deadlier

By Jackiejones1001

When Anastasia and Liam Kingsley were taken, they were severely injured but not dead. The French mafia kept t... More

aesthetics
1 | i wish i were dead
2 | sick bastards
3 | killing kids
4 | escape
5 | meeting the kingsleys
6 | ex or not
7 | interrupted
8 | nighmare
9 | clues
10 | ex
11 | broken vagina
12 | bad odor
13 | dead family
14 | mystery
15 | surprise
16 | italian don
17 | confessions of a dead man
18 | fire
19 | babysitter
21 | Parker
22 | virgin eyes
23 | favorite brother
24 | orphans
25 | monster
26 | trouble
27 | kids
28 | truth

20 | hypnophobia

30.9K 804 621
By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I woke up to two little boys jumping and making noise.

Even if they were trying not to make any.

I easily woke up since I lived with my aunt and uncle. They didn't keep a lock on the door so they could come in anytime they wanted. They usually barged in a midnight or early in the morning so until I was 12, I was the lightest sleeper ever.

I begin being a light sleeper when I was in France. If we didn't wake up on time, we get more beatings and more people rape us.

Liam could not wake up.

At all.

It normally took me like three punches to the ribs to wake him up.

The worse part was that I became Hypnophobic.

I was hypnophobic when I was six, I started to get nightmares. They were more like memories cause they were so real. They never stopped but if I was lucky, I wouldn't get them and I often took sleeping pills to help lower the intensity.

Now, sleeping pills didn't help.

I couldn't sleep at all unless someone was next to me. The memories eat me alive. I needed to have someone next to me, someone to differentiate between the memories and the real world.

Liam was a lucky bitch and the most he had was nightmares once a week.

To say I was jealous was a understatement.

I peaked my eyes open to see Adonis and Atlas giggling as they tiptoed towards me, markers in their hands.

Really?

I waited until they were close enough to jump scare them, watching them scream as they tripped over themselves as I scoffed.

"You can't prank me." I scoffed as they pouted, arms crossed as they sat next to me. "I mean, I haven't been in the real world in years but I still know how to prank people. I think."

"Let's prank uncle Louis because he always pranks us and it's tiring." Adonis smirked at the thought, swiping his hands together like a evil villain.

"Alright, it's-," I took a quick peek at the clock on the wall and surprisingly looked at the two five year olds. "How did you guys wake up at 6 am?" I looked at them as if they were aliens.

They shrugged and looked at the clock and the back at me. Together they stared, "Do you have a plan?"

Well, that's not creepy.

"Yea. Well first we have to get ready. What time does your uncle Louis normally wake up at?" I asked, getting off my ass and walking to the kitchen to look for some good food to make.

"Normally, he wakes up at 7:30 for school but since he's staying home for a while maybe the same time as weekends so, 12?" Atlas' cute baby voice said as I heard the padding of two small feet against the kitchen marble floors.

"Okay. We gotta work fast. What do we wanna eat?" I turned towards them as they jumped in my face.

"Ice-Cream!"

"Okay. We'll have ice-cream later but for now, we can eat..." I bargained as I find a box of Fruity Pebbles. "Fruity pebbles!"

They just jumped up more, squealing at the box that was in the air.

We quickly ate and left the cleaning for Adrian in 15 minutes.

I hate washing dishes.

-

We were finally dressed, I was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white tank top and a black leather jacket from Adrians wardrobe paired with some black Doc martens as the boys wore almost the same thing.

Damn, the genes are on fire.

No pun intended.

I grabbed the new phone and saw it was almost 7 so we ran to the see what car we were going to use.

"That one!" Atlas and Adonis both pointed to different cars. Adonis pointed to a red corvette and Atlas pointed to a black Aston Martin.

I still can't drive the best.

"Children, we are taking the Lykan HyperSport." I smirked, looking at the car that only 7 people owned.

They looked sad until they saw I was going to the beautiful black car with diamonds in the LED headlights.

I'm gonna be in trouble.

"Auntie, Adri said that we can't even breathe near that car!" They said as horror took over their cute little facial expressions.

"Well, I don't give a shit." I said, later realizing I cussed in front of my 5 year old nephews.

"Don't ever say that!" I scolded as I looked at them.

"Say what, shit?" They evilly smiled as I clenched my hands and jaw in annoyance.

"Say it again and no more pranks on uncle Louis." I raised a brow as their face morphed into a sorry expression.

That's what I thought.

"Fine!" They frowned as I looked around for the car keys, of course he wouldn't put them where anyone can find them.

Where would Adrian put his favorite cars' keys?

I groaned in annoyance as I realized that he didn't keep them in the garage.

But I really want to use that car.

I smirked as I realized it was probably in Adrian's desk.

But, he was already awake and most likely working.

I smirked as I realized that It would probably take some time but, it could work.

"Boys, I'm gonna fetch the keys and you guys can watch tv in the living room. By any circumstance, do not come upstairs." I gave them pointed look as I turned on the tv, running up to the office.

"What do you want?" He raised a brow as I rolled my eyes, taking in his appearance of just a white shirt, rolled up sleeves to see his tattooed, veiny forearms and hands as his brown hair was messed up.

"Who said I wanted anything?" I question, going closer to his black desk.

"Your smile," He scoffed, dropping his pencil as I sat in his lap, his arms encircling my waist, my arms around his neck.

"I'm always smiling," I look offended at the fake statement, kissing his neck as he moaned lowly, his arms tightening around my waist and going lower to my ass.

"I don't like liars, detka." He growled in my ear, gripping my thighs as he kissed my neck harshly.

I love his tongue.

I just moaned in response, loving the feeling of his erection through my jeans and his pants.

A few seconds of enjoying the pleasure, I focused again as I realized the kids were probably bored by now.

I stealthily put my hands on the desk, feeling the cool metal, trying to find the knobs that open up the drawer.

I started grinding on his dick, distracting him from the fact that my arms weren't on him anymore as he made low noises, my hands finally finding the small knobs.

I quietly opened the drawer, feeling things from knives to guns, burner phones owned other stuff and I almost didn't realize when I touched the keys but the cold metal and plastic combination made me realize, I checked the imprint again, making sure it was the same as the one on the car as I stuffed the keys into my jacket pocket, moaning louder as I grinder harder, closing the cabinet fast.

"Shit! The cookies. I'm sorry for the blue balls but I gotta go. Don't want another Kingsley dead or in a coma." I joked, hurriedly leaving the office, closing the door fast, running down stairs.

"Auntie Ana, it's about time." The boys groaned in unison, getting off the couch and into the garage.

"Whatever, let's go already!" I said as I saw the time was already 7:11.

"Fine, but fix your hair." Donny scoffed as Atlas nodded in agreement.

"And there's something purple on your neck." Atlas added as I looked in the mirror to see hickeys that my leech of a boyfriend gave to me.

If they were Eli's kids, they would've been dead.

I took my hair out, covering my hickeys up with it as I smirked while pressed the button to turn open the garage, getting into the drivers seat, as the boys sat in the passengers seat.

Was this dangerous?

Yes.

Did we care?

Yes and no.

I turned on the engine as I saw the boys buckled up, reversing into the huge driveway.

This was gonna be fun.

-

This was not fun.

The boys were almost on the verge of tears from seeing me run over a dude with a beer bottle.

In my defense, he was jaywalking.

"You guys are dreaming. There's no person. Trust me." I lied, parking into the huge market's driveway.

"N-no, b-but we s-s-saw the b-big, o-old man." Atlas whimpered, wiping his in shed tears, hugging his twin brother.

"And I saw nothing. You guys need glasses or something?" I scoffed, unlocking the car doors. "I swear on god, I didn't see anything and so didn't you."

It was a good thing i didn't believe in god.

They wiped their tears, shaking the bad memories away, unbuckling their seatbelts as I internally smirked, putting out my phone.

I had to erase all evidence so I hacked into all camera systems and deleted that footage that we were on the roads. The police couldn't do anything anyways, they were ruled by the Russian mafia and some by the American mafia.

I quickly sent Liam a text, telling him there was a dead body and he replied with a 'whatever, idiot' and 'try and come to uncle Brax's home as fast as you can'.

"Auntie, we need to hurry." Adonis whined, acting as if he was wasn't crying a few minutes ago.

"Fine, let's go, crybaby's." I smirked at their reactions, getting out of the car and locking it.

"We are not!" The stomped, faces turning red.

This was pure comedy. They look like 'anger' from inside out but cute.

"Whatever, let's hurry up so uncle Liam can stop being a pain in the ass." I said as they ran to the front of the door.

"You're a pain in the ass." I heard one of the boys say.

"Stop saying what I say!" I snarled at them as they said a small 'sorry'. "Now, let's hurry,"

"Wait for us! Our legs aren't as big as yours!" Adonis whined as Atlas came next to me, out of breath.

"Let's get this pretty glitter!" Atlas grabbed the pink glitter, and threw it into the cart as Adonis added light green glitter.

"Get some orange and black glitter. It'll make it uglier!" I yelled to the kids as I rolled on the cart, my feet on the lower bar, my hands in the air, grabbing the handle in time so I don't crash in the cans of black beans, swerving to the next arts and crafts isle.

"Oh! Let's get the stickers! They have princesses and princes! We can put them all over his room Donny!" Atlas giggles, putting more than ten packs of glittery stickers into the cart as Adonis followed his vision and smirked, grabbing more.

"Guys! Look clown stickers, go get them!" I chuckled, sliding the cart to the rainbow clown stickers, glitter on the hats as the red noses were fuzzy.

"Hey! Keep it dow-" A male teenagers voice came through stopping when he looked at me.

"Hey baby, I'm Tristan," The 5'6 light blonde haired boy with tan skin came into view wearing the red employee uniform. He looked like he got a really bad spray tan. He had a scrawny build, Adonis and Atlas had more muscles.

I was gonna shoot him.

The kids came into view, "Whoa, you have kids? Never mind, I don't wanna fuck you." The little boy backed up, staring at the three of us as if we were aliens.

"Boy, who would want to in the first place?" I scoffed, gripping the knife in my pocket, not wanting to use it in front of the kids.

"Everyone," he scoffed, cockily folding his hands.

"Boy, I don't think so. You look nasty, sound nasty too, probably are nasty. I think your a virgin." I rolled my eyes at his false accusations.

He looked offended, "Whatever, your not hot and probably are a whore."

"Oh, so it fine for you to fuck 'everyone' but for a girl it's offensive, right? It doesn't matter about my body count dick head nor does anyone else's. I didn't call you a whore. I doesn't fucking matter. But, what does matter is your life, so, you let us pick up whatever we want and I don't kill you." I whispered the end so only he heard, moving the jacket just enough so that he could see the knife not the gun I had.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry," he moved out of the isle as I turned back to the kids who had their jaws and fists clenched.

They're so cute when they're angry.

"Alright let's finish shopping! Everything free!" I cheered, grabbing more unicorn glitter stickers.

"I'm going to tell Uncle Adrian about him," Atlas spat, stomping his foot.

AN

Sorry for taking a while, hope you enjoyed!

Which twin do you like better?

Also Tristan is an ass.

I also feel really bad that Anastasia has a fear of sleeping:(

At least she gets to spend time with Adrian at night ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 79.4K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
193K 6.5K 34
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
145K 2.6K 67
The Twins Bella and Luna were kidnapped by there aunt when they were 1years old. Abused over 4 years by there aunt,oncle and his friends and sold to...