SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 060

5.2K 392 239
By page_sandy

« strict girlfriend »

It's been quite a few days since Mijin agreed to continuously date with the Park Jongseong whom she'd never thought that she would go out with...

Oh, how the tables have turned.

What happened to the strong woman Na Mijin who'll never turn an eye onto any of the disgusting men after her father's betrayal?

Had she given up all of her pride just because of her so-called stupid soulmate?

❝ Looking beautiful as always, Jinjin. ❞ Jongseong adorably says with his somewhat babyish smile that was starting to look angelic in her eyes???

It's nearly confirmed that she's whipped for him.

But what could Mijin possibly do when the bratty playboy was so wholesome with the divine visuals that could make any heart palpitate for him.

❝ I suppose you look the same, I guess? ❞ No jokes in Mijin's serious mind as Park Jongseong for real looked like a boyfriend material of all times.

How was it even possible for a human being to look that flawless? Unless god created Park Jongseong with better privileges.

❝ Eh? A compliment from the Hw-Na Mijin? I bet it's gonna snow in summer. ❞ Mijin furrowed her brows within the flashing moment when Jongseong almost mistakenly called out by her hidden surname which no one was supposed to know......

' Shit, that was a close call. ' , sighed Jay in relief internally as his nervous smile just cutely bloomed in front of the said girl who just sceptically squinted her eyes at him.

❝ Dude, you're so dramatic. ❞

How will she react if she ever comes to know that Jay already knows about her secret mask? Leaving all the unnecessary aside, Jay just wanted to make worth of his lovely impact to shower on Mijin's mindset soon enough.

To prove that he's not as toxic as she thinks.

Can he really succeed with it though?

-

Arriving at one of the loveliest places to date, Mijin lowered her bothersome sunglasses to observe the surroundings of Pocheon Herb Island.

The perfect spot for lovers to date-which was extremely cheesy for a sensitive person like Mijin who dislikes seeing couples being lovey-dovey in front of her eyes.

' Oh lord. ' , commented Mijin in mind as she could already eye a couple or two flirting with each other at the parking lot.

She just wanted to rip her eyes at this point or even bleach it with innocence.

Jongseong who just came out after fixing his pastel blue sweater caught Mijin being so embarrassed and disgusted by the view of a couple flirting.

❝ Why? Are you jealous? Or do you want us to be like them as well? ❞ The charming male in his chic glasses' question made Mijin's jaw drop as he cheekily snaked an arm around the girl's exposed shoulder cause of her crop top.

Flirty much.

The cocky grin that tucked on his flirtatious face made it so obvious that this punk was trying to catch Mijin up in a picky line.

But little did the complacent guy know, his girlfriend wasn't like any other ordinary lady to gladly fall for the one and only Park Jongseong's unique charms.

Mijin tilted her head to the left and greeted Jay whose attractive face was just a few centimetres far from her.

And yes, the sarcasm-flooded youngster didn't hesitate to step on Jay's poor toes with her whitish sneakers.

❝ Umm...did you hear anything? ❞

The suffering male didn't even have time to reply to her question as he's too busy yelping in the sudden pain that the girlie gifted.

Damn, what a strict girlfriend.

❝ Oh well, I guess it must be just the wind then. ❞ Shrugging her shoulders in a carefree manner, the proud girl just excused herself faster to keep on going.

Jongseong's charming face was now a scrunched mess as he kept on kicking his dear leg to ease the pain off.

❝ What a woman you are Mijin-ah.... ❞

-

A must visit ride on the rowboat was on Jongseong's to-do list as he couldn't wait to capture the dreamy moment together with Mijin's ethereal visuals both by his heart and mind.

The gentleman with his overwhelming visuals outstretched an arm for Mijin to grab on before stepping onto the unstable dinghy.

Mijin's sneakers weren't helping that much at all as the clumsy missy just had to trip a bit and directly fall into Jay's unexpected hug, which accessed their close faces to be dangerously next to each other.

Even the rower who awaited for them on the boat was gaining butterflies in their stomach while scanning the two soulmates who were romantically staring into each other's soul.

BADUMP

Mijin's rapid heart thumped so loudly against her unstable chest, which made the cautious girl concerned whether the goofball might hear how he's dominating power over her heartbeats.

It's impossible to dare lay a finger on Mijin's crimson heart which was dead to beat for others.

Jongseong somehow broke the record this time even if Mijin wanted to deny the truth so much.

❝ I wouldn't mind if you wanna fall into my arms a thousand times. ❞ , Jay with a devastating smirk says which only made Mijin be brought back to reality and breaking their somewhat beautiful eye contact.

❝ Pfft, never. ❞ , declined Mijin whilst embarrassedly clearing her throat as she felt like a thief who just got caught.

But Jay won't even try to complain cause the self-esteemed boy knew that he's irresistible sometimes if he must proudly admit of himself.

The girl awkwardly avoided gazing back at Jongseong's sexy eagle eyes which would unnecessarily just make her flutter nevertheless of the times she convinced herself to create a protective border in between her and her brand new soulmate.

The most beautiful part of the boat ride eventually came as they surpassed a bridge that was decorated with flowering herbs.

What a perfect scenery with the impactful beauty in the middle to add it?

Clicking the camera real quick, Jongseong took a perfect shot of Mijin for him to admire secretly meanwhile the girl's busily gazing at the natural surroundings which looked too artistic.

She was starving to curve her lips into a circular shape with a blissful smile so bad.

Park Jongseong's the only necessity she could rely on at this moment without Mijin herself even noticing.

Meeting along with his appealing smile from the coral lips, Mijin's empty chest was filled with an unexplainable giddy feeling.

Butterflies in her stomach indeed.

Taking the opportunity at its finest with the somehow beautiful being in her sight, the accursed female managed to control her joyful smile which contagiously made Jongseong smile back as well.

He did it at last.

He's finally the one to paint a smile all over the hidden angel's face.

Jongseong felt satisfied and appreciated for the first time for just being his natural self without favouring others.

The boy whose bizarre smile filtered all the gratitude stored inside him was glad to make one's pathetic life be saved up inside his hands.

Mijin finally surrendered to her stubborn self as well when she'd realized, she's falling for the Park Jongseong whose inner aura was beautiful on its own with no doubts.

And the little miss sarcasm refused to get saved from this love trap when her soul's uncontrollably sinking into her destined soulmate's charms.

She's sure of it.

The shooting stars heard her wish that night when she's cradled with nothing else but her own misery.

They sent the annoyingly particular and lovable someone in the name of Park Jongseong as a gift to bring her normal happiness back.

He's the only one who can grant all of her impossible wishes.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
509K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
156K 8.2K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
23.9K 996 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...