ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gangπŸ₯ΆπŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸ½
vibes😩
bean
the kick πŸ§πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no😬
reunion
spice
therapy
kinkyπŸ€”
oinks🐷
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u uglyπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

thinking

8.7K 249 802
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

murmurs and whispers could be heard as soon as the two teenagers stepped foot in the house.

"look who's back... and you must be rintaro's girlfriend" suna's dad chirped, earning a very confused look from y/n.

she immediately turned her head to look at suna who was already staring at her, guilt evident in his glare.

"I'm his father, nice to meet you" suna's dad added after a few seconds of silence and stretched his hand for y/n to shake it.

as y/n kept looking at the man's hand that was waiting to get in contact with hers, suna's arm firmly wrapped around her waist and he dragged her body closer to him.

suna started walking again, dragging y/n by her waist up the stairs. they reached his bedroom and quickly walked inside, suna's dad staring at them from downstairs.

y/n's pov

I closed the door behind me and turned to face suna who had already taken a seat on the edge of his bed. his elbows were resting on his knees and he was hiding his face in his hands, facing down.

I quickly approached him and kneeled on the floor in front of him, my waist between his open legs.

I gently grabbed his wrists and removed his hands from his face, only to see suna slowly starting to break in front of me, tears running down his cheeks even tho his expression remained quite stoic.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered and looked into my eyes. his eyes were visibly watery and I felt a slight frown appear on my face.

"look I know it's hard but you just have to pack your bags and I promise we'll have so many cuddling sessions when we're back. I know you love them"

I tried to comfort him and I thought I failed miserably until I saw his slight frown turn into a soft, tiny smile.

"do you remember what I told you ab-"

"yes, I remember. you said he left your mom and blamed it on you for being scouted to inarizaki..." I cut him off, wanting to get over this talk as quickly as possible so he doesn't feel any worse.

"y/n... nugget he would beat me up like it's nothing"

his bitterly spoken words kept echoing in my mind as I tried to process what he just uttered. I was obviously and visibly taken aback by the news I was getting, since he had never told me about this before.

I put my thoughts aside and carefully cupped his cheeks in my hands as if he'd break any moment now.

I caressed his now rosy cheeks and wiped some stray tears away with my thumbs, trying to calm him down or make him feel at ease.

"it's okay... it's over now" I softly spoke and gently caressed his face, starting from his forehead, down to his sharp jawline.

"is it?" his voice cracked a bit.

that voice crack made my heart sink and I took a few seconds before I answered his question in a way that he would hopefully find comforting.

"yes. because I'm here and I'm not letting anyone fucking touch you" I leaned in closer to him mid-sentence and I heard a soft chuckle barely managing to escape his lips.

"you're gonna beat up my fangirls as well?" he whispered.

"if needed"

suna opened his mouth to talk again before a loud notification coming from my phone cut him off.

"your phone is blowing up today..." he said and tilted his head to look at my back pocket before he pinned his eyes on mine.

"uh…" I couldn't utter anything else as his mesmerizing narrow eyes kept burning holes in mine.

"hey, son are you alright?" his dad's muffled, loud voice was heard from behind the door.

I let out a soft sigh, looking down and let go of suna's cheeks that I've been cupping the whole time.

"no... please" he whispered and gripped my wrists a bit too harshly, but I didn't comment about it.

"I have to ask your mom something... I'll be right back" I softly spoke and he nodded.

he gave me a quick, gentle kiss on the lips and a soft lip-smacking noise was heard right after we pulled away from each other.

I quickly got up from the floor and looked at suna that was faking a small pout, looking into my eyes.

I gave in and pecked his little pout before I walked out of the room, immediately bumping into suna's dad.

"is everything okay in there?" he asked but I just simply nodded.

he was visibly taken aback by the coldness in my small gesture but I kept walking down the stairs, approaching the kitchen where I supposed suna's mom was.

"hi, sweety. I knew I heard your voice" suna's mom chirped as soon as she noticed I entered the kitchen.

"hi Mrs suna, how are you?" I respectfully asked, trying to act like everything's fine.

"oh, I'm fine. ryoko just fell asleep and I feel like three headaches went away" she said.

her voice sounded tired and she quickly glanced at me as soon as she noticed I was quietly laughing.

"sorry if you got worried about rintarou. I just need a friend to keep me company while my parents are away" I sheepishly muttered and she immediately turned to look at me, confused.

"friend...?"

"yes... oh we're not together. his father thinks we are and it's hilarious" I chuckled a bit and saw her nod and laugh as well.

"you know, rintarou really cares about you" she said with a slight smirk and an honest smile started  on my face.

"I know... I'm sorry but is there any food left from your dinner? I made myself some chicken but it's too spicy for rin"

I saw suna's dad get in the kitchen with the corner of my eye mid-sentence but I ignored him, trying to give my full attention to suna's mom.

"sorry y/n there's no food left..." his mom spoke and started looking around the kitchen.

"you don't know how to cook?" his dad strictly raised his voice, obviously judging my cooking skills.

"no, I don't" I coldly responded, giving him a death stare.

"oh... that's a shame" he murmured the last part and crossed his arms in front of his chest, staring at me.

"bye Mrs suna" I waved suna's mom goodbye and almost immediately stormed out of the kitchen.

"have a good night" I heard her shout from behind the closed door and I went upstairs again to check up on suna.

third person pov

y/n walked inside the room, immediately meeting with suna's back as he was looking into his closet with a full, open suitcase lying near his feet.

she approached him and wrapped her hands around his waist, hoping she'd get a reaction.

he didn't flinch... plan b

she leaned on suna's back and placed a soft kiss on his upper back.

"are you ready?" she uttered after she didn't get a reaction from suna but he responded with a single, short hum.

"...rin? these clothes are enough for a month don't worry" she calmly added and leaned in front of his face to make him look at her.

"I know" he simply spoke. he didn't sound tired or sad... he was rather skeptical.

"what's up with you? I thought we had a deal with those cuddles" y/n stood straight and waited for suna to look at her.

"I'm just thinking about stuff. don't worry" he looked into her eyes and forced a smile.

y/n smiled back at him as he closed his suitcase. he came closer to her and leaned towards her, cupping her left cheek.

suna stopped to think for a few seconds before he placed a soft kiss on the corner of her right eye.

suna's pov

we started walking downstairs but y/n didn't seem convinced with my previous words...

"are you sure it's nothing?" she kept asking.

"yes nugget, don't worry" I reassured her and placed my hand on the top of her head as we kept walking to the door.

"does it involve me?" she asked and looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm not going to tell you anything. quit asking" I chuckled a bit and ruffled her hair before I took my hand off her head.

"fine. go say bye to your mom so we can go" she strictly instructed me and started putting her shoes on.

left my suitcase outside of the kitchen door and walked inside, ready to face my dad once again.

"I'm leaving. I'll call you whenever I get the chance" I said, looking at my mom but my dad spoke right when she opened her mouth.

"oh. you won't see me much then... I'm leaving in two days" he informed me.

"unfortunate, isn't it?" I spat and gave him a very cold glare before looking back at my mom.

"have fun with y/n rintarou" my mom wiggled her eyebrows a bit and I could feel an unnoticeable blush form all over my cheek area.

"I will" I playfully winked and walked out of the kitchen, grabbing my suitcase on my way to y/n.

a/n

I'm so fucking sorry I haven't updated but I'm done w school now so I'll update more often.

double kisses for the long wait

mwah mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 68.5K 45
β—€ π——π—²π—·π—²π—°π˜π—²π—± | pǝjǝkʇǝp | 𝘒π˜₯𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 πš‚πšŠπš πš˜πš› πšπšŽπš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšŽπš, πšπš’πšœπš™πš’πš›πš’πšπšŽπš. β—’ ↳ The one where (y/n) takes a...
38.6K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
184K 4K 30
its going to be hell cringeworthy at first but ig trust the process..?? Someday we'll finally meet and walk towards our path where tragedy will never...
17.1K 600 28
πšœπšžπš—πšŠ πš›πš’πš—πšπšŠπš›πš˜πšž 𝚑 πšπšŽπš– πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› β‹…β€’β‹…βŠ°βˆ™βˆ˜β˜½ΰΌ“β˜Ύβˆ˜βˆ™βŠ±β‹…β€’β‹… π™¨π™©π™§π™€π™£π™œ 𝙑π™ͺπ™˜π™  𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™œπ™€π™€π™™ 𝙛𝙀𝙧𝙩π™ͺπ™£π™š. π™€π™’π™šπ™£π™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™œπ™€π™€π™™ 𝙩𝙝�...