Riansh S...

By to_thestar

Vansh has been searching for a chance to get inside Raisinghania Mansion and it came , when his so called bro... More

Introduction
Hatred
Character sketch -2
jab they met
At your door way
DISBELIEF
Settled
REMINISCENCE
note
Nearer to the crown
Aa Zara kareeb se
lust
precap
Blooming
imp
Burn
Mat muskurao aise ,

The ghost from the past

2.7K 202 35
By to_thestar

Plz comment ,if you can guys,your feedbacks are welcome . I m not pro in writing ,but will try🙈🙈🙈

" Hey Bappa meri bacchi ko himmat dena"

With folded hands Krishna Raisinghania begged to God for her grand daughter in law's well being.

Since the day her Vihann went missing , Riddhima had become miserable and being the head of Raisinghania family it was becoming difficult for her to see them all broken.while busy praying ,krishna Raisinghania didn't notice when her eldest daughter in law sat beside her . Only when Anupriya called out her name ,then only she came out of her thoughts

" Mummy ji ,aap thik to hain na"

With a concerned look in her eyes ,she touched her shoulder .

Krishna Raisinghania was jolted out of her thoughts after hearing her daughter in law's voice.

" Anupriya ,tum,,,tum kab aayi" wiping the lone tear that threatened to fall on her cheek ,she composed herself not willing to show Anupriya her sadness.

Anupriya could n't help but sigh, knowing her very well. Krishna Raisinghania always projected herself as a woman of steel, not letting anyone see her weakness, emotions.But Missing news of a dear one can make anyone helpless. They all were missing Vihann like hell ,but she knew mummy ji and Riddhima were the most affected .

" Sab thik ho jayega mummy ji ,aap hosla rakhein " As a mother, she herself was in great pain,but it was time to hold herself together ,for the sake of her family and specially for Riddhima and for her son Vihann.In the eyes of everyone else ,she may be Vihaan's step mom,but her heart knew she loved him more than her own son Kabir .

" Chaliye mummyji breakfast ready ho gaya hai,sab milke nasta karte hain "

Anupriya interwined her hands with krishna Raisinghania's weak trembling ones .

" Nahi Anupriya ,man nahi hai .Mera baccha 15 din se ghar nahi aaya . Police use dhundh rahi hai .pata nahi khai se girke mere bacche ka kya...." Not able to hold herself together ,she broke into sobs and Anupriya too couldn't control,but still trying to comfort herself she said in quivering voice

"Mummyji,aap kamzor padjayengi to mera kya hoga, riddhima ka kya hoga , parivaar ka kya hoga. Hame riddhima ke bare mai bhi to sochna hai .Wo bichari bacchi to roti tak nahi ,apna pura dukh usne aapne andar samet liya hai.uski chinta ho rahi hai mujhe mummyji."

Krishna Raisinghania composed herself . Being influencial, they have had many enemies and thus faced so many tragedies together . They will have to face this also,they have to

-------------

" Sab kehte the Vihaan ,tumhari tarah saccha ,immandar aur Vade ka pakka koi nahi ."

Despite of early hours of the morning,the room was covered in darkness - the lights off and the curtains drawn over ,Where Riddhima laid on the bed with her face illuminated due to the mobile screen.She had been doing this ever since Vihaan went missing . Her gallery had so many pics of her husband and everyday she would look at them .

Riddhima couldn't control her tears watching his smiling face adorned with bright lit orbs and obviously cherry on top ,his dimples...

" Par sab jhut tha , hai na " she whispered with a faint voice " mujhse kiya hua vada nahi nibhaya tumne.aadhe raste tanha chhod ke chale gaye mujhe. Kahan ho ,kya karrahe ho ,Vapas aajao ,kyunki Mera dil kehta hai,tum zinda ho.aajao kahin se bhi bas"

She brought the mobile phone closer to kiss Vihaan on the lips and whimpered.Eyes filled due to tears ,his image became blurry . She wiped them furiously to be able to gaze at him on her mobile screen.

" Mar jayegi tumhari riddhima , tumhare bina bas aajao,bas aajao...........but got interrupted hearing the knock on her bed room door . Furrowing her brow she looked towards the door . Dadi's voice was clear from the other side .

" Riddhima bete , riddhimaaa....aaj darwaja kholna padega bete.15 din ho gaye aapne apne aapko room mai band karke rakha hua hai,Ridhimmaa."

Riddhima gulped , knowing what the conversation would be

Getting up from her bed,she adjusted her white dupatta not before wiping her tear-strained face. When she opened the door ,she came face to face with her dadi and mummyji.

Krishna Raisinghania gasped seeing her lovable daughter in law in that condition

Red eyes with dark circles, hinting about the numerous nights she might have lay awaken crying about her husband along with her Hair tied in a careless bun ,strands of it all over her pretty face. She couldn't help but feel immensely sad seeing her in this condition.

On first meet itself , Riddhima had left a lasting impression on Krishna Raisinghania. Beautiful, vibrant ,sweet - what was not to like about her ?? When riddhima came as a badi bahu in VR Mansion , She could n't be more happier .. In the short span of time ,that she has known riddhima , nothing could dampen her spirit ,not even ishani's meanest taunts and misbehavior ! Being an orphan ,she knew the value of family ...
And she never complained about ishani and Aryan ,but as the head of family ,she knew how they treat her ! But seeing her this broken ,did something to her heart and in sheer helplessness she came forward till her trembling hands touched her cheeks . Controlling the overwhelming emotions that swept over her heart Krishna Raisinghania spoke softly....

" Bete kya haal bana liya hai aapne aapna,,,,aur yeh..." She indicated towards riddhima's white attire " aur yeh safed kapde bete,,,,hamara Vihaan kahin nahi gaya hai bete ,,,," krishna Raisinghania swallowed the lump not feeling confident herself

Riddhima broke down suddenly hugging her " toh mai aur kya karoon dadi ,aap batao,Vihaan ke bina kuch accha nahi lagta dadi " she cried,her heart overwhelmed with all the suppressed emotions " na koi rang,na hasna,na jeena "

" Aese nahi bolte bete ,hum sab hai aapke saath .Kya aapka rista bas Vihann ke saath tha? Hum kya aapke kuch nahi lagte " it was Anupriya reprimanding riddhima while she caressed her hair.

Raising her head from dadi's embrace, riddhima shook her head to speak timidly " Aisa nahi hai maa, aap sabse bohut pyar karti hoon mai " Her relationship with Anu mom was unique.Most of the time she was like a best friend to riddhima, sharing everything with eachother ,but when needed she didn't take a second to become the strict mother-in-law ,for riddhima's own good .

" Chalo beta,ready ho jao aur sabke saath nasta karne chalo .Aur haan yeh safed kapda dubara mujhe aappe nahi dekhna hai. "

Untangling herself from Riddhima , Krishna Raisinghania said with finality in her tone . She won't let riddhima to go under depression ,becoz the way it was going,she was sure Riddhima was in verge of self destruction. There must be some way to bring peace in her family and she was determined to achieve that ....

--------------------------

" Mom,plz just once consider it "

Desperation evident in Kabir's voice . Anupriya and Kabir were having serious discussion over him being able to Court and Marry Riddhima . It was no secret to anyone in the family that Kabir was a spoilt brat with a touch of devil in him. He always wanted Riddhima since the days he , Vihaan and riddhima were studying in college.And the added bonus of becoming the next heir of Raisinghania 's empire was certainly not lost to Kabir ,if he married Riddhima who was dadi's favourite ! But Kabir didn't want to admit ,a looser like him neither deserved riddhima ,nor the Empire. It was nothing to do with him not being Raisinghania and everything to do with his bad intentions. He was Anupriya's son from her first marriage and even if he got love from all of the family members , due to his sick mind he chose to believe otherwise . And it was another day in his room ,that he was arguing with his mom about marriage with riddhima

" Are you out of your mind Kabir , wo tumhari bhabi hai." Anupriya said dismissively,not quite believing he was again starting the topic .

Even so Kabir was adamant. " Phir bhi mom,aap soch k to dekho,puri zindagi akele kaise bitayegi Riddhima . Use bhi to ek life partner ki jarurat hogi aur mujhse accha kaun hoga. Wo aapse dur bhi nahi hogi aur yahi rahegi hamare family mai.."

The furrowed brow of hers indicated that she was not fully convinced ,but the idea of it somewhere was making home inside her head. Anupriya loved Riddhima dearly.What if she finds someone ,and go away from all of them . She was a total gem of a girl, Anupriya had found a confidant in her . Though she strongly believe ,to live a fruitful life,you never need a man for that . But wasn't that philosophical giberis ? Her riddhima was so naive ,so gullible what if this society take advantage of it ? She and mummyji will not be with her forever .And Kabir seemed to like riddhima so much ,he will take good care of her certainly . Suddenly the idea didn't seem bad to her.She hesitated but spoke nevertheless

" I will think about it...."

Kabir was ecstatic enough to run and hugged his mom tightly , behaving like a kid who got his favourite candy. But Riddhima was not a commodity to own ,she had her own will. Only time would tell to whom her life her takes to ! Who gets to make her own,only time would tell,only time ........!

------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Meerut

" Vansh,Vansh.........."

The college stadium echoed with his name while he dribbled his ball running and defending against the opponent players . His body language was showing sheer determination , dribbling the ball he looked across his sorrounding gauging every opponent player's stance. The secret of him being a National level champion in basketball was that he was a master manipulator , playing with people's mind.So that nobody could guess his next move ! There was no doubt he was one man army as single handedly he was becoming headache for the opponents .

All Players of opposite team blocking him in order to not let him move .He smirked ,his face glowing up with a sly smile ,these idiots didn't know he could shoot from any distance. Raising the ball over his head ,he effortlessly did the basket making the stadium roar his name a notch higher as it was the winning goal. His teammates which included his best friend Angre came running to hug and high-five . It was nothing new for Vansh ,but still who didn't like the adrenaline rush that a good match gave. They all had a team hug ,cheering for their college name.

While in the stand girls gushed about him

" Wow ,isn't Vansh so hot......." One girl said with dreamy eyes

" Haan yaar ,koi girlfriend hai kya iski..." Another one asked, all curious ...

" Sochna bhi mat,kisi ladki ko ghass tak nahi dalta.you know ladies haters type."

" Sacch mai,kyun yaar itna macho banda aur koi affairs bhi nahi .kya karega itne good looks ka."

dissapointment evident on their face.All sighed sadly.

And here while everyone were busy celebrating in the ground Vansh departed from there to run home , where his mother must be waiting for him. A true loner that he was he didn't have anyone except his mother and Probably angre. Even angre had to work very hard to gain his friendship ,his trust ! Though many wanted to become his friends ,he trusted none . Bitter since childhood he had a very small circle ,had heard taunts like begger,b*****d,orphan and what not ! And now they want to become his friends ,what bunch of hypocrites ......

Even if whole world want to become his friends,then also he doesn't have time for friendship or love . To complete his graduation he had to take 4 years drop during which he worked part time jobs to earn money .

It was true Vansh never had anyone in his life ,coz his goal was different which was above all this . From childhood life had been very cruel to him and his mother . In his 28 years of life ,he had seen life like no one has. Poverty ,along with loneliness and betrayal from Raisinghania family had hardened his soul. He had now only one goal in his life ,to make Raisinghania's life living hell.

Up on reaching his home , he searched for his mother " maa ,maa.........."

Hearing coughing sounds coming from kitchen ,Vansh ran only to see his mother preparing meal for him .

Keeping his bag down ,he took away the spatula from her hands

" Aap ko yeh sab karne ki jarurat nahi hai maa.,aapko waise bhi doctor ne rest karne ke liye bola hai . Main hoon Na.........."

Uma diagnosed with COPD few years back was very ill and probably was living her last few days .

Weak,flail hands touched his ,and with an equally weak voice his mother said " kitna kuch karega Vansh, job ,mera dekhbhal ,upar se apni padhai. Tere liye mai kuch nahi karpayi bacche."

Very few things made Vansh emotional , breaking the barrier of his stone heart.and it was one such moments.Not unknown to the fact that ,these were his last few days with his mother ,With moistened eyes Vansh clutched her hand .

Swallowing a lump,Vansh spoke
" Jitna aapne mere liye kiya hai maa ,utna kisine bhi nahi kiya hoga. Aap duniya ki best maa ho- basketball promise" Seeing Vansh pinching his throat saying that She laughed, knowing very well how much he loved that particular sport.

" Jaa nahale ,tere liye tera favourite pasta bana rahi hoon"

Vansh face lit up with a bright smile seeing his mother happy . That beautiful smile was a very rare occurrence - only reserved for his mother ,even his best friend, angre might have seen him smile a very few times.

After freshening up and having his fav pasta ,Vansh gave his mother her Medicines and went to meet angre in his house,where he had something imp to discuss about his plan.

One by one Angre introduced all the Raisinghanias through the projector screen. Sitting on the sofa crosing his leg one over other Vansh saw all of his enemies through gritted teeth. He was one punch away from breaking the damn Projector. Finding a way to go inside that mansion was not easy untill 15 days ago ,he got the news that Vihaan Raisinghania went missing after falling from a cliff . His plan caught speed ,within 15 days he had made all the required arrangements so that he would succeed in his plans.But seeing all those faces ,his eyes burnt with hatred and enemity.

Seeing him so tensed , Angre stoped and asked him worriedly

" R u fine bhai,shall I continue ......"

Vansh took a deep breath ,closing his eyes for few seconds .....

" Yeah plz continue ......"

" Raisinghania k sare members ke bare mai to khbar hai mujhe bhai ,par ......"

" Par kya angre ,,,,,,,"

" Vihann Rai Singhania ki wife ke bare mai zyada information nahi milpaya bhai. Na to public portals mai uski koi photo hai ,na uske bare mai koi details .sunne mai atpata lagraha hoga ,but I tried every means that I can ,par mujhe ek bhi pic ya information nahi mili. Bas naam ka pata chal paya bhai ........."

Lightening up a cigarette he blew the smoke all across to lean against the sofa spreading his arms across the handrest and said her name ,who was going to be his supposed wife

" Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania ,,,,, interesting very interesting..............." He liked the sound of it ,while a sinister smile covered his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
50.1K 4.5K 17
°♥️° ~ They clashed at their first meet.... Fire embarks between them and their eyes met each other with in the smokes of fire. It was the fire of l...
86.1K 5K 17
Being almost burnt alive during the night of Dussehra was the last straw for Riddhima. When she jumped out the window of the VR Mansion, she had no i...
176K 7K 32
Riansh love story ❤