One Ship NAVY (Loli MC x Azur...

By Harbour_Hime

Do i have to explain this? Really? *inhale*......... *long sigh* She'll have a gamer system based around Worl... More

BIO
1
2
Author's Note
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

40

3K 68 63
By Harbour_Hime

-Jack's POV-

It's been boring lately, maybe i should just get out of this mission and head home? I was heading back to mom after all.......

But i did promise the system to save Irisviel....

*sigh* Hopefully i can eat some cheesecake when i get back.

.
.
.

After ten minutes of debating, i have decided to rush things a little.

I went towards Irisviel and tugged her sleeve, she turned her head towards me with a happy look.

Irisviel : yes Jack?

I then shoved my hand into Irisviels abdomen and dragged out the grail that was now contained within a small flask. I fixed her just as i pulled out leaving her feeling slightly queasy.

I looked at the flasked filled with the corrupted grail and decided to call Kiritsugu.

(kudos to whoever gets the reference.)​

Jack :......... Grail is bad....

Kiritsugu : context Jack.

Jack : the grail........ Was muddy.

Kiritsugu :....... What happened to my wife Jack?

Jack : no need to worry....... I just pulled out the grail.....

Kiritsugu : i....... See.....

I turn off the phone and ticked that off the bucket list, why didn't i just do that earlier? Although i'll have to properly fix her body, well more like transform her body into a proper human one.

Now then, the hit list.

1. Gilgamesh.

2. Iskandar.

3. Lancelot.

4. Caster.

5. Assassin : DEAD

6. Kirei : DEAD

7. Diarmuid​ : DEAD

Hmm? Am i missing anyone, i don't think so? I'll find out eventually.

.
.
.

After a few hours, i had decided to bomb their bases, but the purple haired little girl seemed dead inside, but that's not my problem. I'll let Kiritsugu and Irisviel decide what to do.

Now then, the last servant left to kill is Archer.

Gilgamesh, the king of heroes, a man with a lot of sharp sticks. I have the cure for cocky people with lots of power.

.
.
.

Gilgamesh : ha! I see that you've taken care of all the over mongrels, i suppose you wish to take my treasures?

Jack :........ Yes?

Gilgamesh : HAHAHAHA! MAY YOU AMUSE ME CHIL-

*BANG*

And just like that i removed Gilgamesh's head with my Barrett. What you thought this battle would be legendary? Ha! No. I want to get back to my mommies after all, i have no time for demi-gods.

[congratulations! Mission has been completed! Rewards will be sent shortly.]

' what about Irisviel and Kiritsugu? What will they do?'

[not our problem player.]

'understandable, have a nice day.'

[Good, transporting player back to previous position now....]

.
.
.

I rub my eyes and look around to see everyone doing there thing, Summer was still rubbing my head gently.

Summer : oh, good to see you awake princess~

Jack : hi..... Summer... Are we close?

Summer : we should be close in a few minutes.

I heard the tapping of shoes coming closer to us, i look towards the sounds to see Hood come back from the cockpit. She sat down next to Summer and started to pat my head as well.

I brought out the menu to build a few more ships since i'm a bit bored, however the only blue print i wasn't too lazy to build was a submarine.

It wasn't the best design but it would be a pretty neat vehicle to use in a game. I imediately​ started to design another submarine since we were kind of lacking planetary subs, space subs were more common now.

Hmmm, maybe i should also make a few large subs built for water planets? It would also be cool if i could make a hotel sub.

(god i wish subnautica actually had this)​

This would be used for exploration, i wonder if i should adjust the hanger size to accommodate smaller subs. Maybe i should make some custom prawn suits as well? I should also have some lethal weapons because​ i wouldn't be able to use it if there aren't any weapons.

Would this work? I'm sure it'll do great for the exploration sub, a simple shape and a few torpedo tubes as a means of defence.

I should have it be easy to modify as well, make it a universal for different missions.

Now for a mother ship-sub, whatever.

Yep, that should do, however the problem about all these subs is that once we create them, they'll become ship girls. This could lead to problems like boredom, loneliness and other problems that i'm too lazy to address.

The exploration sub won't be alone since she'll have the smaller subs to be with. However i haven't even built proper subs for the mother-submarine, so i'll have to put her on hold until i come up with something.

Hood gently tapped my arm so i looked at her.

Hood : creating another ship girl already? We haven't even gotten home yet.

Jack : oh, they're just a few ideas i have for any water planets we come by.

Summer : i see, but for now you might want to get a shower.

Jack : awww, okay.....

I got off Summer and went towards the bathroom to have a nice shower considering that i haven't had a shower since the battle back at the UNSC planet.

Come to think about it, we've already fought against quite a few Covenant fleets. It'll probably drag some unwanted attention but it was unavoidable.

.
.
.

........ I keep forgetting to change back into my original form, but it's pretty comfortable in this form now.

I went out the bathroom and sat back on Summers lap. Just as i pull out the menu the speakers turn on.

Pilot : this is your pilot speaking, we will be back at our home planet in ten minutes, so i would recommend wearing your seat belts and tank you.

I got off Summer's lap and sat on the seat next to her, she then clipped my seat belt for me.

Jack : thank you....

Summer : *giggles* it's no problem princess.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 178 21
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
1.7K 148 8
Genshin Impact was a game (Y/N) felt strongly connected to. She fell in love with everything about it, except losing 50/50s, a pain that stings to th...
8.2K 255 15
You fall asleep at your gaming console and when you wake up, you're dressed in different clothes and falling from the sky. You find out you somehow e...
4 0 1
Kelly Titan is the beginning of a science fiction universe where the reader will explore the origin story of a supervillain with a mental disorder an...