𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 || 𝐇𝐚𝐫...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 5
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 10
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 12
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 13
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 14
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 15
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 17
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 18

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 7

1.7K 41 5
By _min_monrach_

TW - Lots of swearing

Elizabeth walked in the common room fuming and clenching her fists "Beth you okay?" Ethan asked but she just ignored him and went straight to the girls dorm room, Chloe and Sidney came in shortly.

"Is Eli on her period or something?" Blake asked as he sat down next to Ethan but got smacked on the back of the head by Chloe.

"No she's not her period Blake! The photograph session didn't go as planned mostly when Rita Skeeter asked to interview Harry and Elizabeth, she kind of snapped at Rita and she almost slapped her if it wasn't for Harry stopping her" Chloe explained.

"What did she say that Elizabeth snapped at her and almost slapped her?" Reggie asked looking up from his homework, Chloe sighed softly "We're not sure, she didn't speak to us when we tried asking her" Sidney replied.

"What about Harry? Did you guys try asking him?" Blake asked but the two girls only shook their heads "I'll go check on Beth" Ethan added, getting up from the couch, Chloe was going to say something but Reggie shook his head at her.

Ethan went up to the girls dorm room, Harry walked in shortly with Hermione following behind him "Potter! The guy we're looking for!" Blake announced getting everyone's attention in the common room, Chloe smacked him again on the back of the head.

"You guys were looking for me?" Harry asked, shifting his glance around the room "Yeah, we kind of wanted to know what happened in the broom cupboard or to be exact what Rita said to El" Chloe explained, Harry tensed up and Elizabeth's friends noticed.

"Well, Rita mentioned Elizabeth's parents and made a few comments about them, that Elizabeth didn't like and even asked her nicely to stop but Rita didn't and made some nasty comments..." Harry explained, he was uncomfortable throughout the interview but mostly when Rita made comments about Elizabeth's parents when she shouldn't have in the first place.

"What do you mean by nasty comments, Potter?" Blake asked, Harry hesitated a little and clenched his fists.

 "Rita said that the only reason why Elizabeth grew up without a father was because...he was disgusted knowing her mom was into the same sex and she was a disgrace to the wizarding world..." Harry replied, the room was silent, the wizarding world wasn't as welcoming, mostly to those who dated the same gender or change their gender.

Elizabeth didn't care if people talked behind her back or said nasty things to her but the moment anyone ever says anything to her parents, mostly about them dating or how they should be punished for being together.

 Elizabeth didn't care if she was sent to Azkaban for using forbidden spells, she draws the line when you mess with her family, and she won't leave you with a few scratches.

"Beth, you need to calm down" Ethan said, as Elizabeth walked back and forth clenching her jaw, she shook her head and turned to him "Y-you want me calm down?!" She snapped, letting out a dry laugh and clenching her jaw.

"Ethan, that bloody woman had no right to say that about my parents! My parents did nothing wrong for that bitch to say stuff like that! And she had the audacity to say that the only reason why my dad left me was because he was ashamed to have a daughter, who was blood related to a disease! A fucking disease!" she snarled, Ethan looked at her and saw how she was shaking in anger.

"And you know what else she said? She said that people like Shawn don't deserve to be on the quidditch team and she should stick to basketball, since apparently that's all her race is good at then being useless...that the only reason why she even got on the quidditch team is because my mom is a pureblood and is white! I didn't know race was a big deal in the fucking wizarding world! First we have the stupid blood statue! Second we have them being homophibc! And now race!" she shook her head in disbelief, she ran her hand through her hair and punched the wall.

"Elizabeth!" Ethan shot up from the bed, he quickly went over to Elizabeth and grabbed her hand gently.

 "...she even said that she'll be happy if Voldemort or a death eater killed my parents...they would be doing the wizarding world a favor..." she whispered, looking up at the ceiling trying to hold back her tears.

"H-how can she say that?" she said as her voice cracked, looking at Ethan, water began to collect at the bottom of her eyelids.

She laughed but Ethan knew it was a forced laughter, she sniffled a little and wiped the tears that escaped her eyes "God - now I'm crying! I'm really pathetic aren't I? God no wonder my father left me..." she croaked out, letting out a slight tremble breath, Ethan didn't know what to say but he pulled her into a hug and pushed her head into his chest, stroking her hair.

"You're not pathetic Elizabeth, it's okay to get anger and cry. That's what makes you human. And forget about your dad or why he left because it's his fault, not yours or your moms, okay? He's the jerk for leaving your mom like she was some object, that he can just use to pleasure himself and not care about the pain he caused your mom" Ethan said trying to comfort Elizabeth, he wasn't the best at comforting people or didn't even know what to say, without causing more damage.

"And fuck Rita with her horrible fashion taste because she doesn't know what she's talking about, that woman just says shit to rile people up and that's what she did to you Elizabeth, she wanted you to get anger or even do something, just so she can write badly about you but she can't, and you know why" he said, looking down at Elizabeth who looked up at him, he brought his hand up brushed her tears with thumb and cupped her face with his hands, rubbing his thumbs over her cheeks softly.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because everyone in Hogwarts knows who Elizabeth King truly is. I know the real Elizabeth King; she's the girl who would stand up for anyone, loves pulling pranks with one of her closest friends because it brings happiness, how her eyes light up when she talks about something she is interested in, treats everyone with kindness even to the ones who treated her wrong because she thinks everyone deserves it, makes sure no one is being left out of conversations, and she always to the kitchens in the mornings and nights to help the elves, in any way she can" Ethan explained, looking at her with soft and loving eyes, Elizabeth looked at him with slight wide eyes, she thought she was being secretive about going to the kitchens and even tried to hide the fact she was barely getting any sleep.

"That's the Elizabeth King I know, that's why I li-"

"Elizabeth! You won't believe what McGonagall did to Rita-" Sidney yelled, pushing the door open but stopped when she saw how close Ethan and Elizabeth were.

"Sidney why did you stop-" Chloe asked, coming behind her shortly but noticed why she did, Ethan was cupping Elizabeth face, Elizabeth had her hands over his and holding them.

"We're not interrupting are we...?" Reggie asked, looking over Chloe's shoulder, the two separated from each other, Ethan turned away to avoid making eye contact "N-no, you're not interrupting" Elizabeth replied, scratching the back of her head, shifting her glance away from her friends.

"And this is why I always locked the door" Blake added, looking over Reggie's head, Ethan turned around making eye contact with Blake, he nodded at Ethan with a soft smile "Sidney you were saying something about McGonagall doing something to Rita?" Elizabeth asked, Sidney eyes widened and clapped happily.

"Ok ok, I'm not sure it's true but apparently McGonagall talked to Rita about what happened in the cupboard and Rita even came out of the room holding her cheek! McGonagall slapped that bitch! And told her the next time she does something like that again, she won't only be getting a slap from her!" Sidney exclaimed, Ethan and Elizabeth looked at her with wide eyes.

"McGonagall? There's no way she slapped Rita" Ethan questioned but when he looked at the others, they nodded and Ethan couldn't believe McGonagall would do that.

"We didn't either! But students heard yelling and someone getting smacked in the room they were in! Even Dumbledore and Snape tried calming McGonagall before she hexed the woman" Sidney replied, Elizabeth couldn't help but smile, McGonagall was really something else.

"I don't think I have ever seen McGonagall so mad at someone" Blake said, laying down on Elizabeth bed "At least McGonagall said something to Rita" Chloe added, going over to her bed with Sidney and Reggie sitting down next to her.

"Watch Rita bad mouth McGonagall" Reggie joked "Yeah right, unless she wants another slap from her" Blake replied, chuckling softly, Elizabeth and Ethan sat down on her bed.

"But are you feeling better El?' Chloe asked, she nodded and rested her head on Ethan's shoulder "Yeah, Ethan was able to make me feel more better" Elizabeth replied, looking down at hers and Ethan's hand, he moved his hand closer to hers and placed his hand on top of hers, intertwining them together and bringing a genuine smile on her face.

Sidney saw the little gesture, she smiled softly and looked away to not make it obvious "Have they told you anything about the first task yet?" Reggie asked, Elizabeth shook her head "So far from what I heard we're going to find out on the day of the task, that's just fun and less stressful" she replied, rubbing her thumb over Ethan hand.

"But you shouldn't worry El, you and Potter might have disadvantage to the other three champions but I know you can do it, unlike these two betting on your life" Chloe said, pointing at Blake and Sidney, she turned to Blake but he held his hands up and smiled at her.

"Really?" Elizabeth asked, turning to Sidney who wasn't looking at her "W-well Blake said you weren't going to make it through the first task!" Sidney confessed, pointing at Blake, he looked at her with wide eyes, his mouth hanging opened.

"What the fuck Blake!" Elizabeth said, grabbing a pillow and letting go of Ethan's hand "I was joking Liz!" Blake yelled, trying to block Elizabeth's hits, the room filled with laughter as Elizabeth was hitting Blake with a pillow was trying to get away from her.

"Yes El! Hit him harder!" Sidney yelled, cheering for Elizabeth.

"Sidney! El you better not kill that poor boy!" Chloe yelled, trying not to smile.

"Get him Liz! Hurt that pretty face of his!" Reggie yelled, with a huge smile on his face as he cheered for Elizabeth.

"You guys are the worst friends! Ethan! Ethan!" Blake yelled, Ethan just laughed not helping Blake out "Sorry man, I don't want to die yet" Ethan joked, Blake yelled more and pretended to cry, Elizabeth was smiling and laughing, at least she wasn't upset.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"I still don't understand why he wants the girl? Doesn't he only need the boy?" A voice asked, looking at the person there walking with "I'm not sure but all he said that he needs the girl and the boy alive until the third task" The person replied, the two got off Hogwarts ground, a person was waiting from them as their hood covered their face.

"But why the girl? What's so special about her, that he wants her alive? She's not a pureblood? Neither in Slytherin? She even associates herself with those filthy mudbloods-"

"I don't know but there has to be a reason why he wants the girl alive, he always has a reason for everything, so don't question him and stop asking useless questions" The other replied, giving them a sharp glare, they nodded and kept quiet for now.

"Was it successful?" The person asked, when the two walked over to the figure "Of course it did, why would we doubt Voldemort and his magic?" One of them replied, disappearing into the darkness, as everything was falling into plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 164 12
Cover art by yours truly These are filled with original stories and concepts that I have worked on and ended up stressing over because I got overwhel...
10.8K 151 18
Lola was a girl with a dark past that the avengers took in. What happens when her new family begins fighting, dragging her into the situation and he...
8.6K 314 23
Sent in to capture and retrieve the prince of Jenora, Nicolas D. Wolfwood gets more than he bargained for when he finds the sweet and timid Prince Va...
1.8K 93 7
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡...