love ° l.mh

By PR0NCT

Wherein Mark is a playboy and he was able to visit his past hook-ups with the help of the spirit of Love. To... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.

ending notes.

424 13 11
By PR0NCT

I know that the story itself sounds so rushed and everything, but I figured that if I made this longer (more angsty), it would've taken me a long time to finish it. 'Cause as you can see, I have a bad habit of suddenly starting something & I would end up not finishing it. I'm that indecisive and lazy lmfao.

I'm trying to improve my way of writing so expect that I would delete some of my stories just so I could edit it OR just for the purpose of cleaning my account, it has become too... crowded for my liking.

Yes, yes I know I have a lot of stories left to finish, but I was a little stressed out and I don't feel like updating any of them at the moment and I suddenly thought of writing this. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, see you on my next ones!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5K 25
Harry is a rich kid with supportive parents, studies at a private school and has a very comfortable life. He has passion for helping other people. He...
33.4K 1.6K 7
There is no scale in the world could measure how much Kyungsoo hates Baekhyun. Or maybe, maybe Kyungsoo is just being denial. --- © dyoyahhh --- * S...
78K 7.7K 53
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...
286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...