Home

By Moms4boys

A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy h... More

Chapter One- In the rain.
Chapter Two- Spending time together.
Chapter Three- Let's pretend.
Chapter Four-The truth comes out.
Chapter Five- Legal issues.
Chapter Six- Heartstrings.
Chapter Seven- Craziness.
Chapter Eight- Court
Chapter Nine- Unexpected outcome.
Chapter Ten- Family drama.
Chapter Eleven- Making things right.
Chapter Twelve- Good & Evil.
Chapter Thirteen- Saving myself.
Chapter Fourteen- Getting back to Normal.
Chapter Fifteen- Making it public.
Chapter Sixteen- Unexpected visitor.
Chapter Seventeen- Trust issues & family.
Chapter Eighteen- Tyler & Deena.
Chapter Nineteen- Things evolve.
Chapter Twenty- Closure.
Chapter Twenty- Two- The end.

Chapter Twenty-One- Life changes.

333 18 0
By Moms4boys

~Reed's point of view~

We all had a blast at the graduation. It just so happens that I was asked to speak at it. It didn't bother me. I was excited to do it for Isaac. I didn't know until that night that he graduated high school at sixteen. He's a super-smart kid.

The island was even better. Holly and I had some really good quality time, even with everyone there. We made it home yesterday, and we went straight to bed. I pulled the guys aside and told them to give Holly and me a couple of days that we needed to talk. I have to tell her. I can't hold off anymore.

We are lying in bed. I'm awake; She is sound asleep. I love watching her sleep; I fall more and more in love with her every day.

My thoughts are cut off by a knock at the door. I ease out of bed. I make my way to the living room.

I'm instantly pissed when I see who is at the door.

Baxter: "DANE GOOD TO SEE YOU, MAN!"

Reed: "Ssshhhh, my wife is asleep. What are you doing here, Baxter?"

Baxter: "Have you talked to her yet?"

Holly: "Talked to who?"

Fuck.

Baxter: "Wow, she's even more beautiful in person."

Reed: "Shut the fuck up, Baxter."

Holly: "As in Baxter, your agent?"

Baxter: "The one and only."

He sticks his hand out. She takes it.

Holly: "I'm Holly. Nice to meet you."

Baxter: "Oh, it's my pleasure. Reed, she truly is stunning."

Reed: "You don't think I know that? She is MY wife."

Holly: "Who is it your supposed to be talking to, Reed?"

Reed: "You Babe. I need to talk to you. I was going to today anyway."

Reed: "Baxter, you didn't need to come all the way from LA to tell me I need to talk to my wife."

Baxter: "Time is ticking."

Reed: "You gave me until Thursday. It's Monday."

Baxter: "You've known for weeks, Reed."

I look at Holly. She's getting pissed off.

Ty: "What the fuck is going on here?"

Holly: "Sorry if they woke you with their loud ass mouths. I'd like to know the answer to that myself, though."

Ty: "Reed, is this what I think it's about?"

Reed: "Yes."

Ty: "I warned you."

Reed: "I know."

Shannon: "Did I hear..."

Baxter: "Shannon!"

Shannon: "Baxter..."

Reed: "Baxter, I really need you to go."

Holly: "Dad, you knew about whatever this is?"

Ty: "I do."

Holly: "How long?"

Ty: "Before Isaac's graduation."

Holly: "You're kidding me."

She doesn't even say anything; she just goes into the room, changes her clothes, and heads straight out the door. Thankfully, Brice was up and followed her.

Ty: "This could be really bad for you, Reed. I know my daughter. She's angry at you and me. As soon as she finds out, Brice knew she's going to be even more pissed off."

Baxter: "This is why you should have told her immediately, man."

Shannon: "No, Baxter. This is all you. They would have been just fine if you hadn't shown up here today. We all knew Reed was going to talk to her today. You knew that too. You came here to rock the boat intentionally."

Ty: "Exactly."

I run my hands over my face.

Reed: "This could have been so easy. Now it's going to be a fucking disaster."

Ty: "Do you know where she's going?"

Reed: "She didn't go to Tyler's. She's also not going to Lorene's. She went in the opposite direction."

Ty: "She's going to the trails."

Reed: "You have guys on her, right? I know that Brice is with her."

Ty: "They're already on it."

Reed: "Good. Baxter, you really need to leave."

Baxter: "I didn't mean to make her mad, Reed."

Reed: "She pissed off that not only I kept something from her, but her dad did too."

Ty: "Once she finds out Brice knew too, she's going to lose it."

Reed: "That may actually play in our favor."

Ty: "How so?"

Reed: "She trusts him. If he can talk to her but not tell her, it could still work."

Shannon: "Y'all are forgetting that she is her own woman. If she doesn't want to do this, she's not going to. It's not going to affect Reed if she does or doesn't.

Baxter: "I know that."

Shannon: "Then you should have thought about it before you showed up here running your mouth."

Reed: "You don't know my wife, Baxter. You don't understand why we handle things the way we do. This was my decision, My wife, my family. I needed to handle this my way."

Baxter: "You're right. I'm sorry I got excited."

Reed: "You'll have your answer Thursday. Like I said."

Ty: "Brice said she's ok. They are just walking the trails. He's going to give it a bit before trying to talk to her. "

Reed: "Ok."

I'm really pissed off. He had no right to come here. He said to let him know Thursday I needed time to talk to my wife. I needed to do it on my terms. He's fucked it all up.

~Holly's point of view~

Brice: "Holly..."

Holly: "Hmm?"

Brice: "We've been out here three hours, Sweetness."

Holly: "Ok."

Brice: "Stop for a minute."

I see a bench. I sit.

Brice: "We need to talk."

Holly: "You knew too, didn't you?"

Brice: "Yes. I'm not going to tell you what it is. It's not my place."

Holly: "I understand. When did he tell you and Dad?"

Brice: "The night before Isaac's graduation."

Holly: "That's what pisses me off. Y'all knew my husband was keeping something from me. I swear if I find out he's cheating on me, I'll never speak to any of you again."

Brice: "He's not cheating."

Holly: "I guess that's good. That's where my mind went, Brice. My mind immediately went to my husband cheated, and my dad knew."

Brice: "Why did you think that?"

Holly: "The way my dad told Reed that he warned him."

Brice: "He did warn him. He didn't cheat Holly. I wouldn't have kept something like that from you. He pays me, but I'm here for you."

Holly: "I know."

Brice: "Nothing is more important to me than you, Sweetness. If it would have been something like that, I would have come to you immediately. I wouldn't let him do that to you."

Holly: "I really appreciate that."

Brice: "We should go back. There's going to be rumors about you and me."

Holly: "Let 'em talk, Brice. They are going to twist any and everything. I don't care anymore."

Brice: "Can you handle that, Sweetness?"

Holly: "Absolutely. I never asked for this life. This life found me. I feel like this is the life that was chosen for me. I'm going to live it. That doesn't mean I'm not human. It doesn't mean my mind won't take me to places it shouldn't; I can handle what's said in the media. I know what's true and what's not. Especially if it's about me."

Brice: "You are incredible, Holly. The things you have been through and the things you've seen yet, you still see the brighter side of things."

Holly: "I wouldn't say the bright side. I just see the truth. I told you where my mind went."

Brice: "I hate to admit it, Sweetness, but you got a good man. He loves you. From what I've seen, he's done everything he can to protect you. He didn't keep this secret from you to hurt you. He wanted you to relax and have fun. He didn't want a repeat of whatever happened the last time you were there. He made it clear his plan was to spend time with you as much as possible."

He sighs.

Brice: "As much as it pains me, you two are made for each other. He is where your journey ends. Let's go home. You know he needs to talk to you. Sit down listen to what he has to say."

Holly: "I'm not mad anymore. I walked that shit out."

Brice: "Good."

Holly: "If we go back and Reed's agent is there, he's getting a piece of my mind."

I like Brice. He calmed me down. I'm still frustrated with Reed; I don't keep anything from him. Even if he didn't cheat, he kept a secret. I don't like that. We walk back to the house. Of course, the camera's flash.

Brice: "His car is gone."

Holly: "He should be thankful."

Brice: "I know that. He sure doesn't."

I laugh.

Holly: "Am I that scary?"

Brice: "You can be Sweetness. You can be."

As soon as we enter the house, Dad and Brice disappear. Reed was nowhere to be found. I need to shower, but I sit in the chair and wait for Reed to come from wherever he is. Our bedroom door opens, and he comes out. He was apparently in the shower.

Reed: "We need to talk, Babe."

Holly: "Ya think?"

Reed: "Please don't be a smart ass."

Holly: "I'm not trying to be Reed. Think about how I felt. My mind immediately went to you cheated on me."

Reed: "Let's go to the table, and we will talk. I can assure you I did NOT cheat on you. I do see how you would think that, though."

I grab two bottles of water from the fridge. I down one. I was outside for over three hours. I sit at the table, and he just stares at me.

Reed: "I'm struggling with your first thought was that I cheated. I mean, I get why, but I don't understand."

Holly: "What if it were reversed? You wake up to someone telling me that I need to tell you something. Then as the conversation goes on, you find out your mom knows and warned you."

Reed: "It looked bad. It's not anything like that."

Holly: "Why don't you tell me what it is then? And how long you kept it from me?"

Reed: "Baxter called me the night before we went to your hometown."

Holly: "What does this have to do with Baxter? I don't like him, by the way."

Reed: "I knew that. He's the reason I've kept the secret. I wanted family time; I wanted time with you. Our families. If I would have talked to you about this before we left, the last two weeks wouldn't have been the same."

Holly: "Just tell me what's going on."

Reed: "You've been offered a job."

Holly: "Oh. What kind of job?"

Reed: "The production company I work for is called Glitch. Their sister company is Stardust. Stardust creates romance movies. They want you and I as a couple to star in a movie together."

Holly: "Us? In a movie....together?"

He can't be serious.

Reed: "Yes."

Holly: "What kind of movie?"

I think my husband has lost his marbles. My life was meant for me. I know that; that consists of being his wife. Not this.

Reed: "They not only want us to star in it. They want us to work with the writers. They want to tell your story, Holly. They want to take your story, our story, and bring it to life."

Holly: "Oh."

Reed: "You didn't want fame, Holly. You didn't ask for this."

Holly: "No. No, I didn't."

He sticks his hand across the table. I know that he wants mine; I put my hand in his.

Holly: "Why do they want to tell our story?"

Reed: "What we have is incredible, Holly. We've said it's a fairy tale. They see it too."

I know what we have is incredible. I am living my own fairy tale. The whole world knows our story. Do I want them to know every detail? Do I want to be in that life as more than a spouse?

Holly: "How would it work?"

Reed: "You and I would sit with a team of writers. I would actually be part of the writing team."

Holly: "How would our story be told?"

Reed: "However, we want it to go. If we do it, it should be the truth."

Holly: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Reed: "We give them all access to every part of our lives. Everything that you went through, everything that I went through. Then us finding each other."

Holly: "Everything? Our whole lives?"

Reed: "Yes."

Holly: "What was your first thought when you heard it?"

Reed: "That I want the world to know what we have. That I want the entire world to see how much I love you. Then the thought was there is no way in hell you would do this. What are you thinking?"

Holly: "That this is crazy. I can't act. I've never even tried."

Reed: "It can be taught. You'd also be working with me."

Holly: "Hmm.... the bad boy... Dane Masters..."

Reed: "We could do this. I know you. I know that you could handle it. I would have shut it down immediately if I didn't think you could."

Holly: "There's more, isn't there?"

I know my husband. I know that he's holding back.

Reed: "Yes."

Holly: "What?"

Reed: "Remember how I told you that I played the bad boy on The Switch?"

Holly: "Yes."

Reed: "They want you to do a reoccurring role as a teen that I corrupt."

Holly: "These people have never met me."

Reed: "You're all over the TV, Holly. Everyone knows who you are. I heard about what happened in Bob's Carryout."

Holly: "It wasn't only me that got recognized. Dee did too."

Reed: "They don't want Deena Babe. They want you."

Holly: "What does Baxter have to do with this?"

Reed: "He wants to be your agent."

Holly: "When would all this start?"

Reed: "We would start working with the writers immediately. You wouldn't be able to tape anything until after you have Hope."

Holly: "What about Hope, Reed? If we're both working, how is that going to work?"

Reed: "I already talked to Tyler and Dee. If we hired a tutor for Madison, they would let her help with Hope. When we're writing, we can have her with us. If you're filming, we would need Madison.

Holly: "How do you know that Madison would do it?"

Reed: "I talked to her at the island. She said Tabby would be home to help Deena, and it would be one less responsibility for them. She's excited to do it."

Holly: "You've covered everything."

He doesn't want me to say no.

Reed: "I have."

Holly: "What do you want me to do? I don't want to know what you think."

Reed: "Selfishly, I want you to do it. It would not only allow us to spend a lot of time together, but we could do really well together."

Holly: "Why would I need an agent?"

Reed: "Because once you are in your own movie and are being seen on TV, you're going to get offers."

Holly: "Would I have to accept them?"

Reed: "Not if you didn't want to. I'd help you with it all. Holly, the great thing about you is you don't know what to expect being on screen. You've watched tv twice in your life, both times with me. You have learned the back end very well. You handle yourself extremely well with the media. They already love you. You could be a huge star."

Holly: "What if I don't want to be?"

Reed: "Then you don't have to."

Holly: "What happens if I do this, and I take a part that's away from you?"

Reed: "We would figure it out."

Holly: "What if I don't want to do anything that you're not involved in?"

Reed: "We would work that out as well."

Holly: "Do I have time to think about it? This is a huge decision."

Reed: "You have until Thursday."

Holly: "Ok. I really do need time to think about this. This is a huge decision for Hope and me. I've never wanted to be anything more than a mom. This is the furthest thing from being a mom."

A knock comes on the door. We both look and see Jolly standing there.

Holly: "Come in."

Tyler: "Hey, Lil Bit. Sorry Reed, I know you asked for time."

Reed: "It's ok. I said what I needed to say."

Tyler: "We need to talk, Holly."

Shit, it's serious. He called me my name.

Holly: "Ok."

Reed: "I'll go to our room."

Tyler: "We can go out on the deck."

Reed: "Ok."

I follow Jolly outback.

Tyler: "Holly, I wanted to give you my opinion on this situation."

Holly: "Seems like everyone knew but me."

Tyler: "That's not true. Just dad and Brice. The only reason that he talked to me was because of Madison. Madison knows to keep her mouth shut."

Holly: "That's my thing with it. The four people I am closest to knew and didn't tell me."

Tyler: "Would the trip to the island been the same as it was if you would have known?"

Holly: "No. I would have been worried about this instead."

Tyler: "Exactly. All of us had so much fun there. As a whole, we all got closer. You also can't tell me you and Reed didn't get closer there."

Holly: "We did. Being there kind of made it full circle for us. That's where our lives started to change forever."

Tyler: "He did the right thing."

Holly: "I know. I'm not mad anymore. I'm trying to process everything that he just threw at me."

Tyler: "That's why I wanted to talk to you."

Holly: "Ok."

Tyler: "I think that you should do it."

Holly: "Why?"

Tyler: "I know for sure this is the path that you are supposed to take. I can't explain it, Holly. I know that you are supposed to live this life."

Holly: "What about my child Tyler?"

Tyler: "You know you. You know as well as I do, you aren't going to let anything or anyone stop you from being a mom."

Holly: "I don't know if I can handle this. I was prepared for the life of a celebrity wife. It never crossed my mind to actually act."

Tyler: "I'm telling you, Holly, this is what you were supposed to do. Don't think about it. Just say yes. Go in headfirst. It's going to change your life."

Holly: "I..."

Tyler: "Don't. Go in there, tell your husband that you're in."

Holly: "Ok. I'm blaming you if this all goes to hell."

Tyler: "I'll gladly take it. I'm not wrong, though."

We head into the house. Jolly hugs me and leaves.

Reed: "Everything ok?"

Holly: "Yes."

Reed: "You seem nervous."

Holly: "I'm going to do this, Reed. I'm going to see where this takes us."

Reed: "Are you sure?"

Holly: "Yes. Hope and any other children we have will come first."

Reed: "I wouldn't want it any other way."

Holly: "You and I will spend time together. This isn't going to tear us apart. You have to promise me if it gets to that point, we both walk away."

Reed: "I was thinking the same thing."

~Three months later~

Life has been super crazy. We went into this headfirst. During the day, we are in the studio. Reed is filming. I've gotten to know the crew well. We all get along, and I know what to expect. They have had me film some stuff while pregnant, so it's authentic if they decide to have Reed's character get mine pregnant. Dad is always with us, and so is Brice. After they are done filming for the day, we head to the other side to the writing team.

Reed: "Holly?"

Holly: "Hmm?"

Reed: "I have a break. Want to grab something to eat?"

Holly: "No. I'm ok."

I don't want to tell him I'm cramping. I know that it's time for her to come. I also know it's too early to freak out. I haven't said anything to anyone.

Reed: "You haven't eaten all day."

Ty: "She's not going to tell you, but I am."

Holly: "Dad..."

I didn't think anyone knew. I was wrong.

Ty: "No, kiddo. He needs to know."

Reed: "What?"

Ty: "She's been in labor all day."

Holly: "No, I haven't."

Jason: "Bullshit."

Bishop: "We've been watching her all morning. We've both been there. We know."

Brice: "I called Kevin. He's on his way to your parents."

We decided to have her at home. Kevin has been more than great about coming to us.

Holly: "It's too early."

Jason: "My job is to sing country music. I've grown to love you, Holly, but I'm not delivering your baby."

Clarissa: "Oh Holly, are you in labor?"

Bishop: "Me too, Jason, and I'm not either."

Heidi: "Y'all are a bunch of pussies."

I laugh. Heidi is the one to call people out.

Heidi: "She's a woman. She knows her body. She also knows she doesn't want her child on the floor of this dirty ass green room."

Holly: "Exactly. It's not bad."

Clarissa: "She will tell y'all when she needs to go."

Reed: "Are you sure, Babe?"

Holly: "I'm sure. I've been watching the contractions. They are still a good ways apart."

Ty: "If it gets bad, who do I tell Reed?"

Reed: "Susan. She will let me know."

Clarissa starts laughing.

Holly: "What?"

Clarissa: "You are in labor. Reed and I have a sex scene later."

Holly: "Better you than me. He touches me right now in that way; he's losing a finger."

Bishop: "He touched you that way to get you where you are."

Holly: "Shut up, Bishop."

We all get along really well. I know they are just picking.

Heidi: "I still can't believe Reed's married and is having a baby."

Jason: "Right."

Finn: "What am I missing?"

Reed: "Your niece wants to make her appearance."

Finn: "Does dad know?"

Holly: "I'm sure he will when Kevin gets there."

Finn: "That little girl is going to be so rotten."

Reed: "I already know. Between our dad, Thea, and Ty. Holly, we're going to lose all control over our daughter."

Holly: "That was going to happen no matter what."

Production calls them all back. Hours go by. I have my head on the table; I feel a hand on my back. I immediately think it's my dad or Brice. It wasn't; it was Bishop.

Bishop: "You ok?"

Holly: "They're getting closer."

Bishop: "I know they are."

I didn't even realize my dad nor Brice was in the room.

Holly: "Thank you, Bishop."

Bishop: "I can't deliver your baby. I can make sure that you are comfortable."

The door opens, and Reed comes in, followed by my Dad and Brice.

Reed: "Thanks, Bishop."

Bishop: "She's hurting, man."

Holly: "I'm ok."

Ty: "No, kiddo, you're not."

Brice: "We've been timing them, Sweetness. They're ten minutes apart."

Reed: "We need to go, Babe."

Holly: "Are you done?"

Reed: "We are now. I've told you, Holly, you and my child are my first priority. I'm not going to let you sit here and suffer. Kevin's at home waiting. In fact, everyone that is important is there waiting on you and Hope. Let's go home."

Holly: "Ok."

I'm really in a lot of pain really. I've been through worse. This is nothing compared to what I went through with Jennison.

We make it home; as I go to get out of the car with Reed's help, my water breaks.

Kevin: "It's a great thing that you are home."

Reed picks me up and carries me to a spare room. Gerald and Ruby had it set up just to have Hope in.

Kevin: "No epidural, right?"

Holly: "Right."

I chose not to have drugs while having my child. I don't want the temptation. I will never be my parents.

Kevin: "We still have a bit to go."

Holly: "Ok."

Reed: "I'm going to go change my clothes. Our baby girl peed on me. I'll be back, Babe."

He leans and kisses me.

Reed: "I love you."

Holly: "I love you too."

Eight hours later, Hope blesses us with her presence.

Life was never the same after. 

~New non-essential characters~

Clarissa

Jason

Heidi

Bishop

Baxter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 97
Nineteen year old Sofia never had thought that her kindness was a bad thing. Always trying to help those in need and always doing it with a bright, b...
118K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
Mirror Me By Doyel Biswas

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 266 31
A girl desperately wants to remember her past but across the city another girl is as desperate as her to forget hers. Under unforseen circumstances t...
422 50 30
What happens when your past comes back to haunt you? A group of former friends are forced onto a cruise ship and have to work together to find a way...