π‘«π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’π’–π’” π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™

By samzieminoza

10 years ago.... The land is shaking.People are running.Crying is heard everywhere. Looking around,many are d... More

Cast
π‘·π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
Chapter 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

4 1 0
By samzieminoza

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

Third Person's POV

Hananiah enters into a grocery shop, only the owner was there.

She had let her hair down as she wore a black cap.

Walking towards the owner with a bright smile and greeted him.

"Good morning!" she greeted the middle aged man with enthusiasm.

"Good morning lady...What do you need?" the man asked who kindly smiled at her.

But instead of responding, she just looked into the man's eye. A few seconds later the man was now staring in space looking like he was hypnotized (which what really happened).

"Go to your office room. Lock yourself for about 1 hour. Would you?" She commanded. The owner just nodded and followed her command to go upstairs where his office room was located.

When the owner was now out of sight Hananiah turned her attention outside and shouted.

"Get all you want!"

And just like that a group of kids came rushing inside the shop. Grabbing everything as much as they can. They were all feeling ecstatic as they ran around the shop.

Hananiah was looking at the kids with a smile plastered on her face.

"You're really cool." her best friend, Sandy, appreciated her as he walked beside her at the corner of the store.

"Of course. I already knew that." she smirked and flipped her hair, and Sandy just chuckled at her. "But don't forget my favor. You'll be doing it as soon as you can." she added, now turning to him with a serious face.

"I will Hananiah. You know me. I will never broke promises." Sandy said.

"I will expect that Sandy."

But when she turned around she noticed someone was approaching towards the shop.

"Oh shoot....." she almost cursed. It wasn't part of their plan. She couldn't afford a chance for them to get caught, especially the kids. But because she's Hananiah she wouldn't let it happen.

"Something wrong?" Sandy asked as he was getting worried with Hananiah's expression. When Hananiah didn't answer, he followed her gazed outside the shop and there he saw a guy walking towards the shop, wearing headphones.

"That's Allen." Sandy informed her.

"Everybody, don't move!" Hananiah shouted, and the children looked at her, they were confused at first but when they saw a guy entering the shop they immediately followed her command.

As Allen entered he didn't saw them but instead he saw the state of the shop which was completely demolished.

He started to panic so he immediately called out for his dad who was the owner of the shop. "Dad?! Are you there?! Dad!"

No one answered.

"This can't be happening!!!" he shouted, worry laced in his voice. He then decided to go upstairs hoping he would see his dad there.

When finally went upstairs and was out of sight, she gestured and shouted for them to run.

᯽᯽᯽

*Night*

"I just really can't believe that Lizzy did it." Sophie said, anger evident on her face. "How can she do that to my twin?" she added.

She was with the 3s, Stacy and Sharaizah. They were at a very fancy club, and was sitting at the VIP area. Loud music could be heard around the room.

"Sophie, relax. Okay?" Stacy comforted her.

As the two continued to talk they noticed their friend, Sharaizah, was quiet and seemed to be deep in thought.

"Sharaizah, something wrong?" Stacy asked.

Sharaizah quickly snapped out of his trance once she heard her friends voice. She looked at her and smiled.

"I'm fine." she then got up and excuse herself. "I guess, I need to go now.I have to do something important. Have fun, you guys."

She was about to walked out but Sophie grab ahold of her wrist causing her to stop

"You're acting suspicious nowadays, why?" Sophie asked with an accused tone.

"Do I?.... Well, then I'm sorry. But I assure you guys, everything is fine." she smiled at them to try to reassure them, which they kinda buy.

"But how?" Stacy asked. "You didnt bring your car."

"I'm good. I'll just walk." She said and exited.

Once she exited the VIP area she quickly dashed out of the club.

As she was walking at the sidewalk, she remembered the article that she saw at home.

'Black world:Possible to open again?' the article read.

'No way.' she said to herself, as she combed her hair back, she felt like suffocating. She couldn't imagine what would happen if the Black World will open, it will be disaster and it would mean war.

As she was walking she was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice two guys walking toward her direction, and she bumped at them.

Thankfully, she didn't fell since it bumped wasn't that hard.

"I'm sorry." she apologized, not looking up.

The two guys checked her out, and looked at each other with a knowing look.

When they didn't respond she proceeded to walk but was blocked with the two guys.

Sharaizah gulped.

"E-Excuse me, I-I need to go." she said, as she tried to walk to the side but was still blocked by them.

"How about you go with us and have a lovely night, sexy lady." the guys said with a pervert smirk and look.

Sharaizah tried to get away from them but they got ahold of her arm.

"Get away from me!" she shouted, as she attempt to get out of their hold.

The guy was starting to get annoyed at her trying to get out of their restraints. So, he pushed her hard causing her to fell down on the ground.

Her eyes has a look of one who's afraid but the truth is that their was something that was holding her back.

'Try to suppress and control yourself as long as you can, Sharaziah.' she told herself.

"Just come with us, would you?" the other guy said.

"No!" she shouted.

"Stay...Away....from me!!!" she shouted again.

The two guys was about to grab her again but they stopped. They then began shouting in pain as they fell to their knees, the cracking of their bones can be heard.

A girl then appeared infront of her.

"You okay?" Frenzell asked, but her eyes widened when she recognized who it was.

"Sharaizah?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Sharaizah answered

Frenzell helped her to stand, as she was still on the ground.

"You shouldn't be walking alone at night." Frenzell said with a serious tone.

"But...you're alone too." Sharaizah said.

"No problem for me.....I'm not like you...." she smiled. "Look at me. I'm just a simple girl. And you're a gorgeous girl who can easily attract everyone's eyes." Frenzell said as she gestured at her self.

"Hmm...okay. I'll take your advice." the blonde girl answered.

"Let's walk together so it will be safer and better." Frenzell offered with a soft smile.

Frenzell then started walking ahead, while Sharaizah was still standing.

"Wait...." Sharaizah called.

Frenzell then faces her.

"Yes?"

"You're the one who saved me, right? You did that to the guys?" Sharaizah asked as she pointed at the two guys who are now unconscious.

Frenzell didn't answer. Instead, she turns her back and started to walking.

"Lets go, Sharaizah." the black haired girl called out.

"You're P." Sharaizah confirmed.

Frenzell stopped at her tracks, and faced the blonde haired girl. She looked at the other girl's glistening  eyes.

"I've been searching for you for so long, P." Sharaizah said, a tear slipped down her rosy cheek.

When Frenzell didn't answer, she pulled up her left sleeve and showed her wrist.

'N' was written on her wrist.

"I'm N." The blonde girl as more tears keep falling down her cheeks.

"N-N?" Frenzell stammered as she couldn't believed who she was facing right now. Hope bubbled up her chest as she looked at the girl's eyes.

"This is me, P!"

Frenzell's tears started to flow. As she ran towards Sharaizah and immediately engulfed her in a hug.

"N!" she exclaimed in happiness that she had found one of her long lost sister-friend.

᯽᯽᯽

*Laboratory*

"The Black World will be open in ten seconds." A woman in a white lab coat said.

The scientists stood infront of what looks like to be a portal that will open the Black World. They all smiled as they watch it coming to life.

"In ten....nine....eight...." They all counted down.

The wind started to get stronger and stronger as the portal started to open.

Shanna smiled.

" 3....2......1......." they continued to count down.

And just like that a strong wind lashed out in the lab and ashes fell. Many were bothered by the ashes but they were still enlightened as they now successfully opened the Black World.

"It's finally open." Shanna said as a proud smile appeared on her lips.

"Will it function immediately, Shanna?" Irene asked, looking at Shanna who was still looking at the portal with astonishment.

"No." she answered. "But I'm starting to feel the sweetness of victory."

"We are going to rule the whole city!!!!" she shouted, as everyone cheered and laughed with her.

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

A/N: The chapter 3 that I published wasn't the right one, so here it is. And again sorry for the inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
231K 4.5K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
87K 5.9K 38
As the war rages between Normals and Experiments, there continues to be a separation among several groups. Some become forced allies while others wou...
15.8K 248 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...