"Obsession" Park Jimin

By Vshookyy

I am gonna love you but as an idol and you gonna love me but as a fan. Do you know what's the meaning of obse... More

1. Come here
2. Concert
3. First View
4. Fansigning
5. Taken
6. Unfamiliar
7. Hated
9. Periods
10. Love
11. Care for me
12. Shopping
13. Caught
14. Morning Kiss
15. Finding You
16. Dorm
17. Serendipity
18. Beautiful
19. Love You More
20. Left You
21. Heart broken
22. Surprise for you
23. Tell the truth
24. Psycho
25. I'm missing you

8. Meant

93 35 59
By Vshookyy

So hey there. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is Chapter 8. Please ignore my mistakes. Anyways let's get in the story.

Next Day:

Jimin pov :

The sun rays directly fall in my eyes. I put my hands on my face to avoid the sun rays falling on my face. I turned my head and saw my baby mochi sleeping naked peacefully beside me. I got up and wore my clothes. I didn't wanna hear the high voice of Yn so I picked up her clothes and slowly put on her clothes on her naked body. Damn she's so sexy. Oh come on Jimin control yourself. After I put her clothes, I again lay beside her and hugged her tiny body.

Yn pov :
I woke up with the sun rays falling in my eyes. I put my hands on my face. But I can feel a pair of hands in my waist. I lifted my head up and saw Jimin hugging me gently. I can hear his heartbeat because my head is in chest.

Yn: Woah his heartbeat is beating so fast.
Jimin: It is because I have fear of losing you.
Yn: You're awake?
Jimin: Yeah.
Yn: Oh sorry if I woke you up.
Jimin : No no I was awake. Actually we both were naked because of last night so I wore my clothes and I also put your clothes on your body.
Yn: Oh okay wait you freaking out my clothes on me?
Jimin: Yeah what's the problem I already saw your body.
Yn: Okay.
Jimin: Now get up if you can.
Yn: What do you mean that I can't get up?
Jimin: No I mean that l-
Yn: Wait I will show you.

I tried to sit up but when I moved my leg , I felt a huge deathly pain in my lower abdomen. Wait why is it painful. Oh last night. Shit I completely forgot about it. Aaa it's painful.

Yn: Ouch!
Jimin: I told you.
Yn: This is all because of you aaaaaa because of you I will not be able to walk today ouch!
Jimin: Does it hurts?
Yn: It's better to die then bearing this pain!
Jimin: I am sorry I will be gentle in future.
Yn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it hurts!
Jimin: Wait a minute.

He opened his laptop and started watching something.

Yn: What you're watching?
Jimin: How to get this pain out.
Yn: What?
Jimin : Okay so you have to slowly massage your upper thighs.
Yn: Just that much?
Jimin: Yeah should I do that for you?
Yn: What! no way ! I will do it by myself.
Jimin: Okay.
Yn: Btw what did you type there?
Jimin: You wanna know ? *smirks*
Yn: Yeah and why are you smirking?
Jimin: Nothing so I typed "How to get the pain out of girls lower abdomen when a boy f*cks her"
Yn: *facepalm*
Jimin: What?
Yn: Nothing now go and take a shower!
Jimin: Fine and you massage yourself and the pain will go in few minutes hmm.
Yn: Oh Okay and thanks.
Jimin: No problem and I will stay here today.
Yn: But what about your members?
Jimin: Don't worry about it baby.
Yn: Okay as you wish.

He smiled at me and went to bathroom to take a shower. I did what he said to massage my upper thigh slowly and not gonna lie but it worked. The pain slowly faded away and I finally able to walk.

Yn: Yeee the pain is gone.

I was happy at that time but suddenly Jimin's phone vibrated.

Yn: Someone called him.

I looked at the caller id and it was "Tae Bear 🐻"

Yn : Oh Tae Opaa is calling him.

I was about to receive it but suddenly thought that if I received it my plan will be failed. So I didn't receive it.

Yn: Jimin ah, I think Tae is calling you!
Jimin: Don't receive it I am coming!
Yn: Okay!

The phone suddenly stopped vibrating.

Jimin: Who called?
Yn: Oh I th-

Oh my fcking God. He's so damn sexy when he's shirtless and his wet hair . His abs are so sexy. Wait what am I thinking.

Jimin: Yn?
Yn: Huh oh yes?
Jimin: I see *smirk*

Wait why is he smirking. Suddenly he hold my hand and place my palm on his abs.

Yn: What are you doing Jimin?
Jimin : You want this right?
Yn: I mea-

He suddenly turned me and pinned me against the wall and he smashed his lips into mine. The kiss is so gentle. It shows all the love that he has for me. The shape is so good that anyone can kiss him back. I wanna kiss him back because of his shape but I didn't. I controled myself. After some time he pulled out. But still he was inches away from me that I can feel his hot breath.

Jimin: My lips are made for you and your lips are made for me so next time when I kiss you, you should kiss me back.
Yn: My lips are made for me so I will never kiss you back.

He again smashed his lips into mine. This time a bit hungrily. Oh man holy shit I knew if he kiss me hungrily he will no no no now what should I do. But he suddenly pulled out.

Jimin: Will you kiss me back or you want that daddy gives you punishment?

Without wasting any time, I forcefully pecked his lips.

Jimin: Okay I agree with your peck but next time I need your kisses okay?
Yn: I don't know.
Jimin: Okay so who called me?
Yn: Firstly go and wear something.
Jimin: Why don't I look sexy?

I went to wardrobe and search for his T-shirt. I finally got his T-shirt and threw it in his face.

Jimin: Yaaa what the he-
Yn: No more words just wear this.
Jimin: Ugh fine... Okay so who called me?
Yn: I think it's Tae.
Jimin: Okay give me the phone.

I handed over him the phone.

Yn: I am gonna get a shower.
Jimin: Fine and I will do my morning routine and make our breakfast hmm.
Yn: Okay.

With that I take my towel and went to bathroom to take a shower.

Jimin pov :

First of all I did my morning routine and went downstairs to make our breakfast. I think Yn is fine I mean she can walk now. I need to be gentle from now on. Last night I was very hard even I hurt myself.

Jimin: Oh let's call Tae he called me.

I dialed Tae number and after few seconds he received it.

*On the phone*

Jimin: Ahh Tae you called me?
Tae : Oh yeah where were you?
Jimin: Actually I was showering.
Tae : Showering?

Oh shit now what should I do.

Jimin: Oh I-I mean in my friend's house.
Tae: Oh okay.
Jimin: Hehe.
Tae : How is your friend's mom?
Jimin: Oh she actually doctor said that she was in serious condition yesterday if he didn't get her to hospital anything would happen to her so now she's at hospital so I think she have to stay for at least one month.
Tae: Oh I hope she gets well.
Jimin: Yeah
Tae : Now when are you coming?
Jimin: Actually my friend has nobody except from his mother so he asked me yesterday that if I could stay with him? As you know I can't ignore him right so I am staying here.
Tae: For one month.
Jimin: No I will come to meet you but sorry not today.
Tae : Oh it's okay I can understand.
Jimin: Thanks soulmate.
Tae: No problem btw what happened to her?

Oh shit now what should I tell him.

Jimin: Umm...she..um.. Oh yeah she has heart problems and yesterday she had a major heart attack.
Tae: Oh I hope she gets well soon.
Jimin: Yeah.
Tae: Okay so now I gotta go Jin hyung is calling.
Jimin: Okay and tell him okay.
Tae: Sure now Byee
Jimin: Byee.

I hang up and started to make breakfast. Suddenly my baby comes and asked.

Yn: What are you making?
Jimin: I heard that Pancakes are my Baby Mochi's favorite?
Yn: Umm yeah.
Jimin: So I am making pancakes.
Yn: What really!
Jimin: Yeah.

She came running to me like a cute child and hugged me tightly. I kiss her head while hugging tightly loving this feeling.

Yn pov :

As soon as he said that he's making pancakes, I run to him and hugged him tightly. He kissed my head and also hugged me tightly. (I want a hug can someone give me please *puppy eyes* )

I hugged him like a clingy girl. But I came back in reality and directly pulled out from the hug feeling embarrassed.

Yn: I - I am s-sorry.
Jimin: Why baby? You are allowed to hug me kiss me then why sorry?
Yn: No I mean that hugging you suddenly....
Jimin: No baby. I love when you hug me and when you will kiss me back I will feel more good.

He peck my lips and carried me to the dining table.

Jimin: Here.

He served me a plate of Pancakes.

Jimim : Here have this.
Yn: Yeah and thanks.
Jimin: No problem *smiles*

We started eating and not gonna lie but it taste so delicious.

Yn: Hmm it's so delicious! I love it!
Jimin: Really thanks!
Yn: From whom did you learned?
Jimin: Jin hyung wait I have to thank him.
Yn: Oh I know he's a good chef that's why we armys called him Mommy Chef sometimes.
Jimin: Oh really? Can you please tell what armys call us?
Yn: Yeah for Jin we call him World Wide Handsome, Mommy Chef, Eomma, Moon, Seokjinnie and Jinnie. For Suga we call him Sugar Candy, Sugi, Agust D, Little Meow Meow and Cat. For Jhope we call him Hope, Sunshine, Sprite lover and Hobi. For Namjoon we call him Leader, President, Class Monitor and Namjoonie. For you we call you Jimmie, Chim, Chim Chim, Jimminie, Mochi and Jimin shii. For Tae we call him Teddy Bear, Bear, Baby Bear, Winter Bear, Taehyungie, Tigers and Tae Tae. For Jungkook we call him Bunny, Bun, Muscular Bunny, Jungkookie, Kookiee, Jeykey and the most funniest is Banana milk's life. Hahahaha.
Jimin: Awwww that's so cute and sweet, you armys are so sweet and cute.
Yn: I know right. There are more but these are common.
Jimin: Oh that's cool.

We talked about random stuff and not gonna lie but my morning is well and good.

*Meanwhile*

??? pov :

???: Are you guys ready?
???: Yeah.
???: Okay so let's start searching Yn and Jimin.
???: Yeah.

(So who do you think the person is who's trying to find Yn and Jimin?)

So this was my 8th chapter . I hope you all will like it. I thought of doing a double update so here it is. And please ignore my mistakes. Comment down below how you liked it and don't be a silent reader Hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all 💜💜❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 14.4K 34
Insecurities can ruin you.
8.2K 257 9
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗧𝗦, 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿...
5.9K 1.1K 40
jm- I love you 😘 y/n- I love you too ❤❤ jm- I hate you y/n, I don't know that you're such a disgusting person tae- will you give me a chance to love...
Obsession By pjm

Fanfiction

5.4K 179 16
What will happen when a woman will become a scientist's obsession? And not just any woman but one who isn't afraid to fight back, to let go, to take...