sat on the floor to take a break.

"Do you think they'll let us out alive..?" I slowly turn my head at him.

His eyes widened as he awkwardly laughs. "Well, that's a scary question. Hopefully? Let's rely on that hope for now."

"Sorry.." I mutter out. "I'm just scared. I don't want to be the only one sharing this fear."

"I feel you." he sighs.

"Oh yea, didn't you say you've been in this situation before?" I ask as I look at him.

"Oh, that?" he laughs as he scratches the back of his head. He faces to the side as he explains, "During some of my adventures, sometimes there's gonna be a 'baddie' that doesn't want me to be exploring something. Of course, I explore anyways."

"Wow..." my mouth opens to release a noise of shock.

"Yea, it's not that big a deal." he shrugs. "I get lucky and escape, at first it was scary but it's practically a nuisance for me now."

"You get caught that much?" I ask with concern.

"Maybe around five times." he puts his hands up as he chuckles.

"I don't think that's a good thing..."

"Never said it was." he replies brashly.

"Ah, I was just making a..." I mutter before cutting off my own words, "actually never mind, ignore me."

It was still a little hard to talk to Amami. Out of everyone for these people to kidnap, why us? I know our promise together but it'll take a while for me to even get used to talking to him... He still kissed my girlfriend, after all, it's a little hard to forgive. I just want to get out of here as soon as possible already.

...

We spent the next few minutes in silence as we waited for the group of people to assign the next "game."

"Hey, bitches~." Kunimichi's voice comes through finally filling the silence. "Next game is ready! You can open the door, we unlocked it like 5 minutes ago, maybe if you were attentive you coulda escaped but can't fix what's been done. If you solve this trial, you live. If you lose-"

Sanna's voice interrupts him. "Death."

"Come on, that was my cool moment!"

"I assumed so.." Amami sighs as he gets up, disregarding me. I get up by myself and follow behind. As we entered the next room, we observed our surroundings. It was a hallway with a table in the middle a timer ticking down from 10 minutes. The voice came through the room as we entered.

"If you fail to disarm it," a feminine voice came through, "you explode. Well, that's a lie because we couldn't make a bomb so if you run out of time we'll kill you, 'kay?" the voice cuts off as we're left there.

"Couldn't we just... break it?" I say as I pick it up.

"Good idea." Amami picks up the timer and throws it against the wall at full force.

"That's cheating!!!" the feminine voice comes back. "Kunimichi, fetch a new timer!"

"Brian, fetch it for them!" I hear his voice yell.

"Guess it wasn't a good idea.." Amami mutters.

"Sorry." I reply with a sigh.

"You don't gotta apologize. It was mine for going through with it." he chuckles. I cringe in offense. "Oh wait, I didn't mean it like that, uh.."

"No, I get it." I narrow my eyes as I lean against the wall.

"No, seriously. I didn't mean it like that."

Brian walks in as he places the next timer. "Don't break it next time, please..." I almost felt bad for him, it seems he's just getting tossed around by the others. Why was someone like him involved with this group?

"How should we solve this, Mr. detective?" Amami tilts his head at me.

"Huh? Uhh.." I move my hands frantically as I try to explain to him that I'm not actually very useful right now. "I don't know, I'm not usually in these situations!"

"Hmm.." he walks to the timer and picks it up. "Here." he tosses it to me and I quickly catch it (I won't admit that I almost dropped it). "See anything on it?"

"Umm..." I turn the timer to its back and see some wires. "Colored wires. A red, blue, yellow, and  green one."

"Got any idea of which one to cut?"

"Nope." I quickly reply.

He puts a finger to his chin as he thinks. "Well, typically in movies it's usually the red one."

I awkwardly chuckle at his joke as I investigate around the room to gather a hint.

"Sorry, probably not the right time." he chuckles to himself.

"Amami, how can you stay so calm in a situation like this?" I ask as I observe around the room. He's always been a laidback guy but I'm surprised he can stay so composed in a situation like this...

"Hmm..." he hums to himself as he smiles. "I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm with someone as cool as you, Saihara."

"Huh?"

"You're the detective. Plus if you won Akamatsu's love you must be a pretty reliable guy." he explains, putting a finger up.

"Y-Yea..." I quietly reply as I walk out of the room back to where we were before. Why was he saying that all of a sudden? Not that it was offensive, it was just strange. Amami quickly catches up behind me as I enter the room we were first in. The timer continued to tick down causing me to stress out a bit.

"Nothing here... No clues for which wire to cut." I mutter as I left the room.

"At least we got 10 minutes." he chuckles.

"10 minutes and no clues..." I sigh. "It'll pass pretty quickly if we can't find anything soon.

"How about we explore the room the timer was in? We left pretty quickly?" Amami suggests.

"Yea... I just thought it would be too simple if it was in that room."

We made our way back to the room and look around. I checked under the table and on the ceiling but couldn't find anything. What could we even do, were we about to die?!

"Do you think we should just rip them all out at once?" Amami interrupted my thoughts.

"Wh-What?!" I yell out in confusion.

"I mean... It's not actually a bomb, right?" he puts his arms up in a shrug. "If we cut all the wires, the timer should stop."

"Oh... You're right. I guess I was overthinking it..."

"Nah, that's a good thing. Our lives are on the line. To be honest, it's pretty risky. I mean, it didn't work the first time when we broke it..." 

"No... Amami, I think you're right about this." I smile as I yank the wires all out at once. Amami and I's eyes wince in fear for a temporary amount of time in the chance we were about to die and...!

The speaker announced to us, "Wow, you actually solved it. Good job. Damn, no death this time." Kunimichi clicked his tongue.

"It worked..." I sigh in relief. Amami and I share a nervous laugh after the fear we had just gotten. "Thank you, Amami."

"Don't mention it..."

"Why do you want them to die!? We're not gonna actually kill them, right?!" Brian said with distress.

"Yes." Sanna replied blankly.

"Brian, why do you have to be such a killjoy!? Just be calm..." the girl's name who I don't know sighed in disappointment.

"Aight, next game. Move on, we unlocked the door again." we heard the click as the door unlocks. Amami and I quickly moved to the door to see if we could catch them, but we were too late as we saw them exiting.

"Damn..." Amami scoffed.

"It's fine. It's better to just survive."

"Guess you're right about that." he quickly calmed down to laugh.

"To be honest, I'm glad you're the one here." I sigh. At first, I wasn't that eager to see him at first but now that we've gone through these trials, I'm glad it's him.

"Why do you say that?"

"I mean, it's a scary situation. But you're so calm, if It was someone else that was freaking out I don't think I'd be able to stay calm."

"Well, I appreciate it." he smiles. "But, I don't think I'd survive if I wasn't with you."

"What do you mean? You solved the time puzzle."

"True, but we're not done with the trials yet. There's more to come and I'm pretty sure there's gonna be harder puzzles."

"Oh god... I still can't process this." I put a hand to my forehead in distress. Just what felt like a few moments ago I was relaxed but now I have to do something like this?

"Come on, we can get through this. We'll definitely survive. We have to." he focuses his head forwards. "After all... Our promise, remember?"

"...Yea." I nod my head. "We'll definitely survive and get out of here!" I yell out with new motivation.

A speaker interrupts our moment, "Hey, can you guys get going already? Start the next trial!" the other feminine voice complains.

"Sorry..." I mutter as I walk forwards.

"Don't apologize to the villain." Amami gently chided me as he playfully hit me in the shoulder.

~Perspective Change (Akamatsu)~

What am I doing...?

"Oi, fucking waiter! This dish tastes like ass, literally! You wipe your hole across these chicken and waffles?!"

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't know what's wrong with it!"

"Shit, I just told you!" Iruma glared at the waiter and angrily pointed at him. Shirogane tried to calm her down but failed.

Harukawa quickly kicked Iruma in the shin making her moan in pain.

"Ma'am? Did something happen?" 

"F-Fuck off!" she gets kicked in the shin again and moans.

"Why are you moaning like that?!" I yell out annoyed. "Stop disturbing everyone else and calm down!"

"E-Eeee! S-Sorry..." she shrivels down and continues eating her meal, cringing through bites. The waiter sighs in relief as he walks away. I happily start enjoying my pancakes (even though it was lunch) without Iruma yelling.

Iruma wiped her tongue and faced me. "Anyways, Bakamatsu... How are you and Shyhara?"

"I feel you ask me this a lot..."

"Ah, it's probably because she doesn't know what it's like to be in a relationship!" Shirogane suggests, putting a finger up.

"Shut the hell up, no it's not!" she protests with a groan. "Just seeing if you and Shyhara got to tier 15 yet! If I was in a relationship, this hole woulda-"

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there." I put my hand in front of her face to shut her up. "I'm not like that, I wouldn't do something like that!"

"Iruma brings up a valid point though..." Shirogane puts a finger to her chin as she looks up. I prepare to put a pancake in my mouth. "Where has Saihara been for so long? Was he sick? I didn't get around to asking him..."

"A-Ah!" I accidentally bite my tongue causing me to cringe in pain. Iruma laughs at me as I glare at her. "Yea, S-Saihara was just sick."

"The head made him pass out for days..." Iruma cooed. This time, I was the one to kick her in the shin.

"Well, if he was sick he was sick." Shirogane shrugged. "Maybe his love was unreciprocated for his lover and-"

"But I do love Shuichi" I cut her off.

"Aww, Akamatsu is so cute." Shirogane wrapped her hands together and put them up, drooling a bit. "Just like an anime girl!"

"What are you talking about..?" I giggle as I bite into my pancakes again, thankfully not accidentally biting my tongue. "Though, I wonder if Shuichi is sick again."

"Why's that?"

I fumble for my phone in my pocket and check my messages and yes, he hasn't responded yet. "He hasn't woken up yet."

"He's cheating on you!" Iruma yelled out in shock.

"No," Harukawa sighed, "Saihara probably got into trouble again."

"He does give me main character vibes." Shirogane nodded her head.

"What type of trouble...? I hope it's not too bad." I face my head down.

"I'm joking." Harukawa exhaled out her nose. "He's probably sick like you said. Though, I'd imagine he at least would text you."

"Yea, the man is practically drooling over your tits 24/7." Iruma cuts in bluntly.

"We don't need to worry about it. His phone is probably dead or something, we don't need to overreact."

"Good point." I smile as I poke my pancakes with my fork. Yea, I wonder what's taking Shuichi so long to wake up, but I'm sure it's nothing too bad!

~Perspective Change (Saihara)~

"Amami, this is horrible!" I yell out as the final trial ahead of us threatens to end our winning streak so far. We've gone through multiple so far and we're so exhausted, but with our teamwork, we somehow pulled through. We actually got along better than we have the past week because of all the suffering these 4 maniacs put us through, funnily enough.

But this?!

This is too much!

"Listen, it'll be fine!" Amami calls out to me from beside me. The past few trials have been getting slightly more difficult and actual challenges (compared to cheating on a break-out room and a trash timer). It seemed simple enough, we had to do dance dance revolution... It was easier than the other trials so we had a sigh of relief until learning we had to play on the hardest difficulty.

Amami was surprisingly good.

However, I wasn't.

My legs were killing me, I had to thank Momota for making me work out but even like this, it's too hard! The constant blaring of music and our feet tapping against the tiles filled the room with noise. To top off my stress, if one of us failed they said we would both die. 

Not really that fun...

After 3 high difficulty songs, my drowsiness took over me as I saw Amami stumble down onto the floor. There's no point anymore...

I might as well give up...

But then I can't see Kaede again...

...

I grit my teeth as I quickly kick Amami's shoulder to get him up. I hate how this was my only motivation, I felt like a middle schooler but honestly, any hope I can get is good enough! Any reason to survive right now is great. Amami tilts his head towards me slowly.

"Amami, we've got to keep going!" I raise my voice to get his attention over the blaring music. "If you give up now, we can't go through with our promise! You just said that, right?! Didn't you say you wanted to save your sister more than anything else!?"

I see Amami's resolve sharpen as he grips the backbar with force. He stands up and continues the song, luckily he hasn't failed yet... We just needed to have a minimum of a B rank!

"I was just taking a quick break. I wasn't giving up." he says with a smirk. I couldn't even tell if that was a lie but I'm glad he's trying again.

"This is so cool and all," the feminine voice of whose name I don't know interrupts us, "but it's a game of DDR. It's kinda lame if you put it in that perspective."

"Shut up!" I yell in frustration, almost messing up my rhythm. Amami laughs as we continue playing.

After a grueling session, we were finally done as we collapse onto the floor, begging for a breath. My lungs were absolutely killing me as my sweat drips onto the ground, I'd imagine Amami isn't so different from me. 

"Saihara..." Amami pants, he was on his knees and his arms were trying to stabilize his balance.

"Yea...?"

"To be honest... I think we were both avoiding each other over what happened at the party. Still afraid of talking to each other after what happened..." I nod my head in agreement. "I'll take full responsibility for what happened but... We get along pretty well, don't we? After we get outta here, let's talk more..." he turns his head towards me. "We can take the first step towards being friends. Feel it'd be more convenient if we were friends during our journey to save my sister."

"...Yea." I smile. "I was thinking the same thing." Funny how this horrible situation we got roped into made us closer friends. I guess it is true that tough experiences together make a bond stronger. We exchange a thumbs up as we continue trying to catch our breath.

"Wow, you guys did it!" twintail girl exclaims as she slams the doors open. "I honestly didn't think you could."

"I guess you could say they had rhythm, eh?" Kunimichi nudges her shoulder with a grin, snickering at his own joke.

"Dumb reference." Sanna glares at him.

"Anyways, let's get on the big reveal. Come on." twintail girl commanded us to move out the door as she swayed her arms forward. "Crawl if you have to."

I'm not crawling...

Through sheer willpower, we were able to get up and go. I really hope they're not gonna pull a twist and just kill us. That would suck, especially because we just established a friendship. I look over to Amami who had trembling steps, definitely due to the horrible DDR session we just had. I would never look at the game the same way from now on.

As we exited the room, it revealed the outside! We could leave! Suddenly, confetti comes falling from the ceiling as all (except Brian) gave jazz hands to us.

"Congrats." Sanna says blankly.

"Congratulations, you passed!" twintail girl exclaims, throwing her arms in the air.

"You did it!" Kunimichi crossed his arms and nodded his head in respect.

"...Good job." Brian said awkwardly.

"What's happening...?" I tilt my head.

"You just got pranked!" Kunimichi wraps his arms around my shoulder and points around the room. "Listen here, there are cameras there, there, there, there, there!" 

"Why would that matter, we weren't in this room until now. And there aren't even cameras." I cringe as I try to shake his arm off me.

"Yea, we don't actually have cameras but it would've been cool to record."

"Prank..? So what does that mean?" Amami put his hand on the blonde's shoulder. 

"We weren't gonna actually kill you." he scratched the innards of his ear with his pinkie. He looked at the earwax before blowing it off.

"What if we failed?" I ask, my eyes were wide open from this sudden news.

"We woulda' announced the secret to you. And let you outta here."

We did this... For nothing...?

Amami quickly changed the topic, "So is this like an official thing or just a prank from 4 friends?"

"Just a prank. We don't got big equipment to make it a show or anything but it was fun to watch!" twintail girl laughs.

"Don't snitch." Sanna passes a wallet to me.

"Is this bribery?" Amami chuckles.

"Yes."

"Well, okay. I accept it, thanks." Amami stuffed it in his pocket with no other questioning.

"Hey, that's my wallet!" Brian reaches a hand towards us in distress. I almost felt bad...

"H-Hey, please! I didn't do anything to you guys!" he cries but stomps his foot on the ground in annoyance. "Ugh, fine. Just give me my ID and the cards in there but you can have everything else."

Amami tossed his stuff and took the wallet.

"Your phones." Kunimichi presents them to us in a formal tone.

 As we walked out of the area, we heard clapping and cheering. Amami and I took one glance back before cringing at each other, why did they seem so proud?

"Do you want to investigate them further?" he asks me. "You know, because they kidnapped us and everything? This could get them arrested."

"Never. I don't want to associate myself with them ever again." I reply quickly with a shudder. 

"True." he lets out a tired laugh. "I'll call a ride home... Let's just say we hung out if anyone asks where we were. I'd rather not admit I got kidnapped. The amount of explaining we'd have to do..." 

Yea, doesn't sound ideal.

"Oh god, my sisters are probably so worried right now... Hopefully Hikari didn't kill anyone while I was gone."

"Oh god, I didn't tell my uncle I was gone!" I pull out my phone to text him quickly.

Turns out, I guess I did tell him...?

"Oh god, a bunch of missed texts from Kaede and a call!" I yell out in annoyance.

"Good luck." Amami teases me. "Just kidding, Kaede's not gonna freak out on you or anything. Maybe you can tell her what actually happened, she won't tell anyone or anything."

"True.." I nod my head. But...

 Would she even believe it?

~Perspective Change (Oma)~

"Kokichi we did it!" Ichima exclaims as she hops around the room. I found a location to spy on them so they wouldn't see me...

Looks like my plan to give them retribution was a success! I successfully gave suffering to them, befitting of an Ultimate Supreme Leader!

"Wowzers, great job! I'm so proud!" I exclaim with a thumbs up. 

"I can't tell if you're lying..." Brian sighs as he walks in. 

"I don't know, am I?" I hum. 

"Why did you even do all this anyways?"

"I already told youu," I reply in a tone that befits an angsty teen, "It's a secret!"

Who knows what my actual reason was? Hmm... 

Not that it's a big deal or anything what my reasoning is, I don't even know why I did it. I did it and that's that. Or maybe I do know, and I'm just not thinking it. I'm such a talented liar that I can lie to even myself! I take pride in this talent...

"Anyways, good work everyone! Let's take a walk back."

"Can we call a car this time?" Brian complains.

"Nah." I reply as I get up from my chair, heading out the door to finally leave this dusty place. I'm surprised this warehouse was already packed with these things for us to use, to be honest, I was getting worried I wouldn't have any fun events for these guys! Glad it worked out.

"Whoo, another adventure!" Kunimichi skips to catch up to me. He looks back, "Hey Ichima, I'm egging the cars passing by now, you had your turn on the way here."

"Eh... Fine..." she passes the egg carton to him reluctantly as he snickers. 

~Perspective Change (Akamatsu)~

As I walk out of the restaurant after brunch with Iruma, I get a notification from my phone. I instantly pull it out to see who it's from.

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): Sorry for the late response. woke up late today

I smile as I read his message. Even though it was so simple.

You: Its okay! Im glad ur up now!

You: Did you rest well?

...

Some hesitation for his response.

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): Yea i slept fine

You: That's good :)

You: Im out with friends rn

You: Im prob gonna still be revved out to hang out so in a couple hours can i stop by ur house?

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): yea, sounds good :)

You: Okay, see u soon! love u!

Shuichi (Ultimate Cutie🖤🔍): love u too

I hug my phone with a smile. 

"Yo, Bakamatsu. Hurry the ef up, we're 'boutta go shopping after this." Iruma scoffs, waving her hand to get me to come. 

Why were we even shopping...? Could it be true that she actually wants to hang out and is running out of things to do?

"Did you just say an acronym in real life?" Shirogane cringed.

"Shut up, you'd do the same!" Iruma argued back, rubbing a finger into her forehead. Shirogane slapped her hand away with a sigh.

"You can't even touch me, my cursed technique doesn't allow anyone to make contact with me, even if you did feel it." Shirogane says with a determined look.

"What are you talking about, again?"

I laugh as I catch up to my friends. "I guess I have a few more yen to buy something. Maybe a gift for Shuichi."

"Come on, just buy a gift for yourself for fucks sake!" Iruma groaned. "This wasn't even about Shuichi 'till you brought it up, you fuckin' dickhead bitch."

"Jeez, you don't have to be so mean about it!" I stomp my foot in annoyance. She shrivels up in fear as I roll my eyes.

~Perspective Change (Saihara)~

...

...

...

...

...

"Go fish." Amami places a card down.

...

...

"We're not playing that game." 

...

...

"Oops."

...

...

"I know I said you could play with the cards in the back but... Could you be less annoying about it?" the uber driver sighed as we played cards in the back of his car.

...

"Sorry." we say at the same time.

A.N: 10k words this time... I'm so sorry LOL.

I'm going to be real, I've had a lot of doubts in my chapters recently and my word choice. But I've finally realized why: I'm constantly comparing myself to talented writers and trying to make my writing style like them. I just realized RIGHT NOW DURING THIS CHAPTER that I prefer writing in my own style and I don't have to try so hard to be like them. Of course, I'm still going to try to have descriptive writing but now that I'm no longer comparing myself like a dumbass, I can do it in my own unique way. There won't be that much change for a while but I'm taking one step forward to improve my writing for you guys, so it's not so bland. Hopefully, it wasn't too bland but I'm improving! I can't wait to rewrite everything on a03...

Also, important announcement. I've decided that all shorts from now on are just gonna be canon to the story. I'm making a one shot book to be separate and posting the old shorts I had (uhh it won't be uploaded for a while because I'm putting my main focus onto this). So if you haven't been reading shorts before, you should probably do it from now on because I'm going to be rushing to the end of this story and I, unfortunately, can't waste chapters on cute scenarios I've thought of LMAO.

I'm going to try to publish a short idea I had tonight, but don't count on it but it'll definitely be out by tomorrow night (jk take that for granted because I'm not sure if my teachers will assign work),

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 6
Makoto goes to Hope's Peak Academy not sure what to expect. He finds himself making new friends and ends up dating his crush. He has a crazy stalker...
183K 5.7K 7
After Kaede confessing her feelings for Shuichi, he managed to mess up letting her down gently & told her he had a boyfriend. He ended up asking Koki...
292K 7.4K 25
You've been enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy. You hoped it would be pretty typical, besides the elite feel to it. But that one blonde idiot keeps co...
16.5K 448 10
Shuichi Saihara is scouted into Hope's Peak Academy and meets Hajime Hinata and Makoto Naegi. They become best friends and soon, Shuichi realises tha...