YC

By YGsBlackCat

"Alright hoes! Get your dicks out. Now. I want some cock in me." Min Yoongi, the badass rapper of Bangtan. Ju... More

Attention
02 | Such a tease
03 | Focus
04 | Our anniversary
05 | Possessive
06 | To breed
07 | Lesson
08 | Threat
09 | Attention
10 | Vibrator
11 | Mommy
12 | Scent
13 | Daddy
14 | Best friend
15 | Heat
16 | Art
17 | The art of falling in love
18 | Kitty & His Pups
K&HP: And they were roommates

01 | What's hidden underneath

11.3K 261 96
By YGsBlackCat

Tags:
- Feminization
- Lingerie
- Polyamory
- Unprotected sex
- Bangtan x Yoongi

***

3rd person

What do you do to feel pretty?

This question or something along the lines of this sentence has come up in some people's conversations more than once and a question like this would be pretty easy to answer. People might answer with common responses such as putting on makeup, styling their hair, dressing up, and even simple things such as being complimented by other people.

For centuries, humans have made stereotypes of what a normal person should say, do, or not to do, and the way — these stereotypes are commonly associated with the gender that you are born in. This becomes a huge problem to our world's society because as the world evolves, so do people.

Today, people are more diverse. Most stereotypes are based on ethnicity, gender, and social class. People are constantly being divided just because of their skin color, the way they look, and the places they come from — causing unity to be broken. With men, masculinity, and stereotypical misogynistic characteristics are always being pushed as their trademark even though there are some that want nothing to be like men, they're different — not the bad kind. For women, being seen as fragile and soft with strict rules to be lady-like are always being taught even though there are some that also want to be different — that are different but are always too scared to show the world because of rejection by their own world. But those stereotypes are constantly being broken by people who dare to be different — to be bold enough to show the world who they really are.

Min Yoongi begs to differ.

He is part of the people who dares to be different and be bold when it comes to his likes and dislikes, the many ways he expresses himself and with each passing day, he continues to love himself by doing the things that make him happy — the things that help him feel the confidence to be who he wants to be.

A wonderful example is by wearing lingerie.

It is already given that Yoongi is different when it comes to his sexuality that is not comparable with the gender that he is born in and that is there is nothing wrong with that, his members support him and still love him for who he is.

Now, ever since the group has caught fame and began to grow — and is continuing on growing — the members are now able to buy stuff that they want whenever they want to.

This is really helpful for Yoongi because not only can he buy equipment for his studio — the ones he really wants, he can also buy things online that help him feel pretty. He is still shy about buying stuff such as toys for sexual purposes or anything that may relate to sex even though he has been in a relationship with his members for almost five years.

Yoongi is still experimenting with his likes and dislikes and he recently got into feminine clothing, he was hesitant at first but it seemed so interesting to him which ended up with him secretly buying a bunch of lingerie online without any of his members knowing. He intends on telling the others about his new obsession with wearing pretty lingerie to make him feel pretty, but he plans on doing that later in the future — he wants to tease them first.

Exhibit A:

Unlike the rest of Bangtan, Seokjin is an early bird and he usually takes his time by taking a short walk outside, going back to sleep, or cooking breakfast for the group.

Now that they have been given a month-long rest period after finishing their busy schedules filled with attending and performing at music shows, attending talk shows and variety shows, talking in interviews, dance practices, and so on.

It's exhausting being the biggest boyband in the world.

As Seokjin got back from his walk, he did not want to go back to bed and decided to make some breakfast since his walk took longer than expected which resulted in him starving once he arrived.

Min Yoongi would choose to sleep in rather than go to dance practice — that fact itself is already a given. Waking up earlier than his usual wake-up time is pretty common for him due to the fact that they have strict schedules to follow, he is often woken up by his alarm or one of his members. On this particular day, however, he is suddenly woken up by the sweet smell coming from outside of his bedroom.

Jin hyung.

He groggily sat up on his bed and got off, his feet looking for his slippers that were hidden underneath his bed. Yoongi usually sleeps with an oversized shirt on and shorts — sometimes even booty shorts that are usually hidden underneath his large shirt that probably belongs to one of the other members.

His feet padded through the empty hallway, his eyes still half asleep as the cold morning began to settle in and he shivers. Making his way to the kitchen, the smell of delicious food got even better, he can hear sizzling noises but once he got to the kitchen, there was no one there except ingredients on the countertop and soup on the stove.

Yoongi takes this as a chance to see what his Jin hyung might be cooking. Taking a spoon from the counter, he carefully takes the lid off and puts it aside as he takes a spoonful of the soup to have a taste. Just as Yoongi was bout to take the spoon to his mouth when he heard another voice behind him.

"What do we have here?"

His Jin hyung is standing right behind him making him stop whatever he was doing as he stood there in silence, his feet on his tippy-toes as he bends over a bit because the sink and stove are too tall for him.

"I'm hungry," Yoongi tells him while putting the spoon down on the counter and placed the lid back.

Just as he was about to turn around and face Seokjin, one hand was placed on the counter to trap him while another hand placed itself on his hip with a tight grip to lock himself.

"Hyung?" Yoongi innocently calls to the man behind him. "What are you doing?"

Seokjin ignores his question and whispers to his ear, "You don't think I didn't saw what you're wearing underneath Joon's shirt?"

The younger immediately freezes.

"Such a naughty baby you are, Yoongichi," Jin chuckles, and Yoongi can already see a smirk forming on his hyung's face. "You've been wearing pretty laces like these without telling us? Bending over like this and parading your ass without even caring about someone walking in on you wearing lingerie underneath."

Yoongi's throat went dry when he starts to feel the other's hand slowly and gently trailing from his hips, squeezing his ass a bit, until Jin finally reaches the hem of the large shirt from their leader that he is wearing. Seokjin's hand disappears underneath the shirt and his finger immediately came in contact with the pretty red lace that his lover is wearing.

"Fuck —" He curses as he felt a hard bump against his ass when Jin stood closer behind him — almost grinding himself against Yoongi. "H-hyung..."

"Wanna see you without the shirt, baby," Jin whispers to his ear. "Hyung wants to see how pretty you look."

As much as Yoongi wants to have a different kind of breakfast right now, the two of them are still in the kitchen where they make and eat food, "Hyung, we can't do this here, we're in the kitchen!"

"So?" Seokjin scoffs. "We can always take this back to my bedroom, what do you say?"

"What about the other members?" He asks, knowing that the others would wake the others up especially with his loud voice even if some of their members are deep sleepers.

"We can always wake up the others with your voice, baby."

Yoongi raises a brow, "How? By screaming at the top of my lungs? No thanks."

But it seems that the older man has other plans in mind and as Yoongi continues to stare at Seokjin, trying to figure out what he means by that, a lightbulb suddenly ignited in his head and he finally figured out what he meant.

"Oh..."

Exhibit B:

"Yoongi hyung!"

After many hours of working on new songs and tracks and preparing for their new album, Yoongi has finally had enough of being cooped up in his own studio but he does not want to go back home yet without the satisfaction of getting any work done. He decided to leave his studio and go visit someone else's which is why he ended up in Namjoon's studio with Hoseok there as well.

The leader turns around with his chair to their new visitor, "Hyung! I thought you were working on something?"

"Is it bad that I just want to see my boyfriends?" Yoongi pouts and crosses his arms, staring at both Hoseok and Namjoon.

Hoseok chuckles lightly, seeing the way their hyung's temper is getting the best of him. He opens his arms wide to invite him over and patted on his lap, "Sorry hyung, of course, we want you here! Come sit on my lap while Joonie does some work and you can tell us everything about it."

As expected, Hoseok always knows what to do.

Yoongi takes up his offer and goes to the younger to sit on his lap, facing Hoseok and wrapping his arms over his shoulder as he rests his head on Hoseok's chest in comfort. He loves listening to his member's heartbeats, it helps him calm down.

The room falls into silence as Hoseok whispers comforting and sweet nothings into his ear while their leader is busy finishing up their latest song before the deadline comes knocking.

Hoseok's hands are all over his hyung that is currently seated on his lap. With Yoongi's shorts ridden up to his thighs, he can easily touch the pale and soft skin without any trouble. His hands unconsciously found themselves running his fingers underneath the hem of Yoongi's shorts resulting in his skin coming in contact with something far different from a boxer shorts would be.

He raises a brow and decides to ask, "Hyung? What are you wearing?"

"Clothes, what do you think?" Yoongi grumbles, feeling sleepy.

"What's underneath, hyung?" Both Namjoon and Yoongi noticed the sudden change of tone from Hoseok's voice as Yoongi felt the younger grabbing the fabric away and letting it go for it to snap back on his skin.

"Ow!" Yoongi exclaims, this attracted Namjoon's attention as he turns around to look at his two members.

"What's going on?" Their leader asks.

Hoseok smirks, lifting the hem of Yoongi's shorts enough for him to see the pretty black lingerie that their hyung is wearing, "Look at what he's wearing, Joon, the pretty baby has been keeping secrets from us.

"I was going to tell —"

But Hoseok and Namjoon did not need any explanation.

"— Strip and bend over."

Exhibit D:

"Hyungie~" Taehyung sing-songs as he enters Yoongi's room carrying a pillow in his arms.

The rapper is woken up by his intruder in which he sent Taehyung a glare for waking him up in the middle of the night and he knows exactly what the younger is doing in his room.

"You should have come here earlier if you wanted to sleep here," Yoongi grumbles. "Instead of waking me up in the middle of the night."

Taehyung chuckles and walks over to the bed before laying down right beside his hyung, "Sorry~"

"Yeah - yeah, go to sleep."

It's pretty normal for the Bangtan household to be woken up in the middle of the night by Taehyung whenever he wants to cuddle with a member. Tonight, he chose Yoongi.

Laying down right next to his boyfriend, Taehyung decides to move even closer as he wraps his arms around Yoongi. All the members know that Taehyung likes to sleep while holding or hugging someone on the bed which is why most of their gifts for him are large teddy bears that are piling up in his room.

Taehyung's hands like to wander around another person's body whenever he has them close to them like this. Knowing Yoongi is wearing an oversized shirt from one of them, his hand easily goes under the fabric but instead of touching soft skin, he is shocked to be touching something else and he has a good idea of what it is.

"You like?" Yoongi asks, knowing that his secret is out.

Finally, Taehyung's theory is confirmed and his need for sleep quickly vanishes and is replaced by the need to pound into Yoongi not caring about the other members who are sleeping.

"Fuck, baby — c'mere."

Exhibit F:

Although Bangtan bought a house for the seven of them to live in which meant that there is more than one bathroom, some members would still fight over one of the bathrooms — for example, the two Busan boys.

"I was here first!" The maknae exclaims as he tries to push Jimin away from the bathroom door.

Jimin retaliates by pushing the maknae away in return, "Liar! You ran to the door the moment you saw me walking towards it!"

"I'm the maknae! I should get first dibs!"

The other scoffs, "I'm older! I get to pick who goes first! Jungkook, stop copying me!"

The two continue to fight over who gets to use the bathroom not knowing that someone else is already inside it, taking his time with the full body mirror in the bathroom that starts from the tiled floor to the ceiling taking pictures of himself.

"Yah!" Namjoon yells at the two who were arguing. "Just use the second one upstairs!"

Jungkook shakes his head, "This one has the shower!"

Knowing that he can do nothing, Namjoon decides to leave the scene.

As the fight got heated, the two didn't notice that the bathroom door was actually opened and not close, Jungkook slips on the rug in front of the door causing for him and his hyung to hit the door — kicking it open and falling down on the cold and hard floor.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin gasps at the first sight that they saw the moment they fell to the floor.

"Jimin — Jungkook," Yoongi's eyes went wide as he stared at his two members on the floor.

Their feisty little hyung was taking pictures of himself wearing the new full-body lingerie that Seokjim helped him buy online and he wanted to send pictures to the oldest member without anyone else knowing — until he got caught by the Busan boys.

"Goddamn —"

"Holy mother of —"

To say that Bangtan's household is a quaint little home shared by a Kpop group would be an understatement when Yoongi, Jungkoon, and Jimin's voices were echoing through the hallway and none of the other members seemed to be bothered by this as if stuff like this happens every single day — which it does.

Once again, as the question arises that people always base on the way the society of our world today is trying to keep and follow, not allowing people to be themselves and be whoever they want to be due to the fear of being rejected by their own people: What do you do to feel pretty?

Min Yoongi has the perfect answer for that: Being pampered and spoiled by the love of seven wonderful men.

A/N: And we started off with a bang! No sexy time on this one but it is implied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.1K 10
"I'll fuck you or I'll just leave you here to rest for the night?. You decide." His smile were somehow decent but you know nothing in his intention w...
2.4K 197 16
❝Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!❞ ❝Oh..I'd rather like to fuck you.❞ started:01.09.23 ended:
58.9K 2.2K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
5.8K 234 11
Just as the title says. Top Tae Bottom Yoongi