Petal [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] [TW: Mentions of drug abuse and self-harm] "When I met her, I told myself 'no f... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (*)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (*)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (*)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (*)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (*)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (*)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (*)
Chapter 43 (*)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (*)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (*)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (*)
Chapter 56 (*)
Chapter 57 (*)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (*)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (*)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 (*)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (*)
Chapter 86 (*)
Chapter 87 (*)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (*)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (*)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (*)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (*)
Chapter 98

Chapter 8 (*)

8.6K 234 207
By alisonfelix

Violet.

The rest of the week went by rather boringly. Life at the RSP was what could be expected of it. Alex and I worked well together and we managed to actually entertain our kids all week. 

Harry and Louis came by again to visit Ian on this Thursday evening, but I had planned a seperate therapy session with Aaron so I managed to avoid them. 

I hadn't heard much of Abby either and I suspected she was pretty angry with me for going outside with Harry and ditching her at the Mayfair.

We had never fought over a boy and I didn't see why this needed to change now. She had a crush on Harry, I didn't. I wondered if I should tell her that I had asked Harry to stay away from her as part of our deal. I did it in her best interest, trying to keep her away from a life in a gang and a life filled with drugs and criminal activity. 

I did feel like even if I wouldn't have asked Harry to leave Abby alone, they still wouldn't work out. He just didn't seem genuinly interested in her, he didn't really seem to like her so it was just going to run its course. She was going to get over it and everything would be fine.

"Bye Alex." I stifled a yawn as I waved at my colleague and made my way to the train station. It was well past 10 p.m. but I stayed behind to catch up with Stephen from the night staff. He was a colleague I didn't see all that often so it was a rare moment when we got to talking a little bit. I didn't mind staying a bit longer once I remembered that tomorrow was the final work day of the week.

The train ride home was short and filled with falling in and out of sleep. I rather hazily made my way to the apartment building, letting out a disgusted groan when I saw a pile of vomit next to the entrance. I passed by a few neighbours in the hallway and had given up being friendly to them a long time ago. 

I knew that living in a building like this was hard, and I couldn't let myself be bullied by anyone. None of them ever said hi to me, so I never said hi to them.

"Pierre?" I called out as I entered the dark living room. I heard some sounds coming from his room and was pretty sure he brought a girl back home. I rolled my eyes and quickly scanned through the mail. 

My heart dropped into my stomach when I saw all the bills from a week ago, receiving the payment reminder already. I frowned and felt my throat tighten when I saw one letter from Saint Mary's psychiatric hospital.

"No, no, no." I muttered, quickly opening the letter and scanning it until my eyes dropped down to the number at the bottom. "Fuck." I was trembling and tears formed in my eyes when I saw the number I owed.

I got financial assistance for the psychiatric bills, but I still didn't have any money left to pay the rest. "Fuck." I repeated, slamming the letter back down on the hallway table as I covered my face with my hands and sobbed for a little bit. My hands were shaking as I tried to calm down. How on earth was I supposed to do this?

I grabbed my phone and dialled the number I never thought I'd call. He picked up after the first ring.

"Violet?"

"Hi."

"What's wrong?" Harry's voice sounded urgent as he tried to make himself understandable over the noise. I was guessing he was at the bar. 

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I'm sorry to bother you but... Is there any chance you could get me a job at your bar?"

Harry was silent for a moment. "You want to work here? What about the RSP?"

"I still work there, I just need more money." I was getting slightly impatient from this phone call. Could he get me a job or not. 

It was quiet at the other side of the line for a bit until Harry let out a breath. "Fine. Can you come in tomorrow night for a trial?"

"Is the trial paid for?"

"Yes." He grumbled, already annoyed with my questions. I told him I'd be there after my shift at the RSP and he hung up the phone. I didn't exactly want to work at the club, and I was definitely going to protest against topless Saturdays, but I needed money. Now. 

My bank account was empty and I had a lot of bills to pay. I knew Pierre paid half of the rent and the electricity, water and gas bill, but it wasn't just that. The RSP was a good job in terms of assurance and everything and the pay wasn't bad, but me not having a university degree did cause me to earn a bit less than my higher educated colleagues.

I awoke from another nightmare that night. My throat tight as I screamed myself awake, almost tumbling from the mattress. A loud bang was heard against the wall from my neighbour, and I swung my fist against the wall to bang back. 

I hissed as my knuckles burnt from the impact and I shook my hand a few times in an attempt to soothe the pain. I padded into the kitchen to put ice on my hand and leaned against the fridge as I tried to calm down. 

I hated my nightmares. For over 10 years, I'd had the same dream almost each night. It was the same thing over and over again.

The next morning I awoke quite late. My shift only started at 2 in the afternoon so I could sleep in. I was snuggled in the warm confines of my bed and this time a day was one of the only ones where I felt at peace and at home in this apartment. 

Pierre was gone for the day again. I had no idea where he went or what he did. He was mysterious, and I didn't feel the need to have any type of relationship with him. He paid rent and that was the most important thing.

I came to the RSP well on time and my first order of business was to pour myself a well-deserved cup of coffee. I hadn't eaten anything yet in attempts to raid the RSP-fridge once I arrived. I basically tried to sneak all my meals in here so that I could save some money. We had a staff meeting in a little bit, the usual thing for a Friday afternoon.

Victor, my boss, was going to be there. He didn't spend a lot of time with the kids ever since he got promoted, and was usually found at his desk on the other side of the building. I chatted with Josh, the receptionist, for a while before making my way to the group office. The kids were in great moods, a nice change for a while. I knew it had something to do with the sun that was shining brightly outside.

Tonight was hamburger night, and I knew they were buzzing to eat some kind of fast food. Ian seemed to be through his worst withdrawal and he was a lot nicer to everyone in the last two days. It was a nice change for him and he actually had a great personality. I felt like we would go far with him.

In the staff meeting, we mainly discussed Ian. Rebecca was finally back and started making progress with his program. It turned out that Ian picked me to be his main social worker during his program. 

I was both happy and wary about this, due to my personal life. Especially since I would start working at the Mayfair, Harry's club, I would see him and Louis even more. I had to keep it strictly private in order to be able to help Ian as best as I could.

The rest of the afternoon went by in a daze. I had decided to wear my black jeans, a pair of trainers and a black t-shirt to match the club's attire. Luckily, I hardly ever wore colour in my pathetically small wardrobe, so that wasn't an issue. 

I felt nervous to have Harry as a boss. Ever since the kiss, it felt strange to be around him. I had refrained from texting him, and he hadn't contacted me.

The train ride home was packed with people heading into London city for the nightlife, and I felt out of place being sober on the train with clearly a lot of drunk people. It was pouring rain once I got out and I hurried my way to the club, my leather jacket pulled over my head in an attempt to keep my hair slightly dry.

"I work here." I shot the bouncer a fake smile as he had no option but to let me through. The contrast with how he treated me a week ago, was tremendous. 

The bar was not just busy, it was... booming. The music was bouncing off the walls, the sweaty bodies pressed against mine as I tried to make my way to the bar. Abby wasn't here this night and I was slightly bummed that she wouldn't be here to help me on my first night. I had no experience in bartending and I could use a friendly face around here.

I waved at the person behind the bar to get their attention. The girl looked stressed and slightly annoyed that I was disturbing her during his work. She was wearing the same thing Abby had been wearing a week before; denim shorts and a crop top. 

"Hi, sorry to bother you. I'm supposed to start my first shift here. Do you know where Harry is?" I yelled over the music.

I had hardly spoken out the words until I felt a pair of hands on my hips from behind. I didn't know why he always wanted to touch me like this, it always made me flinch or jump. I was turned around swiftly and Harry was stood in front of me with a sly grin on his face, towering over me. 

He moved one hand to the back of my head, holding it close as he leaned in to speak into my ear. "You ready to work?"

I nodded nervously and stood on my tippy toes to reach his ear too, supporting myself on his shoulder. "I think so. I've never bartended before."

"You'll be a natural."

Harry took my hand in his to lead me behind the bar. The music was a lot more quiet once we entered what seemed to be a storage room. He didn't seem to let go of my hand, and I had quickly picked up on the fact that Harry was a very touchy person. Each time he talked to me, he had a hand on me somehow.

He quickly explained where everything was and told me the work was pretty self-explanatory. I nodded and took in my surroundings. 

"So, do I have to wear one of those crop tops to work here?" I dreaded his answer but was surprised when he chuckled and shook his head no. "I'm not putting you behind the bar, Violet."

I cocked up an eyebrow. "What do you mean? What am I going to be doing then?"

"I don't think you're suited for the bartender job. You'll be here in the back, sorting through everything and making sure everything is stocked behind the bar. You don't have to wear a special outfit. You're good as you are."

"Am I not hot enough to stand behind your precious bar?" I snapped with a frown. Harry's chest shook with a dry laugh before he stared at me intently. "Other way around."

I only frowned deeper in confusion. "What you described sounds like a ridiculously easy job. How would I fill all my time by doing just that? What would I be doing the whole time?"

Harry slightly towered over me and it was one of those moments I completely forgot he was almost two years younger than I was. His eyes were burning holes into mine and I let out a puff of air. 

"You can just hang out a bit. Have a few drinks, a few smokes, join me and my mates in the back."

"Sounds a lot like clubbing."

Harry's low chuckle made his chest rumble beneath my hand and I felt his hand slide down my waist until it landed on my back. "Maybe it is." He was in a goofy mood tonight. I had never seen him laugh this often. 

"So you'd pay me to do... nothing?" I frowned a bit but couldn't say I hated the idea. I decided to ignore his hand on my back, not wanting to piss him off as I needed money and was ready to do about anything for it. Besides get naked. 

"That reminds me. I'm not doing topless Saturdays." I tried to keep a stern face as Harry broke out in laughter again, revealing the dimples in his cheeks. The sound and sight made me grin involuntary and he shook his head. 

"What makes you think I'd allow you to do topless Saturday if I don't even want you behind the bar?"

I didn't get it, but I wasn't complaining. I decided to just shut my mouth and go with it. I dropped my bag and shrugged off my coat, tying my hair in a ponytail but half of my hair falling out because it was too short. 

"Is it really the boss' job to train new employees?" I mused as I washed my hands. Harry shot me a grin. "Not really. But you seem like a special case." He took a few strides until he reached me and I felt him standing behind me. "I like it when you call me the boss, Violet."

My cheeks heated up and I quickly backed away from Harry to dry of my hands and create some distance. There was no denying he was attractive, but for so many reasons nothing could happen. He was tied to Ian, who was someone at my work. He was my boss now and I didn't want to be the girl who slept with her boss. Third, he slept with Abby for God's sake, not even a week ago.

I started doing some of the work Harry had instructed me to, such as changing out empty beer crates, checking if the barrels were still full and emptying out the glass container. I learned the girl behind the bar was named Steph, and she had worked here for a while. 

Harry stood at the side of the bar, arms crossed in front of him, observing me and checking if I was doing everything right. Not even thirty minutes later, I was fumbling with my fingers as I was out of work. I had checked everything again but nothing needed to be stocked or emptied.

I gave Harry a look and he shrugged back. "Just enjoy yourself."

"I don't know anybody here."

"Then just join us. You can check the stock in an hour or so."

I didn't exactly want to join him, but I knew nobody else here and I didn't want to just sulk in the supply room the rest of the evening. Harry shoved a drink in my hand and since I had no idea what it was, I subtly put it on one of the side tables and left it behind. 

I had seen Harry on drugs, and I somehow feared he was trying to slip me something.

I grabbed my own beer from behind the bar and followed him to his usual couch. Louis didn't seem particularly amused to see me, but then again, I wasn't jumping with joy at the sight of him either. I smiled at the remaining three boys, who by now looked familiar but I still hadn't learned their names.

Harry motioned for me to sit down between him and Louis and I did as told.

"Is Eleanor not here?" I asked Louis, who didn't answer me but just shook his head no. It honestly didn't seem like her scene, but I couldn't help but feel sad for her as I imagined her alone at home while Louis was here every night.

"Ian seems to like you." Louis' words snapped me out of my thoughts and I raised my brows in surprise. 

"Yeah, he chose me to be his main social worker." I spoke and Louis slowly nodded. "I hope he made the right choice. Have you actually helped any kids get clean?"

"Many."

It was a bold lie. But that was the system's fault, not mine. I tried everything in my power to help the kids during the program, and worked with them for a bit through outreach once they were back home, but after that it was out of my hands. I couldn't stand by them every second of the day for the rest of their lives. Once they turned 18, any help that I could offer was irrelevant and they moved to the adult rehab facilities.

"I'm not sure if I feel right about that. You working here, and all. How can you guarantee you'll give him the care he needs?"

Louis seemed to be grilling me and I felt like I was in a job interview, sweaty palms included. "I'm a professional and I'm very good at what I do. I'm only here because I need money."

Harry shot his friend a stern look and Louis instantly shut his mouth, ending the small conversation we were having. I awkwardly sipped from my beer, keeping my eyes on the bar in case Steph would look like he needed any help.

"By the way, on Sunday, there's another gang thing like last weekend. Can you join me?" Harry spoke into my ear. I whipped my head to the side to look at him. I noticed all of his friends were frowning at him too.

"Mate." Louis sighed with a shake of the head. He knew as well as I did that it wasn't common to bring the same girl to those events twice, unless you were in an actual relationship.

"Are you that desperate?" I chuckled back.

Harry scratched the back of his neck. "Fine, I'll bring someone else. Just trying to be nice."

"It's weird."

"Why?"

"Because you're not a nice person."

It was Harry's turn to look at me with wide eyes. He didn't seem hurt, more surprised at my words. "What makes you say that?"

I shrugged and gulped down some more of my beer. "You're in a drug gang and I'm pretty sure you've tortured people."

"I've never tortured anyone. And this not-nice guy just got you a job, so maybe you should be a bit more grateful." Harry was basically hissing at me before he leaned back in his seat and diverted his eyes back to the scene in front of him. It was silent again.

***

"Where are you going?" I frowned while stifling a yawn. I was holding a broom in my hand, trying to get most of the obvious dirt off of the bar floor. Steph had her backpack around her shoulder as she made her way to the door. I felt annoyed because it seemed like she was going to let me clean all of this up by myself.

She shrugged at my question. "Harry always closes."

And with that, she was out of the door. I stood in the middle of the now empty bar and sighed when I looked around. I knew the Mayfair was open again later that day and had to look somewhat decent. 

It was around 6 in the morning and the sun was starting to rise, engulfing the bar in an orange glow as the birds started chirping around the empty, quiet streets.

Most of the people had gone home a few hours ago, but some stubborn dancers only left around 10 minutes ago. I had picked up all of the glass and put that away, and was now sweeping.

"Violet?" Harry's voice came from the top of the stairs, and I saw him descending quickly with a frown on his face, "You didn't have to stay this long, I thought you left hours ago." He remarked, his eyes darting over the semi trashed interior of his bar.

I continued sweeping. "I didn't want to leave it a mess."

"I usually do the cleaning up."

"All by yourself?" My brows raised as I looked at him. I rested the broom on the floor and supported my weight by leaning on it. My back was killing me. If I thought work at the RSP was hard before, I had obviously never worked at a bar.

"You want some coffee?" Harry asked, heading behind the bar to make some liquid gold. The 'yes' came out of my mouth quicker than I intended. Coffee sounded absolutely brilliant right now.

The steaming cup of coffee stood in front of me as I started washing the glasses, ignoring Harry's previous statement that he cleaned up by himself. The soapy warm water felt nice against my skin as I rinsed out the glass before letting it dry out in the rack. Harry stood leaning against the bar next to me, taking small sips of his coffee that was still way too hot.

"I don't think I've ever met someone who could make washing dishes look sexy." His voice was quite hoarse and I suspected he had slept a few hours in his 'office' upstairs. I let out a breath, not knowing what to respond to his horrible pick-up line. I wasn't doing anything special. 

I kept my eyes on the dishes as I felt his presence behind me, the air thickening within seconds as I tried to focus on what I was doing.

It was only moments before he was touching me again, hands on my hips, mimicking the position we'd had in the supply room earlier that evening. 

I noticed my fingers started shaking ever so slightly when his nose brushed against the back of my neck before nudging my head to the side. The kissing from a week earlier was prominent on my mind, and I hadn't been able to forget the electricity that flew from our connected lips in his bathroom after the meeting.

As his lips nipped on the skin of my neck, I started feeling dizzy, blinking a few times as I tried to ignore him for a bit. My mind started spinning when he sucked a piece of skin beneath my ear between his teeth and ran his tongue over it before moving his mouth to my ear, running the tip of his tongue over the shell of my ear, making me shudder.

"Stop." I mumbled and he hummed against my skin. "Why?" Another kiss to my neck.

"Ian." I simply replied. It was a stupid excuse but it was all I could come up with. For Ian's sake, I had already crossed a line last week by going to the meeting and kissing him. Harry froze for a split second but then continued kissing my neck. "What makes you think he'd find out?"

His large hands on my hips moved and spun me around until I was face to face with him. My eyes darted over his face for a moment, seeing his green eyes and trying to see if he was on something. The bone structure of his cheeks and jaw made him so effortlessly attractive that I could hardly help myself. 

His plump, pink lips were inviting and the sexual tension in the room had risen to a maximum, a lot of frustration between us.

I was dying to get laid to be honest, it had been too long. And Harry was so annoying yet so attractive, I couldn't help but lean into him and place my wet hands on his shoulders, flicking my eyes down to his lips.

I saw the small smug smirk tugging on his lips and he was about to open his mouth and speak, but I shut him up by standing on my toes and kissing him. Whatever he would say would ruin this. 

He reacted to my kiss immediately, moving his hands around my back and resting one on my ass, cupping the flesh and squeezing gently, pulling me into his body. The kiss wasn't as slow and soft as the week before, it was dirtier and needier, tongues dancing and fighting for dominance.

We both knew what this was.

I still had one hand on his shoulder to brace myself, while moving the other hand to the back of his head, combing some of his hair through my fingertips before tugging slightly. He just had hair that asked to be tugged. He didn't seem to mind, a small moan muffled against my lips which had to be the most arousing sound I had ever heard in my life.

My knees felt weak upon hearing him whimper and breathe heavily into my mouth, as if he was complete putty in my hands. Harry tasted like a mix of coffee, alcohol and smoke, and I supposed I tasted the exact same.

My closed eyes opened when he broke this kiss, moving his hand away from my ass to swoop all the fresh washed glassware from the bar so it went crashing to the ground. The loud noise of the glass breaking echoed through the empty bar, but I didn't have time to comment on it as his hands cupped the back of my thighs and he lifted me up to put me down on the bar.

His hands worked quickly on parting my knees and his hips filled the space between them, fingers once again kneading my hips as he tugged me to the edge of the bar. We had caught our breath when he kissed me again, deep and heavy, all tongue and teeth and breathing. 

The ache between my legs intensified when he pressed his centre against mine, grinding his hips against me slightly, making me feel the bulge through his black skinny jeans.

"Feel what you do to me?" He breathed as he moved his lips back to my jaw and my neck, running his lips and tongue over all the accessible skin he could find. I was panting as he continued to rub himself against me, my hands clinging to his back to hold myself up.

I didn't answer him, because I could clearly feel what he was talking about when his painfully stiff length poked me through the layers of clothing. The feeling of it was arousing and empowering, knowing that I was the cause for it.

His hands were underneath my shirt by now, roaming my bare back before he gripped the hem of the shirt and tugged it over my head swiftly, breaking his mouth away from my neck. Our heavy breathing filled the room as his eyes lingered on my chest. I only owned two bra's, and neither of them were particularly special or pretty.

I felt a little self-conscious under his eyes, even though I had enough confidence in my own body to not let it get to me. I knew who I was, what I was capable of and what I looked like.

His lips went to work on my neck and collarbones as my eyes fluttered close and I sighed in pleasure.

"Soft." He commented simply in a raspy voice, muffled slightly against the skin of my throat before he pressed his lips against mine again, but it felt different. His hands were around my face, cupping my cheek with one while the other was laced through my hair. 

His fingertips played with the hair tie that held my ponytail together, and he swiftly pulled it out so my hair framed my face, and he combed his fingers through it. I melted in his touch completely when he slowed down, passionately rolling his tongue over mine as our lips touched and he continued to roll his hips against mine.

I involuntary arched my back into him, tightening my thighs around his hips as my hands dropped to his sides, fisting the fabric of his shirt that rested there. He got me completely lost in the kiss, the heat between my legs more intense than ever. My mind was spinning when he hummed against me.

My shaking hands tried to unbutton his shirt, fumbling with the black buttons as I failed miserably even though only a few of them were done up in the first place, my neediness for him taking over as I had half a mind to just rip it off. 

Eventually he replaced my hands with his and unbuttoned it himself while I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my jeans, our lips still brushing over one another in the process. He assisted me with sliding them off my legs and I was soon sitting on the bar in just my underwear.

He shamelessly trailed his eyes up and down my body, resting them between my legs as I noticed his brows furrow. "What's that?" 

I followed his gaze and saw the 7 inch long pink scar that was just above the hem of my underwear, disturbing the ivory skin of my belly. It seemed a clean cut that was slightly jagged on the left side and I quickly shook my head. "Ignore it, it's nothing." I extended my hand to have him closer again, trying to get his focus elsewhere.

When his eyes met mine, they were darker and clouded with lust, like he was hungry and I was his last meal of choice. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath, approaching me quickly in just his jeans and kissing me again. I let my hands run over his naked chest, feeling every inch of him as I felt the warmth radiating from his skin. He had a very beautiful body, muscular and defined but not too ripped. 

My fingertips seemed to leave goosebumps on their way, running over his biceps, shoulders and collarbones as we kissed.

My body tensed when one of his hands moved from my hips and dipped into my underwear, urging me to lean back ever so slightly to give him access. I let out a heavy breath of relief against his mouth when he finally touched me, fingertips grazing my heat as I could practically hear him smirking. "Feels like I do things to you too, Violet."

I was pathetically wet from just the kissing, and I breathed in puffs when he rested his forehead against mine, knuckle of his index finger running up and down my slit but never touching where I needed him most. My hips bucked up on their own accord, needing to feel him more.

"Touch me." I panted desperately, body coated in a thin layer of sweat and we hadn't even started yet. The sexual tension that had pent up between us, along with the teasing and the anticipation had left me so feral it was unreal.

Harry hummed, dipping his head to chastely kiss me a few times as he retrieved his hand from my underwear. I watched intently when he reached his thumb up and swooped it over his tongue before dropping his hand again and pressing his thumb straight on my clit, massaging the swollen bundle of nerves in slow circles and obeying my plea.

I gasped at the touch, legs tensing and back arching as I felt the need to keep the intense eye contact we had going on. 

"Yes, oh my - fuck." I moaned, digging my nails into his shoulders as he continued to pleasure me, ghosting two of his other fingers over my entrance. His eyes were trained on my face when he gently entered them, but my folds were so slick he felt no resistance whatsoever, my walls welcoming him in.

His mouth parted at the same time mine did, as if he felt what I was feeling when he started fingering me. I quickly realized he was one of those people who got off on getting others off, which was promising for me. 

I bit down on my lip, finally closing my eyes and throwing my head back, using the hold on his shoulders as leverage so I wouldn't topple backwards.

I felt his heavy gaze on me as my body squirmed, trying to meet his touch, yearning for more, so much more. He curled his fingers inside of me, tapping in all different directions until I was just a panting mess beneath his touch. 

His other hand left me and he growled something incoherent under his breath when I heard the buckle of his belt coming undone and the shuffling of fabric.

I leaned back forward again when his fingers slowed down and he eventually needed both hands to tug his jeans and briefs down. I kept my eyes on the gold cross dangling from his neck, resting against his slightly glistening sternum. When my eyes lowered, my body froze.

I saw his length standing up erect between us, tip resting against my belly as Harry seemed busy patting down the pockets of the jeans he had just tugged down to free himself. His size was... impressive to say the least. I had my fair share of well-endowed men in the past, but I somehow choked on my breath seeing him. 

It was a good thing I was hornier than ever and that we'd had a bit of foreplay. I was mesmerized, staring at the dark pink head of his throbbing member, a slight drop of pre-come leaking from him and showing me just how badly he wanted this too.

"Do you have a condom?" Harry's voice sounded frustrated as he gave up searching his own jeans. I quickly shook my head no and he let out a breath, leaning in and quickly pecking my lips. "Give me a second."

His hands tugged his briefs back up to cover him as he ran towards the stairs, moving up two at a time into his office to retrieve a condom. My eyes lingered on his jagged back, but I was polite enough to not stare, appreciating that he had respected my boundaries earlier when I brushed him off about my scar.

I was left alone on the bar for a moment, awkwardly closing my legs as I waited for him. All magic disappeared immediately when I was pondering my thoughts, half naked on top of his bar in this empty, quiet space. It was like I was suddenly sober, frowning to myself. I considered jumping off and getting dressed again, suddenly wondering what I was doing.

It wasn't even half a minute later before Harry reappeared, out of breath from his little errand as he showed me the silver square package in his hands. I shot him a small, awkward smile as he fumbled with it. I noticed how trembly his hands were and I extended my palm, silently asking for it. He let out a sigh with a clenched jaw, but eventually handed me the condom.

It was confusing to me, that the great Harry Styles that fucked another girl each night – including me apparently – had trouble opening up a condom. As if he had never done it before. I brought the package up to my teeth, sinking them in it as I tugged it open. 

Apparently I had left my inhibitions outside when I walked in.

While I was opening it, he ran his hands up my thighs and nibbled on my neck again, immediately getting me worked up again. My hands moved between us, positioning the condom before rolling it down his length, simultaneously feeling him for the first time. He was rock hard, twitching in my hand as he grunted slightly, jerking his hips forward from my touch as his hands squeezed my thighs.

"Are you good?" He breathed, resting his forehead against mine. I quickly nodded, letting my hands rest on his shoulders again as he gripped himself with one hand, running his length up and down my wet slit a couple of times, tapping my clit in a way that made me shudder.

His nose brushed against mine, catching each other's breaths for a moment before he rolled himself forward, entering his tip. I focussed on relaxing my legs, biting down on my lip as I tried to adjust to him. Unlike with his fingers, my muscles fought against the foreign thing being pushed in, clenching around him involuntary as I nibbled my lower lip. 

He puffed out small breaths as he slowly inched forward until finally filling me completely. I felt utterly full and even though we were using a condom, I could feel all the ridges and veins pressing into my aching walls.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled, ghosting his lips over mine. I swallowed and nodded. "Yes. I'm fine. Y-You can move." My voice was barely a whisper, but it was all the encouragement he needed. His jaw dropped when he pulled back out and gently rolled back in.

"Shit." He hissed, screwing his eyes shut as he slowly but surely sped up and went harder with each thrust. Any discomfort I initially felt had disappeared, my lips parted as I enjoyed the sensation of his length leaving and entering me at a steady pace.

The way his hands tightly gripped my sides signalled me he was still holding back, the darkness in his eyes undeniable as he had a tight jaw.

"Harder." I murmured, fully adjusted now and yearning for more. Harry let out a grunt and dropped his forehead to my shoulder. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, please." I whimpered, craving more from him. I moaned with each harsh thrust of his hips as they knocked into me, the sound of skin on skin and our breaths and moans filling the room. My hands were tangled into his hair, my legs locked behind his back as he kept fucking me on the bar. 

I threw my head back and my eyes screwed shut, a cry tumbling from my lips when I felt my orgasm building in my belly already.

This whole night had felt like one big tease. From the way he held my hand when I arrived to his hands on my waist in the supply room, to the heavy kissing before. It had all been building up in my body, leaving me more frustrated than I realized.

"Eyes on me, Violet." His voice was trembling and I could tell he wasn't going to last long either. The furrow in his brow and the intensity of his staring straight into my eyes added so much to the experience, and I felt satisfied in every way possible being here with him.

I was utterly confused when he seemed to slow down, and I was already thinking about places in the bar where we could switch positions and I could take over for a while. 

"Don't want to come yet." He muttered in explanation of his slower pace. I couldn't help but buck up my hips to keep the feeling deep inside me growing. The tight knot that had formed in my core was waiting to be untangled, ready to completely explode.

"I do." I retorted, holding his gaze as I moved myself up and down his throbbing length. He pushed my hips down to keep me still and I whined at the loss of movement as I squirmed slightly, unable to keep my pelvis still as I was so close.

"Now, a nice person would let you come right?" He mocked and I was about to strangle him that he was using my words against me. I dug my heels into his back in attempt to get him closer, writhing on top of the bar as I was desperate for my orgasm. "Hmm?" He encouraged, lips ghosting over my jaw as I was breathing shallowly. I jolted up and let out a whimper when his thumb landed on my clit, rubbing soft circles.

It felt like torture. "I'm sorry, y-you're a nice person." I stammered out with much effort, biting my lip in anticipation. I had no shame anymore, all I wanted was my orgasm.

He released his grip on my thighs as I started moving my hips against his again. The anticipation had only caused me to feel even more hotter and ready to feel the bliss that was around the corner.

"Holy shit." He sounded like his throat had gone completely dry as his eyes were focussed on where we connected. He wasn't moving as I continued to grind myself down on him, taking matters into my own hands as he watched my squirmy hips intently, fucking myself on him.

He let out a growl, biceps flexing and jaw clenching as he picked up his own pace again, slamming into me at a murderous speed. "I'll show you how much of a nice person I can be."

"Yes, yes, yes. Jesus, fuck!" I breathed heavily. The sensation of his hips against mine, his one hand on my hip and the other tangled in my hair, and his green eyes trained on mine, was enough to send me over the edges in minutes.

"Harry!" I squealed out his name as my whole body tensed and my legs started shuddering. "Fuck, oh my God." I muttered as my jaw went slack and I held onto him for dear life as he rode out my orgasm. It ripped through me powerfully, leaving shocks of electricity with each passing second as I attempted to catch my breath and untighten my grip on him. I was sure I had left marks on his shoulders from clinging to him so hard.

I was still on cloud nine, barely hearing what he was grunting, but it sounded like a list of obscene profanities mixed with my name. His thrusts got sloppy and even snappier and rougher until he held still deep inside of me. 

I watched his face as his eyes screwed shut and the loud moan that came from him, signalled me he had come inside the condom. He rolled and grinded his hips into me as his orgasm left him in spurts.

We stayed clinging to each other for a few seconds, both catching our breaths as our muscles relaxed. Harry's large hands glided from around my waist down to my ass, over my thighs until he reached my ankles behind his back, unhooking them. 

My legs fell down limply, finally succumbing to gravity which had seemed an illusion to me just a minute before. I felt my whole body trembling as Harry left his position and my hands left his shoulders. He slipped out of me and the absence of his warm body raised goosebumps over me instantly, feeling shy all of a sudden now that the moment had passed. 

Harry handed me my underwear and jeans and I pulled the black shirt back over my hair.

He slipped off the condom, tying it in a knot and disposing of it in the bin before tugging his briefs and jeans back up and washing his hands.

We stayed in silence, still catching our breaths as we got dressed. I hopped of the bar and winced slightly at how tense and worn out my leg muscles felt. It felt like I was going to fall to the ground with every step I took.

Harry looked rather amused at my inability to walk properly and I frowned when he crouched down in front of me. His fingers quickly tied up my shoelaces and I appreciated the gesture tremendously. I felt in no way capable of bending down right now.

"Well that has never happened on this bar before." Harry smirked, starting to clean up the glass that had tumbled to the floor.

I flushed pink immediately, feeling uncomfortable now that everything had passed. Usually with a one night stand, we both fell asleep after sex and they'd be gone in the morning, or I would make sure I was out of the door before they woke up, or they left immediately after sex.

He watched me with amusement when I grabbed a generous amount of dish soap and the sponge to scrub the bartop from head to toe for a moment, as if washing away my sins. His eyes were burning holes in my back as we both cleaned in silence for a little bit.

"I, um. I think I should go. I'll be back tonight for work." I smiled awkwardly, starting to walk away from the bar and towards the door once I was finished.

"Wait." Harry breathed before his fingers closed themselves around my arm and he tugged me back. He grabbed hold of my face and captured me in a kiss that made me even weaker in the knees. His lips were firmly pressed against mine as his hands held me. A heavy exhale ran through his nose as my shoulders relaxed and my jaw untensed, welcoming his soft, plump lips on mine.

I swept my tongue over my bottom lip once we broke apart and he looked quite pleased with himself, leaning against the side of the bar with his hands in his pockets. "I'll see you tonight, then."

"Right. Bye." I stood a little dizzy before I waved awkwardly, walking out the bar and leaving Harry behind.

"Bye, Violet."

Smut chapters are indicated with an '*' from now on :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...