Mafia step brothers 2

Autorstwa luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... Więcej

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 5

18.8K 1K 487
Autorstwa luvbangton

Choi Soojin entered the Kim company with her bodyguards. Few more employees from her company was with her.

She removed her shades while walking towards the CEO of the Kim company who was waiting for her with a smile to greet her. She stood infront of him like an elegant godess.

Namjoon extended his hand for a hand shake."Welcome to the Kim enterprise"

Soojin smiled and accepted his hand."Thank you Mr.Kim"

Namjoon turned to a side letting her go first since ladies come first."Shall we go?"

Soojin nodded and walked forward. They entered inside the elevator together. Namjoon couldn't help but to glance at her from time to time feeling a familiarity. He has seen her from time to time from screens but this is the first time he is seeing from person and now he feels like he has seen her somewhere before.

They walked outside from the elevator and Namjoon lead the way towards the meeting room. All of them went inside the meeting room. No one recognised her. They couldn't recognise the mighty woman who used to sell her body just to feed her brother and herself. No one saw her value back then. Only one person saw through her. Bom.

Time skip

The meeting went well. Soojin and Namjoon shook their hands finally.

"Ms. Choi, if you are free,would you like to join us for lunch?" Namjoon asked politely.

Soojin was a bit startled with the question. She didn't want them to recognise her. Not because she is ashamed of herself. But because of Bom. She knew that Bom will have to come out soon and she is not planning to go with her identity. Bom likes to go with another identity. For that,Soojin needs to be a stranger they had never met before. Because Bom will be her cousin through the fake identity.

Soojin looked at her watch and looked at Namjoon. "I am sorry Mr.Kim. I already have plans with someone"

Namjoon smiled understanding. "It's okay. Maybe next time. Oh,and will you be coming to the business party next week?"

Soojin nodded with a smile. "Yeah definitely"

"See you there then"

Soojin left after bowing. Jimin stood beside Namjoon with squinted eyes.

"Why does she seem so familiar?I just can't pinpoint the familiarity" Jimin muttered.

Namjoon nodded."That's why I asked for a lunch. So we could talk and know about her more. Tsk,maybe next time"

It was night time.

Bom was standing on the harbour looking at the wide sea. She had wore a very short skirt and a half top. The thick make up made her look so ethereal. Her face was a lot different from her natural face. She wasn't a big fan of heavy make up before but things are different. She always makes herself fancy. Fancy dresses,make ups, high heels,boots,earrings,bracelets etc. If you think it is a useless thing but it is a way of protecting herself. She wants to protect herself. She wants to show her confident. It's an armour.

Bom looks like a second female lead in a drama.A prom queen. Rude,arrogant but has a lot of confident. But she is the main lead of her own story.

Soobin stood next to her."Noona,why did we come here?"

Bom smiled softly and looked at him. She extended her hand towards the sea and pointed at the sea."That's where I was killed. In a day like this"

Soobin went silent with that. He looked at her sadly. But he had so many questions even though he knew what happened to her in the past. He never asked her anything regarding her past life. He couldn't ask anything. Because he knew that her past is painful.

"You still love your brothers. Why don't you go to them? You said everything was a misunderstanding" he asked at last not being able to keep himself.

Bom kept her poker face."Because we can't be a family. My father did a terrible mistake. He murderered their parents. And me being their sister?no Soobin. That cannot  happened. Even if they accepted me, they can no longer love me as they used to. Every time they see me,they will see Lee Joonkie in me. It will be miserable for them. Loving me won't be easy for them"

"Then live as Bom. Just bom. Not Park Bom,not Kim Bom and definitely not Lee Bom. Just Bom. You are you noona. You don't have to live with them"

Bom smiled staring at the sea."I don't want be a weakness for them anymore. They are not normal type businessmen. Their world is dangerous. And without knowing anything I became their weakness. Lee Joonkie used me to destroy them. They all went weak infront of me. I don't want the same thing to happen. I don't want anyone to use me against them Soobin. I will be a new person. With the same face. Kim Bom died that night. It's Kim Bitna here. KB,Kim Bitna "

Time skip

It was the party day. Soojin dressed a black dress. She looked at the mirror. She looked back to see Bom standing there. Bom smiled widely and walked towards Soojin.

"You are really beautiful unnie" Bom complimented her.

"Thank you. But not as you"

Bom chuckled and winked."yup"

"By the way Bom,are you sure you don't want to come?it will be a good chance for you to make connections with businessmen. You know business is all about connections sometimes. Plus,you are the new marketing director in my company"

Bom shook her head. "No. They will be there. Plus,you won't make me the marketing director that easily. I'm still a newbie. You have some plans for me right?"

Soojin smiled nodding her head." You will have a trainee period. After that you can have the position "

Bom nodded." I know. You should go now"

Soojin nodded and walked out from the room. Bom sighed and went out from the room too. She went to the balcony and looked at the night city. She saw the limousine which came to pick up soojin is driving away with Soojin inside it.

Just then Soobin came running towards her with a file.

"Noona!did my noona go?!"he asked desperately. He looked like he's in a hurry.

Bom nodded." Yeah,just left. Why?"

"Aish,she left this file. She said she is going to talk about the contract with the CEO Kim. She said she needs a sign before tomorrow to this file"

Bom widened her eyes."what?Chinese clients will be coming tomorrow. She needs his sign" she mumbled to herself. She scratched her head thinking something.

"Soobin,can you go and give it to her?" She asked.

"I'm afraid I can't noona. They won't let me in without an invitation. Beside i am a college student. I don't think they will let you in too"

Bom cursed under her breath. She licked her lips thinking about a plan. She tried to call Soojin but she wasn't answering.

"I can't stay here like this. I will take it to her somehow. Soobin,you stay here. I will go in somehow"

"But how?"

"I'll manage. Wait here. I need to get ready"

Bom ran inside her room and wore a dress which she could find easily in her big closet.

She did a simple make up quickly and wore high heels. She ran outside and took the file from Soobin's hands and ran away without even letting him speak.

She went to the underground parking lot and hoped on her new bike Soojin gifted her. She didn't want to get trapped in between traffic so it is easy to go through by a bike. She wore a full faced helmet and started the engine.

Time skip

She reached the venue. She looked at the large building. Glass doors were heavily guarded by guards. She removed her helmet and got out from the bike. She got ready to show her acting skills. She walked towards the glass door elegantly. She stopped when they asked the invitation. She gave them a fake smile before opening her empty purse she brought. She acted as she is searching thoroughly and gasped loudly.

"Oh my god! I had forgotten the invitation" she said with a sad pouty face."what should I do?" She whined and made a crying face.

"No invitation, no entry" the guard said sternly.

"But ajussi, I am invited. I am Ms.Choi Soojin's cousin. You can just ask her"

"No invitation, no entry"

"I know. But it's not like I can go back and come again?look my apartment is so far away. I can't go back again. Please let me in ajussi" she gave them her puppy eyes.

"No invitation,no--"

"I already heard that you dumb fuck!"she burst out feeling irritated.

The guard looked at her bewildered. Bom realised what she did and slapped her potty mouth and smiled nervously. Me and my mouth.

"Omo, I am so sorry. I am not in a good mood today. Please let me in. I am a very important guest. They all must be waiting for me"

"No invitation, no entry"

Bom's face went down. Her eyes shined with her visible glares scaring the guard a bit. She was looking like she is ready to bite him anytime soon.

Just before she could bark at them,a hand was wrapped around her waist startling her. A young man appeared behind him. So handsome. Seems like he is in his twenties.

"Honey,you came before me?you are so naughty. I told you to wait for me. Look,now you haven't even brought your invitation"

Bom looked at him with a wtf look. He winked signalling her to play along. She understood what he meant. She didn't care who he is. She just needed to go inside. So she will do anything at the moment. She quickly wrapped her arm around his waist and smiled sweetly.

"Honey I am so sorry. You were so lazy to get ready. That's why I left you early. But look at this man. He's not even letting me in" she pouted and hide her face on his chest.

"Hey man,this is my girlfriend. Here is my invitation. She had left her invitation. Let us in" he handed the invitation to the guard.

"Okay sir. You two can enter"

Bom smirked hiding her face on his chest and made a sad face before facing the guard."Let's go honey. I have wasted enough time here" she said and dragged him inside with her.

They both entered inside. Now they are in the lobby. She removed her hand from his waist and looked at him.

"Thanks man. You came on time.I will repay for this if we ever get to meet again." she said and and ran away leaving him dumbfounded.

He chuckled shaking his head."Interesting"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

383K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
26.7K 877 38
7 Siblings with a cold hearted only opens between themselves had a bad past 1 young girl with full of misteries cold to everyone except her bffs hat...
181K 5.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
39.9K 1.3K 54
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...