heartless.

By haru_haruto

He reached out his hand to me. I can see a bright halo around his head as he smile at me. "I have something f... More

𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩(final)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

243 20 3
By haru_haruto

eunri

I washed up and looked for outfits to wear.

Should I wear a long dress?

Maybe that'll be too formal....

A sweater and joggers for a more casual and approachable look?

Maybe that'll be too boring for him and less feminine....

Maybe I'll just go with a short casual dress and a cardigan.

That looks fine.

I finalized my look with a pair of earrings and took a shoulder bag of my preference.

"Eunri, are you going somewhere?" Mom asked, sitting on the couch while watching TV.
"Yeah, at 2pm."
"Who's with you?"
"Uhhh...." I tried to make up excuses in my head but if I say Nari, I'm sure she'll call her.
"Who is it?" Mom asked again.
"It's....J-Junghwan."
"Are you dating him?" she turned to me.
"No, I promise."
"Well then. Have fun. And you look really pretty." she smiled. She's... NOT ANGRY??
"Oh, eomma. Here are my grades." I gave her my card and she looked really happy.
"Aigoo, my baby is doing well in school. I'm so proud! Heeseung got good grades as well! Dad will come back here tomorrow so we'll celebrate!" she hugged me and pat my head.
"Thanks, eomma! That's a promise." she nodded and I made my way to our meetup place.

heeseung

I heard that Eunri will be going out today so maybe I can, too.
"Eomma, can I go out too?" I asked.
"Be back before 6pm."
"Thank you, mom!" (wow mom's in a good mood today)

I hurriedly changed into a warm-colored outfit and went out.

As I look around, I took in the fresh air and sighed. It's been a while since I've been at peace with nature. It's refreshing.
A few minutes later, someone texted me.

hyein
heeseung-ah?

heeseung
oh, hi!

hyein
let's buy milktea together?

heeseung
sure

We agreed on a location to meet up and I immediately took the route to that place.

----- (meetup)

"Wahh, Heeseung!" Hyein ran to me and hugged me. "I miss you already."
"You like me now?"
"Eh? Oi, stop jumping to conclusions." she pulled away from me and pouted. How cute~
"Help me shop first!"
I nodded and stared at her in awe as she smile and ran around with her silky red hair shining and flowing beautifully.

She looks unbelievably attractive.

I followed her and we went inside a boutique.

Hyein would get so excited looking around, finding clothes that would interest her.
"Do they look good on me?" she asked with sparkly eyes.
"Anything would." I answered.
Hyein blushed really hard and hid herself with the outfits she was holding. It's so adorable, ugggh.

After shopping for almost an hour, we went out and decided to buy milktea.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you we'd go shopping today." Hyein shyly apologized.
"It's all good. I enjoyed it anyways." I gave her a reassuring smile.
"That's a relief." she smiled while blushing.

She's beautiful. She's so beautiful, istg.

When we arrived at the milktea store, I never expected that there would be a situation.

And it even got worse when we arrived...

------
oof

neol saranghae~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 16
"I hate you for ditching me with some other woman." an unexpected marriage with a bad boy? will hanarai finally accept haruto? Started : 7th April 20...
248K 12.4K 49
yeppeosoo: hi hello annyeong how's it going? in which a girl dms a guy every night, at ten o'clock started: 122218 finished: 102419 ranks: #1 haruto ...
3.4K 350 19
"Before it's too late I'll take a step away" -how do you go from making one your home then just letting it all go? Read First: - Be her boy - If fore...
55.3K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...