Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵

7.7K 205 48
By womenthusiast

My name is y/n. I've been working as a waitress at the Garrison for quite sometime now. This pub is owned by Shelby's Family or people called them The Peaky Blinders. Lots of people scared of them, well they're a bloody gengster.

Every night is a busy night at the Garrison. Especially tonight. The peaky blinders having a party to celebrate.. god knows what.

"Oi y/n give me more whiskey" Arthur drunkenly shout from his table.

I walk to his table with 2 bottles of whiskey and place it on the table. I bend over to reach the empty bottles from across the table and suddenly he smack my bottom.

I stood up and look at him angrily.

"Whaa?" Arthur said acting so dumb.

"You shouldn't treat a woman like that" I said.

"Or what?" He yelled and everyone went silent.

"Or I will fucking kick your arse and blow your head with my revolver" a woman's voice come from behind me. It's Polly.

Polly Gray is one of the Shelby. They called her Aunt Polly or the gipsy queen. She might be part of the gengster but she's actually the most caring and beautiful person inside and out. She's the mother of the group.

Even though she's way older than me, Polly is the only one that can make me nervous whenever she's around. Not even Tommy (the boss) can make me stutter or shaking the way that Polly does.

"Why are you defending her Aunt Pol" Arthur said annoyed.

"Because she is a woman and I am too" she said sternly.

Arthur spat and continue drinking.

"EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" Tommy shout. And they did as he said.

I slowly walking backwards and leave the table. But Polly stops me.

"Is that how you thank me miss? I'm not done with you" she whispered in my ear. Her voice sent shivers down to my spine.

"I-I'm so-sorry ma'am" I said lowering my gaze to the ground.

"Hey Tommy. I'll be in the snug room. Don't bother me if it's not something important." Polly said to Tommy.

"Alright Aunt Pol" Tommy reply, "and Pol.... Make sure you're not too loud. Okay?" He added with a wink and smirk. Polly rolled her eyes and grab my wrist.

We walked to the little room beside the entrance. This room is the shelby's room. They usually held a meeting here. No one can use this room except them.

"Go grab a bottle of whiskey and join me in the room" she ordered.

I nodded and grab a whiskey from the bar. And walk to the snug room.

"Come on in!" She said.

I got in. My eyes still glued to the ground because I don't have the courage to look at her.

"Sit!" She said sternly. I did what she said and sit beside her.

"Why don't you look at me?" She asked, "I know you always stare at me whenever I'm here" she said.

I look at her in shock.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I always catch you staring at me dear. Are you going to deny it?" She chuckled.

I look at the ground again without saying a word. My face turns bright red.

"Don't be embarrassed darling. Actually I like it when you stare at me" she lift my head forcing me to look at her in the eyes.

Her beautiful brown eyes getting darker. They're full of lust. She lower her gaze to my lips and then back to my eyes.

She lean in and pressed her lips onto mine. I feel the electricity flows through my whole body made me jolt.

"Are you scared of me?" She asked with a genuine concern.

I shook my head. "N-No ma'am. I-I'm just nervous" I told her almost whispering.

Her concern look turns to smirk now.

"Am I making you nervous?" She asked seductively and I nodded closing my eyes while she placed her hand on my thigh.

Her hand stroking my inner thigh. I've already feel a hot sensation between my legs the second I walk to this room. I'm pretty sure it's dripping already.

"May I?" She asked before going up to my center.

I nodded. Then she pull my skirt up slowly. Her touch on my skin gives me goosebumps.

My breath hitched when she reach my wet pussy.

She smiled widely when she feels my damp panties. She rubbed my pussy through my panties. I whimper.

"Take your panties off" she whispered.

I look at her. "B-but.. c-can we at least close the door first?" I asked worried.

"Don't you worry about them. They would never come here. Be quiet and act normal and you'll be fine." She said.

Polly take a sip of her whiskey while I'm taking my panties off. I put my panties beside me. And sit down again.

Polly's hand stroking my inner thigh softly and slowly went up to my pussy.

"Spread your legs dear" she whispered. I obeyed.

Her finger found my clit and she start rubbing it with a circle motion. She look at me right in my eyes and smirked.

I bit my lower lips to hold my moan. Her finger on my clit moving faster and faster. I can't hold it anymore. I let out a quiet moan, my hips starts bucking needing her touch. My back arched.

I want to cum. But this is not enough. I need more. But I'm too scared to asked her so I just whimper under her touch.

"What you want me to do sweetheart?" She suddenly asked. Feels like she read my mind.

"I-I want your finger i-inside me ma'am. I want you t-to fuck me! Please.." I beg.

"As you wish pretty girl" Polly smiled and slide 2 finger inside me and start thrusting.

I've already moaning mess by now. I don't care about my surroundings anymore. Polly's fingers feels so good inside me.

Polly going fast and I'm getting closer to my climax. She keep hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

"I-I wanna cum.. ma'am.. please can I cum?" I beg in between my moan. She just smirked.

"I want you to look at all those people, stare at them while you cum. They're all watching, they're staring at you as you're getting fucked by one of the Peaky Blinders" she whispered. "Cum for me darling" she said.

Not long after that, I reached my climax. I almost screaming but luckily Polly shut my mouth with her mouth.

She kissed me passionately while I ride down my orgasm. After I'm done, she pulled her fingers out and bring it to my mouth.

I lick her fingers clean.

"Good girl" she praised me. I blushed.

Polly light her cigarette and smoke.

"Miss Gray" I said quietly. She turn her face and look at me.

"C-Can I please you?" I don't know what I was thinking right now. I feel some instant regret after saying that.

She didn't say anything, she just furrow her eyebrows giving me a question look.

"I-..I'm sorry Ma'am. I don't know why I'm asking you that. I.. I just I-"

"Yes you can" she cut me off.

Without further thinking I glide down under the table and kneel between her legs. She raised her eyebrows but not complaining.

She understand what I was going to do. She spreads her legs and pull her skirt up so I have a total access to her core.

I pull her panties aside. I could see her pussy glistening. "Of fuck!" She gasped as I licked her sweet lips up and down, taking in the wetness of her pussy.

I parted her lips with my tongue and start licking her folds. She let out a soft moan. When suddenly..

"Aunt Pol.." A man voice coming from the door.

Polly glare at the door. Her annoyed face really visible right now. She hold me down by my head so I'm not moving.

"What do you want Tommy?" She asked a bit angry.

"Where's y/n. I thought she's with you" he asked.

Since the table was big and the lights was dimmed no one could see me under the table.

"What do you want from her?" Polly asked.

"I need her help." Tommy said

"I told you not to bother me unless it's important. Y/n is busy. She can't talk right now. Now GO!" Polly command.

I could hear a footsteps moving away from the room. Polly look down at me.

"Continue" she said and smirk.

I lick her fold again. And Polly started to grind against my mouth as she moved closer to the edge of the seat for me to be able to eat her out.

I move my tongue to her entrance and start pushing it in and out, my hand gripping onto her hips, making her move with me. Polly's fingers losing themselves into my hair. She throws her head backwards as she moaned silently.

Polly keep riding on my tongue. Her legs were shaking as my tongue moved to her clit, playing with it, twirling it around, and sucking it.

"Put your fingers in me." She ordered. I plunged three fingers inside her. She jolted at first but quickly adjust herself to my fingers.

With my tongue still playing on her clit and my fingers thrusting her hole, it sending her to the edge. I fastened my pace. Then curled my fingers inside her and attacking her g-spot.

Polly's movement become more unstable and her legs shaking uncontrollably. She's about to cum very soon.

And I was right. Her back arched and her grasp on my hair tightened. She hit her climax. I keep doing what I do until she finished.

I pulled out my fingers slowly. I licked my fingers and her pussy clean. I look up at her. She smiled with satisfaction in her eyes.

I got up and try to reach my panties but Polly quickly grab it.

"This. I want to keep this" She said holding up my panties.

"But.. why?? for what??" I frowned.

"As a souvenir" she chuckled.

"You don't have to keep it. If you miss me, just come here and I will fuck you until you screamed" I mumbled.

Polly look at me in surprise. "I like your confidence" she said and laughed. I blushed.

Polly handed me a glass and pour whiskey on it.

"Drink. Tommy will need your help. I know it's going to be dangerous but I'll made sure he wouldn't hurt you" she said.

I nodded and sip the drink.

A/N
Special chapter for @rnsowbhdudlyxjtc who requested polly smut. I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.9K 49
{Slow updates} all information on the first page❤️ Please remember it's a fanfic! All scenarios only exist in my mind! Thank you darlings🤍
548K 13.6K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...
96.8K 2.5K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...
6.5K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...